'Bradford Bulls are on course to sell 10,000 tickets'

Bradford Bulls’ new owners last night revealed 4,200 fans snapped up their season tickets before a deadline for the cheapest deal ended on Saturday – but remain confident the club will hit its target of selling 10,000.

Bulls’ commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year, despite OK Bulls’ tickets costing more than double the price of those sold by the now-defunct Bradford Bulls Holdings Limited.

In September the club’s new owners Omar Khan and former Sports Minister Gerry Sutcliffe revealed the price structure for season tickets at the newly-rejuvenated club – announcing an ‘early bird’ offer which would mean supporters could buy a season ticket for 13 games for the price of nine, as well as an initiative that would see under-12s able to cheer on the team free of charge at home matches.

The cheapest adult early bird price for the Terrace was £180 – more than double last year’s lowest price of £85 – but the club chiefs said the new prices would bring financial stability to the club after its financial crisis and bring its prices in line with rival Super League sides.

Mr Kenny said some fans had told the club’s management that they were waiting until the ‘early bird’ offer had expired so they could pay full price in support of the club.

“It’s fantastic that fans feel so strongly about the Bulls,” he said.

“We would really like people to carry on coming forward and buying them for Christmas presents. We need people to continue to support the club by buying tickets so we know where we are for the start of next season.

“We have sold 4,200 and we are still confident that 10,000 sales before February is achievable.”

Adult ticket are now priced at £220 at the Terrace, £275 at the Tetley’s Stand and £330 at the Premier Club.

To buy tickets, call the club on 08448 711490 or visit the ticket office.

A fans’ forum will be held in The Coral Stand at the newly-named Provident Stadium at 7pm on Friday.

Comments (61)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:05am Tue 4 Dec 12

JAtkinson says...

I've got mine.

The season tickets before proved too cheap to be sustainable without large numbers coming through the gates to pay. Glad there are now business people in charge who will keep the club going and get it stronger - dare I say it, where we used to be.

Might be a tough year but with the stability, I hope we'll be challenging for honours in a couple of seasons.
I've got mine. The season tickets before proved too cheap to be sustainable without large numbers coming through the gates to pay. Glad there are now business people in charge who will keep the club going and get it stronger - dare I say it, where we used to be. Might be a tough year but with the stability, I hope we'll be challenging for honours in a couple of seasons. JAtkinson
  • Score: 0

8:28am Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Well on course to sell 10,000.
Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago.
Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out.
Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.
Well on course to sell 10,000. Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago. Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out. Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

8:45am Tue 4 Dec 12

Sheffieldbull says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Well on course to sell 10,000.
Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago.
Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out.
Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.
Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls’ commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Well on course to sell 10,000. Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago. Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out. Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.[/p][/quote]Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls’ commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth. Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 0

9:05am Tue 4 Dec 12

yorkshiredude says...

I'll pay on the gate this season... as I may miss about 4 games anyway. It'll ensure the club has more cash coming in through the season though - which they didn't get much of with cheap season tickets!
I'll pay on the gate this season... as I may miss about 4 games anyway. It'll ensure the club has more cash coming in through the season though - which they didn't get much of with cheap season tickets! yorkshiredude
  • Score: 0

9:16am Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Well on course to sell 10,000.
Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago.
Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out.
Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.
Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls
commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth.
The facts speak for themselves.
Only 200 extra tickets were sold in the early bird extention.
I'm speaking on the reality of the situation, I have acknowledged that at least the club isn't gambling it's future but no way are 10,000 going to be sold. Infact doubling your current sales would be a fantastic achievement but 10,000 is as realistic as QPR going on an unbeaten run till May.
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Well on course to sell 10,000. Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago. Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out. Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.[/p][/quote]Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth.[/p][/quote]The facts speak for themselves. Only 200 extra tickets were sold in the early bird extention. I'm speaking on the reality of the situation, I have acknowledged that at least the club isn't gambling it's future but no way are 10,000 going to be sold. Infact doubling your current sales would be a fantastic achievement but 10,000 is as realistic as QPR going on an unbeaten run till May. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

9:50am Tue 4 Dec 12

imjustlikeifallwerelikeMumby says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Well on course to sell 10,000.
Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago.
Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out.
Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.
Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls

� commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth.
The facts speak for themselves.
Only 200 extra tickets were sold in the early bird extention.
I'm speaking on the reality of the situation, I have acknowledged that at least the club isn't gambling it's future but no way are 10,000 going to be sold. Infact doubling your current sales would be a fantastic achievement but 10,000 is as realistic as QPR going on an unbeaten run till May.
I agree with TVOR - and we'd have had more season tickets if it weren't for £230m City Park which is driving fans away from Bradford, and if the council didn't blah, blah, blah...
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Well on course to sell 10,000. Only 200 tickets were sold in the early bird extention and since the figure was released a few weeks ago. Why do the club think an extra 5,800 will be sold now the prices have gone up, the saving is not much anyhow. You may aswell pay on the day as if you miss 2 games your losing out. Call a spade a spade, season tickets sales are down and won't touch 10,000 but at least they are correctly priced and the future of the club isn't being gambled away like it was with the super cheap tickets.[/p][/quote]Thank goodness your around to straighten things out TVONR- taking time out from running your successful business empire to shower your expertise on all the readers of these comment sections... urr! hang on a minute... whose telling fibs here..."Bulls � � commercial director Simon Kenny confirmed the Super League side had sold more season tickets than the previous outfit had at this point last year"... yet Mr Reason says thats not the case! Well, my monies on Mr No Reason - he'll have all the latest detailed information where as this 'Kenny' chap is just making things up. Thanks for shinning your light TVONR, with you, we have the truth.[/p][/quote]The facts speak for themselves. Only 200 extra tickets were sold in the early bird extention. I'm speaking on the reality of the situation, I have acknowledged that at least the club isn't gambling it's future but no way are 10,000 going to be sold. Infact doubling your current sales would be a fantastic achievement but 10,000 is as realistic as QPR going on an unbeaten run till May.[/p][/quote]I agree with TVOR - and we'd have had more season tickets if it weren't for £230m City Park which is driving fans away from Bradford, and if the council didn't blah, blah, blah... imjustlikeifallwerelikeMumby
  • Score: 0

10:09am Tue 4 Dec 12

Mumby was the best says...

10,000 may be too much to expect but it was stated on here that with the corporate sales the figure was around 6000 a few weeks ago. The original aim was for 7500 which now appears a possibility.
Would be interesting to find out what other SL clubs sales are before condemning our figures.
10,000 may be too much to expect but it was stated on here that with the corporate sales the figure was around 6000 a few weeks ago. The original aim was for 7500 which now appears a possibility. Would be interesting to find out what other SL clubs sales are before condemning our figures. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 0

10:18am Tue 4 Dec 12

monobrow man says...

If its adult season tickets 4200 is a great number, if oap and junior tickets (12- 16 ) we could be struggling financially again if performances on the field don't attract pay on the day customers
If its adult season tickets 4200 is a great number, if oap and junior tickets (12- 16 ) we could be struggling financially again if performances on the field don't attract pay on the day customers monobrow man
  • Score: 0

10:19am Tue 4 Dec 12

Steam Pigs says...

Bradford Bulls 4,600
Castleford Tigers 2,730
Huddersfield Giants 3,600
Hull FC 7,545
Leeds Rhinos 6,200
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600

No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't Steam Pigs
  • Score: 0

10:28am Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Steam Pigs wrote:
Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
[quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

10:33am Tue 4 Dec 12

Mumby was the best says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Steam Pigs wrote:
Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.[/p][/quote]You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 0

10:38am Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Mumby was the best wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Steam Pigs wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life.
Look at the top of the page, it's in the first sentance. Can you not see it, isn't it a fair question?
[quote][p][bold]Mumby was the best[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.[/p][/quote]You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life.[/p][/quote]Look at the top of the page, it's in the first sentance. Can you not see it, isn't it a fair question? Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

10:39am Tue 4 Dec 12

jkirby85 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Steam Pigs wrote:
Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
TVOR gerra grip sonshine!

You are far from a tycoon pal......ive seen that statement released on bulls facebook page.....with the exact figure steam pigs mentioned.....how about ya f@#k off along with ya lover shelfrhino!
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.[/p][/quote]TVOR gerra grip sonshine! You are far from a tycoon pal......ive seen that statement released on bulls facebook page.....with the exact figure steam pigs mentioned.....how about ya f@#k off along with ya lover shelfrhino! jkirby85
  • Score: 0

10:53am Tue 4 Dec 12

Uglytruth says...

why is it some charming bulls fans on here have to resort to personal insults and aggressive posts? TVOR is only being cautious! dont take it to heart!!
we dont want the club to be giving out false figures (like in the past) as it will then be egg on our faces if the total of 10,000 isnt reached.remember peter hood stating we would be top 4 material..need a say more. lets be realistic and apprehensive of selling less tickets than anticipated (we are re building) and cut out the childish comments on here.
why is it some charming bulls fans on here have to resort to personal insults and aggressive posts? TVOR is only being cautious! dont take it to heart!! we dont want the club to be giving out false figures (like in the past) as it will then be egg on our faces if the total of 10,000 isnt reached.remember peter hood stating we would be top 4 material..need a say more. lets be realistic and apprehensive of selling less tickets than anticipated (we are re building) and cut out the childish comments on here. Uglytruth
  • Score: 0

10:53am Tue 4 Dec 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

HA HA HA 10K ??


Sing along

We're in the money
We've got no players
What a joke of a club we really are.

Come on use some of the cash to sigh 4 more players
HA HA HA 10K ?? Sing along We're in the money We've got no players What a joke of a club we really are. Come on use some of the cash to sigh 4 more players ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

11:01am Tue 4 Dec 12

Steam Pigs says...

jkirby85 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Steam Pigs wrote:
Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
TVOR gerra grip sonshine!

You are far from a tycoon pal......ive seen that statement released on bulls facebook page.....with the exact figure steam pigs mentioned.....how about ya f@#k off along with ya lover shelfrhino!
thank you

yet gain the T&A is behind and slow......
[quote][p][bold]jkirby85[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.[/p][/quote]TVOR gerra grip sonshine! You are far from a tycoon pal......ive seen that statement released on bulls facebook page.....with the exact figure steam pigs mentioned.....how about ya f@#k off along with ya lover shelfrhino![/p][/quote]thank you yet gain the T&A is behind and slow...... Steam Pigs
  • Score: 0

11:03am Tue 4 Dec 12

Steam Pigs says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Mumby was the best wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Steam Pigs wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't
Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.
You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life.
Look at the top of the page, it's in the first sentance. Can you not see it, isn't it a fair question?
you of all people should realise that the T&A is NEVER accurate

Not to worry, I have had immense fun this morning reading your posts as you wind yourself up more and more and more..... lol

Have a nice day #thevoicesaregetting
tome
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mumby was the best[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: Bradford Bulls 4,600 Castleford Tigers 2,730 Huddersfield Giants 3,600 Hull FC 7,545 Leeds Rhinos 6,200 Wakefield Trinity Wildcats 4,600 No idea if they are like for like comparisons or if some include corp etc.... which the Bulls doesn't[/p][/quote]Where have the extra 400 come from, the piece above clearly states 4200, yet you have 4600.[/p][/quote]You are one sad individual you only question anything if it goes against your sad view on life.[/p][/quote]Look at the top of the page, it's in the first sentance. Can you not see it, isn't it a fair question?[/p][/quote]you of all people should realise that the T&A is NEVER accurate Not to worry, I have had immense fun this morning reading your posts as you wind yourself up more and more and more..... lol Have a nice day #thevoicesaregetting tome Steam Pigs
  • Score: 0

11:08am Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Winding myself up, you must be thinking of someone else. Just pointing out what a joke this 10,000 prediction really is.
I know how bad T&A reporting is, but they seemed to be using a direct quote from the club which they say was issued last night.
Winding myself up, you must be thinking of someone else. Just pointing out what a joke this 10,000 prediction really is. I know how bad T&A reporting is, but they seemed to be using a direct quote from the club which they say was issued last night. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

11:57am Tue 4 Dec 12

Parz says...

I'd be surprised if we sold 10k season tickets again this year. Afterall a lot of casual fans or people who can't make it to so many games bought tickets last year, considering you only had to go to 4 games to make it worth it. I think a lot of those kinds will pay on the day this year instead. We probably won't be far off the same attendances, but less will be season tickets.
I'd be surprised if we sold 10k season tickets again this year. Afterall a lot of casual fans or people who can't make it to so many games bought tickets last year, considering you only had to go to 4 games to make it worth it. I think a lot of those kinds will pay on the day this year instead. We probably won't be far off the same attendances, but less will be season tickets. Parz
  • Score: 0

12:11pm Tue 4 Dec 12

factsright says...

Why all the negativity? You must really hate the club or the fact that it is on course to be sucessful again. Tell me, were you part of it's demise and that is why you are tring to **** all over everyones bonfire? What a horrible person you are - "the voice of reason" my arse. More like the voice of a grumpy git. Crawl back under your stone with all the other low life.
Why all the negativity? You must really hate the club or the fact that it is on course to be sucessful again. Tell me, were you part of it's demise and that is why you are tring to **** all over everyones bonfire? What a horrible person you are - "the voice of reason" my arse. More like the voice of a grumpy git. Crawl back under your stone with all the other low life. factsright
  • Score: 0

12:14pm Tue 4 Dec 12

factsright says...

@ugly truth - what is wrong with having ambition? Why shouldn't the club hope to sell 10,000 tickets? Should we be like, erm, well it would be nice but I doubt it will happen so lets settle for less. Good grief people! Have some ooomph and get some ambition!!! How do you expect a club to rebuild with such negative energy!!!!!!!
@ugly truth - what is wrong with having ambition? Why shouldn't the club hope to sell 10,000 tickets? Should we be like, erm, well it would be nice but I doubt it will happen so lets settle for less. Good grief people! Have some ooomph and get some ambition!!! How do you expect a club to rebuild with such negative energy!!!!!!! factsright
  • Score: 0

12:22pm Tue 4 Dec 12

RonnieRhino says...

Bloody Hell...It's all going of on here isn't it?
Congrats on getting that many ST sales so far, although I fear like most clubs once the "early bird" deadline finishes sales dry up.

Just a quick question if I may though. FAO Steam Pigs - Where have you heard our ST sales figure from?
Bloody Hell...It's all going of on here isn't it? Congrats on getting that many ST sales so far, although I fear like most clubs once the "early bird" deadline finishes sales dry up. Just a quick question if I may though. FAO Steam Pigs - Where have you heard our ST sales figure from? RonnieRhino
  • Score: 0

12:38pm Tue 4 Dec 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

Like ALL his comments in cloud cookoo land.
Like ALL his comments in cloud cookoo land. ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

12:59pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Parz says...

For the record TVOR, I haven't a clue what you said wrong in all that?! Some people seem to take things way too personally!
For the record TVOR, I haven't a clue what you said wrong in all that?! Some people seem to take things way too personally! Parz
  • Score: 0

1:07pm Tue 4 Dec 12

bullbob says...

What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up. bullbob
  • Score: 0

1:11pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Mumby was the best says...

bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Spot on COYB
[quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Spot on COYB Mumby was the best
  • Score: 0

1:12pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Parz says...

bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.
[quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not. Parz
  • Score: 0

1:28pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Parz wrote:
bullbob wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.
That would be those who aren't yes men.

Many on here probably thought the sun shone out of Hoods backside when he was giving cheap season tickets away and wouldn't hear a bad word against him, but then were the first to turn when the shyte hit the fan.

The club nearly didn't exist a few weeks ago, being a little more cautious won't go amiss rather than announce unrealistic season ticket sales. I just hope that budgets are not being based on 10k people turning up otherwise admin will be on the cards again.
[quote][p][bold]Parz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.[/p][/quote]That would be those who aren't yes men. Many on here probably thought the sun shone out of Hoods backside when he was giving cheap season tickets away and wouldn't hear a bad word against him, but then were the first to turn when the shyte hit the fan. The club nearly didn't exist a few weeks ago, being a little more cautious won't go amiss rather than announce unrealistic season ticket sales. I just hope that budgets are not being based on 10k people turning up otherwise admin will be on the cards again. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

1:41pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Mumby was the best says...

Parz wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.
For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive.
[quote][p][bold]Parz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.[/p][/quote]For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 0

1:42pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

Fear not bull sharks, I'm sure the sales will pick up once your x factor style "entertainment" starts.
Fear not bull sharks, I'm sure the sales will pick up once your x factor style "entertainment" starts. Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Tue 4 Dec 12

bullbob says...

Parz stop being so insecure, believe me that wasn't having a go.However if the cap fits wear it.
I'd rather wear the shirt with pride and support the positives not create negative propoganda.
Parz stop being so insecure, believe me that wasn't having a go.However if the cap fits wear it. I'd rather wear the shirt with pride and support the positives not create negative propoganda. bullbob
  • Score: 0

1:49pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Reality50 says...

Bulls will sell 6000 maybe 6500 if they are lucky. Bulls are no longer one of Super League's big boys -Wigan,Leeds,St Helens- and in recent years Hull and Warrington are now bigger fish too. Bulls are a mid range SL club in every form-team,finance,su
pport-and a very ancient old stadium not fit for the modern age.
Bulls will sell 6000 maybe 6500 if they are lucky. Bulls are no longer one of Super League's big boys -Wigan,Leeds,St Helens- and in recent years Hull and Warrington are now bigger fish too. Bulls are a mid range SL club in every form-team,finance,su pport-and a very ancient old stadium not fit for the modern age. Reality50
  • Score: 0

1:56pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Parz says...

Mumby was the best wrote:
Parz wrote:
bullbob wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.
For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive.
But to fair, he's not said anything wrong in my opinion. He offered an opinion about whether or not we'll reach 10k and then asked another poster a reasonable question about where (s)he got thier figures. I don't see how any of that warranted the abuse. That's the problem with some people on this forum, they're more bothered about who posted than what they've posted.
[quote][p][bold]Mumby was the best[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Parz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.[/p][/quote]For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive.[/p][/quote]But to fair, he's not said anything wrong in my opinion. He offered an opinion about whether or not we'll reach 10k and then asked another poster a reasonable question about where (s)he got thier figures. I don't see how any of that warranted the abuse. That's the problem with some people on this forum, they're more bothered about who posted than what they've posted. Parz
  • Score: 0

1:57pm Tue 4 Dec 12

bradfordbronco says...

We never sold 10000 when we were a top side. We'll sell over 5000 which is plenty. The rest can pay on the day bringing in even more revenue.

Considering we expect to finish in the bottom half i think we've showed what great support we have and the the RFL wont be able to cut short our licence.

Lets bring out the new shirt so we can sell loads of them aswell.

COYB
We never sold 10000 when we were a top side. We'll sell over 5000 which is plenty. The rest can pay on the day bringing in even more revenue. Considering we expect to finish in the bottom half i think we've showed what great support we have and the the RFL wont be able to cut short our licence. Lets bring out the new shirt so we can sell loads of them aswell. COYB bradfordbronco
  • Score: 0

2:03pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
[quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in? Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

2:11pm Tue 4 Dec 12

-HCK3R- says...

ifallwerelikemumby wrote:
Like ALL his comments in cloud cookoo land.
Is that anywhere need cloud cuckoo land where you and your voices live ?
[quote][p][bold]ifallwerelikemumby[/bold] wrote: Like ALL his comments in cloud cookoo land.[/p][/quote]Is that anywhere need cloud cuckoo land where you and your voices live ? -HCK3R-
  • Score: 0

2:24pm Tue 4 Dec 12

RonnieRhino says...

Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion.
It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day.
I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems.

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.
Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct. RonnieRhino
  • Score: 0

2:36pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Parz says...

RonnieRhino wrote:
Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.
Agreed. But it must be hard for them to resist the knee jerk reaction of just bringing everything back straight away without thought of the costs. I really think that OK and GS have done well so far. they've not promised us the earth, but I like the noises they are making!
[quote][p][bold]RonnieRhino[/bold] wrote: Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.[/p][/quote]Agreed. But it must be hard for them to resist the knee jerk reaction of just bringing everything back straight away without thought of the costs. I really think that OK and GS have done well so far. they've not promised us the earth, but I like the noises they are making! Parz
  • Score: 0

2:40pm Tue 4 Dec 12

murphyslaw says...

At last we see the club being MANAGED with a view to maximising its every potential. It's so good to see and so exciting for the real fans. The new board are to be thanked and commended for their vision and nothing but good will be the result. Such a shame that EVERY thread on here degenerates into playground stuff these days.
At last we see the club being MANAGED with a view to maximising its every potential. It's so good to see and so exciting for the real fans. The new board are to be thanked and commended for their vision and nothing but good will be the result. Such a shame that EVERY thread on here degenerates into playground stuff these days. murphyslaw
  • Score: 0

2:57pm Tue 4 Dec 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

The natives sure are restless today, Mumbly is on his high horse along with his puppet h3k or whatever she is called, I do miss Helga any news on how the man to woman operation went ?
Back to topic 10k is not achievable unless Omar god or free loading assistant buy them themselves.
The natives sure are restless today, Mumbly is on his high horse along with his puppet h3k or whatever she is called, I do miss Helga any news on how the man to woman operation went ? Back to topic 10k is not achievable unless Omar god or free loading assistant buy them themselves. ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

3:38pm Tue 4 Dec 12

franklyn says...

Another day of mindless petty name calling amongst so called adults. what a shame some people cant come on here and just have an adult conversation.
ANYONE with the slightest sense at all could see that season ticket sales were going to be down this season.
First of all you loose the free loaders only were interested in getting something on the cheap,(but many come on here and pretend to be real fans). then there are the many who have been thrown out of work and can't afford to pay up for a season ticket. i would think these are the people who will pay at the gate if and when they can afford to go.
then we have the ones who were genuine fans but have just got fed up with the carry on at odsal over the past few years, some of who may return if results on the field start to go our way.
I think they will have done really well if they manage to sell 7000 season tickets by the start of the season.some people may be holding back to see how recruitng goes. We'll just have to wait and see.
Another day of mindless petty name calling amongst so called adults. what a shame some people cant come on here and just have an adult conversation. ANYONE with the slightest sense at all could see that season ticket sales were going to be down this season. First of all you loose the free loaders only were interested in getting something on the cheap,(but many come on here and pretend to be real fans). then there are the many who have been thrown out of work and can't afford to pay up for a season ticket. i would think these are the people who will pay at the gate if and when they can afford to go. then we have the ones who were genuine fans but have just got fed up with the carry on at odsal over the past few years, some of who may return if results on the field start to go our way. I think they will have done really well if they manage to sell 7000 season tickets by the start of the season.some people may be holding back to see how recruitng goes. We'll just have to wait and see. franklyn
  • Score: 0

5:55pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Meningascoming says...

That small town club called the Saints have sold 8600 season tickets to date - more than the big city slickers oh Leeds and Hull
That small town club called the Saints have sold 8600 season tickets to date - more than the big city slickers oh Leeds and Hull Meningascoming
  • Score: 0

6:20pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Ackersthebull says...

For a start we still have a team to support and we still have a hardcore of season ticket holders plus loyal fans who will attend games but not buy a season ticket for whatever reason. To get a perspective on how relevant any of this is in th pi**ing contest look at Newcastle , a supposed football hotbed with loyal passionate supporters. Their average crowd over the last 20 years has fluctuated between 21000 and 52000 linked to their league standing. They now have around 30000 season ticket holders I think. This is not unique to the Bulls and we can kick on from where we are now. Entertaining rugby and decent results will get people back over months and years. We have a good set of players, maybe not quite enough yet but COYB
For a start we still have a team to support and we still have a hardcore of season ticket holders plus loyal fans who will attend games but not buy a season ticket for whatever reason. To get a perspective on how relevant any of this is in th pi**ing contest look at Newcastle , a supposed football hotbed with loyal passionate supporters. Their average crowd over the last 20 years has fluctuated between 21000 and 52000 linked to their league standing. They now have around 30000 season ticket holders I think. This is not unique to the Bulls and we can kick on from where we are now. Entertaining rugby and decent results will get people back over months and years. We have a good set of players, maybe not quite enough yet but COYB Ackersthebull
  • Score: 0

7:34pm Tue 4 Dec 12

franklyn says...

Meningascoming wrote:
That small town club called the Saints have sold 8600 season tickets to date - more than the big city slickers oh Leeds and Hull
YES but had saints just had 5 years of empty promises then just come out of administration, wonder how many tickets they would have sold then.
like most clubs saints have their share of fickle fans. Just count your blessings, whoever you support. you never know when its your turn.
[quote][p][bold]Meningascoming[/bold] wrote: That small town club called the Saints have sold 8600 season tickets to date - more than the big city slickers oh Leeds and Hull[/p][/quote]YES but had saints just had 5 years of empty promises then just come out of administration, wonder how many tickets they would have sold then. like most clubs saints have their share of fickle fans. Just count your blessings, whoever you support. you never know when its your turn. franklyn
  • Score: 0

8:12pm Tue 4 Dec 12

oddshapedballs says...

Parz wrote:
Mumby was the best wrote:
Parz wrote:
bullbob wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.
For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive.
But to fair, he's not said anything wrong in my opinion. He offered an opinion about whether or not we'll reach 10k and then asked another poster a reasonable question about where (s)he got thier figures. I don't see how any of that warranted the abuse. That's the problem with some people on this forum, they're more bothered about who posted than what they've posted.
fullt agree with you and also tvor. there ate too many sensitive souls on here. id love to see them sell 10000 but it wil NOT happen. right all you trolls (this seems the in word on here often used incorrectly) you can start on me too now
[quote][p][bold]Parz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mumby was the best[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Parz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Who exactly are "you people"? I'm just wondering if you're having a go at me just because my opinion is slightly different or not.[/p][/quote]For your info TVOR is a Bulls hater, so when he questions anything, genuine Bulls fans realise he has an ulterior motive.[/p][/quote]But to fair, he's not said anything wrong in my opinion. He offered an opinion about whether or not we'll reach 10k and then asked another poster a reasonable question about where (s)he got thier figures. I don't see how any of that warranted the abuse. That's the problem with some people on this forum, they're more bothered about who posted than what they've posted.[/p][/quote]fullt agree with you and also tvor. there ate too many sensitive souls on here. id love to see them sell 10000 but it wil NOT happen. right all you trolls (this seems the in word on here often used incorrectly) you can start on me too now oddshapedballs
  • Score: 0

8:14pm Tue 4 Dec 12

oddshapedballs says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
i thought that too!!
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?[/p][/quote]i thought that too!! oddshapedballs
  • Score: 0

8:39pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

RonnieRhino wrote:
Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion.
It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day.
I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems.

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.
Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls.
You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth.

Marching on together.
[quote][p][bold]RonnieRhino[/bold] wrote: Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.[/p][/quote]Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls. You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth. Marching on together. Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

8:44pm Tue 4 Dec 12

mdn says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
We never sold 10000 when we were a top side. We'll sell over 5000 which is plenty. The rest can pay on the day bringing in even more revenue.

Considering we expect to finish in the bottom half i think we've showed what great support we have and the the RFL wont be able to cut short our licence.

Lets bring out the new shirt so we can sell loads of them aswell.

COYB
To be accurate we never sold more than 5k season tickets even at height of bull mania when we were getting 14k average attendances. We've always been dependent on walkup support. Last couple of years of high season ticket sales and low pay on the gate were the exception rather than the rule. 4600 adult tickets sold plus another 1400 or so junior and corporate places sold is a decent start and brings in at least as much revenue as the 10k cheap tickets sold last year. When you add in the walkup support, even allowing for a thousand or so not bothering every week, and the new sponsorship deal and we're already in a stronger position financially than we were last year
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: We never sold 10000 when we were a top side. We'll sell over 5000 which is plenty. The rest can pay on the day bringing in even more revenue. Considering we expect to finish in the bottom half i think we've showed what great support we have and the the RFL wont be able to cut short our licence. Lets bring out the new shirt so we can sell loads of them aswell. COYB[/p][/quote]To be accurate we never sold more than 5k season tickets even at height of bull mania when we were getting 14k average attendances. We've always been dependent on walkup support. Last couple of years of high season ticket sales and low pay on the gate were the exception rather than the rule. 4600 adult tickets sold plus another 1400 or so junior and corporate places sold is a decent start and brings in at least as much revenue as the 10k cheap tickets sold last year. When you add in the walkup support, even allowing for a thousand or so not bothering every week, and the new sponsorship deal and we're already in a stronger position financially than we were last year mdn
  • Score: 0

12:34am Wed 5 Dec 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

Walk up support will depend highly on results so after 2 games walk up support less than a Wallace Arnold full.
Walk up support will depend highly on results so after 2 games walk up support less than a Wallace Arnold full. ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Elaina2290 says...

I think the new owners are trying and bulls fans and all fans respecting sl clubs should sit back and see this instead of moaning about it. Yes we aren't what we used to be far from it but we are rebuilding and trying to start again and be the club we once were. This isn't going to happen overnight we need a couple of seasons to pull the youngsters through and gain experience. For years we have been crying out for the youngsters to be given a chance rather than shipped off to rival teams and playing better than ever. As for sales it's about time the ticket prices went up, how can a company sustain a business selling tickets at such low prices. I'm in a agreement we probably won't sell 10,000 tickets but a few months ago we wouldn't have been selling any. Lets take what we can get and appreciate that the next few seasons are going to be tough as before but the bottom line is the bulls are still standing and trying to become a big club again. We should stand and support them. COYB!!
I think the new owners are trying and bulls fans and all fans respecting sl clubs should sit back and see this instead of moaning about it. Yes we aren't what we used to be far from it but we are rebuilding and trying to start again and be the club we once were. This isn't going to happen overnight we need a couple of seasons to pull the youngsters through and gain experience. For years we have been crying out for the youngsters to be given a chance rather than shipped off to rival teams and playing better than ever. As for sales it's about time the ticket prices went up, how can a company sustain a business selling tickets at such low prices. I'm in a agreement we probably won't sell 10,000 tickets but a few months ago we wouldn't have been selling any. Lets take what we can get and appreciate that the next few seasons are going to be tough as before but the bottom line is the bulls are still standing and trying to become a big club again. We should stand and support them. COYB!! Elaina2290
  • Score: 0

3:16pm Wed 5 Dec 12

RonnieRhino says...

I'm not sure were a few people on here have got our Season Ticket "figures" from?
We haven't released any statements to the press? Confused.
I'm not sure were a few people on here have got our Season Ticket "figures" from? We haven't released any statements to the press? Confused. RonnieRhino
  • Score: 0

3:17pm Wed 5 Dec 12

RonnieRhino says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
RonnieRhino wrote:
Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion.
It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day.
I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems.

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.
Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls.
You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth.

Marching on together.
I've been reading the comments section for a while and wasn't going to join up with all the bickering that happens on here but I've caved in.
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RonnieRhino[/bold] wrote: Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.[/p][/quote]Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls. You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth. Marching on together.[/p][/quote]I've been reading the comments section for a while and wasn't going to join up with all the bickering that happens on here but I've caved in. RonnieRhino
  • Score: 0

4:16pm Wed 5 Dec 12

raisemeup says...

oddshapedballs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
i thought that too!!
How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.
[quote][p][bold]oddshapedballs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?[/p][/quote]i thought that too!![/p][/quote]How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN. raisemeup
  • Score: 0

4:28pm Wed 5 Dec 12

raisemeup says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
RonnieRhino wrote:
Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion.
It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day.
I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems.

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.
Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls.
You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth.

Marching on together.
Here here it's nice to get a sensible Rhino's fan on here, who supports his team, not his ego!

Like you Ronnie, not sure where the actual tablets of stone figures come from re other clubs that haven't yet published them..
But I would expect that Leeds figure of 6,500 is a much earlier figure.If correct.
The overall ST tickets will be way above that I suspect, and rightly so!

Our 10,000 has got to be a target figure to aim for, irrespective what anyone says.
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RonnieRhino[/bold] wrote: Something needs to be done to entice Family's back to Odsal in my opinion. It seems with the press release the other day regarding Entertainment the new regime are at least trying to do that which is more than the previous owners ever day. I'm not a big fan of Gerry Sutcliffe and I did have my doubts regarding OK...BUT...Both of them are going in the right direction it seems. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere near 10,000 Season Tickets if the figures above are correct.[/p][/quote]Nice to see a fellow Rhino on here Ronnie, just be careful what you say or you get attacked by the forum trolls. You last comment here about the 10,000 not being reached will not go down well I'm afraid, they don't do truth. Marching on together.[/p][/quote]Here here it's nice to get a sensible Rhino's fan on here, who supports his team, not his ego! Like you Ronnie, not sure where the actual tablets of stone figures come from re other clubs that haven't yet published them.. But I would expect that Leeds figure of 6,500 is a much earlier figure.If correct. The overall ST tickets will be way above that I suspect, and rightly so! Our 10,000 has got to be a target figure to aim for, irrespective what anyone says. raisemeup
  • Score: 0

5:28pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

raisemeup wrote:
oddshapedballs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
i thought that too!!
How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.
Brian,
I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***.
I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino.
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]oddshapedballs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?[/p][/quote]i thought that too!![/p][/quote]How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.[/p][/quote]Brian, I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***. I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino. Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

6:35pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Mumby was the best says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
raisemeup wrote:
oddshapedballs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
i thought that too!!
How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.
Brian,
I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***.
I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino.
Ronnie please don`t lower yourself to his insults.
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]oddshapedballs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?[/p][/quote]i thought that too!![/p][/quote]How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.[/p][/quote]Brian, I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***. I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino.[/p][/quote]Ronnie please don`t lower yourself to his insults. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 0

7:28pm Wed 5 Dec 12

raisemeup says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
raisemeup wrote:
oddshapedballs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
bullbob wrote:
What's wrong with you people.
Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on.
By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.
Go on then I'll bite,
What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?
i thought that too!!
How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.
Brian,
I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***.
I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino.
Nobody said he could spell?

But never thought Bit chin g, was that sensitive?
However how far have you sunk on the below rulings?

"Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious."
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]oddshapedballs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullbob[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with you people. Well done to the OK Bulls team both on and off the field. More has been done in the past couple of months to generate pride, passion, belief, a community spirit and season ticket sales. Than has been done in the last 4 years.We should be supporting these people not moaning and bit***g about what's going on. By the end of this week, a bar that's open 7 days a week, 2 fans forums, a comedy night, a quiz night, christmas entertainment, a ladies night, a christmas fair, a new sponsor, a sponsors evening will have all happened. Oh I forget they're doing this so our great club fails. Stand up and be counted or shut up.[/p][/quote]Go on then I'll bite, What word is it that you have put the asterisks in?[/p][/quote]i thought that too!![/p][/quote]How's about what Shelf usually leads with! CHIN.[/p][/quote]Brian, I know you're not brightest light on the Christmas tree, but surely even you can see that chin will not fit ***. I guess that's why you're a sharkratbull and not Rhino.[/p][/quote]Nobody said he could spell? But never thought Bit chin g, was that sensitive? However how far have you sunk on the below rulings? "Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious." raisemeup
  • Score: 0

9:25pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.
Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll. Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

12:52pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Steam Pigs says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.
bite
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.[/p][/quote]bite Steam Pigs
  • Score: 0

5:23pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Shelfrhino says...

Steam Pigs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.
bite
Ditto :)
[quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.[/p][/quote]bite[/p][/quote]Ditto :) Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

12:19pm Fri 7 Dec 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

Steam Pigs wrote:
Shelfrhino wrote:
Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.
bite
Don't worry Shelf Steam does not answer so called Trolls so his imaginary friend must have put that what with him being a loner and no other half.
[quote][p][bold]Steam Pigs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: Shut up Mumbler, you are beneath contempt you stirring, malicious troll.[/p][/quote]bite[/p][/quote]Don't worry Shelf Steam does not answer so called Trolls so his imaginary friend must have put that what with him being a loner and no other half. ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree