Video: Bradford Bulls players help drive season-ticket sales

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Players lend a helping hand Players lend a helping hand

Bulls owner Omar Khan, pictured left, checks on the progress of Keith Lulia, front, and fellow first-teamers Jarrod Sammut and Manase Manuokafoa, plus Academy players, as they man the phones at Odsal to help boost the sale of 2013 season tickets.

Comments (9)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:45pm Wed 14 Nov 12

bullsone03 says...

Nice to see players lending a hand but i think they should be left alone to get on with preseason training
Nice to see players lending a hand but i think they should be left alone to get on with preseason training bullsone03
  • Score: 0

9:02pm Wed 14 Nov 12

Wipsi says...

I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!!
Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on.
Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed!
I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed! Wipsi
  • Score: 0

9:34pm Wed 14 Nov 12

ifallwerelikemumby says...

Smell of desperation at the OK coral.
Smell of desperation at the OK coral. ifallwerelikemumby
  • Score: 0

9:47pm Wed 14 Nov 12

rogerthat! says...

How desperate!
How desperate! rogerthat!
  • Score: 0

9:55pm Wed 14 Nov 12

bullsone03 says...

Wipsi wrote:
I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed!
Well f off then
[quote][p][bold]Wipsi[/bold] wrote: I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed![/p][/quote]Well f off then bullsone03
  • Score: 0

7:06am Thu 15 Nov 12

Wipsi says...

bullsone03 wrote:
Wipsi wrote: I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed!
Well f off then
Simpleton
[quote][p][bold]bullsone03[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wipsi[/bold] wrote: I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed![/p][/quote]Well f off then[/p][/quote]Simpleton Wipsi
  • Score: 0

7:30am Thu 15 Nov 12

bullsone03 says...

Wipsi wrote:
bullsone03 wrote:
Wipsi wrote: I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed!
Well f off then
Simpleton
For someone who don't like this site u keep writing silly comments that mean nothing have nothing to doo with the article.it's you that is simple
[quote][p][bold]Wipsi[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bullsone03[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wipsi[/bold] wrote: I see Lord Lucan went gone missing again!! Posted a couple of days ago,then removed, wow,some of the crap which is posted on here and stays on. Absolute garbage this site and the newspaper.No doubt this will be removed![/p][/quote]Well f off then[/p][/quote]Simpleton[/p][/quote]For someone who don't like this site u keep writing silly comments that mean nothing have nothing to doo with the article.it's you that is simple bullsone03
  • Score: 0

8:07pm Thu 15 Nov 12

Lone shark says...

Smacks of desperation, most other teams have players in training, not phoning the stay away fickle "fans".
Smacks of desperation, most other teams have players in training, not phoning the stay away fickle "fans". Lone shark
  • Score: 0

11:34pm Thu 15 Nov 12

Shelfrhino says...

Oh dear, is nobody buying into the dream, why don't you get Omar to flog some to his part of the community.
Same old bulls, embarrassingly skint again, no wonder Liam couldn't wait to get away from the halal hole.
Oh dear, is nobody buying into the dream, why don't you get Omar to flog some to his part of the community. Same old bulls, embarrassingly skint again, no wonder Liam couldn't wait to get away from the halal hole. Shelfrhino
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree