Bradford City put Arsenal cup tickets on sale

Arsenal tickets will go on sale from 9am on Monday.

Season-ticket and flexi-card holders will be able to purchase up to two each for the December 11 Capital One Cup quarter-final, either from the ground or online. But the club are encouraging the fans to use the internet option if possible to limit queues.

With Arsenal taking the whole Midland Road stand, around 3,000 City season-ticket holders have been moved from their regular spot.

Seats in the other three stands will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. So season-ticket holders in those areas will not be able to guarantee their usual place – unless they are quick off the draw.

Initial sales are just for the season-ticket and flexi-card holders at a price of £20 for adults, £15 concessions (over-60s and students) and £10 under-16s.

Fans will not be able to buy tickets at the ground on matchdays beyond the normal office hours.

The first phase of sales will extend until 5pm on Tuesday November 20. Then from the following day until November 28, tickets will be available to fans with vouchers from the Plymouth and Exeter games.

Any left after that, will go on general sale costing £25/£20/£15.

Comments (17)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:04pm Sat 10 Nov 12

fatbloke says...

All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC fatbloke

3:07pm Sat 10 Nov 12

bradford321 says...

9am Monday it is then, sod work!
9am Monday it is then, sod work! bradford321

3:55pm Sat 10 Nov 12

Victor Clayton says...

has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.
has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged. Victor Clayton

4:19pm Sat 10 Nov 12

Mick, Cleckheaton says...

Victor Clayton wrote:
has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.
Your password is your post code.
[quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.[/p][/quote]Your password is your post code. Mick, Cleckheaton

5:12pm Sat 10 Nov 12

Victor Clayton says...

Mick, Cleckheaton wrote:
Victor Clayton wrote:
has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.
Your password is your post code.
thank you Mick. one i had knocked off all the zeros at the start of my membership No it worked a treat!
[quote][p][bold]Mick, Cleckheaton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.[/p][/quote]Your password is your post code.[/p][/quote]thank you Mick. one i had knocked off all the zeros at the start of my membership No it worked a treat! Victor Clayton

5:30pm Sat 10 Nov 12

RuggerTyke says...

fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring.

Bravo.
[quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring. Bravo. RuggerTyke

7:00pm Sat 10 Nov 12

Waynus1971 says...

RuggerTyke wrote:
fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring.

Bravo.
Keep up your crusade fella or just stick to the egg-chasing instead.

How do you know the seats won't get sold? I'm sure that all season ticket holders will be there and many will bring a 'guest'. As such, we should sell as many as 14,000 with just season ticket/flexi-card holders. We will probably sell a further 4,000 to Arsenal supporters, meaning there will only be 5-6,000 left for the 'plastics.
[quote][p][bold]RuggerTyke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring. Bravo.[/p][/quote]Keep up your crusade fella or just stick to the egg-chasing instead. How do you know the seats won't get sold? I'm sure that all season ticket holders will be there and many will bring a 'guest'. As such, we should sell as many as 14,000 with just season ticket/flexi-card holders. We will probably sell a further 4,000 to Arsenal supporters, meaning there will only be 5-6,000 left for the 'plastics. Waynus1971

8:23pm Sat 10 Nov 12

The General 80-85 says...

Waynus1971 wrote:
RuggerTyke wrote:
fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring.

Bravo.
Keep up your crusade fella or just stick to the egg-chasing instead.

How do you know the seats won't get sold? I'm sure that all season ticket holders will be there and many will bring a 'guest'. As such, we should sell as many as 14,000 with just season ticket/flexi-card holders. We will probably sell a further 4,000 to Arsenal supporters, meaning there will only be 5-6,000 left for the 'plastics.
not posted on here for a while because of morans like u and shaun the sheep .IE plastics .
no idea u **** ****
[quote][p][bold]Waynus1971[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RuggerTyke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring. Bravo.[/p][/quote]Keep up your crusade fella or just stick to the egg-chasing instead. How do you know the seats won't get sold? I'm sure that all season ticket holders will be there and many will bring a 'guest'. As such, we should sell as many as 14,000 with just season ticket/flexi-card holders. We will probably sell a further 4,000 to Arsenal supporters, meaning there will only be 5-6,000 left for the 'plastics.[/p][/quote]not posted on here for a while because of morans like u and shaun the sheep .IE plastics . no idea u **** **** The General 80-85

10:44am Sun 11 Nov 12

Craig1985 says...

I agree general, I've been a city supporter since I was 6 I'm now almost 28 I don't have a season ticket because I now have 3 kids a wife a house and a full time job which requires me to work evenings Sunday to Thursday so I can't go to midweek games, and I also have to work most Saturdays so because of this I go to home games when I get chance maybe a 3rd of the games each season and some away games if they're not too far away. Please explain how this makes me and many more in my situation 'plastics'?
I agree general, I've been a city supporter since I was 6 I'm now almost 28 I don't have a season ticket because I now have 3 kids a wife a house and a full time job which requires me to work evenings Sunday to Thursday so I can't go to midweek games, and I also have to work most Saturdays so because of this I go to home games when I get chance maybe a 3rd of the games each season and some away games if they're not too far away. Please explain how this makes me and many more in my situation 'plastics'? Craig1985

12:42pm Sun 11 Nov 12

Prisoner Cell Block A says...

If you go to a 3rd of games a 50/50 would have benefitted and you were the exact target market. I too have 3 kids, wife, ex-wife,mortgage, car all the usual, depends on how strong the calling of the team you profess to support really is. If I'm skint and want to do 'other' things I offset against 'other' things I enjoy, cut out a few pints, smoke less, anything so not to impact my 'bills' but still enable me to go to football or gigs.

I'm not jumping on the 'plastic' argument as I do also understand that for many reasons, many given above it is just beyond some people's means week in week out but as a club city can do no more than they do to make football affordable for as many as possible.
If you go to a 3rd of games a 50/50 would have benefitted and you were the exact target market. I too have 3 kids, wife, ex-wife,mortgage, car all the usual, depends on how strong the calling of the team you profess to support really is. If I'm skint and want to do 'other' things I offset against 'other' things I enjoy, cut out a few pints, smoke less, anything so not to impact my 'bills' but still enable me to go to football or gigs. I'm not jumping on the 'plastic' argument as I do also understand that for many reasons, many given above it is just beyond some people's means week in week out but as a club city can do no more than they do to make football affordable for as many as possible. Prisoner Cell Block A

1:14pm Sun 11 Nov 12

Craig1985 says...

I did think of that and its not the money that's the problem the thing is before the season started I didn't know how many if any games I would be able to go to at the moment I've been to about 5 mostly away so no a flexi card wouldn't be an option really would it? I've been to notts county (away) Wimbledon (home) Rotherham, Rochdale both away and port vale at home so 3 out of 5 away from vp this is because these have been the only sats I've been free I have no say in the days I work so go when I can an where they r playing
I did think of that and its not the money that's the problem the thing is before the season started I didn't know how many if any games I would be able to go to at the moment I've been to about 5 mostly away so no a flexi card wouldn't be an option really would it? I've been to notts county (away) Wimbledon (home) Rotherham, Rochdale both away and port vale at home so 3 out of 5 away from vp this is because these have been the only sats I've been free I have no say in the days I work so go when I can an where they r playing Craig1985

4:59pm Sun 11 Nov 12

hardy43 says...

Craig1985 wrote:
I agree general, I've been a city supporter since I was 6 I'm now almost 28 I don't have a season ticket because I now have 3 kids a wife a house and a full time job which requires me to work evenings Sunday to Thursday so I can't go to midweek games, and I also have to work most Saturdays so because of this I go to home games when I get chance maybe a 3rd of the games each season and some away games if they're not too far away. Please explain how this makes me and many more in my situation 'plastics'?
Who says you are a plastic? As you say you wouldn't be able to go against Arsenal anyway as it is a midweek evening game and you would be at work, I hope you will be able to listen to the game.
[quote][p][bold]Craig1985[/bold] wrote: I agree general, I've been a city supporter since I was 6 I'm now almost 28 I don't have a season ticket because I now have 3 kids a wife a house and a full time job which requires me to work evenings Sunday to Thursday so I can't go to midweek games, and I also have to work most Saturdays so because of this I go to home games when I get chance maybe a 3rd of the games each season and some away games if they're not too far away. Please explain how this makes me and many more in my situation 'plastics'?[/p][/quote]Who says you are a plastic? As you say you wouldn't be able to go against Arsenal anyway as it is a midweek evening game and you would be at work, I hope you will be able to listen to the game. hardy43

5:10pm Sun 11 Nov 12

hardy43 says...

RuggerTyke wrote:
fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring.

Bravo.
I'm all for seeing a full stadium in the 1/4 final of the cup against anybody, but it seems that if city gave the tickets away and provided return taxi's some people would complain about the prices of the refreshments!!!
[quote][p][bold]RuggerTyke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring. Bravo.[/p][/quote]I'm all for seeing a full stadium in the 1/4 final of the cup against anybody, but it seems that if city gave the tickets away and provided return taxi's some people would complain about the prices of the refreshments!!! hardy43

11:26pm Sun 11 Nov 12

Craig1985 says...

hardy43 wrote:
RuggerTyke wrote:
fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring.

Bravo.
I'm all for seeing a full stadium in the 1/4 final of the cup against anybody, but it seems that if city gave the tickets away and provided return taxi's some people would complain about the prices of the refreshments!!!
Lol got to agree with that
[quote][p][bold]hardy43[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RuggerTyke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]So you're all for you 'titaniums' getting to see a reserve Arsenal side as opposed to a full stadium bolstered with 'plastics', all this when the game is televised, ultimately costing City a transfer kitty that the revenue would bring. Bravo.[/p][/quote]I'm all for seeing a full stadium in the 1/4 final of the cup against anybody, but it seems that if city gave the tickets away and provided return taxi's some people would complain about the prices of the refreshments!!![/p][/quote]Lol got to agree with that Craig1985

11:31pm Sun 11 Nov 12

Craig1985 says...

I've managed by some miracle to get that evening off, wanted it for Wigan but couldn't. Think my gaffers got sick of me asking now lol. My son isn't impressed tho as I don't have a season/flexi ticket I can't get 2 tickets but can get 1 through a friend who's got a season ticket, unfortunately I don't know anyone who has 2 season/flexi tickets who hasn't already promised at least 1 to some one else, he can always watch it on sky with his mum lol
I've managed by some miracle to get that evening off, wanted it for Wigan but couldn't. Think my gaffers got sick of me asking now lol. My son isn't impressed tho as I don't have a season/flexi ticket I can't get 2 tickets but can get 1 through a friend who's got a season ticket, unfortunately I don't know anyone who has 2 season/flexi tickets who hasn't already promised at least 1 to some one else, he can always watch it on sky with his mum lol Craig1985

8:42am Mon 12 Nov 12

cityexile says...

fatbloke wrote:
All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it...

Spot on BCFC
I suppose I'm a 'plastic' former Bradford resident, ex season ticket holder, now in the wilds of East Yorkshire so only get to 3 or 4 matches a year. But I totally agree with the Club's ticket policy. Dead right to put the faithful first and I'm more than happy to take my chances with tickets.
[quote][p][bold]fatbloke[/bold] wrote: All spot on, I always suggested a discounted price for season ticket holders or an inflated price for the people who havent been since our decline however you want to look at it... Spot on BCFC[/p][/quote]I suppose I'm a 'plastic' former Bradford resident, ex season ticket holder, now in the wilds of East Yorkshire so only get to 3 or 4 matches a year. But I totally agree with the Club's ticket policy. Dead right to put the faithful first and I'm more than happy to take my chances with tickets. cityexile

10:27am Mon 12 Nov 12

webess says...

Mick, Cleckheaton wrote:
Victor Clayton wrote:
has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.
Your password is your post code.
You're a life saver!!!

Cheers
[quote][p][bold]Mick, Cleckheaton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: has anyone else had trouble with the City web site? I tried to register, filled in the on line form etc, but nothing happened. then i noticed that it said if you were a ST holder but were probably already registerd. so I asked for reminder of my password to be sent. nothing. tried to ring the office but engaged.[/p][/quote]Your password is your post code.[/p][/quote]You're a life saver!!! Cheers webess

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree