Two goals from the skilful Alfie Turner were not enough for Baildon Trinity Dynamos Sky under-eights as they had to settle for a draw against Keighley Shamrocks.

Harvey Menzies was outstanding for Baildon as he earned the man of the match award in the Keybury League contest.

There were also good performances from Ben Cockcroft, Lyndon Bateson and Max Paterson, as well as some excellent goalkeeping from Connor Holmes.

But a missed a penalty in the last few minutes was to prove costly for the Dynamos, although a 2-2 draw was probably a fair result.

Meanwhile, Baildon Trinity Dynamos under-12s won 6-1 against Long Lee A.

Louis Anderson scored two of the goals to seal the man of the match prize, although Denon Sokee was also outstanding.

Albion Sports under-nines enjoyed a hard-fought 8-5 victory as they beat bogey team Silsden for the first time in three seasons.

A bright start by Albion was rewarded with a penalty for handball and Sohail Mahmood tucked it away.

Kieran McGinley then unleashed a vicious right-foot shot to make it 2-0, only for Silsden to level matters with a quickfire double.

But an own goal sandwiched between a Casey Breaks hat-trick then left Sports firmly in control at the break.

The second half was a much more even affair but Joban Banghar and Breaks added further goals for Albion to seal the win.

Lewis Melvin scored his fourth hat-trick of the season as BPA Lizards under-12s hit back from conceding an early goal to beat Sutton 9-1.

Sutton controlled the opening exchanges with some neat football and was only after Melvin equalised that the Lizards began to play.

A stunning free-kick by Dominic Corps edged BPA in front at half-time and then everything began to click together.

Melvin and Corps grabbed two quick goals after the break and a fantastic penalty save by Thomas Indriks preserved the advantage.

Corps completed his treble, Alex Gibson grabbed two goals in as many minutes, Matthew Ham showed determination to make it 8-1 after the Sutton keeper dropped the ball and Melvin completed the scoring.

Powerful defence by Lewis Haynes enabled BPA under-15s to reach the second round of the Bradford & District Cup as they beat Thackley Lightning 3-1 despite only fielding ten players.

It was BPA’s first win of the season, with captain Conner Russell opening the scoring from full back with his own first goal of the campaign.

Stand-in keeper Luke Taylor pulled of a fantastic save to preserve the lead until half-time.

BPA doubled their advantage when Conner Barley floated a free-kick into the Thackley net.

Lightning pull one back but a neat passing move led to Brandon Doherty sealing the victory.

Harry Hall’s hat-trick was backed up by goals from Bradley Ross and man of the match David Rooney as BPA under-18s beat Calverley 5-2 in the Craven League.

Shelf A under-11s maintained their unbeaten start to the Huddersfield League season with a 6-2 cup victory against Holmfirth Town.

There were two goals apiece from Lewis Fitzpatrick and Josef Storer, with Armani Andrews and Alex Swinbank completing the tally.

Shelf B moved second in the league table thanks to an impressive 6-1 win against Dewsbury Rangers.

Man of the match Matthew Buckley grabbed four of the goals and Lucas Dance added a brace.

Bradford Warriors under-11s made it four wins on the bounce as they climbed to second in the table by edging a 2-1 win at Skelmanthorpe.

A 25-yard strike from Roberto McFarlane enabled the Warriors to take the lead but the hosts equalised to make it 1-1 at the interval.

The second half saw Adam Worby fire against the post with a long-range effort before man of the match Jordan Styslo shot through the keeper’s legs for the winner.

Wyke under-tens were denied victory by a disputed late penalty at Brighouse as they had to settle for a 2-2 draw.

A trip on Stan Cahill enabled Jack Leach to open the scoring from Wyke’s own spot-kick and, after a Brighouse equaliser, Leach’s second goal made it 2-1 at the break.

It looked as though Wyke would wrap up the win until the hosts converted their penalty as Wyke dropped to third in the table.

The Wyke B team climbed to fourth courtesy of a 5-2 success after Brighouse had scored first.

Hayden Clifford quickly equalised and a penalty, converted by Ranganai Muza, made it 2-1 at half-time.

Brighouse then drew level but Tyrese Liu and Loui Cook responded for Wyke before Liu converted yet another penalty the fourth of the day.