THE nine first-round ties in the Bradford & District FA Saturday Senior Cup produced 66 goals during normal time and 21 more in a dramatic penalty shoot-out.

Salts Reserves had Andy Sadowski (3) and Jonny Brian on target in a 4-2 victory at Fairbank United, while Aaron Abbas and Danny Hussain bagged hat-tricks for TVR United in their 10-3 win over Salts' Craven League side.

Hunsworth, without a point in West Riding County Amateur League Division One, were beaten 9-0 by Fields Reserves, while Tyersal and Calverley United were locked together at 2-2 at the end of their tie.

United then ran out victors by 11-10 in the shoot-out.

Second-round draw: Fields v Salts. TVR United v Thackley Under-21s, Calverley United v Thornton United, Salts Reserves v Idle, Athletico v Wibsey, Campion v Fields Reserves. St Bede's Reserves v Salts Fourths (Craven League), Manningham Allstars v St Bede's. Ties to played on Saturday, October 21.

After losing their opening West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division game 3-2 at home to Golcar United, Salts have gone unbeaten for seven league games.

By beating visitors Thornton United 3-1, with strikes from Brendan Hammond. Andy Boote and Tom Hickey, they have moved four points clear of Golcar United at the top of the table.

The Huddersfield side lost their perfect start to the season with a 2-2 draw at home to Campion, with Callum Meade and Alex Hallam netting for Golcar, while Nathan Edden and Arron Metcalfe replied.

After winning their two opening games at the start of August, Steeton have failed to string together successive victories in any fixture since.

On Saturday, they travelled to Huddersfield for a re-arranged fixture at DRAM Community, who they had beaten 6-0 on the opening day, and completed the double with a 4-2 triumph.

Andy Holden opened the scoring with a penalty before Ben Clarkson with a brace and Joe Park netted before half-time.

DRAM hit back in the second half through James Whyte and Leigh Miller.

Wibsey could only find a consolation goal from Daniel O’Donnell in their 4-1 defeat at Wakefield City, while Littletown completed the treble over Lepton Highlanders.

Having already beaten them 6-0 in the league and 3-1 in the Premier Division Cup, Littletown triumphed 4-3 in the league, courtesy of a hat-trick by Mat Bugg and a goal by substitute Keiran Senior.

Ovenden West Riding extended their perfect start to Division One with a 7-1 home win over West Horton, with John Booth (5), Terry Ryan and Mat Jones scoring, while Kashyf Qureshi bagged the consolation.

Steeton Reserves were victorious in the first round of the Division One Cup by 4-2 at Unita FC.