Sporting Sanctions Appeal Panel request further information from Bradford Bulls

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Bradford Bulls owner Marc Green put forward their case at today's points-appeal hearing Bradford Bulls owner Marc Green put forward their case at today's points-appeal hearing

The Bulls have been asked to provide “further supportive information” to back their appeal against the six-point penalty for entering administration.

An independent Sporting Sanctions Appeal Panel today heard the club’s case as put forward by owner Marc Green but no outcome is now expected until next week.

The Bulls said in a statement this evening: “An independent Sporting Sanctions Appeal Panel today heard evidence prepared on behalf of Bradford Bulls.

“The panel has requested further supportive information and is to decide on the outcome of the appeal in due course. We can make no further comment.”

Green launched the appeal on the basis that the administration was “unforeseeable” and “unavoidable” and the panel will consider all the evidence from the Bulls and the RFL before passing judgement.

The panel includes Bill Broughton and Chris Booth, who are partners at Leeds-based legal firm Pinsent Mason, and James Sleight, an insolvency practitioner.

Comments (38)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:39pm Wed 4 Jun 14

NORTHER1964 says...

Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act.
Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act. NORTHER1964
  • Score: 6

6:49pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

NORTHER1964 wrote:
Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act.
I've always wanted to know how by not paying HMRC and HMRC then issuing a winding up order was unforeseeable and I guess the panel want to know too.
[quote][p][bold]NORTHER1964[/bold] wrote: Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act.[/p][/quote]I've always wanted to know how by not paying HMRC and HMRC then issuing a winding up order was unforeseeable and I guess the panel want to know too. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -8

6:54pm Wed 4 Jun 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

T.V.O.R.
Guessing again.The Bulls have not stated what other information the panel need.Why would you think you know.?You are like me and everybody else"in the dark".Looks like decision will come at end of season.
T.V.O.R. Guessing again.The Bulls have not stated what other information the panel need.Why would you think you know.?You are like me and everybody else"in the dark".Looks like decision will come at end of season. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 0

7:04pm Wed 4 Jun 14

theviking62 says...

Well that's easy to explain TVOR, due mismanagement by the PREVIOUS incumbents, the NEW owners didn't expect the points deduction to apply to them.

IE, NEW company owning club, so how can you penalise the NEW company.

But, like everyone else on here, that's just my opinion. As I know NOTHING about, what was said by the RFL, M. Moore, and the rest. The only concrete facts we know are M. Green took the club into Admin to avoid them being wound up and then bought them. Plus that OK was the bad guy.

So, seeing as YOU appear to be in the know. Can you explain it to me. I've read your previous posts, which to me are pure conjecture, based on what little knowledge you have. I understand that you have been approached by a publishing house, wishing you to write a book of fiction based on your posts. Although some of your points do actually hold water, the rest sink.
Well that's easy to explain TVOR, due mismanagement by the PREVIOUS incumbents, the NEW owners didn't expect the points deduction to apply to them. IE, NEW company owning club, so how can you penalise the NEW company. But, like everyone else on here, that's just my opinion. As I know NOTHING about, what was said by the RFL, M. Moore, and the rest. The only concrete facts we know are M. Green took the club into Admin to avoid them being wound up and then bought them. Plus that OK was the bad guy. So, seeing as YOU appear to be in the know. Can you explain it to me. I've read your previous posts, which to me are pure conjecture, based on what little knowledge you have. I understand that you have been approached by a publishing house, wishing you to write a book of fiction based on your posts. Although some of your points do actually hold water, the rest sink. theviking62
  • Score: 5

7:20pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

theviking62 wrote:
Well that's easy to explain TVOR, due mismanagement by the PREVIOUS incumbents, the NEW owners didn't expect the points deduction to apply to them.

IE, NEW company owning club, so how can you penalise the NEW company.

But, like everyone else on here, that's just my opinion. As I know NOTHING about, what was said by the RFL, M. Moore, and the rest. The only concrete facts we know are M. Green took the club into Admin to avoid them being wound up and then bought them. Plus that OK was the bad guy.

So, seeing as YOU appear to be in the know. Can you explain it to me. I've read your previous posts, which to me are pure conjecture, based on what little knowledge you have. I understand that you have been approached by a publishing house, wishing you to write a book of fiction based on your posts. Although some of your points do actually hold water, the rest sink.
Points deductions have never been handed down to the previous owners. They have long since rode into the sunset.
[quote][p][bold]theviking62[/bold] wrote: Well that's easy to explain TVOR, due mismanagement by the PREVIOUS incumbents, the NEW owners didn't expect the points deduction to apply to them. IE, NEW company owning club, so how can you penalise the NEW company. But, like everyone else on here, that's just my opinion. As I know NOTHING about, what was said by the RFL, M. Moore, and the rest. The only concrete facts we know are M. Green took the club into Admin to avoid them being wound up and then bought them. Plus that OK was the bad guy. So, seeing as YOU appear to be in the know. Can you explain it to me. I've read your previous posts, which to me are pure conjecture, based on what little knowledge you have. I understand that you have been approached by a publishing house, wishing you to write a book of fiction based on your posts. Although some of your points do actually hold water, the rest sink.[/p][/quote]Points deductions have never been handed down to the previous owners. They have long since rode into the sunset. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

7:24pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Btw Green knew the points deduction existed before he took over the club. It was part of what he took over.
Lets say admin didn't happen. Liquidation, no Bulls in existence at all.
Or are people saying HMRC would have been paid in full including all creditors for the club to continue, if so the admin was the only choice and by going into admin the points deduction is justified.
Btw Green knew the points deduction existed before he took over the club. It was part of what he took over. Lets say admin didn't happen. Liquidation, no Bulls in existence at all. Or are people saying HMRC would have been paid in full including all creditors for the club to continue, if so the admin was the only choice and by going into admin the points deduction is justified. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 4

7:32pm Wed 4 Jun 14

axelf1963 says...

Welcome back Viking I am now a friendly poster so lets all play nice.
Welcome back Viking I am now a friendly poster so lets all play nice. axelf1963
  • Score: -5

8:04pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Got to love viking telling me I don't know what I'm on about when he vanished for 6 months without a trace after I pointing to all the signs the shyte would hit the fan and all he did was deny it.
Got to love viking telling me I don't know what I'm on about when he vanished for 6 months without a trace after I pointing to all the signs the shyte would hit the fan and all he did was deny it. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

8:07pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Sad bull says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
NORTHER1964 wrote:
Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act.
I've always wanted to know how by not paying HMRC and HMRC then issuing a winding up order was unforeseeable and I guess the panel want to know too.
Now you are clairvoyant and know what the appeal panel want to know !

Unbelievable !!
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]NORTHER1964[/bold] wrote: Something's not right with this appeal. It seems to be a stalling act.[/p][/quote]I've always wanted to know how by not paying HMRC and HMRC then issuing a winding up order was unforeseeable and I guess the panel want to know too.[/p][/quote]Now you are clairvoyant and know what the appeal panel want to know ! Unbelievable !! Sad bull
  • Score: 3

8:08pm Wed 4 Jun 14

portugalbull says...

Hopeful. Requested further evidence which if available looks like panel treating seriously. Delayed decision which will suit RFL but still leaves fans hanging on.
Hopeful. Requested further evidence which if available looks like panel treating seriously. Delayed decision which will suit RFL but still leaves fans hanging on. portugalbull
  • Score: 7

8:18pm Wed 4 Jun 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

T.V.O.R.
Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. suggested and advised Mr.Moore,Calvert etc to go into Administration.Mr. Greene was not involved then only as a Creditor.Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. have not pursued the previous incumbent for not pursuing the previous debt owing to them.Who knows? The only people who know what they are looking for are the people in that room today.
T.V.O.R. Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. suggested and advised Mr.Moore,Calvert etc to go into Administration.Mr. Greene was not involved then only as a Creditor.Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. have not pursued the previous incumbent for not pursuing the previous debt owing to them.Who knows? The only people who know what they are looking for are the people in that room today. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 7

8:29pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

spanglishbull.uk wrote:
T.V.O.R.
Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. suggested and advised Mr.Moore,Calvert etc to go into Administration.Mr. Greene was not involved then only as a Creditor.Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. have not pursued the previous incumbent for not pursuing the previous debt owing to them.Who knows? The only people who know what they are looking for are the people in that room today.
Green put the club into administration, not Moore & Co.

It's been reported in many places and even Green himself said why he did it.

Green, the managing director of a Leeds-based security firm which he established in 1997, became involved with the Bulls last September when he loaned the regime then running the club a six-figure sum under a deed of debenture. He then appointed administrators when the club were served with a winding-up order by HMRC in January, and now those same administrators have handed him control

http://www.theguardi
an.com/sport/2014/ma
r/26/bradford-bulls-
super-league-surviva
l-priority-owner-mar
c-green
[quote][p][bold]spanglishbull.uk[/bold] wrote: T.V.O.R. Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. suggested and advised Mr.Moore,Calvert etc to go into Administration.Mr. Greene was not involved then only as a Creditor.Maybe the panel want to know why the R.F.L. have not pursued the previous incumbent for not pursuing the previous debt owing to them.Who knows? The only people who know what they are looking for are the people in that room today.[/p][/quote]Green put the club into administration, not Moore & Co. It's been reported in many places and even Green himself said why he did it. Green, the managing director of a Leeds-based security firm which he established in 1997, became involved with the Bulls last September when he loaned the regime then running the club a six-figure sum under a deed of debenture. He then appointed administrators when the club were served with a winding-up order by HMRC in January, and now those same administrators have handed him control http://www.theguardi an.com/sport/2014/ma r/26/bradford-bulls- super-league-surviva l-priority-owner-mar c-green Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 1

8:32pm Wed 4 Jun 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

Far too much speculation on here from too many self declared subject matter experts.

It would have better if no statement had been issued until the results of proceedings were announced.
Far too much speculation on here from too many self declared subject matter experts. It would have better if no statement had been issued until the results of proceedings were announced. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 9

8:39pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c
om/ssg-issue-bradfor
d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 4

9:42pm Wed 4 Jun 14

axelf1963 says...

The bulls appeal was written on the back of a fag packet and they have been sent away to make it look more professional.
The bulls appeal was written on the back of a fag packet and they have been sent away to make it look more professional. axelf1963
  • Score: -9

9:47pm Wed 4 Jun 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c

om/ssg-issue-bradfor

d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!!
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.[/p][/quote]You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!! AUGUST1964
  • Score: 4

9:59pm Wed 4 Jun 14

slattsdad says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c


om/ssg-issue-bradfor


d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!!
you just dont like reading the truth
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.[/p][/quote]You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!![/p][/quote]you just dont like reading the truth slattsdad
  • Score: -2

10:10pm Wed 4 Jun 14

AUGUST1964 says...

slattsdad wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c



om/ssg-issue-bradfor



d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!!
you just dont like reading the truth
But I just wrote the truth chum..............Do
gs are good company.
[quote][p][bold]slattsdad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.[/p][/quote]You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!![/p][/quote]you just dont like reading the truth[/p][/quote]But I just wrote the truth chum..............Do gs are good company. AUGUST1964
  • Score: 5

10:14pm Wed 4 Jun 14

The Fat Lady Sings says...

Nice to see the Bulls Social Media Department back on the site!
In Football, isn't the penalty for entering administration fixed and mandatory?
Looking forward to this weekend, a game the Bulls don't really need and a distraction. Is Mr Cummins going to cherry-pick his games from here in?
Also, turning to attendances, I cannot see the four matches mustering 25000 in total and that is assuming Wigan and Leeds get a reasonable following. The Challenge Cup in its present format and position is an attendance disaster. For those saying that a cup-run is financially beneficial, well, correct me if I am wrong, but don't the two participating clubs share the gate receipts? And it is hard to see more than 3000 turning up at Odsal to a game they can watch for free on BBC2 (and it could even drop below 2000 - a terrible advert for the sport and the competition). There has been no attempt to attract the floating spectator with deals such as "kids and wives for free" or "pay for one and your friend gets in for free". Odsal's barren terraces being televised to the country is not the message we should be broadcasting.
Nice to see the Bulls Social Media Department back on the site! In Football, isn't the penalty for entering administration fixed and mandatory? Looking forward to this weekend, a game the Bulls don't really need and a distraction. Is Mr Cummins going to cherry-pick his games from here in? Also, turning to attendances, I cannot see the four matches mustering 25000 in total and that is assuming Wigan and Leeds get a reasonable following. The Challenge Cup in its present format and position is an attendance disaster. For those saying that a cup-run is financially beneficial, well, correct me if I am wrong, but don't the two participating clubs share the gate receipts? And it is hard to see more than 3000 turning up at Odsal to a game they can watch for free on BBC2 (and it could even drop below 2000 - a terrible advert for the sport and the competition). There has been no attempt to attract the floating spectator with deals such as "kids and wives for free" or "pay for one and your friend gets in for free". Odsal's barren terraces being televised to the country is not the message we should be broadcasting. The Fat Lady Sings
  • Score: 13

10:18pm Wed 4 Jun 14

bullofbradford says...

Green is at least a competent and proven businessman, unlike his those before him.
Green is at least a competent and proven businessman, unlike his those before him. bullofbradford
  • Score: 6

10:23pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c


om/ssg-issue-bradfor


d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!!
Never heard of google, just type in Marc Green puts Bulls into admin and the results show up.
Just because it's not what you want to hear and he proves I'm basing my comment on fact rather than hearsay I must be sad eh.
I could just post crap with no basis with red amber and black specs on like many on here do.
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.[/p][/quote]You must lead a very sad and lonely existance trawling through the internet trying to score points on here,get youself down to Mount Street and get a dog for company,It'll not answer ou back,you'll win every argument!!![/p][/quote]Never heard of google, just type in Marc Green puts Bulls into admin and the results show up. Just because it's not what you want to hear and he proves I'm basing my comment on fact rather than hearsay I must be sad eh. I could just post crap with no basis with red amber and black specs on like many on here do. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -8

10:39pm Wed 4 Jun 14

axelf1963 says...

I see Viking has now remembered which name to log in as again to have a go at TVOR ha ha ha
I see Viking has now remembered which name to log in as again to have a go at TVOR ha ha ha axelf1963
  • Score: -4

11:33pm Wed 4 Jun 14

bradfordbronco says...

Name ? TVOR

Specialist Subject? The finances at Bradford Bulls

Why do you even care so much? Because I hate them

Why don't you just get on with your own life? I don't actually have one and I'd like everyone else to be as miserable as I am.

Think we're done with our questions, do you feel better now we've got to the source of your problems?
Name ? TVOR Specialist Subject? The finances at Bradford Bulls Why do you even care so much? Because I hate them Why don't you just get on with your own life? I don't actually have one and I'd like everyone else to be as miserable as I am. Think we're done with our questions, do you feel better now we've got to the source of your problems? bradfordbronco
  • Score: 5

4:58am Thu 5 Jun 14

raisemeup says...

We have another site virus (called TVOR) or is it a Trojan Horse?
Trojan I think, leaping from article to article to get to a point of eventual mediocrity.In TVOR and Axelfs case of " Bum Searing proportions."

At least Axelf is a childlike troll at times, unfortunately with TVOR he seems to think he is definitely the font of knowledge and only he knows the inner workings of all that goes on behind closed doors at the Bulls.

Is it true that the Independent sporting panel, are actually the legal advisers for the RFL? How does that equate to impartiality TVOR?
Perhaps once you can furnish us with the reasons a conflict of interest doesn't apply in those circumstances, maybe because they have actually been a legal adviser to the Bulls as well?
Another plot thickens more than a very thick gravy mix.
We have another site virus (called TVOR) or is it a Trojan Horse? Trojan I think, leaping from article to article to get to a point of eventual mediocrity.In TVOR and Axelfs case of " Bum Searing proportions." At least Axelf is a childlike troll at times, unfortunately with TVOR he seems to think he is definitely the font of knowledge and only he knows the inner workings of all that goes on behind closed doors at the Bulls. Is it true that the Independent sporting panel, are actually the legal advisers for the RFL? How does that equate to impartiality TVOR? Perhaps once you can furnish us with the reasons a conflict of interest doesn't apply in those circumstances, maybe because they have actually been a legal adviser to the Bulls as well? Another plot thickens more than a very thick gravy mix. raisemeup
  • Score: 2

7:36am Thu 5 Jun 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

seems someone has locked the toy box away in the nursery; play nice children.
seems someone has locked the toy box away in the nursery; play nice children. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 3

8:23am Thu 5 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable.

I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from.

I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.
Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 1

9:02am Thu 5 Jun 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts.

Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light.

Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls"

That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style.

So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate.

So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder.
This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye.

So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too.

But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop.

Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night.

Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground)

So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out.

But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either.

It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back.

Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-)

Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four.
I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts. Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light. Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls" That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style. So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate. So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder. This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye. So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too. But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop. Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night. Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground) So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out. But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either. It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back. Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-) Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four. Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: 9

9:20am Thu 5 Jun 14

blue marlin says...

Papa Smurfs Wig wrote:
I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts. Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light. Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls" That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style. So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate. So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder. This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye. So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too. But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop. Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night. Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground) So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out. But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either. It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back. Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-) Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four.
the sad fact is it could be true.
[quote][p][bold]Papa Smurfs Wig[/bold] wrote: I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts. Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light. Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls" That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style. So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate. So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder. This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye. So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too. But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop. Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night. Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground) So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out. But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either. It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back. Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-) Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four.[/p][/quote]the sad fact is it could be true. blue marlin
  • Score: 2

11:18am Thu 5 Jun 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

I did that on my phone and put in paragraphs but it went wonky.

It is really a way to teach the four afore mentioned fogies a bit about the situation :-)
I did that on my phone and put in paragraphs but it went wonky. It is really a way to teach the four afore mentioned fogies a bit about the situation :-) Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: -3

11:41am Thu 5 Jun 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

Papa Smurfs Wig wrote:
I did that on my phone and put in paragraphs but it went wonky.

It is really a way to teach the four afore mentioned fogies a bit about the situation :-)
Possibly the most accurate post on here in a while.

The whole thing is a complete mess; the only thing you missed was OK agreeing to the reduced Sky money to get his hands on the Club from under the noses of City and BPA.
[quote][p][bold]Papa Smurfs Wig[/bold] wrote: I did that on my phone and put in paragraphs but it went wonky. It is really a way to teach the four afore mentioned fogies a bit about the situation :-)[/p][/quote]Possibly the most accurate post on here in a while. The whole thing is a complete mess; the only thing you missed was OK agreeing to the reduced Sky money to get his hands on the Club from under the noses of City and BPA. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 4

1:29pm Thu 5 Jun 14

bradfordbronco says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable.

I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from.

I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.
I not bothered if you're right or wrong. What puzzles me is why you're even interested in it in the first place
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.[/p][/quote]I not bothered if you're right or wrong. What puzzles me is why you're even interested in it in the first place bradfordbronco
  • Score: 0

1:37pm Thu 5 Jun 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.
I not bothered if you're right or wrong. What puzzles me is why you're even interested in it in the first place
Just intrested in helping you bring your head out of the sand and to join us in the real world.
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.[/p][/quote]I not bothered if you're right or wrong. What puzzles me is why you're even interested in it in the first place[/p][/quote]Just intrested in helping you bring your head out of the sand and to join us in the real world. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -3

2:35pm Thu 5 Jun 14

portugalbull says...

Then why don't you wait for the announcement from the panel like most of the fans.
Then why don't you wait for the announcement from the panel like most of the fans. portugalbull
  • Score: 3

7:27pm Thu 5 Jun 14

raisemeup says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable.

I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from.

I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.
No one said you were wrong TVOR, re read what was said? Isn't it true that you re cycle information and try to say you are somehow cleverer than others who can also read what was said when it was said.
We are sick and tired of you and others going over old ground, that has no bearing on what is happening at this moment?
I personally don't care that you are right or wrong, but you consistently bring old news to the fore, which does not answer any particular problems faced in the future of our club.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.[/p][/quote]No one said you were wrong TVOR, re read what was said? Isn't it true that you re cycle information and try to say you are somehow cleverer than others who can also read what was said when it was said. We are sick and tired of you and others going over old ground, that has no bearing on what is happening at this moment? I personally don't care that you are right or wrong, but you consistently bring old news to the fore, which does not answer any particular problems faced in the future of our club. raisemeup
  • Score: -2

9:02pm Thu 5 Jun 14

raisemeup says...

Papa Smurfs Wig wrote:
I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts.

Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light.

Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls"

That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style.

So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate.

So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder.
This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye.

So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too.

But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop.

Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night.

Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground)

So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out.

But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either.

It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back.

Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-)

Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four.
Excellent waffle Smurf wig!
Conjecture isn't knowledge is it, but well done you have written a load of old news that doesn't mean anything to us old giffers as you call us.
What you don't realise about the intelligent mature adult viewpoint, is if you are able to do something about it do it ! If not just write about it?

Seemingly you are the latter.
[quote][p][bold]Papa Smurfs Wig[/bold] wrote: I think the four old giffers on here don't want the truth. Maybe if they heard what the panel at the hearing were saying then they would be saying they are picking on the Bulls and how dare they ask for facts. Maybe in layman's terms we can say it this way. Khan took over a sinking ship and wanted a quick fix of money and his ego massaging as the knocking shop he runs doesn't put his name in a good light. Knowing the council has a soft touch for the Bulls and thinking he can get some money from them so he brings in Gerry Sutcliffe the ex sports minister, so his character will seem so straight. So he comes in as the saviour and on this page they are singing his praises. Then comes the big hit "we need money to save the Bulls" That hit really got into the city hall chambers. But this plea needed delivering in style. Over to you Gerry and the two brain cells of the council of Tony Reeve and Dave Green fell for it big style. So £200k of council tax payers money was handed over and no questions asked even though there was an outcry from a large amount of the electorate. So Khan didn't pay a few bills including the taxman and noises were now getting made louder. This wasn't a small curry shop or dodgy hotel that you can run up the bills and transfer ownership with ease by bringing in a pal with a new limited company (available for £19) This was a well known sporting club and you can't just hide things like this as it is in the public eye. So off toddles Gerry with his tail between his legs worried about his political career, away goes Khans whipping boy who is blamed for the financial ruin now created and bringing in the Bulls sporting stalwart Robbie didn't cover up the mess created by this short lived regime. So off goes Khan into the night with a hugely bruised ego. Gerry felt he'd got away with it and the decision makers at the council fid too. But we Bradfordians are made of stronger stuff than that and most of us don't believe everything we read. So TVOR gives his views and is lambasted by the self same four old giffers (the gang of four) Who to this day are still having a pop. Then we have the scrap dealers who followed the last regime. They couldn't hack the points deduction that had been implemented so they flogged the speedway barrier and were off into the night. Then we have the auction for the club. Take notice gang if four, sit down and have a cocoa. Marc Green had also loaned the club some money and he wanted it back. Prominent bids came from that geezer from London. I've even forgotten his name, thats how solid the bid was. Then Koukash wants it but gets his wife to front the bid but there were aws from a previous company and the brown stuff had already hit the fan so they had to be careful here. And the loveable Mr Khan wanted it back thinking everyone would welcome him back and the ego massaging mark two can come in. Bids from City and BPA were there and even though City could offer a home, it was shunned (Odsal would have made a nice training ground) So the taxman has a beef on and gives it to Marc Green at a knockdown price and with him owed money it seemed the easy way out. But he did put the club into administration thus meaning a points deduction and now he wants it back. You can't blame him but you can't blame the league either. It does sound like this panel want more info about a few things maybe a bit deeper than the fairy stories the gang of four could even imagine. Green looked after his interest and maybe that was his last thoughts on it but surprisingly they have dumped the club on him. Now he wants those points back. Oh and this l found funny. Khan had a load of large portraits up at Odsal as he thought he was so important. They were destroyed and dumped :-) Now l'm off to do some work and l hope this helps the gang of four.[/p][/quote]Excellent waffle Smurf wig! Conjecture isn't knowledge is it, but well done you have written a load of old news that doesn't mean anything to us old giffers as you call us. What you don't realise about the intelligent mature adult viewpoint, is if you are able to do something about it do it ! If not just write about it? Seemingly you are the latter. raisemeup
  • Score: 0

5:18pm Fri 6 Jun 14

BCFC1911 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration.

http://www.totalrl.c

om/ssg-issue-bradfor

d-bulls-statement/

The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.
Why dont some idiot Bulls fans understand the very very very simple fact Green took over the Bulls to protect his OWN interest. He couldnt care less about the points or even how the team perform.

He would offload today if he could but he knows **** well that would see a poor return for his "investment". He's just waiting until the club can be a goin concern and he will be out of the door quicker than Wayne Rooney out of the big brother house.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Here is another piece released on behalf of Marc Green before aquiring the club regarding the administration. http://www.totalrl.c om/ssg-issue-bradfor d-bulls-statement/ The Bulls faced a Winding Up Order issued by HMRC and had SSG not exercised their powers as Debenture holders to appoint an Administrator the club would have been compulsorily wound up and would have ceased to exist. The appointment of the Administrator therefore was a positive step and taken in the best interests of the club, its employees, supporters and players.[/p][/quote]Why dont some idiot Bulls fans understand the very very very simple fact Green took over the Bulls to protect his OWN interest. He couldnt care less about the points or even how the team perform. He would offload today if he could but he knows **** well that would see a poor return for his "investment". He's just waiting until the club can be a goin concern and he will be out of the door quicker than Wayne Rooney out of the big brother house. BCFC1911
  • Score: 0

5:21pm Fri 6 Jun 14

BCFC1911 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable.

I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from.

I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.
Green could stand on the half way line in Odsal brutally murdering their own children and they would still think he was "good for the club"

They are idiots TVOR who cannot back up any claims they make whatsoever. I personally disagree with some of your posts but at least you back up your claims and comments.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Bronco, August, Raisemeup, will you point me to evidence that I am wrong in saying Marc Green put the club into Admin because the club was issued a winding up order for not paying HMRC therefore none of this was unforeseeable. I've pointed you twice to where I have got my info from. I'm guessing you can't because you doing what your accusing me of, guessing and commenting without basis. I've shown you my basis of argument though, you lot can't back up a word you say.[/p][/quote]Green could stand on the half way line in Odsal brutally murdering their own children and they would still think he was "good for the club" They are idiots TVOR who cannot back up any claims they make whatsoever. I personally disagree with some of your posts but at least you back up your claims and comments. BCFC1911
  • Score: 0

2:57pm Sat 7 Jun 14

theviking62 says...

Bloody Hell, Thicko the Voice of reason has a friend. Give it a rest, as someone pointed out we ALL are aware of what has happened in the PAST, to which you keep referring. It's the NOW we are interested in. You do like the sound of your own voice. But, one thing comes out of your inane rants, I still get up your nose. Why keep referring to my absence as if it's a crime. I have a life away from rugby, I have a family I enjoy spending time with, I also have an illness that I wouldn't wish on anyone else. No, not even you and the other short sited, anti Bulls brigade. Axel, you friendly, never my friend, it's an act to deceive people on here. Anyway off for another 6 months, holidays beckon, where to go, I wonder.

Spanglish, see you soon. Regards to your good lady, from all in Lancashire and Filey.
Bloody Hell, Thicko the Voice of reason has a friend. Give it a rest, as someone pointed out we ALL are aware of what has happened in the PAST, to which you keep referring. It's the NOW we are interested in. You do like the sound of your own voice. But, one thing comes out of your inane rants, I still get up your nose. Why keep referring to my absence as if it's a crime. I have a life away from rugby, I have a family I enjoy spending time with, I also have an illness that I wouldn't wish on anyone else. No, not even you and the other short sited, anti Bulls brigade. Axel, you friendly, never my friend, it's an act to deceive people on here. Anyway off for another 6 months, holidays beckon, where to go, I wonder. Spanglish, see you soon. Regards to your good lady, from all in Lancashire and Filey. theviking62
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree