Bradford house badly damaged in fire

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Firefighters at the scene Firefighters at the scene

A derelict house went up in flames this morning in Heaton with firefighters battling for hours to save the roof.

The upper floor of the house in Quarry Street was destroyed in the blaze at 6.15am this morning.

It is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault. Firefighters from Shipley and Fairweather Green are believed to still be at the property.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree