Electricity meter catches fire in Bradford home

Electricity metre catches fire in Bradford home

Electricity metre catches fire in Bradford home

First published in News
Last updated

Firefighters were called to a house in Kingswood Place, Great Horton, Bradford, today after an electricity meter exploded.

There were no injuries and damage was confined to the pre-pay meter, but firefighters were called out as a safety precaution.

The incident caused a power cut to the property and engineers were called in to replace the equipment.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree