Fire drama in sixth-floor Bradford flat

First published in News

Fire crews from Bradford cleared a sixth-floor flat of smoke after a grill pan was left unattended. The incident happened on Saturday morning at Tudor Court, off Manchester Road, Bradford. The flat was smoke-logged and the firefighters led the occupant, a man in his 40s, out to safety. He was unhurt.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree