Planning setback for Bradford shisha lounge

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Bradford Council has refused the shisha lounge application Bradford Council has refused the shisha lounge application

A bid to make a controversial Bradford shisha lounge designed as a mock castle ‘entirely legitimate” has suffered a setback after the refusal of planning permission.

Earlier this year the Telegraph & Argus reported how Mohammed Shabir had taken over the Al Qaza Lounge, a former warehouse building on Mortimer Street, off Thornton Road.

The business had been running without planning permission for several years, but Mr Shabir submitted a retrospective planning application that would allow the lounge to stay open.

However the application has now been refused by Bradford Council planners, with the “unsympathetic and incongruous” mock-castle facade and a lack of off-street parking to blame.

In a report, planning officer Matthew Aveyard, states: “The applicant has changed the appearance of the frontage along Mortimer Street by adding a castle design.

“The design looks alien to the street scene and whilst the area is made up of commercial premises the appearance of the development is considered to cause visual harm to the appearance of the street scene. The crenellations and mock castle facade are considered to be unacceptable in terms of design.”

He said that while no off-street parking is provided as part of the application, parking has been proposed at three nearby businesses which would be closed in the evening, when the shisha lounge opens.

Mr Aveyard continued: “While the off-street parking proposed is a way of overcoming the previous reasons for refusal there is no way of ensuring parking would take place in the designated parking spaces as it is unlikely patrons would park there when there is on-street parking available outside the premises and in and around the local streets which is where the parking already occurs.”

In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises, and in November Bradford Council began enforcement action against the business due to it not having the correct planning permission in place.

Since 2009 several applications for the building, to turn it into a wedding hall, restaurant and shisha bar, have been refused by the Council, leading to last year’s enforcement notice being issued.

Mr Shabir’s application said work on the lounge, which includes a courtyard area, was fully completed in 2012.

It said: “The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent. However the facility is now under new management and there is a strong desire to resolve the issues that have been previously raised.

“As a quality establishment, the operators are keen to ensure the cafe is entirely legitimate, compliant and fulfils all obligations as set out in smoking legislation.”

Comments (55)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:10am Wed 16 Apr 14

Albion. says...

"The business had been running without planning permission for several years, but Mr Shabir submitted a retrospective planning application that would allow the lounge to stay open."

There is far too much of this going on. retrospective planning applications by ANYONE for ANYTHING should be strongly discouraged.
"The business had been running without planning permission for several years, but Mr Shabir submitted a retrospective planning application that would allow the lounge to stay open." There is far too much of this going on. retrospective planning applications by ANYONE for ANYTHING should be strongly discouraged. Albion.
  • Score: 60

7:11am Wed 16 Apr 14

linebacker2 says...

Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals..
Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals.. linebacker2
  • Score: -49

7:35am Wed 16 Apr 14

bd7 helper says...

Well done?? at least it's a start keep the good work up!
Well done?? at least it's a start keep the good work up! bd7 helper
  • Score: 35

7:38am Wed 16 Apr 14

bd7 helper says...

Get planning permission before you start building
Just think and wait not spend and cry!!!
We don't want any more shisha bars it's all bad news
Get planning permission before you start building Just think and wait not spend and cry!!! We don't want any more shisha bars it's all bad news bd7 helper
  • Score: 64

8:01am Wed 16 Apr 14

Avro says...

"Earlier this year the Telegraph & Argus reported how Mohammed Shabir had taken over the Al Qaza Lounge (pictured), a former warehouse building on Mortimer Street, off Thornton Road."

Picture loks like the rear of City Hall?
"Earlier this year the Telegraph & Argus reported how Mohammed Shabir had taken over the Al Qaza Lounge (pictured), a former warehouse building on Mortimer Street, off Thornton Road." Picture loks like the rear of City Hall? Avro
  • Score: 17

8:09am Wed 16 Apr 14

PeterBooth says...

I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc?
I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc? PeterBooth
  • Score: 56

8:24am Wed 16 Apr 14

Storck says...

PeterBooth wrote:
I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc?
Can not see how the legal fees would be higher if it was closed after a year or three years illegal trading. The process would be the same and therefore the fees and costs the same.
[quote][p][bold]PeterBooth[/bold] wrote: I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc?[/p][/quote]Can not see how the legal fees would be higher if it was closed after a year or three years illegal trading. The process would be the same and therefore the fees and costs the same. Storck
  • Score: -17

9:01am Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

'The business had been running without planning permission for several years'

And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid.

'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises'

It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before?

'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent'

They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief.
'The business had been running without planning permission for several years' And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid. 'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises' It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before? 'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent' They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 37

9:22am Wed 16 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
'The business had been running without planning permission for several years' And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid. 'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises' It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before? 'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent' They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief.
We are talking about Bradford council and the fear of losing votes to the core voters so a blind eye is being turned.
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: 'The business had been running without planning permission for several years' And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid. 'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises' It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before? 'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent' They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief.[/p][/quote]We are talking about Bradford council and the fear of losing votes to the core voters so a blind eye is being turned. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 38

9:42am Wed 16 Apr 14

Freddy Elliot says...

Unfortunately for the good folks out there this all about Bradford's gradual falling standards, which is led by the mixed race population that makes us so unique as a city. Get used to it.
Unfortunately for the good folks out there this all about Bradford's gradual falling standards, which is led by the mixed race population that makes us so unique as a city. Get used to it. Freddy Elliot
  • Score: 13

9:56am Wed 16 Apr 14

bcfc1903 says...

Bradford is hardly unique in regards to it's racial makeup, I take it you don't get out much, try going to most major cities in the UK, ie London, Birmingham, Leicester !!!

Oh, and I agree with Bradford Council's decision regarding this particular business!!!!!
Bradford is hardly unique in regards to it's racial makeup, I take it you don't get out much, try going to most major cities in the UK, ie London, Birmingham, Leicester !!! Oh, and I agree with Bradford Council's decision regarding this particular business!!!!! bcfc1903
  • Score: -1

10:16am Wed 16 Apr 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

Try opening a boozer without a premises licence. It would be closed down straightaway, you locked up and the keys thrown away.
But something from an ethnic origin stays open illegally.

Only with Bradford council could this happen.
Try opening a boozer without a premises licence. It would be closed down straightaway, you locked up and the keys thrown away. But something from an ethnic origin stays open illegally. Only with Bradford council could this happen. Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: 41

10:37am Wed 16 Apr 14

pcmanners says...

They'll be wanting an allotment to grow poppies on next.
They'll be wanting an allotment to grow poppies on next. pcmanners
  • Score: 24

10:41am Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

Papa Smurfs Wig wrote:
Try opening a boozer without a premises licence. It would be closed down straightaway, you locked up and the keys thrown away. But something from an ethnic origin stays open illegally. Only with Bradford council could this happen.
Exactly.
Now I've read this article I think I'll open a pub without a licence. Might as well allow smoking inside too. It would be really popular, what with every other pub in the country not allowing smoking.
I'd make a fortune. Plus the incentive provided by the council would save me a fortune - no licence fees to pay for the first 2 years then a one off £1,000 fee and nothing to pay for the next 2 years.
[quote][p][bold]Papa Smurfs Wig[/bold] wrote: Try opening a boozer without a premises licence. It would be closed down straightaway, you locked up and the keys thrown away. But something from an ethnic origin stays open illegally. Only with Bradford council could this happen.[/p][/quote]Exactly. Now I've read this article I think I'll open a pub without a licence. Might as well allow smoking inside too. It would be really popular, what with every other pub in the country not allowing smoking. I'd make a fortune. Plus the incentive provided by the council would save me a fortune - no licence fees to pay for the first 2 years then a one off £1,000 fee and nothing to pay for the next 2 years. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 36

11:18am Wed 16 Apr 14

Avro says...

Theses sorts are chancers who always will be, just like the Illegal Tradex Bazaar guy who pushed it as far as he could, and has now started another similar venture which has caused similar outrage and pushing the bounds once again!
Theses sorts are chancers who always will be, just like the Illegal Tradex Bazaar guy who pushed it as far as he could, and has now started another similar venture which has caused similar outrage and pushing the bounds once again! Avro
  • Score: 20

11:59am Wed 16 Apr 14

Not so simple says...

The entire area is a dump around the so called Shisha bar. That still doesn't mean that the council can allow an illegal business to operate for a couple
Of years. This is beyond incompetence from the council and borders down right neglect of duty!

There are good hardworking people out there that put business plans on hold because the planners at the council refuse the permission; yet in Bradford illegal activity is just over looked! What a fooking joke this city has become!
Heads need to roll at city hall and it's seemingly useless departments
The entire area is a dump around the so called Shisha bar. That still doesn't mean that the council can allow an illegal business to operate for a couple Of years. This is beyond incompetence from the council and borders down right neglect of duty! There are good hardworking people out there that put business plans on hold because the planners at the council refuse the permission; yet in Bradford illegal activity is just over looked! What a fooking joke this city has become! Heads need to roll at city hall and it's seemingly useless departments Not so simple
  • Score: 28

12:26pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Bone_idle18 says...

linebacker2 wrote:
Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals..
This attitude would result in Bradford descending even further towards being a third world shithole.
[quote][p][bold]linebacker2[/bold] wrote: Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals..[/p][/quote]This attitude would result in Bradford descending even further towards being a third world shithole. Bone_idle18
  • Score: 19

12:29pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Bone_idle18 says...

Not so simple wrote:
The entire area is a dump around the so called Shisha bar. That still doesn't mean that the council can allow an illegal business to operate for a couple
Of years. This is beyond incompetence from the council and borders down right neglect of duty!

There are good hardworking people out there that put business plans on hold because the planners at the council refuse the permission; yet in Bradford illegal activity is just over looked! What a fooking joke this city has become!
Heads need to roll at city hall and it's seemingly useless departments
I suspect the council don't want to upset the apple-cart!
[quote][p][bold]Not so simple[/bold] wrote: The entire area is a dump around the so called Shisha bar. That still doesn't mean that the council can allow an illegal business to operate for a couple Of years. This is beyond incompetence from the council and borders down right neglect of duty! There are good hardworking people out there that put business plans on hold because the planners at the council refuse the permission; yet in Bradford illegal activity is just over looked! What a fooking joke this city has become! Heads need to roll at city hall and it's seemingly useless departments[/p][/quote]I suspect the council don't want to upset the apple-cart! Bone_idle18
  • Score: 14

1:09pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Glad this was turned down.

Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business).

Vile hypocrites.

(and hope they're reading these comments btw)
Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw) The Hoffster
  • Score: 20

1:19pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 14

1:20pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope.

I would have agreed with them :)
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :) The Hoffster
  • Score: -11

1:23pm Wed 16 Apr 14

singforyourcity says...

With the pub trading suffering a massive blow over the last few years it spits in the eye of all the hard working landlords and landlady's who are losing trade because of the smoking ban yet these 'shisha' bars pop up all over the place and completely unapproved they trade and ignore all the rules and regulations the hard working honest folk of Bradford follow.

When will the council take action against these establishments? They continue to operate outside of the law and the owners seem to be driving around in top of the range motors and live like kings. There are several on Leeds road, all operating illegally, allowing smoking to continue in confined spaces.

The fines dished out are a joke considering these place brag they make 20/30k a month in takings and can easily handle the pitiful amounts they have to pay.

I could go on but I'd be repeating what's above.
With the pub trading suffering a massive blow over the last few years it spits in the eye of all the hard working landlords and landlady's who are losing trade because of the smoking ban yet these 'shisha' bars pop up all over the place and completely unapproved they trade and ignore all the rules and regulations the hard working honest folk of Bradford follow. When will the council take action against these establishments? They continue to operate outside of the law and the owners seem to be driving around in top of the range motors and live like kings. There are several on Leeds road, all operating illegally, allowing smoking to continue in confined spaces. The fines dished out are a joke considering these place brag they make 20/30k a month in takings and can easily handle the pitiful amounts they have to pay. I could go on but I'd be repeating what's above. singforyourcity
  • Score: 25

1:27pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this?

If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 9

1:31pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Born on the 5th December says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote: 'The business had been running without planning permission for several years' And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid. 'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises' It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before? 'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent' They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief.
We are talking about Bradford council and the fear of losing votes to the core voters so a blind eye is being turned.
You are wrong it is not turning a blind eye to the core voter as much as it is about policy although I know that certain councillors in certain areas do try to curry favour with their voters and advocate for certain members of their constituency because they know them etc - its not on either way. Councils are full of red tape and with the budget cuts the planning department does not have the resources and staff to investigate and enforce all the breaches. Also you don't know the 'core voter' as well as I do - if harrassing councillors was an Olympic sport they would win gold every time especially when the councillors are idiots in it for the wrong reason and who themselves don't care about policies etc.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: 'The business had been running without planning permission for several years' And I'm sure all the income generated during this time has all been fully declared and the tax has been paid. 'In October, 2012, then manager Ajaz Ali was fined £1,000 for allowing smoking on the premises' It had been operating for 3 years at this point AS A SHISHA LOUNGE! Of course smoking was being allowed by the owners. Why did they not fine them and close it down before? 'The current development was undertaken without prior planning consent' They were building a mock castle facade on it! Hardly subtle! Why didn't someone step in during the construction process? Beggars belief.[/p][/quote]We are talking about Bradford council and the fear of losing votes to the core voters so a blind eye is being turned.[/p][/quote]You are wrong it is not turning a blind eye to the core voter as much as it is about policy although I know that certain councillors in certain areas do try to curry favour with their voters and advocate for certain members of their constituency because they know them etc - its not on either way. Councils are full of red tape and with the budget cuts the planning department does not have the resources and staff to investigate and enforce all the breaches. Also you don't know the 'core voter' as well as I do - if harrassing councillors was an Olympic sport they would win gold every time especially when the councillors are idiots in it for the wrong reason and who themselves don't care about policies etc. Born on the 5th December
  • Score: 3

1:47pm Wed 16 Apr 14

alive and awake says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
The Rev. Flowers used to be involved in planning in Bradford, he might have been more sympathetic.
His mate Ed Balls as admitted leaving the seen of an accident, without reporting it. What a great team!
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]The Rev. Flowers used to be involved in planning in Bradford, he might have been more sympathetic. His mate Ed Balls as admitted leaving the seen of an accident, without reporting it. What a great team! alive and awake
  • Score: 3

2:01pm Wed 16 Apr 14

linebacker2 says...

Bone_idle18 wrote:
linebacker2 wrote:
Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals..
This attitude would result in Bradford descending even further towards being a third world shithole.
Planning system in Britain is the one of the most complex and bureaucratic in the whole world. In most countries you can be up and running while planners in Britain argue over trivial details. It needs reforming ASAP
[quote][p][bold]Bone_idle18[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]linebacker2[/bold] wrote: Council seem to have forgot that beggars can't be choosers and aren't really in a position to reject developments which might not meet their ideals..[/p][/quote]This attitude would result in Bradford descending even further towards being a third world shithole.[/p][/quote]Planning system in Britain is the one of the most complex and bureaucratic in the whole world. In most countries you can be up and running while planners in Britain argue over trivial details. It needs reforming ASAP linebacker2
  • Score: -2

2:23pm Wed 16 Apr 14

northern pig says...

I Know a pub that's on its arse,when it shuts at allotted time.Now and again the locals have a lock in, the ashtrays come out they all light up.They are all smokers including the bar staff,so they are not harming anyone but themselves.After reading many of the posts on this forum regarding businesses that are breaking the law continually,they are not even at the races!!
I Know a pub that's on its arse,when it shuts at allotted time.Now and again the locals have a lock in, the ashtrays come out they all light up.They are all smokers including the bar staff,so they are not harming anyone but themselves.After reading many of the posts on this forum regarding businesses that are breaking the law continually,they are not even at the races!! northern pig
  • Score: 9

2:27pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Rumb7e says...

Freddy Elliot wrote:
Unfortunately for the good folks out there this all about Bradford's gradual falling standards, which is led by the mixed race population that makes us so unique as a city. Get used to it.
Bradford has to watch all corners whether it Flowers, Teaching Assistants or Shisha Lounges....

Don't ever get used to falling standards by whomever it is.
[quote][p][bold]Freddy Elliot[/bold] wrote: Unfortunately for the good folks out there this all about Bradford's gradual falling standards, which is led by the mixed race population that makes us so unique as a city. Get used to it.[/p][/quote]Bradford has to watch all corners whether it Flowers, Teaching Assistants or Shisha Lounges.... Don't ever get used to falling standards by whomever it is. Rumb7e
  • Score: 5

2:44pm Wed 16 Apr 14

linebacker2 says...

northern pig wrote:
I Know a pub that's on its arse,when it shuts at allotted time.Now and again the locals have a lock in, the ashtrays come out they all light up.They are all smokers including the bar staff,so they are not harming anyone but themselves.After reading many of the posts on this forum regarding businesses that are breaking the law continually,they are not even at the races!!
That's very true - many pubs did ignore licensing hours and sell to under ages. Prevailing attitude was that as long as nobody outside was affected then live and let live. Unfortunately these days meddling in other peoples business is the norm.
[quote][p][bold]northern pig[/bold] wrote: I Know a pub that's on its arse,when it shuts at allotted time.Now and again the locals have a lock in, the ashtrays come out they all light up.They are all smokers including the bar staff,so they are not harming anyone but themselves.After reading many of the posts on this forum regarding businesses that are breaking the law continually,they are not even at the races!![/p][/quote]That's very true - many pubs did ignore licensing hours and sell to under ages. Prevailing attitude was that as long as nobody outside was affected then live and let live. Unfortunately these days meddling in other peoples business is the norm. linebacker2
  • Score: 6

3:19pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this?

If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?

BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it.

Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)

{rolleyes}
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes} The Hoffster
  • Score: -5

3:19pm Wed 16 Apr 14

RollandSmoke says...

Would anyone care to estimate the amount of business lost due to the smoking ban? How many jobs lost due to it? Is it really worth all that lost revenue just so we can tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do in certain premises who are legally unable to offer a warm comfortable environment regardless of how much they spend on the ventilation, which was all that was really needed to make the smoking ban unnecessary?. How many pubs lost? How many communities now without a hub? We've been screwed over by control freaks. By all means do what you do with every other issue and find a racial aspect by focusing on a shisha lounge but this is by no means the only business that is losing out by being legally unable to service a demand which most certainly exists. If you think this was about health concerns from the smoke please explain why they now want to ban the smoking of e-cigs in public places which don't emit any? One last point. If we do all end up living longer we're screwed again as we can barely afford to adequately care for the elderly we have got.
Would anyone care to estimate the amount of business lost due to the smoking ban? How many jobs lost due to it? Is it really worth all that lost revenue just so we can tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do in certain premises who are legally unable to offer a warm comfortable environment regardless of how much they spend on the ventilation, which was all that was really needed to make the smoking ban unnecessary?. How many pubs lost? How many communities now without a hub? We've been screwed over by control freaks. By all means do what you do with every other issue and find a racial aspect by focusing on a shisha lounge but this is by no means the only business that is losing out by being legally unable to service a demand which most certainly exists. If you think this was about health concerns from the smoke please explain why they now want to ban the smoking of e-cigs in public places which don't emit any? One last point. If we do all end up living longer we're screwed again as we can barely afford to adequately care for the elderly we have got. RollandSmoke
  • Score: 5

3:49pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 8

5:33pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ? The Hoffster
  • Score: 0

5:51pm Wed 16 Apr 14

RollandSmoke says...

Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in.
Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in. RollandSmoke
  • Score: -5

6:40pm Wed 16 Apr 14

999 number of the beast says...

The funny thing is I have never met anybody who has been in a Shisha bar.
The funny thing is I have never met anybody who has been in a Shisha bar. 999 number of the beast
  • Score: -5

6:47pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in? Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 5

7:24pm Wed 16 Apr 14

spinnekop says...

PeterBooth wrote:
I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc?
More blatant law breaking swept under the carpet with no accountability. Makes me sick.

If you do something without the proper permits and planning you should be fined, imprisoned, assets seized and banned from running a company for ever. I'm sick of people like this just doing what they want, when they want with no regard for the law of the land.

P.s. Nice to have a bit of sunshine :)
[quote][p][bold]PeterBooth[/bold] wrote: I had to read this article again, thought I had misread it, but no. A business been operating for several years ie illegally, without planning permission. Shouldnt then the senior BMDC Planning Officer be brought before the Council to explain how this could happen? Previously various Bazaars have eventually been shut down after found to be operating illegally. I wonder how much all this is costing us poor tax payers in legal fees etc?[/p][/quote]More blatant law breaking swept under the carpet with no accountability. Makes me sick. If you do something without the proper permits and planning you should be fined, imprisoned, assets seized and banned from running a company for ever. I'm sick of people like this just doing what they want, when they want with no regard for the law of the land. P.s. Nice to have a bit of sunshine :) spinnekop
  • Score: 8

7:44pm Wed 16 Apr 14

alive and awake says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
Would anyone care to estimate the amount of business lost due to the smoking ban? How many jobs lost due to it? Is it really worth all that lost revenue just so we can tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do in certain premises who are legally unable to offer a warm comfortable environment regardless of how much they spend on the ventilation, which was all that was really needed to make the smoking ban unnecessary?. How many pubs lost? How many communities now without a hub? We've been screwed over by control freaks. By all means do what you do with every other issue and find a racial aspect by focusing on a shisha lounge but this is by no means the only business that is losing out by being legally unable to service a demand which most certainly exists. If you think this was about health concerns from the smoke please explain why they now want to ban the smoking of e-cigs in public places which don't emit any? One last point. If we do all end up living longer we're screwed again as we can barely afford to adequately care for the elderly we have got.
I would legalise all drugs, take the crime out of it.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: Would anyone care to estimate the amount of business lost due to the smoking ban? How many jobs lost due to it? Is it really worth all that lost revenue just so we can tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do in certain premises who are legally unable to offer a warm comfortable environment regardless of how much they spend on the ventilation, which was all that was really needed to make the smoking ban unnecessary?. How many pubs lost? How many communities now without a hub? We've been screwed over by control freaks. By all means do what you do with every other issue and find a racial aspect by focusing on a shisha lounge but this is by no means the only business that is losing out by being legally unable to service a demand which most certainly exists. If you think this was about health concerns from the smoke please explain why they now want to ban the smoking of e-cigs in public places which don't emit any? One last point. If we do all end up living longer we're screwed again as we can barely afford to adequately care for the elderly we have got.[/p][/quote]I would legalise all drugs, take the crime out of it. alive and awake
  • Score: 5

7:51pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
The very business in question.

Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?[/p][/quote]The very business in question. Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith. The Hoffster
  • Score: -2

9:18pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
The very business in question.

Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.
Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?[/p][/quote]The very business in question. Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.[/p][/quote]Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in? Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 1

9:23pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
The very business in question.

Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.
Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?
When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it?

Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases?
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?[/p][/quote]The very business in question. Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.[/p][/quote]Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?[/p][/quote]When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it? Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases? The Hoffster
  • Score: 3

9:54pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Farsley Bantam says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
The very business in question.

Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.
Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?
When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it?

Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases?
Well in many Islamic countries shisha is widely used. Even in conservative Islamic countries it is an integral part of the culture.
Do you also oppose businesses that sell fatty foods as they damage health? Or are you just back tracking from your original remarks? I suspect the latter. The hypocrisy is hilarious.
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?[/p][/quote]The very business in question. Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.[/p][/quote]Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?[/p][/quote]When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it? Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases?[/p][/quote]Well in many Islamic countries shisha is widely used. Even in conservative Islamic countries it is an integral part of the culture. Do you also oppose businesses that sell fatty foods as they damage health? Or are you just back tracking from your original remarks? I suspect the latter. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Farsley Bantam
  • Score: 0

10:15pm Wed 16 Apr 14

The Hoffster says...

Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote:
Farsley Bantam wrote:
The Hoffster wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)
I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.
Nope. I would have agreed with them :)
So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.
If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}
Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster.

'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?'

Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection .

'not sure what one's religion has to do with it'

Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me!

'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)'

Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.
Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ??

You're not that bright, are you ?
Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?
The very business in question.

Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.
Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?
When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it?

Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases?
Well in many Islamic countries shisha is widely used. Even in conservative Islamic countries it is an integral part of the culture.
Do you also oppose businesses that sell fatty foods as they damage health? Or are you just back tracking from your original remarks? I suspect the latter. The hypocrisy is hilarious.
Anything that is detrimental or damaging to one's health should be looked into, and if necessary, banned.

That includes {shock horror} fatty foods. Not sure how any sensible-leaning person can condone the use of such foodstuff in ones' diet.

Re. the use of shisha in certain Muslim countries; well, look at the state of those (countries). If they don't care about their own health, what hope is there for others around them?
[quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Farsley Bantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]I can't help but think that you would have labelled anyone else making a comment like that as a vile Islamaphobe or EDL/BNP chav scum.[/p][/quote]Nope. I would have agreed with them :)[/p][/quote]So if one of the regular posters on here made an unsubstantiated claim about a Muslim business owner being a drug dealer (I assume that is what you are alluding to) then you would say nothing in response to this? If that is what you are suggesting then you are, not for the first time, talking out of your backside.[/p][/quote]If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree? BTW, not sure what one's religion has to do with it. Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour) {rolleyes}[/p][/quote]Ha ha! Nice try Hoffster. 'If you have concrete proof that certain people are criminals, how can I possibly disagree?' Do you even know what unsubstantiated means? You made the accusation that they were a drug dealer and have not backed it up. Clearly the Shisha owner is dodgy and has no respect for the law, but if anyone else had made the claims you've made you would have called them an Islamaphobe. How do I know this? Because you do this almost every day when anyone dares crticise anything that has a Muslim connection . 'not sure what one's religion has to do with it' Why bring it up then? Love how you've tried to turn it round onto me! 'Oh I get it; you can get away with that (instead of mentioning their skin-colour)' Ahh yes. Nice use of the racism card there. The last resort of someone who has lost the argument.[/p][/quote]Er, where did I mention 'drugs' or 'drug-dealers' ?? You're not that bright, are you ?[/p][/quote]Ok then. What are the'anti Muslim business' they engage in?[/p][/quote]The very business in question. Anything that damages the human body or mind goes against all the ethics of the Islamic Faith.[/p][/quote]Nope, try again. You say they engage in these 'other business activities' '*via*' the shisha business. So I ask again, what unislamic activities are they involved in?[/p][/quote]When I said 'via' that business, I mean the shisha (business) itself. It's hardly Islamic, is it? Giving oneself (and possibly others) lung cancer amongst other diseases?[/p][/quote]Well in many Islamic countries shisha is widely used. Even in conservative Islamic countries it is an integral part of the culture. Do you also oppose businesses that sell fatty foods as they damage health? Or are you just back tracking from your original remarks? I suspect the latter. The hypocrisy is hilarious.[/p][/quote]Anything that is detrimental or damaging to one's health should be looked into, and if necessary, banned. That includes {shock horror} fatty foods. Not sure how any sensible-leaning person can condone the use of such foodstuff in ones' diet. Re. the use of shisha in certain Muslim countries; well, look at the state of those (countries). If they don't care about their own health, what hope is there for others around them? The Hoffster
  • Score: 2

12:08am Thu 17 Apr 14

MyBradford says...

Castle lol
Has anyone seen the place?
It is made of homemade cheap sand blocks and is already cracked up. High winds will blow it away, it is death trap.
Shut it down & remove that homemade castle before someone is killed.
Castle lol Has anyone seen the place? It is made of homemade cheap sand blocks and is already cracked up. High winds will blow it away, it is death trap. Shut it down & remove that homemade castle before someone is killed. MyBradford
  • Score: 13

7:14am Fri 18 Apr 14

spinnekop says...

Call this about Islam if you want. I don't care what religion or race these people hail from. The fact is there are rules, not guidelines to pick and choose from, rules.

These people, this culture, this way of thinking, this behaviour, the acts they manifest; They don't care. Same as the thug who looks like Shrek and the moped riders. Same as the no seatbelt and phone in hand reversing in Asdas' carpark.

Tiny minds. Eugenics? Yes please because if these creatures breed and take over this Yorkshire then the last thing I need to worry about is eastern europeans flooding Gods own country. The reality is, and anyone who sends a child to school without a basic comprehension of english will know, if you don't fit in you better have a big gang because you will be forced to fit. Like a hex head bolt when all you have is moles there will be a day when the hex heads own all the shops, all the houses and run the council.

I'm not going to say anything aboot academies, schools, education establishments, village halls, parks, burial grounds, public toilets, markets, on street parking or loft conversions and kitchen extensions but I will say, in court if I have to, that it seems a certain culture has established in current law that 'one can do what one wants'.

If I have broken any law by saying that then I ask, politely, that all things are considered and the facts may speak for themselves.

The truth makes me feel isolated and threatened. I feel like a foreigner? No, I feel like I have landed on an alien planet. I admit I have mental health 'issues' but there are square miles by the hector that I feel I must not enter.

As I said, it is a state of mind. I have stopped playing 'the seatbelt' game. The evidence is that 80 % of people not wearing a seatbelt will be brown skinned. Not black, brown. As the demographic flows then statistically this means there is an attitude inherent in their culture that says 'V' YOU Yorkshire, England, The U.K. and I have to say because this is reality, 'F' you anyone who is not Muslim.

This is apparently how they feel, how they act and what they believe.

It frightens me that despite the opportunities this belief is held so close to the heart of Islam that it is acceptable to send infants to school with no comprehension of the native tongue. And that in itself is a mind twisting concept, they have a native tongue, a tongue of this land, that tongue is not english. No wonder people don't want to send their children to 'local' schools.
Call this about Islam if you want. I don't care what religion or race these people hail from. The fact is there are rules, not guidelines to pick and choose from, rules. These people, this culture, this way of thinking, this behaviour, the acts they manifest; They don't care. Same as the thug who looks like Shrek and the moped riders. Same as the no seatbelt and phone in hand reversing in Asdas' carpark. Tiny minds. Eugenics? Yes please because if these creatures breed and take over this Yorkshire then the last thing I need to worry about is eastern europeans flooding Gods own country. The reality is, and anyone who sends a child to school without a basic comprehension of english will know, if you don't fit in you better have a big gang because you will be forced to fit. Like a hex head bolt when all you have is moles there will be a day when the hex heads own all the shops, all the houses and run the council. I'm not going to say anything aboot academies, schools, education establishments, village halls, parks, burial grounds, public toilets, markets, on street parking or loft conversions and kitchen extensions but I will say, in court if I have to, that it seems a certain culture has established in current law that 'one can do what one wants'. If I have broken any law by saying that then I ask, politely, that all things are considered and the facts may speak for themselves. The truth makes me feel isolated and threatened. I feel like a foreigner? No, I feel like I have landed on an alien planet. I admit I have mental health 'issues' but there are square miles by the hector that I feel I must not enter. As I said, it is a state of mind. I have stopped playing 'the seatbelt' game. The evidence is that 80 % of people not wearing a seatbelt will be brown skinned. Not black, brown. As the demographic flows then statistically this means there is an attitude inherent in their culture that says 'V' YOU Yorkshire, England, The U.K. and I have to say because this is reality, 'F' you anyone who is not Muslim. This is apparently how they feel, how they act and what they believe. It frightens me that despite the opportunities this belief is held so close to the heart of Islam that it is acceptable to send infants to school with no comprehension of the native tongue. And that in itself is a mind twisting concept, they have a native tongue, a tongue of this land, that tongue is not english. No wonder people don't want to send their children to 'local' schools. spinnekop
  • Score: 12

12:34am Sat 19 Apr 14

Dr Martin says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in.
No thanks Rolland, if you want those "amsterdam style" coffee shops, then by all means feel free to go over there
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in.[/p][/quote]No thanks Rolland, if you want those "amsterdam style" coffee shops, then by all means feel free to go over there Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

2:47am Sat 19 Apr 14

RollandSmoke says...

Dr Martin wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in.
No thanks Rolland, if you want those "amsterdam style" coffee shops, then by all means feel free to go over there
sorry but I haven't got a passport and this is my country too, although feel free to f**k off out of it any time. Would you like to rationalize your argument against or am I asking too much?
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: Get rid of these stupid smoking laws and scrap the prohibition of cannabis. Lets have some Amsterdam style coffee shops and stop pandering to those who have not modified their attitudes since Victorian times. It is sheer stupidity to leave a £6 billion a year industry in the hands of criminals. If you are offended by the idea of such places don't go in.[/p][/quote]No thanks Rolland, if you want those "amsterdam style" coffee shops, then by all means feel free to go over there[/p][/quote]sorry but I haven't got a passport and this is my country too, although feel free to f**k off out of it any time. Would you like to rationalize your argument against or am I asking too much? RollandSmoke
  • Score: -5

4:06am Sat 19 Apr 14

Dr Martin says...

Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland
Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland Dr Martin
  • Score: 2

11:59am Sat 19 Apr 14

RollandSmoke says...

Dr Martin wrote:
Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland
Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive?
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland[/p][/quote]Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive? RollandSmoke
  • Score: -5

2:41pm Sat 19 Apr 14

Dr Martin says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland
Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive?
I think the ATOS people should have another look at your file
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland[/p][/quote]Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive?[/p][/quote]I think the ATOS people should have another look at your file Dr Martin
  • Score: 4

3:51pm Sat 19 Apr 14

City centre says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Glad this was turned down.

Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business).

Vile hypocrites.

(and hope they're reading these comments btw)
How come your such a racist ????
Everytime a story involves a minority
Your always there with your nasty remarks. Stop
Beating about the bush and just admit
Your a racist
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]How come your such a racist ???? Everytime a story involves a minority Your always there with your nasty remarks. Stop Beating about the bush and just admit Your a racist City centre
  • Score: 5

3:55pm Sat 19 Apr 14

City centre says...

The Hoffster wrote:
Glad this was turned down.

Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business).

Vile hypocrites.

(and hope they're reading these comments btw)
You never fail to turn up with your racist comments
[quote][p][bold]The Hoffster[/bold] wrote: Glad this was turned down. Those in charge of the 'shisha business' call themselves Muslims yet engage in anti-Muslim activities (*via* that business). Vile hypocrites. (and hope they're reading these comments btw)[/p][/quote]You never fail to turn up with your racist comments City centre
  • Score: 7

5:13pm Sat 19 Apr 14

RollandSmoke says...

Dr Martin wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
Dr Martin wrote:
Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland
Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive?
I think the ATOS people should have another look at your file
Really why's that then? Do you think they have been incompetent up to this point? Perhaps they have had access to information that crap spouting arseholes like yourself wouldn't understand. Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I'm disabled. Now I know you're aware of it you'd best think of a good excuse for why you are harassing me what with it being a criminal offence and all. Are you a rich man? How much can you afford to lose?
[quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr Martin[/bold] wrote: Oh Rolland no need to be like that, it may be your country too but as I understand it you don't contribute much to it , it's the likes of me that pays for your benefits, be grateful Rolland[/p][/quote]Tell you what lets try an experiment. Why don't you kill yourself and I'll see if it has any effect on the amount of money I receive?[/p][/quote]I think the ATOS people should have another look at your file[/p][/quote]Really why's that then? Do you think they have been incompetent up to this point? Perhaps they have had access to information that crap spouting arseholes like yourself wouldn't understand. Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I'm disabled. Now I know you're aware of it you'd best think of a good excuse for why you are harassing me what with it being a criminal offence and all. Are you a rich man? How much can you afford to lose? RollandSmoke
  • Score: -7

9:51pm Sat 19 Apr 14

Dr Martin says...

Well I would compare that with your "kIll yourself" and F off, I am sure you have mentioned that you are disabled in the past so I consider that to be in the public domain
Not a rich man at all, just don't like stoners especially gobby ones
Well I would compare that with your "kIll yourself" and F off, I am sure you have mentioned that you are disabled in the past so I consider that to be in the public domain Not a rich man at all, just don't like stoners especially gobby ones Dr Martin
  • Score: 5

10:33am Mon 21 Apr 14

GlobalSingh says...

Could they not try opening a Vegan Lounge ? ...Vegans are less likely to commit crime and use violence! That would be a great advert for the usually universally vilified Bradford.
Could they not try opening a Vegan Lounge ? ...Vegans are less likely to commit crime and use violence! That would be a great advert for the usually universally vilified Bradford. GlobalSingh
  • Score: 10

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree