Bail applications will be made tomorrow on behalf of a man and a woman accused of attempted murder.
They appeared from custody at Bradford Crown Court for the first time yesterday for a preliminary hearing.
The Recorder of Bradford, Judge Roger Thomas QC, fixed a date of September 15 for a trial expected to last up to five days. He remanded Metcalfe, of Fieldhurst Court, and Wilson, of no fixed address, into custody but said he would hear bail applications for both defendants tomorrow.
Prosecutor Mehran Nassiri told the court that the complainant – who had been admitted to Bradford Royal Infirmary with a two-centimetre-deep stab wound to the neck at 3.40am on March 29 – was now out of hospital.
Judge Thomas told the defendants they would next appear in court on June 27, when they would have to plead guilty or not guilty.