Keighley flat damaged in fire

Keighley flat damaged in fire

Keighley flat damaged in fire

First published in News

An elderly woman sparked a fire at her flat in Keighley after leaving a pan on the hob while she went out. Firefighters from Keighley station were called to Broster Avenue, Braithwaite, at about 2pm, after a smoke detector in the flat went off. They had to break into the flat to put out the fire, and a spokesman said: “There was a bit of smoke damage.”

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree