Baby is freed by firefighters after finger gets stuck in plughole

Baby is freed by firefighters after finger gets stuck in plughole

Baby is freed by firefighters after finger gets stuck in plughole

First published in News
Last updated

A baby had to be freed by firefighters after getting a finger stuck in a plughole. The 18-month-old tot became trapped in a bath at a flat in Stuart Court, off Manchester Road, Bradford.

Fire crews from Bradford station were called to the incident shortly after 6pm.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree