Couple discover fire at their Bradford home

First published in News

A couple returned home to find a pan left on the hob had caught fire.

They rang firefighters when they heard smoke alarms at their home on Bartle Close, Bradford, at about 3pm yesterday.

A spokesman for Odsal fire station said the cooker had accidentally been left on and the fire had caused slight smoke damage.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree