Bradford bus firm did not keep footage of yobs’ attack

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: The 636 bus. The 636 bus.

Police have no CCTV evidence of the moment a 68-year-old pensioner was viciously attacked by a gang of yobs on a Bradford bus.

As the Telegraph & Argus exclusively reported on Monday, grandfather Fred Gilroy was kicked and punched to the floor after confronting the gang when he was shot in the ear with a pellet gun.

But it has now emerged that, despite the bus being fitted with cameras, footage was not kept by bus company First as it was not aware of the full circumstances of the attack.

It is the latest in a string of concerns Mr Gilroy has raised about security on First buses.

A First spokesman said it did not keep the footage because it was not told until later that a pellet gun was involved.

But Mr Gilroy said the police told him a camera simply had not worked.

Mr Gilroy was taking the 636 bus from Bradford to his home in Clayton at about 11am on November 7 when he was shot in the ear with a pellet gun.

He told the youths off and went to speak to the bus driver, but the gang surrounded him, beat him until he fell to the floor, then carried on kicking him.

Mr Gilroy said once the gang had fled, the driver apologised for not coming to help because he was not allowed to leave his protected cab.

Mr Gilroy said police had told him the CCTV camera on the bus was not working.

He said: “The police haven’t given an explanation why it wasn’t working, it just wasn’t working.

“It’s not right. It’s made me more angry.”

The First spokesman said: “When the incident was first reported to our staff Mr Gilroy said that youths were throwing things like chewing gum at him.

“When the situation escalated our driver did make an effort to leave his cab but the youths were holding his door. He therefore immediately raised the alarm via his radio.

“When police arrived no mention of a pellet gun was made by Mr Gilroy and therefore the investigation was not treated as a gun-related crime.

“This would have involved the bus being immediately taken off the road as a serious crime scene and all CCTV being immediately looked at.

“At a later time and after Mr Gilroy had been to hospital, reports were made that a pellet gun may have been used. By this time any suitable CCTV was no longer in existence.”

Police declined to comment on why there was no CCTV footage.

Sergeant Alastair Milner, of the Bradford North Neighbourhood Policing Team, said: “We have undertaken forensic examinations within the bus and we are currently pursuing some positive lines of inquiry.”

Comments (63)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:15am Sat 24 Nov 12

Bornagain2him says...

So a 68 year old man be kicked by a group of hooligans, is not considered serious enough for First to keep the video evidence. Shame on you First.
So a 68 year old man be kicked by a group of hooligans, is not considered serious enough for First to keep the video evidence. Shame on you First. Bornagain2him

9:24am Sat 24 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

Just remind me why we allow Big Brother to monitor our movements again? This comes as no suprise to me whatsoever. Indeed if you look at my comments on the original story I predicted that no CCTV footage would be forthcoming. First have failed in their duty of care and I hope that Mr Gilroy will be adequately compensated for their failure.
Just remind me why we allow Big Brother to monitor our movements again? This comes as no suprise to me whatsoever. Indeed if you look at my comments on the original story I predicted that no CCTV footage would be forthcoming. First have failed in their duty of care and I hope that Mr Gilroy will be adequately compensated for their failure. RollandSmoke

9:31am Sat 24 Nov 12

baildon dog walker says...

Absolute Disgrace first buses,
you would of saved it if someone didnt pay or done some damage, where was the good people of bradford when this took place? or why didnt the driver ring the police.
so sad news for the old bloke.
makes you mad.
little scum bags!
Absolute Disgrace first buses, you would of saved it if someone didnt pay or done some damage, where was the good people of bradford when this took place? or why didnt the driver ring the police. so sad news for the old bloke. makes you mad. little scum bags! baildon dog walker

9:31am Sat 24 Nov 12

baildon dog walker says...

Absolute Disgrace first buses,
you would of saved it if someone didnt pay or done some damage, where was the good people of bradford when this took place? or why didnt the driver ring the police.
so sad news for the old bloke.
makes you mad.
little scum bags!
Absolute Disgrace first buses, you would of saved it if someone didnt pay or done some damage, where was the good people of bradford when this took place? or why didnt the driver ring the police. so sad news for the old bloke. makes you mad. little scum bags! baildon dog walker

9:58am Sat 24 Nov 12

I'll_be_banned says...

So they need a pellet gun to be involved to take this matter seriously??
Has a description of the gang been given yet?
So they need a pellet gun to be involved to take this matter seriously?? Has a description of the gang been given yet? I'll_be_banned

10:10am Sat 24 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

"Police declined to comment on why there was no CCTV footage". Not good enough. If the police, who police by consent, insist that we are monitored "for our safety" then we have a right to demand an explanation when these measures fail to protect us. Who do you believe the buck stops with? As we are often told "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Draw your own conclusions.
"Police declined to comment on why there was no CCTV footage". Not good enough. If the police, who police by consent, insist that we are monitored "for our safety" then we have a right to demand an explanation when these measures fail to protect us. Who do you believe the buck stops with? As we are often told "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Draw your own conclusions. RollandSmoke

10:11am Sat 24 Nov 12

spearmint wino says...

As a matter of course all CCTV footage should be kept for a minimum of 30 days by all business' even if only to protect themselves from false accusations.
Have we had a report of the ethnensicity of the attackers yet? If not why not?
This whole thing stinks of a **** up and both the bus company the police being complacent and not taking this seriously.
As a matter of course all CCTV footage should be kept for a minimum of 30 days by all business' even if only to protect themselves from false accusations. Have we had a report of the ethnensicity of the attackers yet? If not why not? This whole thing stinks of a **** up and both the bus company the police being complacent and not taking this seriously. spearmint wino

10:17am Sat 24 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

Why did the driver not radio to the First Control whilst the incident was taking place for assistance?
Was the radio not working as well?
A lot of questions need to be answered here.
What is the licencing body Metro doing about this?
Why did the driver not radio to the First Control whilst the incident was taking place for assistance? Was the radio not working as well? A lot of questions need to be answered here. What is the licencing body Metro doing about this? Joedavid

10:46am Sat 24 Nov 12

Another Landless Peasant says...

So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY. Another Landless Peasant

10:53am Sat 24 Nov 12

Albion. says...

Sorry, but I don't believe First or their ridiculous excuse.
Sorry, but I don't believe First or their ridiculous excuse. Albion.

10:59am Sat 24 Nov 12

MontyLeMar says...

Another Landless Peasant wrote:
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL
[quote][p][bold]Another Landless Peasant[/bold] wrote: So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.[/p][/quote]Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL MontyLeMar

11:12am Sat 24 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

MontyLeMar wrote:
Another Landless Peasant wrote:
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL
Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.
[quote][p][bold]MontyLeMar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Another Landless Peasant[/bold] wrote: So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.[/p][/quote]Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL[/p][/quote]Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power. RollandSmoke

11:26am Sat 24 Nov 12

Albion. says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
MontyLeMar wrote:
Another Landless Peasant wrote:
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL
Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.
It might just generate a bit more interest though.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MontyLeMar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Another Landless Peasant[/bold] wrote: So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.[/p][/quote]Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL[/p][/quote]Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.[/p][/quote]It might just generate a bit more interest though. Albion.

11:30am Sat 24 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

Albion. wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
MontyLeMar wrote:
Another Landless Peasant wrote:
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL
Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.
It might just generate a bit more interest though.
In who's bank account?
[quote][p][bold]Albion.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MontyLeMar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Another Landless Peasant[/bold] wrote: So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.[/p][/quote]Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL[/p][/quote]Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.[/p][/quote]It might just generate a bit more interest though.[/p][/quote]In who's bank account? RollandSmoke

11:54am Sat 24 Nov 12

Albion. says...

RollandSmoke wrote:
Albion. wrote:
RollandSmoke wrote:
MontyLeMar wrote:
Another Landless Peasant wrote:
So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.
Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL
Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.
It might just generate a bit more interest though.
In who's bank account?
In the number of tourists.
[quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Albion.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RollandSmoke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MontyLeMar[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Another Landless Peasant[/bold] wrote: So the security cameras either don't work or are ignored, and the Police are unable to do anything...SO, ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY, CARRY A WEAPON AT ALL TIMES, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT. STRIKE FIRST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS LATER. WELCOME TO THE BIG SOCIETY.[/p][/quote]Sounds a bit extreme, but if you insist. A quick Google reveals a 6.8 million volt stun gun for sale from Amazon. 6.8 million volt!! That should sort 'em. LOL[/p][/quote]Jeez I doubt the Archamedies screw that they're arguing about installing in Saltaire would generate that much power.[/p][/quote]It might just generate a bit more interest though.[/p][/quote]In who's bank account?[/p][/quote]In the number of tourists. Albion.

12:10pm Sat 24 Nov 12

damraf says...

it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me
it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me damraf

12:10pm Sat 24 Nov 12

damraf says...

it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me
it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me damraf

12:19pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

damraf wrote:
it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me
I'm advised by ex employee he can only call First Control with his radio in the set procedures and they call the police if necessary, why did he not follow procedure, he did by staying in the cab apparently.
Was his radio and cctv both not working?
A lot went wrong in this case it would seem.
[quote][p][bold]damraf[/bold] wrote: it was serious that the driver called the emergency services as he sat in his cab but not serious that cctv was retained sounds strange to me[/p][/quote]I'm advised by ex employee he can only call First Control with his radio in the set procedures and they call the police if necessary, why did he not follow procedure, he did by staying in the cab apparently. Was his radio and cctv both not working? A lot went wrong in this case it would seem. Joedavid

12:22pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Outraged English Subject says...

Public transports run by First! Did you expect anything else? An incident like this just murders any pride one has left in this once great City.
Public transports run by First! Did you expect anything else? An incident like this just murders any pride one has left in this once great City. Outraged English Subject

1:42pm Sat 24 Nov 12

johnhem says...

leave your cars at home and get a bus............ YOU MUST BE JOKING.
leave your cars at home and get a bus............ YOU MUST BE JOKING. johnhem

2:24pm Sat 24 Nov 12

GABRIEL.NORDE says...

O.M.G! I find it INCREDULOUS and UNBELIEVEALE that FIRST BUS deemed it UNNECCESSARY to keep WHATEVER CCTV footage(if they DID have ANY)of a PASSENGER bein beaten up and, even the Police are saying there was NO CCTV footage because a camera "was'nt working" SO , WHO'S TELLING PORKIES, THEN? And is'nt First Bus displaying a NEGLECT of DUTY, for NOT protecting or, attempting to protect passengers on their services?
O.M.G! I find it INCREDULOUS and UNBELIEVEALE that FIRST BUS deemed it UNNECCESSARY to keep WHATEVER CCTV footage(if they DID have ANY)of a PASSENGER bein beaten up and, even the Police are saying there was NO CCTV footage because a camera "was'nt working" SO , WHO'S TELLING PORKIES, THEN? And is'nt First Bus displaying a NEGLECT of DUTY, for NOT protecting or, attempting to protect passengers on their services? GABRIEL.NORDE

2:47pm Sat 24 Nov 12

The obvious says...

What a joke of a bus company. This sends out the signal that you yobs can do as you please on the buses and the sissy bus firm will not prosecute as it cannot bother to collect evidence or bother to look after the cameras. Jokers. Which idiot gave this business a licence to run a bus service? Sack the lot of em.
What a joke of a bus company. This sends out the signal that you yobs can do as you please on the buses and the sissy bus firm will not prosecute as it cannot bother to collect evidence or bother to look after the cameras. Jokers. Which idiot gave this business a licence to run a bus service? Sack the lot of em. The obvious

3:41pm Sat 24 Nov 12

bobbyo says...

first need fining heavily for destroying evidence, thats if there was any video evidence in the first place, and if there wasnt, then why ? what a disgraceful company they are,
first need fining heavily for destroying evidence, thats if there was any video evidence in the first place, and if there wasnt, then why ? what a disgraceful company they are, bobbyo

4:09pm Sat 24 Nov 12

jh137 says...

Unbelievable! Like a previous commenter said if this had been about an unpaid ticket there would be video footage for sure, and I think this sounds bad enough for a 999 call from the driver (regardless of protocol)not just radio call for base to decide what to do. I hope IM never in a scary situation on a First bus, I wont expect to get any assistance(you're lucky if you get a response to a 'thank you' from their drivers).Clearly having paid for a ticket doesn't automatically entitle you to a safe journey ...
Unbelievable! Like a previous commenter said if this had been about an unpaid ticket there would be video footage for sure, and I think this sounds bad enough for a 999 call from the driver (regardless of protocol)not just radio call for base to decide what to do. I hope IM never in a scary situation on a First bus, I wont expect to get any assistance(you're lucky if you get a response to a 'thank you' from their drivers).Clearly having paid for a ticket doesn't automatically entitle you to a safe journey ... jh137

4:44pm Sat 24 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

At what time did the footage become "no longer in existence". As the footage is digital all that will have been deleted is the marker in the file allocation table and should be easily recoverable. Have the police got anyone capable of carrying out such work or are they all up Baildon preventing people getting their hands on anything to take their minds off how crap life can be? Nice try though First.
At what time did the footage become "no longer in existence". As the footage is digital all that will have been deleted is the marker in the file allocation table and should be easily recoverable. Have the police got anyone capable of carrying out such work or are they all up Baildon preventing people getting their hands on anything to take their minds off how crap life can be? Nice try though First. RollandSmoke

6:10pm Sat 24 Nov 12

del949 says...

so an assault doesn't justify keeping the record unless a gun is used.
Thats OK then!
presumably any incidents can be downloaded from the buses camera storage system, one wonders why on earth this wasn't done.
the bus operators should be ashamed.
so an assault doesn't justify keeping the record unless a gun is used. Thats OK then! presumably any incidents can be downloaded from the buses camera storage system, one wonders why on earth this wasn't done. the bus operators should be ashamed. del949

7:03pm Sat 24 Nov 12

carinthia says...

where are the descriptions of the attackers ?
where are the descriptions of the attackers ? carinthia

7:39pm Sat 24 Nov 12

liverpool10 says...

cctv is kept for 7 days to 6 weeks. funny how cctv is kept to descipline its employees but not for serious assults
cctv is kept for 7 days to 6 weeks. funny how cctv is kept to descipline its employees but not for serious assults liverpool10

8:13pm Sat 24 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

Its true, the government can censor material from getting into the public domain and therefore some how we dont have cctv

But when ur speeding, they have evidence from ! mile away, how good society we live in


Then once can say who really attacked the twin towers


The government
Its true, the government can censor material from getting into the public domain and therefore some how we dont have cctv But when ur speeding, they have evidence from ! mile away, how good society we live in Then once can say who really attacked the twin towers The government thruth9211

8:14pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Albion. says...

thruth9211 wrote:
Its true, the government can censor material from getting into the public domain and therefore some how we dont have cctv

But when ur speeding, they have evidence from ! mile away, how good society we live in


Then once can say who really attacked the twin towers


The government
What exactly does any of that drivel have to do with this?
[quote][p][bold]thruth9211[/bold] wrote: Its true, the government can censor material from getting into the public domain and therefore some how we dont have cctv But when ur speeding, they have evidence from ! mile away, how good society we live in Then once can say who really attacked the twin towers The government[/p][/quote]What exactly does any of that drivel have to do with this? Albion.

8:17pm Sat 24 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

Yobs should be named and shame, and then their grand parents should be violated in the same manner for us to watch like the BIG BROTHER BROTHLE SHOW


The government has no regard for us,,

A yob can sue us for every thing and live in peace, where as the average person is unable to sue a yob or criminal


Uk is a heaven for criminals, Break in to some ones home and get away with it by court, unless the owner is able to kill the intruder


Respect to the Owner to kill intruders, TEach them a lesson that they cannot forgettttttttttttt..
....
Yobs should be named and shame, and then their grand parents should be violated in the same manner for us to watch like the BIG BROTHER BROTHLE SHOW The government has no regard for us,, A yob can sue us for every thing and live in peace, where as the average person is unable to sue a yob or criminal Uk is a heaven for criminals, Break in to some ones home and get away with it by court, unless the owner is able to kill the intruder Respect to the Owner to kill intruders, TEach them a lesson that they cannot forgettttttttttttt.. .... thruth9211

8:49pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Whoisevans? says...

I hope the fella sues the bus company. Not only have they failed to protect him they have failed to help him gain a conviction. They expect people to use public transport ridiculas.
I hope the fella sues the bus company. Not only have they failed to protect him they have failed to help him gain a conviction. They expect people to use public transport ridiculas. Whoisevans?

8:50pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Mik_e says...

What a farce, incompetence by both the bus company and the police. it would be interesting to know how long after this terrible incident, the police requested CCTV evidence and what actually happened to it. If recorded on a hard drive it should still be available even if deleted.
What a farce, incompetence by both the bus company and the police. it would be interesting to know how long after this terrible incident, the police requested CCTV evidence and what actually happened to it. If recorded on a hard drive it should still be available even if deleted. Mik_e

10:04pm Sat 24 Nov 12

Shelfrhino says...

I'll have a guess here and say that the attackers were not in the same ethnic group as the victim Fred.
I think you'll find that is the reason behind the footage not being available.
I'll have a guess here and say that the attackers were not in the same ethnic group as the victim Fred. I think you'll find that is the reason behind the footage not being available. Shelfrhino

8:06am Sun 25 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

Shelfrhino wrote:
I'll have a guess here and say that the attackers were not in the same ethnic group as the victim Fred.
I think you'll find that is the reason behind the footage not being available.
Interesting if you are right it is wrong to with hold that detail in the report.
What I find interesting too it would seem no other passengers travelling on the bus to help Fred.
[quote][p][bold]Shelfrhino[/bold] wrote: I'll have a guess here and say that the attackers were not in the same ethnic group as the victim Fred. I think you'll find that is the reason behind the footage not being available.[/p][/quote]Interesting if you are right it is wrong to with hold that detail in the report. What I find interesting too it would seem no other passengers travelling on the bus to help Fred. Joedavid

10:12am Sun 25 Nov 12

onefaith says...

well thank you so kindly first bradford u really no how to reassure ur customers safety dont you....some poor old fella gets attacked by lil bullies n u get rid ov cctv.....bet if that was a member of ur family ud have someone staring at the film until u get a perfect description....WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE YOU LOT ARE.......NOT FIT TO RUN A BUS SERVICE IN BRADFORD............
....AS THE STICKER SAYS......FOR UR OWN SAFETY AND OV THE DRIVER CCTV IS IN OPERATION ON THIS BUS...............WE
LL WHERE THE HELL IS IT THEN N CATCH THESE VILE SCUMBAGS.......PELLE
T GUN OR NO PELLET GUN........GET A FLAMIN GRIP
well thank you so kindly first bradford u really no how to reassure ur customers safety dont you....some poor old fella gets attacked by lil bullies n u get rid ov cctv.....bet if that was a member of ur family ud have someone staring at the film until u get a perfect description....WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE YOU LOT ARE.......NOT FIT TO RUN A BUS SERVICE IN BRADFORD............ ....AS THE STICKER SAYS......FOR UR OWN SAFETY AND OV THE DRIVER CCTV IS IN OPERATION ON THIS BUS...............WE LL WHERE THE HELL IS IT THEN N CATCH THESE VILE SCUMBAGS.......PELLE T GUN OR NO PELLET GUN........GET A FLAMIN GRIP onefaith

11:18am Sun 25 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

Joe david

The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it

When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted

T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise

When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one


When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned

So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella
Joe david The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella thruth9211

11:19am Sun 25 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals

name and shame the individuals
name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals name and shame the individuals thruth9211

11:27am Sun 25 Nov 12

Yeah Yeah Yeah! says...

Well done first. Another incident dealt with promptly. The lack of staff resources is nothing to do with not saving the CCTV.

First should not be allowed to run buses in this city. They don't care about running a service. Only bothered about profit. Cut service, cut staff, more money in the purse of first.

Why is there still no description of the persons responsible??
Well done first. Another incident dealt with promptly. The lack of staff resources is nothing to do with not saving the CCTV. First should not be allowed to run buses in this city. They don't care about running a service. Only bothered about profit. Cut service, cut staff, more money in the purse of first. Why is there still no description of the persons responsible?? Yeah Yeah Yeah!

12:06pm Sun 25 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

I'm supprised First haven't tried passing the buck by telling us that the operation of CCTV is sub-contracted out and therefore somehow not their responsibility. There's time yet I suppose
I'm supprised First haven't tried passing the buck by telling us that the operation of CCTV is sub-contracted out and therefore somehow not their responsibility. There's time yet I suppose RollandSmoke

12:43pm Sun 25 Nov 12

Joedavid says...

thruth9211 wrote:
Joe david

The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it

When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted

T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise

When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one


When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned

So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella
In most of what you say I think I have the opposite view.
When an Asian man is mentioned I think background/religion is mentioned because Asian people to me do not like the term Asian and all lump together under that name.
Of course religion is mentioned more likely because a white person is most likely not to be a religious person.
I note the T&A do not in my reading of holding back from saying a white person and sometimes hold back is a non-white, so opposite to your media statement.
I disagree that if a church minister commits abuse etc. the religion is not mentioned.
What ever the background of these people attacking this senior men it is disgraceful.
What you do not answer in your post is my point of what about the other passengers just sitting and not helping this senior man?
[quote][p][bold]thruth9211[/bold] wrote: Joe david The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella[/p][/quote]In most of what you say I think I have the opposite view. When an Asian man is mentioned I think background/religion is mentioned because Asian people to me do not like the term Asian and all lump together under that name. Of course religion is mentioned more likely because a white person is most likely not to be a religious person. I note the T&A do not in my reading of holding back from saying a white person and sometimes hold back is a non-white, so opposite to your media statement. I disagree that if a church minister commits abuse etc. the religion is not mentioned. What ever the background of these people attacking this senior men it is disgraceful. What you do not answer in your post is my point of what about the other passengers just sitting and not helping this senior man? Joedavid

12:58pm Sun 25 Nov 12

Albion. says...

Joedavid wrote:
thruth9211 wrote:
Joe david

The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it

When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted

T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise

When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one


When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned

So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella
In most of what you say I think I have the opposite view.
When an Asian man is mentioned I think background/religion is mentioned because Asian people to me do not like the term Asian and all lump together under that name.
Of course religion is mentioned more likely because a white person is most likely not to be a religious person.
I note the T&A do not in my reading of holding back from saying a white person and sometimes hold back is a non-white, so opposite to your media statement.
I disagree that if a church minister commits abuse etc. the religion is not mentioned.
What ever the background of these people attacking this senior men it is disgraceful.
What you do not answer in your post is my point of what about the other passengers just sitting and not helping this senior man?
Not having been there makes that a very difficult question to answer. How many other passengers? Were they also aged? Did they have incapacities (disabled or heart disease etc)? Have they intervened in other disputes and suffered as a consequence?
You really can't pass judgement without the facts, it's almost as difficult as tracing the assailants after the mystery disappearance of the video and the failure to publicise any sort of description.
[quote][p][bold]Joedavid[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thruth9211[/bold] wrote: Joe david The government prides it self living in a multicultural society, but the government and the media are far from it When an asian man is accussed of wrong doing, not only is his ethnic origin metioned but also his religion. On the other hand when a white man is convicted, they only mention that a male has been convicted T and A and many other organisation are following this injustice practise When a priest rapes and abuses a kid or any many cases many boys, his religion is not mentioned, nor when a white man kill or rapes any one When a white man breaks into a house, just his sex is mentioned So in this case, i can only see that white yobs attacked the old fella[/p][/quote]In most of what you say I think I have the opposite view. When an Asian man is mentioned I think background/religion is mentioned because Asian people to me do not like the term Asian and all lump together under that name. Of course religion is mentioned more likely because a white person is most likely not to be a religious person. I note the T&A do not in my reading of holding back from saying a white person and sometimes hold back is a non-white, so opposite to your media statement. I disagree that if a church minister commits abuse etc. the religion is not mentioned. What ever the background of these people attacking this senior men it is disgraceful. What you do not answer in your post is my point of what about the other passengers just sitting and not helping this senior man?[/p][/quote]Not having been there makes that a very difficult question to answer. How many other passengers? Were they also aged? Did they have incapacities (disabled or heart disease etc)? Have they intervened in other disputes and suffered as a consequence? You really can't pass judgement without the facts, it's almost as difficult as tracing the assailants after the mystery disappearance of the video and the failure to publicise any sort of description. Albion.

1:21pm Sun 25 Nov 12

Clowny says...

If First wanted to recover the CCTV they could send the hard drive off for forensic data recovery. The area of the hard drive may not have even been overwritten even if it has it can take up to half a dozen writes before it's lost for good.
If First wanted to recover the CCTV they could send the hard drive off for forensic data recovery. The area of the hard drive may not have even been overwritten even if it has it can take up to half a dozen writes before it's lost for good. Clowny

6:47pm Sun 25 Nov 12

ANY WHERE BUT HERE says...

Poor man,first bus are responsible for his safety they let him down, police have done very little to help maybe even lied about cctv to him god knows why, there is still no description of the perpetrators. If it does come out that their asian then there has been somekind of cover up has far fetched has it sounds. Look at labour run Rotherham council.
Poor man,first bus are responsible for his safety they let him down, police have done very little to help maybe even lied about cctv to him god knows why, there is still no description of the perpetrators. If it does come out that their asian then there has been somekind of cover up has far fetched has it sounds. Look at labour run Rotherham council. ANY WHERE BUT HERE

7:10pm Sun 25 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

Perhaps Mr Gilroy should be allowed to view the CCTV footage of this attack to see if the same gang of youths were involved
http://www.thetelegr
aphandargus.co.uk/ne
ws/10065413.Youth_as
saulted_by_teen_gang
_in_Bradford_city_ce
ntre/
Or are we to believe that the cameras in Ivegate don't work either?
Perhaps Mr Gilroy should be allowed to view the CCTV footage of this attack to see if the same gang of youths were involved http://www.thetelegr aphandargus.co.uk/ne ws/10065413.Youth_as saulted_by_teen_gang _in_Bradford_city_ce ntre/ Or are we to believe that the cameras in Ivegate don't work either? RollandSmoke

7:22pm Sun 25 Nov 12

Clarky11 says...

... And "First" are advertisng for people to travel by bus , Shame on you First
... And "First" are advertisng for people to travel by bus , Shame on you First Clarky11

9:28pm Sun 25 Nov 12

Reality001 says...

I believe that First Bus have breached the data protection act which cctv cameras are governed by for Commercial Users.

All data must be held for a period of time in case there is a complaint made under the Data Protection Act.

That includes cctv footage.
I believe that First Bus have breached the data protection act which cctv cameras are governed by for Commercial Users. All data must be held for a period of time in case there is a complaint made under the Data Protection Act. That includes cctv footage. Reality001

9:57pm Sun 25 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

First for making its a dogs bo@@@ck
First for making its a dogs bo@@@ck thruth9211

9:57pm Sun 25 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

First for making its a dogs bo@@@ck
First for making its a dogs bo@@@ck thruth9211

10:00pm Sun 25 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this

The only explaination
May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this The only explaination thruth9211

6:31am Mon 26 Nov 12

Albion. says...

thruth9211 wrote:
May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this

The only explaination
Do they only let you out at weekends (hopefully)?
[quote][p][bold]thruth9211[/bold] wrote: May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this The only explaination[/p][/quote]Do they only let you out at weekends (hopefully)? Albion.

8:50am Mon 26 Nov 12

Apollo says...

Heads should roll this morning at First Group over their inadequate and inept handling of this whole situation.

They have seriously damaged confidence in their ability to act as a responsible carrier.

Absolute shambles.
Heads should roll this morning at First Group over their inadequate and inept handling of this whole situation. They have seriously damaged confidence in their ability to act as a responsible carrier. Absolute shambles. Apollo

10:36am Mon 26 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

Well, its amazing, that a company with many cctv, dont have a video

How ironic,

Similar to the attacks on the to penta@@n, just a image from a security camera,

How come people dont ask where are the rest of the recording that surround the penta@@n


Inside job
Well, its amazing, that a company with many cctv, dont have a video How ironic, Similar to the attacks on the to penta@@n, just a image from a security camera, How come people dont ask where are the rest of the recording that surround the penta@@n Inside job thruth9211

11:04am Mon 26 Nov 12

Gabbysgran says...

thruth9211 wrote:
May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this The only explaination
Excuse me - MI5!!!??? The last I heard, MI5 don't employ mindless thugs who travel on buses and throw sweet papers and shoot old people with pellet guns/beat them up - Jeez!!!
"My name is Bond - James Bond - just on mi way to sign on for mi benefits - innit"
[quote][p][bold]thruth9211[/bold] wrote: May be the MI5 had a part to play, and upon hearing that their men were implicated, went to first bus company and demanded the footage, as MI5 are well known to do this The only explaination[/p][/quote]Excuse me - MI5!!!??? The last I heard, MI5 don't employ mindless thugs who travel on buses and throw sweet papers and shoot old people with pellet guns/beat them up - Jeez!!! "My name is Bond - James Bond - just on mi way to sign on for mi benefits - innit" Gabbysgran

11:18am Mon 26 Nov 12

RollandSmoke says...

The police have noted the concerns of the T&A's readers and have vowed to harrass some prostitutes to give the impression that they have the slightest clue what they're doing. Representatives from Provident will be on hand to advise the young girls on alternatives as well as drug workers who will advise them that they are very naughty girls, that prohibition is the only means of keeping them safe and that even though the government could supply all their needs for pennies it would be foolish to do so. Whilst this action is carried out the area will be closed off with roadblocks manned by officers who don't want to get too close to the prostitutes through fear of identification.
The police have noted the concerns of the T&A's readers and have vowed to harrass some prostitutes to give the impression that they have the slightest clue what they're doing. Representatives from Provident will be on hand to advise the young girls on alternatives as well as drug workers who will advise them that they are very naughty girls, that prohibition is the only means of keeping them safe and that even though the government could supply all their needs for pennies it would be foolish to do so. Whilst this action is carried out the area will be closed off with roadblocks manned by officers who don't want to get too close to the prostitutes through fear of identification. RollandSmoke

5:22pm Tue 27 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

Well yet again, T and A reporting on a pointless topics regarding dirty prostitutes


Well why dont these filthy ladies, get a proper job and pay their taxes like normal people do

Dont give the stupid argument that they do this to feed their habit, what a load of nonsense

Cameron should take taxes of these womans to fund road cleaning projects
Well yet again, T and A reporting on a pointless topics regarding dirty prostitutes Well why dont these filthy ladies, get a proper job and pay their taxes like normal people do Dont give the stupid argument that they do this to feed their habit, what a load of nonsense Cameron should take taxes of these womans to fund road cleaning projects thruth9211

6:08pm Tue 27 Nov 12

SantaKlauscomeseaelytoodsal says...

Thruth9211, are you for real, or just a sad lonely person. You bear a strong resemblance to a previous numpty on here.

First Bus, must BE MADE to give up the info. The Police MUST do their duty, by finding these low life's, arrest them, the bench should do their job, by giving them the maximum sentence possible.

But, then again, all they'll get is an Asbo, small fine, slapped wrist and curfew. No this type of crime should be dealt with harshly. Punishment fit the crime.
Thruth9211, are you for real, or just a sad lonely person. You bear a strong resemblance to a previous numpty on here. First Bus, must BE MADE to give up the info. The Police MUST do their duty, by finding these low life's, arrest them, the bench should do their job, by giving them the maximum sentence possible. But, then again, all they'll get is an Asbo, small fine, slapped wrist and curfew. No this type of crime should be dealt with harshly. Punishment fit the crime. SantaKlauscomeseaelytoodsal

11:34pm Tue 27 Nov 12

thruth9211 says...

well said santa


punishment should fit crime, hang the F@@@@er
well said santa punishment should fit crime, hang the F@@@@er thruth9211

9:44pm Thu 29 Nov 12

WayneRouke says...

I find it strange that, when its likely they are found to be at fault, they have no record of the incident. However, when they can find themselves innocent, they can pull the film easily enough,

I refer to a complaint I made whereby the bus driver pulled off without letting me on and a smirk can clearly be seen on his face. The subsequent letter stated that the cameras revealed that, given the angle, he would not have been able to see me.

But when it comes to someone being beaten up on a bus, strangely enough, the film cannot be found..

To put it in simple terms, I no longer believe a single word of this bus company and I think they should be found responsible for not taking due care of their passengers.

The poor guy had a contract with the carrier to transport him to his destination (ie his ticket). It is presumed that contract infers he will depart the bus in the same condition he boarded. As such, the bus company should be liable for costs. If they were, I bet the film could 'suddenly be found' and the real culprits caught and prosecuted.

Either that or they will claim they cant publish the film for "Data Protection purposes", which is utter drivel.
I find it strange that, when its likely they are found to be at fault, they have no record of the incident. However, when they can find themselves innocent, they can pull the film easily enough, I refer to a complaint I made whereby the bus driver pulled off without letting me on and a smirk can clearly be seen on his face. The subsequent letter stated that the cameras revealed that, given the angle, he would not have been able to see me. But when it comes to someone being beaten up on a bus, strangely enough, the film cannot be found.. To put it in simple terms, I no longer believe a single word of this bus company and I think they should be found responsible for not taking due care of their passengers. The poor guy had a contract with the carrier to transport him to his destination (ie his ticket). It is presumed that contract infers he will depart the bus in the same condition he boarded. As such, the bus company should be liable for costs. If they were, I bet the film could 'suddenly be found' and the real culprits caught and prosecuted. Either that or they will claim they cant publish the film for "Data Protection purposes", which is utter drivel. WayneRouke

4:53am Fri 30 Nov 12

bradfordexpat says...

This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti
ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander.
This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander. bradfordexpat

4:53am Fri 30 Nov 12

bradfordexpat says...

This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti
ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander.
This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander. bradfordexpat

4:54am Fri 30 Nov 12

bradfordexpat says...

This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti
ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander.
This is an utter disgrace..exactly the kind of thing I expect to read in the T&A, decent folk who have lived there all their lives getting on with their daily business and being beaten up by mindless baffoons. The bus driver had a duty to call the police and needs to be disciplined for not doing this..mind you, my recollection of Bradford buses is that bus drivers can't even be bothered to look at you and say please or thank you...the worst bus service I have come across in the world and that's no exaggeration. As for the mention of the pellet gun and the police not pursuing further enquiries..interesti ng because I was once walking home (about 6 years ago) in Bradford on an early afternoon and was shot with a pellet gun from a block of flats in the distance. Luckily it only hit my leg but did still tear my skin and make a huge bruise so I called the police station as soon as I got home in hope it wouldn't happen to anyone else and told them which flat it had come from..they didn't turn up to interview me for three days and said there was nothing they could do about it as I didn't have a reliable description. Bradford through and through eh? Poor guy and heres to hoping it doesnt happen to another innocent bystander. bradfordexpat

1:21pm Fri 30 Nov 12

BD16-And-Annoyed says...

Maybe my views on the topic are a little harsh in some people's eyes but kids like this (especially the 12 & 13 year olds who stoned that house in wibsey causing an 80+ year old woman to die) but i'd personally like to see them get in return what they inflicted. I bet people who kill or cause death would sh1t themselves if someone just put them in a cell with a couple of MMA fighters and let them go crazy!! This country is too soft.....PATHETIC!!
Maybe my views on the topic are a little harsh in some people's eyes but kids like this (especially the 12 & 13 year olds who stoned that house in wibsey causing an 80+ year old woman to die) but i'd personally like to see them get in return what they inflicted. I bet people who kill or cause death would sh1t themselves if someone just put them in a cell with a couple of MMA fighters and let them go crazy!! This country is too soft.....PATHETIC!! BD16-And-Annoyed

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree