Chip pan fire caused windows of Allerton house to be blown out

Chip pan fire caused windows of Allerton house to be blown out

Chip pan fire caused windows of Allerton house to be blown out

First published in News Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , T&A Reporter

A CHIP pan fire caused the windows of an Allerton house to be blown out.

Fire crews from Fairweather Green and Bradford were called to reports of smoke at a house on Greenway Drive at 2.20pm yesterday. On arriving, firefighters found the property empty, and that the smoke was coming from an unattended chip pan. While firefighters were dealing with the incident, the smoke ignited, blowing the kitchen windows out. There were no serious injuries, and firefighters used breathing apparatus to clear the house.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree