Woman, 96, rescued from fire in Frizinghall

Woman, 96, rescued from fire in Frizinghall

Woman, 96, rescued from fire in Frizinghall

First published in News

Firefighters cleared smoke from a flat in Frizinghall after an elderly woman left a plastic-topped pan lid upside down on the hob.

The 96-year-old was uninjured. The incident happened at a flat on Cliffe Gardens at 4.20pm.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree