Heater blaze

A homeowner woke to find a heater in the property's conservatory had been on fire during the night. Fire crews from Shipley station were called to Nidderdale Walk, Baildon, at 10am on Monday. A spokesman for the station said the fire had burnt itself out before the homeowner had got up.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree