BRADFORD (Park Avenue) will now be hosting big rivals FC Halifax Town tomorrow night in the FA Trophy third round, after Saturday's potential money-spinner was postponed due to fog.

Pictures taken by those who had arrived at Horsfall early showed that it was virtually impossible to see the pitch, and the referee decided to call the game off about an hour and a half before the scheduled 3pm kick-off.

Anyone who bought tickets for the original game has been refunded, so you will have to buy a new ticket if you want to attend tonight's re-arranged encounter.

You can also pay on the gate if you so wish, with tickets costing up to £10.

Another team affected by the fog were Campion.

Their home league game with unbeaten NWCFL First Division North side Bury AFC was shaping up to be a contest for the ages, but it had to be abandoned at the break after conditions worsened.

Bury made the brighter start, but their Bradford hosts took a shock lead in the eighth minute, when veteran Nicky Boshell scrambled in from a corner, despite the opposition protesting that the ball had not crossed the line.

Boshell missed a huge chance to make it two when he fired over from close range soon after, but it was the visitors who were dominating, and they deservedly equalised when the unlucky Robbie Graham headed the ball into his own net.

Jake Maltby went close as Campion hit back, but just as the hosts started to get on top, Bury went ahead courtesy of Benjamin Wharton.

Patrick Sykes levelled for the Bradford side with an effort from inside the box just before the break, but sadly that was the last real action of the match.

There were 441 fans in attendance at Scotchman Road, Campion's highest ever attendance.

Over in the NCEL Premier Division, Eccleshill United stayed second after coming from behind to beat Emley 2-1.

Former Brighouse Town, Campion and Silsden striker Joe Jagger put Emley in front early on, but Talent Ndlovu pulled the Bradford side level with a penalty just after the break.

Emley arguably fashioned the better chances in the second half, but it was Eccleshill who came away with the three points after Luke Aldrich's winner on 65 minutes.

Thackley lost 3-1 at home to Winterton Rangers, despite taking an early lead courtesy of Albert Ibrahimi, who later missed a penalty, while Albion Sports were well beaten, 3-0 at Staveley Miners Welfare.

Silsden had to settle for a point despite the in-form Jack Normanton grabbing a hat-trick, as they drew 4-4 in a gripping game at Barton Town.

Liversedge went back to the top of the NPL East Division on goal difference, as Gavin Allott scored four in a 6-1 thumping of Lincoln United.

Finally, Shiraz Khan scored the winner 20 minutes from time as Brighouse Town edged out Dunston 3-2.