ECCLESHILL gained revenge for last season, turning the tables on Silsden with a 4-0 away win in the FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round on Saturday.

Twelve months ago, the Cobbydalers won 3-0 at the same stage against the same opponents, but it was a very different story this time around.

It was an even first half, with Sammy Lee keeping Silsden in it with a couple of fine saves, but Mo Qasim and Kyle Hancock also testing Eccleshill stopper Brad Emmerson.

Joe Jagger netted for the hosts early in the second half, but it was ruled offside, before Lee just got his hand to the ball to stop Luke Aldrich going round him and tapping into an empty net.

But once Arley Barnes had deflected a cross into his own net to put Eccleshill in front on the hour mark, it was one-way traffic.

Zack Sangster's bullet header doubled the visitors' advantage, before Aldrich nodded in to make it three with 15 minutes left.

Qasim was once again denied by Emmerson, before Eagles substitute Sumaili Cissa put some gloss on the scoreline with a late fourth.

Campion will join Eccleshill in the next round, grabbing their first-ever FA Cup win with a 4-1 thumping of Athersley Recreation.

After a good early save from their goalkeeper Liam Lovell, visiting Campion went in front through the experienced Nicky Boshell.

Jason Carney made it 2-0 soon after, before an Athersley defender put the ball through his own net to make it three after the break.

Athersley did pull a goal back, before Campion substitute Thomas Ramsden re-established that three goal lead in the final minute.

But Thackley are out, after a disastrous second half cost them in a 3-2 defeat at home to Wythenshawe Town.

Ben Grech-Brooksbank scored a sensational goal from the halfway line to put the Dennyboys in front, and when he added his second, just after Chris Lever had hit the post with an overhead kick, the hosts looked to be in total control.

But Wythenshawe netted just after the break, equalised with 20 minutes to go, and netted a late winner to break Thackley hearts in the quintessential game of two halves.

Things were more clearcut for Albion Sports, who were beaten 3-0 at Irlam.

The hosts scored early, but had to wait until the final 10 minutes to put some gloss on the scoreline, netting two late goals to secure the win.

Eccleshill host Charnock Richard in the next round, while Campion will visit Prescot Cables. Brighouse are away to Shildon and Liversedge are going to entertain Knaresborough Town.

Elsewhere, in the North West Counties Football League First Division North, Steeton drew 3-3 with South Liverpool to pick up their first point of the season.