BRADFORD (Park Avenue) beat Harrogate Town Development 4-1 in the North East Regional Women's League Southern Division on Sunday.

Bradford dominated early proceedings, but it wasn’t until the half-hour mark that Millie West and Kirsty Russell-Holt put the hosts 2-0 in front.

Just before the break, Town had a penalty awarded, but Molly Bridson's spot-kick was saved by keeper Annie Roberts.

The second half saw Samantha Woodham score a debut goal from 20 yards and an excellent finish by Nat Bell made it four for Avenue.

Town kept going throughout, and Chloe Peters’ late strike was well-deserved.

Silsden bounced back from last week’s defeat to put in a fantastic performance in their West Riding County Women's League Premier Division game at Wetherby, with skipper Sophie Fagan-Gaines and Megan Robson-Owens on target in the 2-0 win.

Thackley found themselves 3-0 down to a well-organised Yorkshire Amateur side at half-time. Abbie Thompson pulled one back, but it was a disappointing 3-1 loss for the Dennygirls.

Brighouse Sports remain bottom, after they lost 3-2 at home to Lower Hopton.

Tyersal grabbed a tense 1-0 win at Republica Internationale in the First Division.

Their keeper, Hayley Robinson, had a good game, saving a first-half penalty, and Sophie Woodrup scored from a tight angle to win it for the visitors with five minutes to go.

Phoenix continued their good run in the Second Division, with a 6-4 win at home to Sherburn White Rose.

Phoenix had hit the crossbar twice before Sherburn opened the scoring. However, Henna Shaheen put away a half-volley to equalise.

After the break, Phoenix looked lively, with Husnaa Zaman netting just after the interval. A pair of braces from Ikra Ali and substitute Madhia Ishaq ensured victory.

Queensbury Celtic put in another top-drawer performance in the Yorkshire Under-18 Girls League Division Two South to win 4-2 away at Guiseley.

Katie Waters scored an impressive first-half hat-trick, with Elisha Waters punishing a defensive error on the hour mark.

Alice Wells’ penalty and a late goal from Lily McNeil gave Guiseley hope, but Celtic held firm to remain level with Castleford White Rose at the summit.

Finally, Brighouse Town thumped Spennymoor Town 6-0 in the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round, with Ellie Dobson scoring twice.

They will host Merseyrail in the next round on November 1.