DANNY O'Donnell scored a hat-trick as Wibsey triumphed 6-4 in a goal-feast at home to Ealandians in the Yorkshire Amateur League Premier Division.

Ethan Labad gave the hosts the lead but needed a Jonathan Burston goal to go in 2-2 at the break after the visitors struck twice.

A clever back-heel from Chris Mortimer put Wibsey back in front before two penalties from O'Donnell either side of another Ealandians goal made it 5-3 on 80 minutes.

The visitors pulled another back before Labad crossed for O'Donnell to complete his hat-trick and seal the points.

St Bede's were on the wrong end of a goal spree as they lost 8-3 at home to Morley Town.

Ryan Hartley ran the show for the visitors with five goals as Town moved out of the bottom two. Jermaine Moyce (2) and Derry Myers notched for depleted Bede's, who have now dropped to seventh.

Littletown returned to second place in the Supreme Division with a 4-0 win at Toller, who hit the woodwork three times and felt they should have had a penalty.

Scott Lightowler grabbed a brace for the visitors, who ended a four-match losing streak.

Centre back Ryan Metcalf was the Toller man of the match, hitting the woodwork twice.

Jamal Stewart notched a hat-trick for free-scoring Horsforth St Margaret’s in a 4-1 home win over Calverley United, with Charlie Lumley adding a free-kick.

Jordan Williams netted a consolation for Calverley, who dropped to third spot.

Stewart was also on target for Horsforth in their Terry Marflitt Trophy semi-final, grabbing the winner in a 2-1 success over Ryburn Athletic. They are due to play the winner of the Littletown v Farsley Celtic Juniors clash.

Fairbank United continued their good form with a 6-2 hammering at home to Thornesians in Division One.

In a game switched to Zara Sports Centre's artificial pitch in order to beat the weather, Hassan Mahmood marked his month-long absence due to injury with a hat-trick.

Mussa Susso, with a lovely header, Shoaib Hussain, who reacted quickly to a spilled shot from the keeper, and Akaash Iqbal were also on target for United, who are second in the table.

Idle are second to bottom in the Championship after they lost 4-2 at Colton.

The visitors led twice through an Aaron Irving header and a Jack Strudwick penalty but the hosts hit back to claim the spoils.

Horsforth St Margaret’s B remain top after a 4-0 win at Leeds Independent.

In Division Four, Calverley United Reserves enjoyed a 3-1 win at home to Tyersal Reserves thanks to goals from Harrison Newlove (2) and Adam Slater.

St Bedes's Reserves drew 2-2 at Old Centralians, James Parkinson and Kasper Gedgovds on target for the Bradford side.