FARSLEY Celtic Juniors were finally beaten in the Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division by their nearest title rival Littletown 2-1.

Rob Mallender scored the winning goal as the second-placed hosts moved to within three points of the formerly 100% Farsley.

Toller produced a surprise win over third-placed Route One Rovers after coming back from two goals down in their 4-3 win.

Kamran Khan bagged a brace while Brendan Maltby and Hassam Khan were also on the scoresheet.

A late trio from Athletico wasn't enough to gain a point against Wortley who edged their way to a 4-3 victory.

Zeeshan Haider, Prince Osei Kojo Attah and Tawheed Ahmed struck for the deflated home side.

Idle's struggles towards the wrong end of the Championship continued with a 3-1 defeat to Horsforth St Margaret's B.

The 11th-placed side were downed after the break by Alex Miller and James Hochstrasser finishes.

PFC's promotion charge was halted by mid-table Golcar United reserves capturing a 4-1 win.

Farsley Celtic Juniors reserves are not having the same fortunes as their senior team, they find themselves battling at the other end of the table in Division 1.

Danny Kemp's 68th-minute strike proved to only be a consolation in their 2-1 loss to Alwoodley reserves.

Fairbank United kept in touch with league leaders Lepton Highlanders with a 6-2 victory at Horsforth St Margaret's C.

Master Mamudou Kanteh was the hat-trick hero on a day where Hassan Mahmood Ali netted a double and Mussa Susso Damba was on target.

Tyersal did well to beat fourth-placed Athletico reserves 3-1 to make it two wins on the bounce.

Leading scorer Owen Thomas Greaves added to his tally along with Keith Erhabor and Chris Gibbons strikes.

Wibsey were well beaten in their first round Yorkshire Old Boys Shield match by fellow Premier Division side Collegians 6-1.

Jake Lodge, Sam Parker, Jordan Spencer, Ryan Fuller (2) and Josh Kaye were on target for the hosts.

Ryburn United moved into the semi finals of the Marflitt Trophy with a 5-1 away victory over St Bedes.