A STUNNING stoppage-time volley from Danny Ellis means Farsley travel to Barnet for their delayed FA Trophy replay in good spirits.

The Celts skipper scored a superb equaliser to secure a 1-1 draw at home to Telford in the National League North.

The centre half, who is head coach of Guiseley's academy, hit a left-foot rocket into the top corner after the ball had been headed out of the box by the visitors.

It was a goal which would have graced the top level and ensured Farsley ended a three-game losing streak in the league.

The Shropshire side had held the lead for most of the match after striker Matty Stenson put them ahead within the first minute, pouncing on the loose ball after Elliot Wynne’s half-save.

Now the Celts travel down to Barnet tomorrow night hoping to play their Trophy replay at The Hive London at the third attempt.

The game has already been postponed twice, including last week when the tie was called off at the last minute due to a frozen goalmouth.

Farsley fans can gain free entry tomorrow night as a result, with the winners at home to Barrow in the third round.

Steeton remain bottom of the North West Counties League Division One North after a 3-1 home defeat to Ashton Town.

Goals from Jesse Dowling and Daley Woods put the visitors in control at the break before Luke Baldwin pulled one back for the Chevrons with a shot from distance with 13 minutes left.

Steeton pushed hard for a leveller but Alexander McMilan sealed victory with a 94th-minute goal.

Boss Roy Mason said: "I thought we were poor first half and the scoreline reflected the performance at half-time.

"We were much better in the second half and we looked a different side - but we need to play for 90, not just 45 minutes."

Brighouse Town drew 2-2 at Marine in BetVictor Northern Premier League North West Division.

They came from behind to take a 2-1 lead shortly after the break with goals from Joe Jagger and Tom Haigh but James Barrigan struck back for the hosts to ensure a share of the spoils.