FARSLEY Celtic Juniors beat Leeds Medics & Dentists 2-1 to make it 10 wins in as many matches and move 12 points clear at the top of the Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division.

The visitors took the lead through second-half goals from Chad Morris and star striker Danny Lyons.

Despite getting a goal through Sammy Bzeu with ten minutes to go, the Medics could not find an equaliser.

Esholt-based Route One Rovers were less successful on their travels as they were downed 3-2 by fourth-placed Ryburn United.

The ninth-placed side were in the lead going into the break after a thunderous 25-yard strike.

However, United responded with two quick fire goals from the brilliant Chris Silkstone, the second being a remarkable 40-yard lob.

Oliver Brierley extended the home side’s advantage before the visitors grabbed a consolation.

St Bede’s are now level on points with league leaders Gildersome Spurs at the top of the Premier Division after beating them 4-3.

The home side raced to a 3-0 lead at the half-time mark after goals from Andy McHugh, Alex Green and Jermaine Moyce.

James Parkinson added to the arrears soon before Spurs staged their comeback, striking a trio in 30 minutes.

However, man of the match Sam Marshall helped Bede’s hold on in the final ten minutes to retain all the spoils.

Athletico Reserves moved to the summit of Division One after a 4-3 victory against sixth-placed Alwoodley Reserves.

The high flyers went ahead after Umar Zahoor’s opener and a brace from Hussein Mohammed.

The visitors reduced the deficit before the interval and added a second on the 60th minute.

However, Saad Abbas restored Athletico’s two-goal cushion before Alwoodley claimed an 89th minute consolation.

Middleton Park were the victors in their top of the table clash with Gildersome Spurs Reserves, winning 1-0, through a Jayden Harris goal.

Horsforth St Margaret’s came from behind to beat second-placed Norristhorpe, 3-1 in their Division Three clash.

Stephen Alderson gave Norristhorpe the lead from the spot in the 40th minute but Horsforth quickly replied with Tom Mucklin’s strike, four minutes later.

Second-half goals from Jordan Berry and James Douglas gave the home side a crucial three points.

Drighlington Reserves remain pointless in Division Four as they were beaten 3-2 at Wortley Reserves.

Oscar Smith and Tom Skelly scored for the visitors.

Leeds City Reserves went through to the third round of the Leeds & District Cup after a 3-1 win at Stanningley.