FARSLEY Celtic claimed bragging rights as they beat Bradford (Park Avenue) 3-0 in the Vanarama National League North tonight.

Visitors Farsley took a 50th minute lead through a Thomas Allan header, moments after team-mate James Spencer struck the woodwork.

Ben Atkinson sealed the win in style in the 94th minute, as he fired the ball into the roof of the net from 20 yards.

Jordan Richards made it 2-0 on 86 minutes when his first time shot from a cracking through ball went through Jack Bennett's legs and in.

Farsley had other chances during a dominant second-half display, which included Luke Parkin striking a post with a brilliant free-kick.

Then it was hosts Avenue's turn to hit the woodwork when Marcus Wood's 66th-minute low strike smacked the foot of the post.

Avenue, who featured former Aston Villa youngster Riccardo Calder in their starting line-up, fell to another heavy defeat at Horsfall Stadium.

Farsley thought they had the game's first goal when Danny Ellis headed a Luke Parkin corner into the back of the net. But the whistle went for a foul against the Farsley captain long before and the goal was disallowed.

Avenue had a good chance midway through the first half when great play between Isiah Bazeley and Lewis Knight, but the latter put his strike just wide of the top corner.

On the stroke of half-time, Calder worked some space to shape a shot which was comfortably gathered by Celtic keeper Kyle Trennery.

Meanwhile, Guiseley grabbed a goalless draw against leaders York City last night.

Guiseley goalkeeper George Sykes-Kenworthy, who was man of the match, pulled off a superb save, as the Bantams loanee denied a point-blank Jordan Burrow header by scooping the ball out of the air and out on 63 minutes.

The two sides were goalless at the interval following an even opening 45 minutes at the clash at Nethermoor.

The game's best earliest chance went to the hosts when Lee Shaw tried an overhead kick but sees his shot tipped over the bar.

A goalmouth scramble followed by another brilliant save from Pete Jameson for the visitors kept the Lions at bay in the 26th minute.