HORSFORTH St Margarets continued their perfect start to the Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division season, hammering Wortley 6-0 to make it nine points from nine.

They are just one goal behind leaders Farsley Celtic Juniors, whose game was postponed, while Littletown are also on nine points but from four matches.

Horsforth St Margaret’s were ruthless against a Wortley side that were playing their first game of the season. The goals for Horsforth came from Joe Dixon (2), Ciaron Mallon, Luke Norman, Ashley Walker and substitute Callum Walker.

Unbeaten Toller went fourth with a 7-1 home victory over struggling Lower Hopton. Toller were only a goal in front at the break, but exerted their dominance in the second half.

Kamran Khan hit three, Faisal Shabir scored twice, while Brendan Maltby and Luke Hepton also netted.

Elsewhere, Andrew Briggs netted a hat-trick as Steeton Reserves came from behind to defeat Drighlington 4-3 in a thriller.

Alwoodley dominated the first half of their mid-table clash at home to Route One Rovers and took the lead after the visitors stand in goalkeeper Usman Hussain failed to gather a simple ball.

A goalmouth scramble ensued and it was Damir Mulavdic who seized on the loose ball to score into an empty net.

Route One came back into the game strongly after the break and equalised in the 78th minute, as a penalty was confidently dispatched by Shoaib Iqbal, following a clumsy challenge.

Rovers almost nicked victory in added time but their striker was ruled offside before he crossed the ball in for the "winner".

Back towards the summit, and Littletown went third with a 3-0 win over Calverley United after dominating throughout.

It was 1-0 after 25 minutes through a stunning overhead kick from Tom Ramsden. Half-time came with score still only at 1-0 though and Calverley then enjoyed 15 minutes of pressure straight after the break.

But Littletown scored a second after Adam Womersley rose highest to head home from a corner, before a handball in the box saw Scott Lightowler tuck away a penalty to make it 3-0.

After the game, Littletown boss Jonathan Ginelly said: "Calverley are a good side. I can see them being very effective on their day and they will definitely challenge all teams in the division, although we were just too strong and organised today."

Finally, Ryburn United got an excellent 1-0 away win at the previously free-scoring Stanley United.

Stanley, who had netted 15 in their first two games, were denied once by the woodwork and also by a spectacular save.

They were made to pay for those missed chances as Ryburn netted an 80th minute winner, with Reece Uttley's 18-yard strike finding the bottom left corner to secure all three points.