Goals from Adam Boyes and Oli Johnson secured Bradford Park Avenue a  victory over Kidderminster Harriers for the second time in four days and earned them a place in the Vanarama National League North Play-Off semi-finals.

Boyes gave Bradford Park Avenue the lead after ten minutes and Johnson put the game out of the home side's reach in the 77th minute.

Boyes clearly loves playing at Aggburgh because it was his last-gasp goal there on Saturday which sealed a 2-1 league win for Avenue and earned their place in the play-offs.

This time he opoened the scoring from his side's first meaningful attack. He struck the ball past keeper Brandon Hall after Johnson created the opportunity with a perfectly-weighted pass. 

Kidderminster were stung by the setback and were soon testing the Avenue defence.

Ngwatala' sforced Steve Drench to parry a fierce shot before Shane Killock blocked another shot from the lively Kidderminster player.

The home side continued to have the greater share of possession but they couldn't find their way through the Avenue ranks.

Just before the half hour Dan Bradley shot wide as the sense of frustration in the home ranks continued to grow.

Avenue nearly increased their lead when a Kidderminster defender almost fired a Nicky Wroe cross into his own net.

Avenue carved out another chance when Wroe's free kick was headed down by Frank Mulhern but defender O'Connor got to the ball to clear before Boyes could take advantage.

There was a let off for Avenue when Bradley forced Drench to make a fine save in the 39th minute.

Kidderminster were increasing the pressure as half-time approached and Drench gain had to be alert to top a Bradley header wide of the post.

Rob Atkinson was lucky to escape a booking when he brought down Ngwatala just outside the area.

The 78 loyal Avenue fans are heavily outnumbered in a crowd of 2,291 were certainly happy with their team's performance.

Avenue were the first side to create an opening in the second period. On-loan striker Mulhern fired in a low cross but Boyes wasn't able to get in a shot as he struggles for control.

Kidderminster's first shot of the half is a long-range effort from Ngwatala's which Drench deals with comfortably.

Ngwatala's is definitely the dangerman for Kidderminster and his next effort effort from distance bounces up and hits Drench on the corner.

McQuilkin also tries his luck from distance but his shot is deflected wide of the goal.

There's alet off for Avenue after 57 minutes when a frantic scramble from a corner aends with Declan Weeks firing over the bar.

The home side clearly like shooting from distance. That's the furtherest yet as Horsfall strikes from just inside Avenue's half and it goes straight at Drench.

Kidderminster make the first change with Emmanuel Sonupe taking over from McQuilkin after 57 minutes.

The pressure is building and after Drench beats out a close-range header, his defenders clears scramble the ball to safety.

When Avenue finally break upfield Boyes shoot rather than passing to Mulhern who was in space.

The pressure builds again on the visitors as substitute Sonupe finds Bradley but the forward heads the chance over the bar.

Ngwatala picks out Joe Ironside with a dangerous delivery but the forward heads wide.

With 25 minutes to go Avenue need to stem the tide of attacks they have washed over them since the break.

That was close. James Spencer's piledriver is spilled by Hall and Boyes follows up but the 'keeper keeps the ballout with his leg.

The first yellow card goes to Avenue's Mark Ross for hauling down dangerman Ngwatala.

There's anguish as George Taylor squanders a goo chance for the home side before Mulhern fires a shot against a post for Avenue and Boyes hits the bar.

If either one of those two chances had been taken it could have been game over. 

As the action hotted up, goalkeeper Drench tried to slow things down and was given a yellow card for time wasting.

Boyes had a 77th minute effort disallowed for offside but disappointment soon turns to joy a minute later when Johnson made it 2-0. The striker turned in a drilled cross from Boyes.

Mulhern, who had been a lively presence for Avenue, picked up a kock and is replaces with six minutes to go by Javan Vidal. Kidderminster also make a change with George Waring replacing Declan Weeks.

Ryan Croasdale heads wide for an increasingly desperate home side as the board goes up to indicate four minues of added time.

That was close. Wayne Brooksby's chip is saved by Hall as Avenue break dangerously in the final attack of the game.

The delighted Avenue players celebrated at the final whistle after another outstanding performance.

Kidderminster: Hall, Lee Vaughan, Taylor, Horsfall, Bradley, O'Connor, Croasdale, Weeks, McQuilkin, Ngwatala, Ironside. Subs: Brown, Sonupe, Austin, Pearson, Waring.

Bradford PA: Drench, Ross, Atkinson, Wroe, Killock, Havern, Spencer, Brooksby, Boyes, Johnson, Mulhern. Subs: Hall, Toulson, Boshell, Smith, Vidal.

Referee: Declan Bourne (England)