Cowling went to unbeaten league leaders Horsforth Yellows and came away with a superb 3-2 victory last week. They showed touches of brilliant football, and dogged defending when required, to earn the plaudits for a wonderful victory. Scorers were Jordan Hough (2) and Josh Wood. Ethan Fryer was man of the match.

Keighley Shamrocks Under-7s lost 3-1 to Thackley in an entertaining match with luck being the main difference between the two teams. Goal scorer Owen Williamson was man of the match.

Keighley Shamrocks Under-8s gave Thackley a scare, just before they were crowned champions. Shammies took the lead inside 30 seconds, thanks to a sweeping move from the kick off, with Christopher Johnson scoring at the far post. A Sam Fox free kick almost make it 2-0, but the keeper managed to hang on to it. Thackley began to apply pressure and Shammies were undone by some defensive hesitancy, and a freak goal, to go in 2-1 down at half time. Another defensive mistake gifted Thackley a third goal before Jordan Renwick pulled one back, via a deflection. Shammies could have levelled it, but Sam Fox was denied by the keeper. It was another impressive team performance from the Shamrocks and Wassim Tanvir was man of the match.

Keighley Shamrocks Under-9s produced their best performance of the season to beat Pool 3-1. Pool scored with their only shot in the game to make it 1-0, then James Gilmartin crossed for Cameron Galindo to head home. Top scorer Ben Parnaby made it 2-1 at half time. Great football in the second half was rewarded when Sam Vickers scored. Solid defending by Hindle, Buxton and Lucrezi made it easy for Tom Crawley in goal. Vickers, McKenna, Gilmartin and Parnaby dominated midfield, with Galindo causing problems for the Pool defenders.

Keighley Shamrocks Under-11s got off to a flying start as Ian Devlin finished off a fine through ball from Jackson Rouse. Menston gave away a free kick just outside their area Ben Roe stepped up to make it 2-0. Menston fought back and within minutes had levelled the score. A high ball from Ben Fothergill was put over the line by Rouse to give the Keighley side a slender half time lead. The second half belonged entirely to the Shamrocks with solid defending by Fothergill, Mick McGinn, Jake Almond and new signing Aaron Smith blocking the way for the Menston forwards with keeper Lewis Wrathall also on form. The tireless legs of Rouse and Roe, coupled with the lightning finishing speed of Devlin, who scored three further goals, secured a 6-2 win. Jackson Rouse was man of the match.

Long Lee Under-8s played two matches at the weekend, both against Dudley Hill Rangers. In the first game Long lee beat Dudley Hill 2-0. the first goal was an own goal with Reece Webb scoring the second.

In the second game Long lee started well with Keann Shaw scoring the opening goal followed by a great goal from Reece Webb. After the break Dudley Hill broke through the tight defence to score three goals and secure a 3-2 victory. Dominic Smith, Colin Preston and Joshua Kelly all contributed to a great team performance.

Long Lee Vipers Under-9s travelled to Guiseley but returned empty handed after suffering another 2-1 defeat. On a heavy pitch the Vipers struggled to string passes together despite the efforts of Lewis Robinson in midfield and Ben Sutcliffe at the back alongside the improving Benedict North. Aaron Davis worked hard up front setting up David Spence for the Vipers' goal.

Long Lee were back to their best when they played Oakworth in the Under-16s girls league. With less than five minutes on the clock Sophie Gaines powered in a shot and Sophie Taylor set up debutante Mel Fortune to score the first of her five goals. Oakworth pulled one back to make it 2-1 at the break. Rebecca Seward, in goal, together with Kirstie Palmer and Charlotte Higgins had their work cut out halting early second-half attacks before Mel Fortune headed home Sophie Taylor's free kick. Goals from Lauren Bilney, Sophie Taylor and Fortune made it 6-1 before Oakworth scored their second. Fortune scored two more to complete an 8-2 victory.

Oakworth Hornets Under-10s are within sight of the League title after beating Sutton 3-1 and remain unbeaten this season. They secured a 3-1 win against Sutton on a difficult muddy pitch where all the players produced a fantastic effort. Zeeshan Ali and Josef Drake gave Oaks a great start with two early goals, but Sutton put up stiff resistance and the score remained 2-0 at half time. A great run and shot by Thomas Hull was turned over the line by Josef Drake early in the second half, but Sutton came back with a deserved goal near the end.

Silsden looked much improved with some slick attacking football, producing goals from Ellis Hudson and Tommy Snowden. Wilsden hit back but Silsden's two goal lead was regained by a second goal from Snowden. The second half saw man of the match Josh Vickers make a number of good saves including a penalty to keep the visitors out in an end to end match, but two more goals each for Snowden and Hudson, completed a good 7- 1 victory.

An even first half swung the way of Silsden Under-9s A way when a shot from Euan Sessford was dropped back at his feet by the Westwood keeper and he coolly rolled the ball over the line. Man of the match Tom Leach snuffed out the visitors' second half forays. Josh Jordan came off the bench to join his B team strike partner, Ben Sheppard, and they were unlucky not to add to the tally after a great piece of interplay. Later Jordan Josh showed his pace to complete the 2-0 victory.

Silsden Under-9s B piled into the attack straight from kick off but they could not find the back of the net. The visitors started to counter-attack but solid defending from Tom Barraclough and Joe Mason kept Westwood out. Harry Muir blast home. Ben Appleyard slotted home the second and Muir made it 3-0. Good work and an accurate pass from Kalvin Singh to Calum Hey brought the fourth. Straight from the kick-off, Westwood launched a quick attack only to be thwarted by goalkeeper Alex Horsfield. The final attack came with a solo run from man of the match Hey who powered a shot past the keeper to secure a 5-0 win.