Silsden Under-15's reached the semi-final of the Craven League Cup with a 5-3 victory over Sandy Lane. Goals from Adam Whiteoak (2), Steve Gott (2) and Usman Shazad gave Silsden the edge.

Gott was man of the match were good performances from Andrew Strickland and Gavin Baluk.

Long Lee Under-8's and Oakworth B shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw. After a goalless first half Oakworth took the lead and Matthew Wilson equalised.

Thornton Travellers Under-9's 1-0 win over Wyke B hinged on two crucial incidents. First, James Scott fired in a 'wonder' goal from the left touchline, then Tommy Gee completed a desperate goal-line clearance to foil Wyke as they stormed forward looking for an equaliser.

Cowling Under-11's suffered a heavy defeat, going down 5-0 to a well organised Shelf side. Cowling played some good football in the lasts seven minutes, but by then it was too little too late - a game they need to forget.

Man of the match Joshua Beattie scored a hat-trick as Oakworth Under-10's defeated Guiseley 6-1. Some excellent football should have doubled the scoreline with William Lee, Nivard Trowers and James Thompson also on target.

Cup holders Long Lee began their cup challenge with a 2-1 win at Eldwick. Simon Perryman and James Gill were the scorers and Rob Davison was man of the match.

Long Lee Under-11's won their first cup game of the season with a 9-0 victory over Eccleshill B. Goals came from Stefan Risidi, Alistair Houldsworth (2), Graham Robinson, Daniel Watson (2), Stevie Cutler, Nathan Beattie. Craig Lawson had a penalty saved but still earned the man of the match award.

League leaders Long Lee Under-12's travelled to second placed Silsden Juniors for a battle royal. Jack Kershaw and Harry Holmes hit the net before James French produced a good finish to pull one back for Silsden.

French added his second to draw level in the second half and the match looked to be heading for a draw until Daniel Hegarty popped up at the back post to head home Liam King's corner to give Long Lee a 3-2 victory.

Jake Wright was Long Lee's star man with Stuart Parkin the pick of the Cobbydalers.

Silsden Under-11's beat Wilsden 4-2 in their league cup group game. Richard Parker scored a hat-trick as the sides traded goals and Alex Delmenge rattled in the fourth.

Silsden Under-10's put in a superb effort to overcome Burley 2-0. After a goalless first half Chris Page opened the scoring and Daniel McNulty hammered in the winner. Goalkeeper Phil Rishton was man of the match.

An under-strength Silsden Under-10's B side were beaten 4-2 by Burley. Silsden's goals were scored by substitute Andrew Worth and Phil Rishton. The man of the match award was shared by Hamish Munro and Andrew North.

Silsden Under-9's A never got to grips with Ilkley. They were a goal down in the first half, but man of the match Andrew North scored the equaliser. The draw keeps them second in the league.

Silsden Under-9's B followed the pattern of the first game. Sweeper William Maisey was man of the match and their goal came from Scott Greenwood with a shot which gave the keeper no chance. Luke Binns and Jonas Bartle were also on form for Silsden in the 1-1 draw.

Silsden Under-8's pulled off a tremendous performance to beat Bolton Woods 2-1. Scott Hanson rattled in two goals to give Silsden a 2-0 half time lead, but Woods came back after the break. Good defence from Andrew McNulty and man of the match Alex Baldwin held Woods to just one goal. Kalem Harrison showed some nice touches on his debut in midfield.

Silsden Under-7's beat Gomersal 2-0 with both goals coming in the first five minutes. John Jo Berry scored the first, quickly followed by man of the match Sam Ash.

Wilsden Under-8's a went down 4-1 in their top of the table clash with Gomersal. They struggled to recover from two goals in the first five minutes, but kept their heads up and Dale Slack gave Wilsden a chance with a fine second half goal. Joseph Dent worked tirelessly down the left but they eventually conceded two more goals.

Wilsden Under-8's B played some classy football on a muddy pitch to beat Gomersal 2-0. Andrew Slack gave them an early lead with David McCarten adding the second. Man of the match Joshua Thornton thundered a shot against the upright, but Wilsden could not add to their lead.

Honours were even in the top of the table clash between Eastburn and Oakworth Under-11's B. Adam Hargreaves gave Oaks the lead and Eastburn were back level early in the secondhalf. Jonathan Lucket-Farley scored the goal which looked like being the winner, butEastburn equalised in the dying minutes. Mat Masters was Oakworth's man of the match.

Top of the table Oakworth Under-12's beat second placed Addingham 4-1 to go four points clear. Daniel Spencer put Oaks ahead after two minutes and scored his second after the break before Addingham hit back.

Oaks substitute Daniel Heap ran on to man of the match Liam Blacka's through ball for the third and Thomas Woodword made certain withthe fourth.

A closely fought contest saw Long Lee Under-7's clinch 3-2 victory over Menston with goals from Matthew Miller (2) and Jack Moorby. Joe Park and Arley Barnes were firm at the back with TimQuinlan outstanding in midfield.

Oakworth under-8's twice took the lead against Thornton, but were pegged back by two penalties in a 2-2 draw. In a first half dominated by Oakworth Kurtis Towler opened the scoring with a solo effort and Thomas Clark scored the second, it looked like being the winner until Thornton's last gasp penalty.

Oakworth Under-8's B fought out a very even gfame with Long Lee, both teams scoring a goal each in the second half. Andrew Fox scored first for Oaks before Matthew Wilson equalised. Oakworth man of the match Gareth Bannister made a string of fine saves in the first half.

Converted for the new archive on 30 June 2000. Some images and formatting may have been lost in the conversion.