Silsden Park Rangers ended their match against Morley Borough with just nine players.

The side lost 40-10 but put up an amazing performance, having started with only 11 men.

Silsden even shocked the home side by scoring first when John Williams kicked a grubber into the right corner and youngster Chris Fell pounced to touch down.

But sheer weight of numbers meant that Morley would overwhelm their visitors and that is what they did.

Rick Greenwood and Mick Prentice left the field injured in the second half and and Graham Seward was a walking wounded, so Silsden did a magnificent job to keep the score to 40-10.

Keighley Town coach Martin Plunkett blamed refereeing decisions for his team's 24-4 defeat against promotion-chasing St Joseph's.

Plunkett said: "This was a good all round team performance and really the game came down to two refereeing decisions, both going against us."

St Joseph's took the lead after Town had had a try disallowed for a forward pass.

In the end Town only managed to score through two Chris Scaife goals but several players put in fine performances.

Town now have two league games left to secure their First Division status.

In the Pennine Premier Division, Queensbury made short work of second-placed Ovenden and extended their lead at the top with a convincing 36-4 victory.

Bury are now six points clear with only Elland looking capable of giving them a run for the title.

Stand-off Martin Potts and loose forward Steve Senior gave the Halifax outfit a torrid afternoon.

League leaders West Bowling were victorious in the local derby with Dudley Hill, beating them 14-4.

The game was played at Parry Lane under difficult conditions.

Bowling had the advantage of a strong wind at their backs in the first half and were soon putting Hill under pressure. Strong runs by Glenn Barraclough and Richard Greenwood had the home side on the back foot.

Jimmy Haley opened the scoring for Dudley Hill after 18 minutes, but six minutes later, Shaun Tordoff went over for Lee Innes to convert.

Paul Gardner added another try which Innes again converted before half-time.

The second half was keenly contested and Dudley Hill felt they were in with a great chance when Bowling's John Metcalf was sinbinned.

But the only score to follow was a penalty by Innes.

Keighley Albion suffered another bad defeat when they failed to score a single point at home to Normanton.

Despite the 44-0 scoreline, the home side was well involved in the game until a minute before the interval when a breakaway try made the score 14-0.

Normanton then scored four more tries in quick succession.