In 1875, Bradford's Frizinghall railway station was opened.

In 1895, Bowling station at Bradford was closed.

In 1924, an anonymous donation of £30,000 was made for the building of the new Infirmary in Bradford.

From the Telegraph & Argus of February 1st, 1978...

Debenhams, the Bradford department store in Manningham Lane, is to be demolished to make way for a £2m superstore. The store, formerly Busby's, has been taken over by Tesco Stores Ltd. as part of a £4.5m deal, and will close in 90 days.

From the Telegraph & Argus of February 1st, 1953...

Thirteen drummers from several Salvation Army bands - the Drummers' Fraternal - visited Bradford, for the Temple Corps' seventy sixth anniversary. Accompanied by the Temple band they played at two concerts, including an outdoor display of illuminated drumming outside the Wool Exchange, led by Mr. George Swift, the local manager of an insurance company in Scarborough.