THE fire service has revealed the cause of a large blaze in Bradford.

Crews were called to the inferno on Woodside View, in Cottingley shortly before 9.30pm last Thursday.

It involved a garage fire which spread to adjourning properties.

Today, a spokesperson for West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service (WYFRS) said the cause of the blaze had been recorded as "accidental, most likely electrical".

At the time of the incident, the spokesperson said the garage was "fully involved in fire".

They said the fire spread to the roof and adjoining properties.

"Six breathing apparatus, three hose reels and positive pressure ventilation fan were used to extinguish the fire," the spokesperson added.

"We left the scene at 11.54pm."

The spokesperson also confirmed nobody was injured.