PICTURES have emerged of the horrendous amount of damage caused by a fire which has left a family without a home.

Almost £5,000 has been raised for Lauren Bailey's family after her house on Coleshill Way in Bierley went up in flames on Sunday night.

She was at home with her partner and two children, aged six and 11, when smoke alarms first alerted her to the blaze.

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: The back of the propertyThe back of the property (Image: UGC)The mother-of-two acted quickly by evacuating the property and ringing the fire brigade.

The entire house has been left covered in ash following the devastating incident - which Lauren thinks could have been caused by a firework.

The patio, where the fire originated, has been blown out as well as the windows behind it.

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: One of the bedroomsOne of the bedrooms (Image: UGC)All the bedrooms, the bathroom, living room furniture, and kitchen appliances are completely blackened.

Crews from Odsal, Bradford, and Cleckheaton attended the scene just before midnight.

They used six breathing apparatus, three hose reel jets, and a positive pressure ventilation fan at the scene. 

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: The bathroomThe bathroom (Image: UGC)Recalling the experience, Lauren said: "I ran straight into their bedroom, opened the curtains, and saw gushes of flames at the window.

"I screamed and got my children out of the property.

"As we got downstairs, all of the windows just blew.

"I was just in shock, is this actually happening?"

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: The kitchenThe kitchen (Image: UGC)The fire has left the Baileys in a terrible situation as they plan what to do next.

A GoFundMe page, set up by friend Jodie Gallagher just over a day ago, has amazingly raised £4,500 at the time of writing.

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Another roomAnother room (Image: UGC)"Absolutely devastated for them such a lovely family," Sam Brodie said.

Christopher Huby said: "I am so deeply sorry to hear of your sad situation. I’m sending you all big hugs and hoping you’ll get everything built back to normal very very soon. Take care and have a lovely Christmas when it arrives."

Lauren added: "I can't thank them enough. It means so much. We have been left with nothing."

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Lauren and her family. Inset, front of houseLauren and her family. Inset, front of house (Image: UGC)A spokesperson for the West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service said: "We were called on Sunday, November 5, at 11:50pm to reports of a house fire on Coleshill Way in Bradford.

"We sent three crews, Odsal, Bradford and Cleckheaton.

"We used six breathing apparatus, three hose reel jets and a positive pressure ventilation fan to tackle the blaze.

"Two people were attended to by Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS) with suspected smoke inhalation."