THE jury in the Denholme murder trial are expected to begin considering their verdicts tomorrow.

The panel was today told by Mr Justice Goss to set aside their “instinctive emotional response” to the death of Mohammed Feazan Ayaz and to use their common sense and good judgement.

Summing up the case, he said that the degradation, humiliation and suffering of Mr Ayaz, known as Fizzy, was upsetting and grossly offensive.

Each of the three defendants who had given evidence had expressed shame for their actions in Unit 2 at the Denholme Business Centre on the night that he died.

But the jurors, who were “the sole judges of the facts,” must detach themselves from any emotion and decide the case on the evidence.

They must consider each defendants’ case separately and not engage in any guess work or speculation.

On trial denying murder are: Raheel Khan, 27, of no fixed address; Suleman Khan, 20, of Sandford Road, Bradford Moor, Bradford; Robert Wainwright, 26, of Mannville Terrace, Bradford City Centre; Junaid Hussain, 28, of Silverhill Road, Bradford Moor; and Stephen Queeney, 34, of Junction Row, Bolton Road, Bradford.

Raheel Khan, nicknamed Rally, has admitted the manslaughter of Mr Ayaz, 20, of Duckworth Lane, Manningham, Bradford.

Shaoib Shafiq, 20, of Gladstone Street, Bradford Moor, and a 17-year-old Bradford youth, who cannot be named because of his age, plead not guilty to assisting an offender.

They are said to have helped to clean up at the unit and to move the body of Mr Ayaz to Saffron Drive, Allerton, Bradford, in the early hours of July 1 last year.

Mr Ayaz was transported in the back of a Ford X Max in convoy with a black Smart Car.

Mr Justice Goss said Mr Ayaz was punched to the ground in the corridor outside Unit 2 and dragged inside soon after 10pm on June 30.

In the early hours, he was dragged out wrapped in a white sheet or curtain.

His “cold, stiff, lifeless and naked body” was found by the roadside after 4am.

A hard white substance on his buttocks was plastic that had been molten at some stage.

Mr Ayaz died from a traumatic brain injury caused by “a significant degree of physical force,” the judge reminded the jurors.

He had sustained a blood clot on the brain that needed “a substantial and severe level of force.”

His injuries were consistent with him have fallen heavily, been punched or kicked to the ground, suffered blows to the head with implements or had his head violently and forcibly twisted.

He also had bruising on the brain caused by moderate to severe force.

Pattern bruising on his head could have been caused by it being stamped on.

Mr Justice Goss said the jury had CCTV footage, video clips from Raheel Khan’s phone, photos, maps and diagrams to take with them when they retired to consider their verdicts.

Referring to the video clips taken that night at the unit, the judge said: “It’s for you to decide who did what and who said what.”

Mr Justice Goss will conclude his summing up tomorrow afternoon and the jury is then expected to begin its deliberations.

The trial continues.