FRIENDS and family of a young man killed in a bike crash turned out to say a final goodbye.

Scores of mourners gathered at Scholemoor Crematorium yesterday afternoon to pay their respects to Trafford Quantrill-Stott.

The 21-year-old, who lived on Scholemoor Lane, died from his injuries after the bike he was riding, a KTM Duke, crashed in Clayton Road, Lidget Green, on Friday, May 10.

It was standing room only at the funeral and there were both tears and laughter as touching tributes were read out in celebration of Trafford's life.

His sky blue coffin was accompanied by a floral tribute depicting the Manchester United crest.

Paying tribute to Trafford, his grandma Ann Quantrill told the Telegraph & Argus: "We are broken now and our lives will never be the same again with the loss of our beautiful grandson."

The young builder was described as having the "most amazing sense of humour" and a party animal who had the ability to make friends in an instant.

In a heart-wrenching tribute, he was said to be the "most beautiful, kindest son".

Trafford's sister Codie reflected on the time she had spent with her brother.

In a tribute read out on her behalf, she said he had a "heart of gold" and was the "softest guy you could ever meet".

While his grandma Ann said: "My heart is now broken forever."

His grandad, Alan, added: "You had a laugh that made me laugh and a smile that made me smile.

"I will love you always."

Back in 2015, Trafford was awarded the Golden Trowel Award by training provider Aspire2Work.

He was the first winner of the award.

One of his college friends said he was the best in the class who had a talent for brickwork.

"I'll always remember the times we had together," he wrote in his tribute.

"I'll always miss you and I'll never forget you," he added.

Another friend said: "You were amazing, the bestest friend I, or anyone, could ask for.

"There won't be a day that goes by that I won't think of you."

An inquest into Trafford's death was opened by assistant coroner Oliver Longstaff at Bradford Coroners’ Court last week.

At the brief hearing, it was confirmed he died at Leeds General Infirmary as a result of injuries he sustained in the motorbike crash, which involved “road furniture” and a parked car.

The inquest was opened and adjourned to a later date.