KARL Fawcett bagged a last-gasp winner for Wyke Wanderers at Oxenhope Recreation after letting slip a two-goal lead in Division One of the West Yorkshire League.

Wyke were quickly into their stride, with Sibu Moyo causing all sorts of problems for the hosts, and Fawcett led the line well as he opened the scoring.

Skipper Joe Walshe doubled the advantage with a well-taken goal to leave Wanderers 2-0 up but the home side then rallied in the second half to draw level.

Wyke always looked the most likely side to nick it but it was not until the closing seconds that Fawcett bundled home to seal a 3-2 victory.

There was also a late decider in Division Two but unfortunately for Baildon Trinity Athletic it went the way of visitors Knaresborough Celtic in a 4-3 outcome.

Knaresborough were two goals up at half-time but Baildon felt a little hard done by at this point as they had missed a few chances of their own.

They came out with a renewed spirit and soon pulled one back as great skill in the area by Ben Craven left two defenders standing and his shot/cross cannoned into the net off a defender.

Trinity continued to look for the equaliser and they were rewarded when a great cross by Steve Sample was converted by Craven.

Celtic restored their lead before Baildon levelled again when Lee Mathers' pass put Craven through one on one and he rounded the goalkeeper to score. Yet with the clock ticking down, it was Knaresborough who grabbed the winner.

Field Reserves were comfortable 4-0 victors at Hunslet Club Reserves in Alliance Division One – but only after Tom Metcalfe had made some great early saves to keep his side level.

A volley by Joe Vickers gave Field the lead and from that point on they took charge of what proved a physical encounter.

Calum Robinson made it 2-0 with a header from a corner just prior to the interval, before Vickers added his second from a free-kick at the start of the second half.

The hosts never gave up but were denied by Metcalfe more than once, before top scorer Lewis Forsythe applied the final nail in the coffin.

Wyke Wanderers Reserves are improving each week and won 3-1 at home to Ilkley Town Reserves in Alliance Division Two.

They switched off at an early corner and allowed Town to head an opener but Cameron Sheridan's lovely through-ball set up Sam Digby to equalise.

Digby added his second on 40 minutes and Wyke then dominated the second half, with Aarron Morris impressing in defence.

They created several openings but it was not until James Acton came on that they found the decisive third goal, the new signing starting and finishing a move to score within a minute of his introduction.

* FIELD were dumped out of the West Riding County FA Challenge Cup as they lost 6-0 at Springhead.

The result signalled the end of Marlon Adam's spell in charge as he has been named the new manager of Harrogate Railway Athletic in the Northern Counties East League.