Bradford City reveal ticket prices for Wembley

The Bantams have announced ticket prices for their forthcoming Capital One Cup Final appearance against Swansea at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, February 24.

City fans will be allocated the West end of the stadium, with a total of 31,852 tickets - likely to go on sale from next Wednesday - available to the club for the showpiece event, which kicks off at 4pm.

Adult tickets for the final are priced at £40, £56, £72, £90, and £100, with cost depending on location in the stadium. Concessions are priced at £20, £28, £36, and £45.

The club’s sales strategy will be announced as soon as approval has been reached with the Football League, with priority being given to season-ticket and flexicard holders.

City are expecting the vast majority of sales will take place online.

Comments (25)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:50pm Thu 24 Jan 13

Bantam76 says...

Guess we'll be queuing down the ticket office on Wednesday!

Or queuing online...
Guess we'll be queuing down the ticket office on Wednesday! Or queuing online... Bantam76
  • Score: 0

10:35pm Thu 24 Jan 13

Victor Clayton says...

these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans! Victor Clayton
  • Score: 0

6:30am Fri 25 Jan 13

wembley bound says...

Going the full hog and getting the 100 pound ones,
Lets hope they go to the real City fans not the egg chasers up the road trying to jump on the bandwagon over on their forum.
Going the full hog and getting the 100 pound ones, Lets hope they go to the real City fans not the egg chasers up the road trying to jump on the bandwagon over on their forum. wembley bound
  • Score: 0

8:21am Fri 25 Jan 13

gordon ramsay says...

what idiotic comments!!!

do you want 9,000 to go?

as a city AND bulls fan i find childish comments from stupid people hilarious so thank you
what idiotic comments!!! do you want 9,000 to go? as a city AND bulls fan i find childish comments from stupid people hilarious so thank you gordon ramsay
  • Score: 0

8:40am Fri 25 Jan 13

Plastic Bantam says...

gordon ramsay wrote:
what idiotic comments!!! do you want 9,000 to go? as a city AND bulls fan i find childish comments from stupid people hilarious so thank you
Couldn't agree more....

....It appears these "real fans" (Most of whom I suspect didn't go when season tickets were £300+) Would like to be embarrassed on international TV by taking 9,000... Of course success is going to bring back the floating fans, as they now feel they're getting value for money.

These moronic fans make me laugh
[quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: what idiotic comments!!! do you want 9,000 to go? as a city AND bulls fan i find childish comments from stupid people hilarious so thank you[/p][/quote]Couldn't agree more.... ....It appears these "real fans" (Most of whom I suspect didn't go when season tickets were £300+) Would like to be embarrassed on international TV by taking 9,000... Of course success is going to bring back the floating fans, as they now feel they're getting value for money. These moronic fans make me laugh Plastic Bantam
  • Score: 0

8:55am Fri 25 Jan 13

tyker2 says...

prices are acceptable. END OF
prices are acceptable. END OF tyker2
  • Score: 0

8:56am Fri 25 Jan 13

seasonticketholder says...

Swansea get 32,401 tickets, whereas City only get 31,852.

WHY?

Perhaps the T & A could do some invetigative journalism.
Swansea get 32,401 tickets, whereas City only get 31,852. WHY? Perhaps the T & A could do some invetigative journalism. seasonticketholder
  • Score: 0

9:28am Fri 25 Jan 13

nzchch says...

Victor Clayton wrote:
these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
If I can get a ticket I have to add the 1300 pounds to get from Christchurch new Zealand. It will be worth every penny to live the dream.
[quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]If I can get a ticket I have to add the 1300 pounds to get from Christchurch new Zealand. It will be worth every penny to live the dream. nzchch
  • Score: 0

9:33am Fri 25 Jan 13

Thee Voice of Reason says...

seasonticketholder wrote:
Swansea get 32,401 tickets, whereas City only get 31,852. WHY? Perhaps the T & A could do some invetigative journalism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, pmsl.

Sorry but that was comedy gold, investigative journalism from the T&A, hahahahaha.
[quote][p][bold]seasonticketholder[/bold] wrote: Swansea get 32,401 tickets, whereas City only get 31,852. WHY? Perhaps the T & A could do some invetigative journalism.[/p][/quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, pmsl. Sorry but that was comedy gold, investigative journalism from the T&A, hahahahaha. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

10:05am Fri 25 Jan 13

glorious1911 says...

More to the point what colours are we wearing at Wembley? We have to wear claret and amber and not the anonymous gold away shirts. Given that Swansea wear all white how feasible would it be for us to wear the hoops with black socks and shorts? The black would give prominence to the 1985 memory and is consistent with what Manningham used to wear!
More to the point what colours are we wearing at Wembley? We have to wear claret and amber and not the anonymous gold away shirts. Given that Swansea wear all white how feasible would it be for us to wear the hoops with black socks and shorts? The black would give prominence to the 1985 memory and is consistent with what Manningham used to wear! glorious1911
  • Score: 0

2:20pm Fri 25 Jan 13

Victor Clayton says...

nzchch wrote:
Victor Clayton wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
If I can get a ticket I have to add the 1300 pounds to get from Christchurch new Zealand. It will be worth every penny to live the dream.
Fair play to you, i tip my hat. all i really meant was that these prices will deter some, that might otherwise have gone!
[quote][p][bold]nzchch[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]If I can get a ticket I have to add the 1300 pounds to get from Christchurch new Zealand. It will be worth every penny to live the dream.[/p][/quote]Fair play to you, i tip my hat. all i really meant was that these prices will deter some, that might otherwise have gone! Victor Clayton
  • Score: 0

2:28pm Fri 25 Jan 13

wibsey bantam says...

does anyone know how many tickets per season ticket is?
does anyone know how many tickets per season ticket is? wibsey bantam
  • Score: 0

2:56pm Fri 25 Jan 13

Cityman23 says...

Victor Clayton wrote:
these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
Rather than sort out the 'fair weather fans' it is likely to 'kill off those real supporters' on tight budgets!

Many are struggling at the moment and don't have the luxury to pay these prices. Some may go for loans (and debts are mounting again) as people 'live now/pay later' but this is NEVER a good idea.

Personally I feel these prices are a 'disgrace.' Both towns-Bradford/Swans
ea are areas where a lot of less thanwell-off people live.

of course THESE prices were designed for the fans of clubs EXPECTED to get there-ie CHELSEA, ARSENAL, MAN U MAN C!! (with Arsenal's £1000 season ticket-these prices are almost a 'snip.'!!

And of course, finally-you're paying for one 'plastic' seat.

Wembley has to be paid for and screwing the 'mug punters' who will pay anything to support their team is one way of doing it..and of course it's London..so ..it goes without saying!!

I just wish football could 'come home' to the real ordinary fans rather than those who seem to have taken it over.

(In Germany prices are realistic and most clubs are actually OWNED by the fans. There's no degradation in sandards there hence ep Guardiola's decision to go to Bayern Munish rather than the Premiership!)

In truth the 'poster' here impies that only the diehards will pay these prices. Some may -but a lot of well-heeled 'one off' fans will too.

I feel srory for those City 'regulars' who, after weighing up costs of multiple tickets/travel etc decide it's beyond them.

And to those who (as at Christmas) go into furher debt..well there's always the 'Citizens' Advice Bureau.' You won't be on your own going there with a debt prob. at the moment!!
[quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]Rather than sort out the 'fair weather fans' it is likely to 'kill off those real supporters' on tight budgets! Many are struggling at the moment and don't have the luxury to pay these prices. Some may go for loans (and debts are mounting again) as people 'live now/pay later' but this is NEVER a good idea. Personally I feel these prices are a 'disgrace.' Both towns-Bradford/Swans ea are areas where a lot of less thanwell-off people live. of course THESE prices were designed for the fans of clubs EXPECTED to get there-ie CHELSEA, ARSENAL, MAN U MAN C!! (with Arsenal's £1000 season ticket-these prices are almost a 'snip.'!! And of course, finally-you're paying for one 'plastic' seat. Wembley has to be paid for and screwing the 'mug punters' who will pay anything to support their team is one way of doing it..and of course it's London..so ..it goes without saying!! I just wish football could 'come home' to the real ordinary fans rather than those who seem to have taken it over. (In Germany prices are realistic and most clubs are actually OWNED by the fans. There's no degradation in sandards there hence ep Guardiola's decision to go to Bayern Munish rather than the Premiership!) In truth the 'poster' here impies that only the diehards will pay these prices. Some may -but a lot of well-heeled 'one off' fans will too. I feel srory for those City 'regulars' who, after weighing up costs of multiple tickets/travel etc decide it's beyond them. And to those who (as at Christmas) go into furher debt..well there's always the 'Citizens' Advice Bureau.' You won't be on your own going there with a debt prob. at the moment!! Cityman23
  • Score: 0

3:17pm Fri 25 Jan 13

glorious1911 says...

It is a sobering thought that if you take into account the cost of travel (and possibly overnight accommodation) as well as expenditure on the day this will be an expensive event. I remember that when we were in the Premier League and taking my son to away games, I was spending up to £100. Seven members of my family (three generations) will be attending the final and it will be expensive. Look on the bright side, at least BCAFC is sensible with match day prices at VP.
It is a sobering thought that if you take into account the cost of travel (and possibly overnight accommodation) as well as expenditure on the day this will be an expensive event. I remember that when we were in the Premier League and taking my son to away games, I was spending up to £100. Seven members of my family (three generations) will be attending the final and it will be expensive. Look on the bright side, at least BCAFC is sensible with match day prices at VP. glorious1911
  • Score: 0

4:05pm Fri 25 Jan 13

Victor Clayton says...

Cityman23 wrote:
Victor Clayton wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
Rather than sort out the 'fair weather fans' it is likely to 'kill off those real supporters' on tight budgets! Many are struggling at the moment and don't have the luxury to pay these prices. Some may go for loans (and debts are mounting again) as people 'live now/pay later' but this is NEVER a good idea. Personally I feel these prices are a 'disgrace.' Both towns-Bradford/Swans ea are areas where a lot of less thanwell-off people live. of course THESE prices were designed for the fans of clubs EXPECTED to get there-ie CHELSEA, ARSENAL, MAN U MAN C!! (with Arsenal's £1000 season ticket-these prices are almost a 'snip.'!! And of course, finally-you're paying for one 'plastic' seat. Wembley has to be paid for and screwing the 'mug punters' who will pay anything to support their team is one way of doing it..and of course it's London..so ..it goes without saying!! I just wish football could 'come home' to the real ordinary fans rather than those who seem to have taken it over. (In Germany prices are realistic and most clubs are actually OWNED by the fans. There's no degradation in sandards there hence ep Guardiola's decision to go to Bayern Munish rather than the Premiership!) In truth the 'poster' here impies that only the diehards will pay these prices. Some may -but a lot of well-heeled 'one off' fans will too. I feel srory for those City 'regulars' who, after weighing up costs of multiple tickets/travel etc decide it's beyond them. And to those who (as at Christmas) go into furher debt..well there's always the 'Citizens' Advice Bureau.' You won't be on your own going there with a debt prob. at the moment!!
cant disagree with you.
[quote][p][bold]Cityman23[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]Rather than sort out the 'fair weather fans' it is likely to 'kill off those real supporters' on tight budgets! Many are struggling at the moment and don't have the luxury to pay these prices. Some may go for loans (and debts are mounting again) as people 'live now/pay later' but this is NEVER a good idea. Personally I feel these prices are a 'disgrace.' Both towns-Bradford/Swans ea are areas where a lot of less thanwell-off people live. of course THESE prices were designed for the fans of clubs EXPECTED to get there-ie CHELSEA, ARSENAL, MAN U MAN C!! (with Arsenal's £1000 season ticket-these prices are almost a 'snip.'!! And of course, finally-you're paying for one 'plastic' seat. Wembley has to be paid for and screwing the 'mug punters' who will pay anything to support their team is one way of doing it..and of course it's London..so ..it goes without saying!! I just wish football could 'come home' to the real ordinary fans rather than those who seem to have taken it over. (In Germany prices are realistic and most clubs are actually OWNED by the fans. There's no degradation in sandards there hence ep Guardiola's decision to go to Bayern Munish rather than the Premiership!) In truth the 'poster' here impies that only the diehards will pay these prices. Some may -but a lot of well-heeled 'one off' fans will too. I feel srory for those City 'regulars' who, after weighing up costs of multiple tickets/travel etc decide it's beyond them. And to those who (as at Christmas) go into furher debt..well there's always the 'Citizens' Advice Bureau.' You won't be on your own going there with a debt prob. at the moment!![/p][/quote]cant disagree with you. Victor Clayton
  • Score: 0

4:31pm Fri 25 Jan 13

bwwb says...

Ticket prices for the Final are up £2 from last year - but the match is a lot more attractive this year. (To us at least)
For any fan moaning about the cost I would say we have had to wait 100 years for this to happen - plenty of time to save up
Ticket prices for the Final are up £2 from last year - but the match is a lot more attractive this year. (To us at least) For any fan moaning about the cost I would say we have had to wait 100 years for this to happen - plenty of time to save up bwwb
  • Score: 0

5:00pm Fri 25 Jan 13

tyker2 says...

a lot of supporters like a pint or a cig:cut down on these for a while and maybe that will help:those who do neither and cannot afford to go than I feel sorry for them BUT we support the club in the dream of such days
a lot of supporters like a pint or a cig:cut down on these for a while and maybe that will help:those who do neither and cannot afford to go than I feel sorry for them BUT we support the club in the dream of such days tyker2
  • Score: 0

7:44pm Fri 25 Jan 13

Oakenshaw white says...

Your team has done great to reach a Wembley final and some are moaning about ticket prices ffs, unbelievable what were they expecting £15 get real.
Your team has done great to reach a Wembley final and some are moaning about ticket prices ffs, unbelievable what were they expecting £15 get real. Oakenshaw white
  • Score: 0

12:40am Sat 26 Jan 13

livelongcity says...

when will tickets go on sale to the public i am coming from florida but i want to make sure i have tickets first
when will tickets go on sale to the public i am coming from florida but i want to make sure i have tickets first livelongcity
  • Score: 0

3:52am Sat 26 Jan 13

glorious1911 says...

Oakenshaw white wrote:
Your team has done great to reach a Wembley final and some are moaning about ticket prices ffs, unbelievable what were they expecting £15 get real.
No-one expected the tickets to be £15, the obserations were about 3100 tickets. I recall that when dear Mr Bates increased his prices at Beeston the scummers did plenty of wingeing.
[quote][p][bold]Oakenshaw white[/bold] wrote: Your team has done great to reach a Wembley final and some are moaning about ticket prices ffs, unbelievable what were they expecting £15 get real.[/p][/quote]No-one expected the tickets to be £15, the obserations were about 3100 tickets. I recall that when dear Mr Bates increased his prices at Beeston the scummers did plenty of wingeing. glorious1911
  • Score: 0

3:53am Sat 26 Jan 13

glorious1911 says...

typo... £100 tickets
typo... £100 tickets glorious1911
  • Score: 0

6:42am Sat 26 Jan 13

richbar62 says...

livelongcity wrote:
when will tickets go on sale to the public i am coming from florida but i want to make sure i have tickets first
Coming fom Australia, flights booked, just need tickets now.

Wimbledon away
Cup Final
Dag & Red home
[quote][p][bold]livelongcity[/bold] wrote: when will tickets go on sale to the public i am coming from florida but i want to make sure i have tickets first[/p][/quote]Coming fom Australia, flights booked, just need tickets now. Wimbledon away Cup Final Dag & Red home richbar62
  • Score: 0

9:50am Sat 26 Jan 13

Andy2010 says...

Victor Clayton wrote:
these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
What a nob

Are you that stupid you cant see that attracting new "fair weather fans" or "glory hunters" is the way to progress the club for future

Idiot
[quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]What a nob Are you that stupid you cant see that attracting new "fair weather fans" or "glory hunters" is the way to progress the club for future Idiot Andy2010
  • Score: 0

10:35am Sat 26 Jan 13

audal says...

A ticket plus two nights travelodge then train/spending money =£500. give or take a pint or two, this equates to only£10.pw. glad i am not taking the missus.
A ticket plus two nights travelodge then train/spending money =£500. give or take a pint or two, this equates to only£10.pw. glad i am not taking the missus. audal
  • Score: 0

11:46am Sat 26 Jan 13

Victor Clayton says...

Andy2010 wrote:
Victor Clayton wrote:
these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans!
What a nob

Are you that stupid you cant see that attracting new "fair weather fans" or "glory hunters" is the way to progress the club for future

Idiot
seek help. they can work wonders these days.
[quote][p][bold]Andy2010[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: these prices Will sort out the fair weather fans![/p][/quote]What a nob Are you that stupid you cant see that attracting new "fair weather fans" or "glory hunters" is the way to progress the club for future Idiot[/p][/quote]seek help. they can work wonders these days. Victor Clayton
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree