BRADFORD'S current first family of motor cycling have had another bumper weekend.

Dean Harrison won seven of his eight races at Scarborough's Oliver's Mount circuit, including retaining the Cock o' the North Trophy, while his dad Conrad triumphed in all three of his sidecar races with Lee Patterson.

Adrian, brother of Dean, was fifth and fourth in his two 650cc races but crashed in his opening 600cc race in the wet, and was tenth in his second outing.

Dean was in imperious form around the 2.43-mile woodland venue in both the wet and dry, winning in the rain on his Kawasaki ZX-10R in the opening Superbike race and then repeating the dose on his ER6 650cc Kawasaki in the first leg of the lightweight class.

He duly completed his hat-trick with an eighth-of-a-second victory in the second lightweight race later in the day.

After Saturday's rain, Sunday was dry and sunny, and Dean took two more victories on the blue and white Kawasakis – the first in the second leg of the Superbike by 16.4 seconds over Ivan Lintin, and he beat the same opponent by eight seconds to win the feature race.

Dean also set the fastest lap of the race, and the weekend, in the Cock o' the North Trophy with a time of 1min 45.080sec – an average of 81.51mph.

The 25-year-old added two more victories in the Supersport 600cc class but his slide in the third lightweight race while chasing eventual winner Lintin kept him out of the final leg.

Dean said afterwards: "I can't complain at all with how the weekend's gone and. although it was a weekend of two halves with the weather, the bikes were working perfectly well in both the wet and dry.

"It was quite strange on Saturday as, although it was wet, it was still red hot and when you were riding through the trees, it was like being in the middle of a rainforest!

"It was a bit greasy but I had no dramas and won every race I was in that day, having a good battle with Ivan in the second lightweight race."

He added: "Sunday started damp but soon dried up, and the big bike was flying. We're moving forward all the time with the bike, and the new engine 'spec' was another jump forward, and I was pleased with my lap times, which weren't a million miles away from the lap record.

"I was out on my own, not pushing hard and enjoying myself. I had a little tip-off in the Supertwins race, when Ivan and myself were having a good battle, but the back end came round on me and I slid across the grass with no harm done.

"There was a little bit of damage to the bike and, although I got out for the warm-up lap of the final race, we think a few wires had been broken, as the bike wasn't running right.

"Overall it's been another great meeting and I've got plenty of time on the bikes coming up, so a big thanks to the team for all their hard work once more."