Bradford Bulls relegation remains at back of Danny Addy's mind

Danny Addy insists the Bulls are improving under Jimmy Lowes

Danny Addy insists the Bulls are improving under Jimmy Lowes

First published in Sport
Last updated
Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , Bradford Bulls Reporter

DANNY Addy does not even want to think about the grim prospect of relegation ahead of a game which could seal the Bulls' fate.

Defeat at Huddersfield on Sunday would condemn Bradford to life in the Championship next year.

Addy believes his side are improving under Jimmy Lowes but admits it has almost certainly come too late to save their season.

The home-grown 23-year-old said: "I'm trying not to think about it (relegation) but it's either going to happen or it's not.

"We've just got to keep playing and turning up – but I have enjoyed it under Jimmy. He's a good coach and he's given us a good kick up the backside.

"No disrespect to Franny (Cummins), because I like Franny as a coach as well, but we've been getting better every week since Jimmy came in.

"I just wish we could have done it earlier in the season."

Lowes has lost all three games since taking charge but there were signs of improvement in the defeat to Catalan and the second-half fightback at St Helens on Friday.

"We just got off to a slow start on Friday but to come back and score 22 points against a team like Saints, we should be proud of ourselves," said Addy.

"There is always spirit in our camp but we've spoken too often now about starting big and then not done it.

"We started slowly again on Friday and you can't do that against a team like Saints.

"If we had started better we might have turned them over but we let them score too many points at the start of the game."

Friday's game saw Addy deployed in the front row for the second week running, highlighting his versatility.

"I find front row similar to loose forward, which is where I want to be playing, so I don't mind it," said the Scotland international.

"Like I've said before, I don't mind where I play as long as I get some minutes under my belt. I think I've played in every position except wing and full back now."

Addy is considering his options for next season and says he is unsure where his future lies.

"I love this club because I've been here since I was a kid and I enjoy it," he said.

"I haven't a clue where I will be next year because I haven't spoken to anybody yet.

"I just want to concentrate on playing and doing my best for the team, then we'll go from there."

 

Comments (45)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:45am Tue 15 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor.
What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor. raisemeup
  • Score: 20

8:00am Tue 15 Jul 14

Sheffieldbull says...

raisemeup wrote:
What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor.
Completely agree raise. The RFL continue to ride roughshod over the fans of the sport. The fans are the Customers and we can see they are voting with their feet in ever increasing numbers. When will warning alarm sound at Red Hall or have they switched it off?
Just as a point of clarity, these comments are not borne out of the current situation at the Bulls but rather an overview of the mess that Wood, Solly and Rimmer preside over. People who love the game are moving away from it, I know because I speak to them on a weekly basis.
We need a complete clearout at the very top before it’s too late... if it’s not already.
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor.[/p][/quote]Completely agree raise. The RFL continue to ride roughshod over the fans of the sport. The fans are the Customers and we can see they are voting with their feet in ever increasing numbers. When will warning alarm sound at Red Hall or have they switched it off? Just as a point of clarity, these comments are not borne out of the current situation at the Bulls but rather an overview of the mess that Wood, Solly and Rimmer preside over. People who love the game are moving away from it, I know because I speak to them on a weekly basis. We need a complete clearout at the very top before it’s too late... if it’s not already. Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 20

8:12am Tue 15 Jul 14

Bone_idle18 says...

After the world cup(which was a success despite the RFL) RL should be flying, instead they have disillusioned fans across all divisions. 5 down from championship, what a total farce. 2 down from SL, but instead of having a 4 or 5 year time frame, they don't give clubs enough time to prepare.

The world cup was only a success for to it being managed by external companies. Had the RFL run it 2000 would have looked like a runaway success.
After the world cup(which was a success despite the RFL) RL should be flying, instead they have disillusioned fans across all divisions. 5 down from championship, what a total farce. 2 down from SL, but instead of having a 4 or 5 year time frame, they don't give clubs enough time to prepare. The world cup was only a success for to it being managed by external companies. Had the RFL run it 2000 would have looked like a runaway success. Bone_idle18
  • Score: 6

8:32am Tue 15 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
raisemeup wrote:
What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor.
Completely agree raise. The RFL continue to ride roughshod over the fans of the sport. The fans are the Customers and we can see they are voting with their feet in ever increasing numbers. When will warning alarm sound at Red Hall or have they switched it off?
Just as a point of clarity, these comments are not borne out of the current situation at the Bulls but rather an overview of the mess that Wood, Solly and Rimmer preside over. People who love the game are moving away from it, I know because I speak to them on a weekly basis.
We need a complete clearout at the very top before it’s too late... if it’s not already.
Entirely agree, my thoughts exactly it's like the (king was in his altogether) if you remember the fairy story. The top eight have cut themselves off from the problem - a great idea if it doesn't effect your Club., Not just from the relegated 7 clubs but I fear for the whole of the sport.
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: What a total shambles Rugby League is turning out to be. The fans don't know what is happening - apart from the top eight. What an ill conceived rushed through plan for the future. Most businesses have at least a five year plan to work towards, but RFL seem to write theirs on a ciggie packet. Most people cannot work out what happens next and the loss of fans will continue. Sport should be to give people an interest away from the problems of life not make it like the krypton factor.[/p][/quote]Completely agree raise. The RFL continue to ride roughshod over the fans of the sport. The fans are the Customers and we can see they are voting with their feet in ever increasing numbers. When will warning alarm sound at Red Hall or have they switched it off? Just as a point of clarity, these comments are not borne out of the current situation at the Bulls but rather an overview of the mess that Wood, Solly and Rimmer preside over. People who love the game are moving away from it, I know because I speak to them on a weekly basis. We need a complete clearout at the very top before it’s too late... if it’s not already.[/p][/quote]Entirely agree, my thoughts exactly it's like the (king was in his altogether) if you remember the fairy story. The top eight have cut themselves off from the problem - a great idea if it doesn't effect your Club., Not just from the relegated 7 clubs but I fear for the whole of the sport. raisemeup
  • Score: 6

8:35am Tue 15 Jul 14

Forever-Bfd says...

Agree with the above all my extended family used to follow the game home and away, now there is only a few still going to home games , some have stopped going all together.
Agree with the above all my extended family used to follow the game home and away, now there is only a few still going to home games , some have stopped going all together. Forever-Bfd
  • Score: 3

8:35am Tue 15 Jul 14

Out of site says...

The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along.
The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along. Out of site
  • Score: -36

8:40am Tue 15 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

Out of site wrote:
The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along.
Can't you go and play in the park, we don't your input on this site.
[quote][p][bold]Out of site[/bold] wrote: The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along.[/p][/quote]Can't you go and play in the park, we don't your input on this site. raisemeup
  • Score: 7

8:41am Tue 15 Jul 14

caledonia15 says...

Excellent posts above - these should be sent to red hall to show just how totally fed up the general R.L. fans are with their on-going antics. and voting with their feet. I too have followed the game all my life, watched Northern/bulls for the best part of 55 years, but now i am totally disillusioned in the sport, and its not down to the last few years up at Odsal which have been terrible for anyone who loves and supports the Bulls. The attendances at the games this weekend were again pretty dire ( its only the top 4 that attract decent crowds that are keeping the average up), God help RL if Sky ever decide to pull out, it will be back to semi-professional days again. The world cup was an outstanding success, but as has been pointed out was run by external companies - that says it all really, the best and finest team sport in the world plummeting down so fast due to incompetence at the top.
Excellent posts above - these should be sent to red hall to show just how totally fed up the general R.L. fans are with their on-going antics. and voting with their feet. I too have followed the game all my life, watched Northern/bulls for the best part of 55 years, but now i am totally disillusioned in the sport, and its not down to the last few years up at Odsal which have been terrible for anyone who loves and supports the Bulls. The attendances at the games this weekend were again pretty dire ( its only the top 4 that attract decent crowds that are keeping the average up), God help RL if Sky ever decide to pull out, it will be back to semi-professional days again. The world cup was an outstanding success, but as has been pointed out was run by external companies - that says it all really, the best and finest team sport in the world plummeting down so fast due to incompetence at the top. caledonia15
  • Score: 7

8:41am Tue 15 Jul 14

Bullmaniac says...

Out of site wrote:
The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along.
You really are a muppet. Mind you I KNEW that before you posted this NEW drivel.
[quote][p][bold]Out of site[/bold] wrote: The bulls have had all season to prepare for relegation they new before a game was played.going down,going down going down, come on lads sing along.[/p][/quote]You really are a muppet. Mind you I KNEW that before you posted this NEW drivel. Bullmaniac
  • Score: 4

8:42am Tue 15 Jul 14

A650 says...

Addys got some improving to do if he's ever going to be better than championship level.
Addys got some improving to do if he's ever going to be better than championship level. A650
  • Score: 7

8:56am Tue 15 Jul 14

Mumby was the best says...

according to the paymasters (Sky) this is the best SL season ever as the top four or five are in with a chance of finishing top and with the exception of Us and London the rest are batting for the remaining play off spots. So why are crowds on the downward slide. Only 3500 at Salford Saturday after all the money the Dr. has invested. Its not all the RL`s fault but they dont help with coming up with such convoluted plans. Surely 2up 2down would have been simpler and more effective. But this is RL who famously had a sponser who paid nothing.
according to the paymasters (Sky) this is the best SL season ever as the top four or five are in with a chance of finishing top and with the exception of Us and London the rest are batting for the remaining play off spots. So why are crowds on the downward slide. Only 3500 at Salford Saturday after all the money the Dr. has invested. Its not all the RL`s fault but they dont help with coming up with such convoluted plans. Surely 2up 2down would have been simpler and more effective. But this is RL who famously had a sponser who paid nothing. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 14

9:01am Tue 15 Jul 14

nosher says...

A650 wrote:
Addys got some improving to do if he's ever going to be better than championship level.
I agree. He has potential but has not improved since his first season in the first team.
[quote][p][bold]A650[/bold] wrote: Addys got some improving to do if he's ever going to be better than championship level.[/p][/quote]I agree. He has potential but has not improved since his first season in the first team. nosher
  • Score: 2

10:29am Tue 15 Jul 14

Bone_idle18 says...

Making a decision on major relegation from all divisions in the summer before the relegation season is quite possibly the RFL's worst decision ever.

It immediately undermi9ned the good work done (by the other companies) with the world cup and showed RL for the farce it has become.

the fat controller hasn't got a clue!
Making a decision on major relegation from all divisions in the summer before the relegation season is quite possibly the RFL's worst decision ever. It immediately undermi9ned the good work done (by the other companies) with the world cup and showed RL for the farce it has become. the fat controller hasn't got a clue! Bone_idle18
  • Score: 4

11:21am Tue 15 Jul 14

grizzly4578 says...

This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of grizzly4578
  • Score: -6

11:39am Tue 15 Jul 14

Bullmaniac says...

grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
I don't think the club has stated anything like this at any point, the may feel bit hard done by with having half the central funding taken off them and handed to opposing clubs in the league but that's another issue. The argument is the total ineptitude that the RFL shows time and time. No long term strategy = no hope.
[quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]I don't think the club has stated anything like this at any point, the may feel bit hard done by with having half the central funding taken off them and handed to opposing clubs in the league but that's another issue. The argument is the total ineptitude that the RFL shows time and time. No long term strategy = no hope. Bullmaniac
  • Score: 5

12:04pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Out of site says...

Bullmaniac wrote:
grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
I don't think the club has stated anything like this at any point, the may feel bit hard done by with having half the central funding taken off them and handed to opposing clubs in the league but that's another issue. The argument is the total ineptitude that the RFL shows time and time. No long term strategy = no hope.
No hope for the bulls,how does it go let's hear it.
[quote][p][bold]Bullmaniac[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]I don't think the club has stated anything like this at any point, the may feel bit hard done by with having half the central funding taken off them and handed to opposing clubs in the league but that's another issue. The argument is the total ineptitude that the RFL shows time and time. No long term strategy = no hope.[/p][/quote]No hope for the bulls,how does it go let's hear it. Out of site
  • Score: -6

12:08pm Tue 15 Jul 14

franklyn says...

grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal.
For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship,
We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L.
Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.
I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.
[quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal. For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship, We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L. Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8. I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE. franklyn
  • Score: 4

12:14pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Out of site says...

Face the facts no money,badly organised,crap players,poor management from top to bottom and you've got what you deserve.plus so called fans and some of them arm chair or distant fans who contribute nothing to the club but think they know everything and keep posting drivel and moan or complain about everything and nothing.bad losers most of you.
Face the facts no money,badly organised,crap players,poor management from top to bottom and you've got what you deserve.plus so called fans and some of them arm chair or distant fans who contribute nothing to the club but think they know everything and keep posting drivel and moan or complain about everything and nothing.bad losers most of you. Out of site
  • Score: -9

12:16pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Out of site says...

Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast.
Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast. Out of site
  • Score: -5

12:25pm Tue 15 Jul 14

grizzly4578 says...

franklyn wrote:
grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal.
For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship,
We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L.
Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.
I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.
hear hear well said
[quote][p][bold]franklyn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal. For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship, We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L. Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8. I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.[/p][/quote]hear hear well said grizzly4578
  • Score: 2

12:53pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Bone_idle18 says...

grizzly4578 wrote:
franklyn wrote:
grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal.
For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship,
We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L.
Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.
I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.
hear hear well said
Not many are complaining about the situation, just the incompetence of the RFL which is destroying the game (attendance proves it). The game deserves better.

As for me, I'll happily watch the bulls in any division.
[quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]franklyn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal. For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship, We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L. Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8. I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.[/p][/quote]hear hear well said[/p][/quote]Not many are complaining about the situation, just the incompetence of the RFL which is destroying the game (attendance proves it). The game deserves better. As for me, I'll happily watch the bulls in any division. Bone_idle18
  • Score: 9

12:55pm Tue 15 Jul 14

barbarian mike says...

Reason fans are leaving is because despite how opening the league may be, the quality of the rugby played and officiating, is more often than not very poor.
I'm a bulls fan and used to watch bulls games and as many other sl games on sky religiously.....unti
l I got premier sports last year. I have now been watching the nrl for 2seasons and the difference in the standard of play is unbelievable. The speed and intensity, even in the so called lesser games, is of a far greater standard and a lot better to watch. I now find myself watching all the nrl games throughout the week, having to record some and catch up. When I watch an sl game after these now, even when it's the top sides playing one another, I find it dull, slow and frustrating.
we are so far behind them. I am one of the league fans in this country that has become less involved with it now and for me it's because of the poor standards all round, from the guys running the sport, to the officiating and the standard of play. This is just my opinion. But something needs to be done to improve the all round quality of the sport in this country.
The nrl has grown, and whilst it's not witjout it's issues, its far richer, better run, has more fans and more and more sponsors. Whatever model they have, we need to follow!!!
Reason fans are leaving is because despite how opening the league may be, the quality of the rugby played and officiating, is more often than not very poor. I'm a bulls fan and used to watch bulls games and as many other sl games on sky religiously.....unti l I got premier sports last year. I have now been watching the nrl for 2seasons and the difference in the standard of play is unbelievable. The speed and intensity, even in the so called lesser games, is of a far greater standard and a lot better to watch. I now find myself watching all the nrl games throughout the week, having to record some and catch up. When I watch an sl game after these now, even when it's the top sides playing one another, I find it dull, slow and frustrating. we are so far behind them. I am one of the league fans in this country that has become less involved with it now and for me it's because of the poor standards all round, from the guys running the sport, to the officiating and the standard of play. This is just my opinion. But something needs to be done to improve the all round quality of the sport in this country. The nrl has grown, and whilst it's not witjout it's issues, its far richer, better run, has more fans and more and more sponsors. Whatever model they have, we need to follow!!! barbarian mike
  • Score: 12

12:59pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Sad bull says...

grizzly4578 wrote:
franklyn wrote:
grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal.
For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship,
We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L.
Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.
I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.
hear hear well said
Some of you seem to be implying that EVERYTHING is either the fault of the Bulls or the RFL, which is rubbish.

Yes the Bulls are largely responsible for the position they find themselves in, but far more important to our great game is some of the appalling decisions coming out of Red Hall over the past few seasons. Many of which have certainly not helped the Bulls situation

We can't just forget about it as you seem to be suggesting or Rugby League will become an amateur sport aptly run by the team of amateurs, Wood, Rimmer and Solly.
[quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]franklyn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal. For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship, We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L. Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8. I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.[/p][/quote]hear hear well said[/p][/quote]Some of you seem to be implying that EVERYTHING is either the fault of the Bulls or the RFL, which is rubbish. Yes the Bulls are largely responsible for the position they find themselves in, but far more important to our great game is some of the appalling decisions coming out of Red Hall over the past few seasons. Many of which have certainly not helped the Bulls situation We can't just forget about it as you seem to be suggesting or Rugby League will become an amateur sport aptly run by the team of amateurs, Wood, Rimmer and Solly. Sad bull
  • Score: 3

1:05pm Tue 15 Jul 14

axelf1963 says...

Another day another story about players and the possibility of relegation,
Hudds by 28 and then you will see the rats deserting that sinking ship as the other clubs biding time.
Another day another story about players and the possibility of relegation, Hudds by 28 and then you will see the rats deserting that sinking ship as the other clubs biding time. axelf1963
  • Score: -6

1:47pm Tue 15 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

Out of site wrote:
Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast.
First of all lets establish the ground rules..
1) Who do you support?
2) what has your club brought to the game?
3) What sort of average crowd figures does your team bring to the mix?
4) How much has your team contributed to the concept of super league?

If you and the other pixie brains can't answer the questions truthfully, you aint welcome on this site.
[quote][p][bold]Out of site[/bold] wrote: Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast.[/p][/quote]First of all lets establish the ground rules.. 1) Who do you support? 2) what has your club brought to the game? 3) What sort of average crowd figures does your team bring to the mix? 4) How much has your team contributed to the concept of super league? If you and the other pixie brains can't answer the questions truthfully, you aint welcome on this site. raisemeup
  • Score: 3

2:52pm Tue 15 Jul 14

axelf1963 says...

Brian , your wife does all your speaking you just nod and go along with it. Don't tell others what they should and should not be saying when you don't wear the trousers in your own family.
Brian , your wife does all your speaking you just nod and go along with it. Don't tell others what they should and should not be saying when you don't wear the trousers in your own family. axelf1963
  • Score: -5

3:28pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Bullmaniac says...

raisemeup wrote:
Out of site wrote:
Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast.
First of all lets establish the ground rules..
1) Who do you support?
2) what has your club brought to the game?
3) What sort of average crowd figures does your team bring to the mix?
4) How much has your team contributed to the concept of super league?

If you and the other pixie brains can't answer the questions truthfully, you aint welcome on this site.
I can probably answer that - this clown probably isn't a Rugby League fan. Just a wind up merchant who knows about as much about the game (or anything else for that matter) as a lump of coal and that's being a lttile disingenuous to a piece of carbon. This person probably couldn't run a bath let alone a company or sports club so makes the most out of life by a severe case of schadenfreude at the Bulls' demise.
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Out of site[/bold] wrote: Tea lady is the most professional person at the club.JL if I was you I'd do one,fast.[/p][/quote]First of all lets establish the ground rules.. 1) Who do you support? 2) what has your club brought to the game? 3) What sort of average crowd figures does your team bring to the mix? 4) How much has your team contributed to the concept of super league? If you and the other pixie brains can't answer the questions truthfully, you aint welcome on this site.[/p][/quote]I can probably answer that - this clown probably isn't a Rugby League fan. Just a wind up merchant who knows about as much about the game (or anything else for that matter) as a lump of coal and that's being a lttile disingenuous to a piece of carbon. This person probably couldn't run a bath let alone a company or sports club so makes the most out of life by a severe case of schadenfreude at the Bulls' demise. Bullmaniac
  • Score: 4

8:14pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Sheffieldbull says...

franklyn wrote:
grizzly4578 wrote:
This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of
As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal.
For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship,
We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L.
Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.
I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.
Oh dear Frank, I make no apology in challenging your post today – mischievous as always!
Firstly, would you kindly point out, where, in the vast majority, if not all, of posts on this particular article, who is implying that the Bulls have some “God given right” to be in Super League and that the RFL are solely responsible for the position that the Bulls find themselves in? I’ve missed those statements that prompt the accusations that you‘ve levelled!
I have unfortunately noticed that you are quick to jump to the defence of any ‘Jonny opposite’ who posts negative and unconstructive comments on this forum section with words of support. (If you demand proof I could go to the trouble, but I’d prefer not to waste my time, so I probably will not!)
It’s somewhat ironic that you go on to ‘rally’ support for continued support from the ‘true fans’ in the Bulls ‘forthcoming’ Championship year when those that are guaranteed to lend that support are the very posters that dare to criticise the ‘wonderful RFL’ and those that you take a swipe at! Do you do irony Frank?
So let’s get down to some facts eh? In this and other places (like the one you and I know each other from, for example) I see on a daily basis vast amounts of ‘dyed in wool’ RL fans, past players and people who have served our wonderful game becoming increasing more disillusioned with the way our game is being administered by our governing body. Tinkering with the rules, directives to referees on how those rules are applied – ah hoc- and a ‘P poor’ television coverage and commentary are just a few I mention here. These, by the way, are not Bulls supporters and therefore cannot be accused of being blinkered into all things ‘Odsal’
Additionally, let’s throw these small RFL issues into the proverbial ring.
The GatesHull and Sheff/Hudd fiascos –Bent!
Magic Weekend, moved after a number of trial attempts back to the RL Heartlands only to be portrayed on Sky as a wonderful TV event in front of 2/3 empty stadia! What other sport ‘skews a round robin’ league competition by Fat Nige’s fixture list, wish list! Bent!
Secret loans to Clubs – Bulls lost their secondary lease to the BMDC due to a £700K such loan from the RFL! Bent!
National SL sponsorship sold for ZIP to our old friends the wagon Company!
Broadcasting rights sold cheaply to ‘sitting tenants’ two years early with little or no ‘negotiation ‘ just to maintain the status quo’ – sold out!
Ridiculous League structure – ‘fait acomplait’ – voted by Chairman, coerced by Nige and his Merry men.
Successful RL World Cup – yes! Spoilt and game lost by the RFL not wishing to retain the young lady who was responsible for its success! Great! – Go RFL!
This list is definitely NOT exhaustive!
So, let’s hear it for our wonderful governing body... what say you Frank?
[quote][p][bold]franklyn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grizzly4578[/bold] wrote: This club thinks it has a god given right to be in super league nobodys fault but your own you deserve the drop end of[/p][/quote]As a Bradford (bulls/northern ) supporter of over 60 years i couldn't agree more. some people on this site blame RFL for all the going's on at odsal. For heavens sake change the record and get on with life in the championship, We now need to sort out who's going . who's staying and get on with building a team that can EARN promotion back to S/L. Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8. I say to the true fans, stop all the complaining and get behind the team for next season. It's going to be hard so more support and less whinging PLEASE.[/p][/quote]Oh dear Frank, I make no apology in challenging your post today – mischievous as always! Firstly, would you kindly point out, where, in the vast majority, if not all, of posts on this particular article, who is implying that the Bulls have some “God given right” to be in Super League and that the RFL are solely responsible for the position that the Bulls find themselves in? I’ve missed those statements that prompt the accusations that you‘ve levelled! I have unfortunately noticed that you are quick to jump to the defence of any ‘Jonny opposite’ who posts negative and unconstructive comments on this forum section with words of support. (If you demand proof I could go to the trouble, but I’d prefer not to waste my time, so I probably will not!) It’s somewhat ironic that you go on to ‘rally’ support for continued support from the ‘true fans’ in the Bulls ‘forthcoming’ Championship year when those that are guaranteed to lend that support are the very posters that dare to criticise the ‘wonderful RFL’ and those that you take a swipe at! Do you do irony Frank? So let’s get down to some facts eh? In this and other places (like the one you and I know each other from, for example) I see on a daily basis vast amounts of ‘dyed in wool’ RL fans, past players and people who have served our wonderful game becoming increasing more disillusioned with the way our game is being administered by our governing body. Tinkering with the rules, directives to referees on how those rules are applied – ah hoc- and a ‘P poor’ television coverage and commentary are just a few I mention here. These, by the way, are not Bulls supporters and therefore cannot be accused of being blinkered into all things ‘Odsal’ Additionally, let’s throw these small RFL issues into the proverbial ring. The GatesHull and Sheff/Hudd fiascos –Bent! Magic Weekend, moved after a number of trial attempts back to the RL Heartlands only to be portrayed on Sky as a wonderful TV event in front of 2/3 empty stadia! What other sport ‘skews a round robin’ league competition by Fat Nige’s fixture list, wish list! Bent! Secret loans to Clubs – Bulls lost their secondary lease to the BMDC due to a £700K such loan from the RFL! Bent! National SL sponsorship sold for ZIP to our old friends the wagon Company! Broadcasting rights sold cheaply to ‘sitting tenants’ two years early with little or no ‘negotiation ‘ just to maintain the status quo’ – sold out! Ridiculous League structure – ‘fait acomplait’ – voted by Chairman, coerced by Nige and his Merry men. Successful RL World Cup – yes! Spoilt and game lost by the RFL not wishing to retain the young lady who was responsible for its success! Great! – Go RFL! This list is definitely NOT exhaustive! So, let’s hear it for our wonderful governing body... what say you Frank? Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 6

9:04pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Sheffieldbull says...

Just one final point franklyn, you say
“Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.”
....Where have you been and what have you been watching over the last several years – the title is rarely won by those finishing 1st – check the league positions of those winning the GF all the way back to the Bulls successes.... see what I mean?
Just one final point franklyn, you say “Doesn't matter what many think on this site, the fact is S/L this season is the most open it has ever been. any one of the top 5 or so teams could win the title. london and bulls apart, any of the others could finish in top 8.” ....Where have you been and what have you been watching over the last several years – the title is rarely won by those finishing 1st – check the league positions of those winning the GF all the way back to the Bulls successes.... see what I mean? Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 2

9:44pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here.
Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement.
More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here. Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -6

9:58pm Tue 15 Jul 14

tunnel end al says...

been watching rugby a odsal since the days of standing on the banking then running up the slope to abuse the ref (good times), I will follow the team which ever division they are in, some of the people who are commenting on here want to keep there gob shut and if they actually do follow a team then they will probably be a pot hunting arsehole who has dusted the scarf down and think they know everything about running and supporting a club, we need to get behind the lads that stay on and have some goods days out following a great club that will be back, lets show the rugby league family we will follow the bulls through the good times and bad,
been watching rugby a odsal since the days of standing on the banking then running up the slope to abuse the ref (good times), I will follow the team which ever division they are in, some of the people who are commenting on here want to keep there gob shut and if they actually do follow a team then they will probably be a pot hunting arsehole who has dusted the scarf down and think they know everything about running and supporting a club, we need to get behind the lads that stay on and have some goods days out following a great club that will be back, lets show the rugby league family we will follow the bulls through the good times and bad, tunnel end al
  • Score: 6

10:16pm Tue 15 Jul 14

1964gc says...

tunnel end al wrote:
been watching rugby a odsal since the days of standing on the banking then running up the slope to abuse the ref (good times), I will follow the team which ever division they are in, some of the people who are commenting on here want to keep there gob shut and if they actually do follow a team then they will probably be a pot hunting arsehole who has dusted the scarf down and think they know everything about running and supporting a club, we need to get behind the lads that stay on and have some goods days out following a great club that will be back, lets show the rugby league family we will follow the bulls through the good times and bad,
Well said,my uncle who introduced all of us in the early seventies to rugby league at Bradford (passed away this year after decades of sitting on the half way line in main stand) said

I did not enjoy it any less when it was only part time,its all about the spectacle,the near misses,the talking points after the game.

I personally prefer watching evenly matched teams regardless of division,
[quote][p][bold]tunnel end al[/bold] wrote: been watching rugby a odsal since the days of standing on the banking then running up the slope to abuse the ref (good times), I will follow the team which ever division they are in, some of the people who are commenting on here want to keep there gob shut and if they actually do follow a team then they will probably be a pot hunting arsehole who has dusted the scarf down and think they know everything about running and supporting a club, we need to get behind the lads that stay on and have some goods days out following a great club that will be back, lets show the rugby league family we will follow the bulls through the good times and bad,[/p][/quote]Well said,my uncle who introduced all of us in the early seventies to rugby league at Bradford (passed away this year after decades of sitting on the half way line in main stand) said I did not enjoy it any less when it was only part time,its all about the spectacle,the near misses,the talking points after the game. I personally prefer watching evenly matched teams regardless of division, 1964gc
  • Score: 1

10:34pm Tue 15 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here.
Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement.
If those supporters who are credible had have called my post embarrassing, I may have wondered if they had a point. As it's you TVOR who cares????
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here. Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement.[/p][/quote]If those supporters who are credible had have called my post embarrassing, I may have wondered if they had a point. As it's you TVOR who cares???? raisemeup
  • Score: 5

8:28am Wed 16 Jul 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

see this has dissolved into the usual slagging match on here with only a few keeping on trend.

Same old posts blaming the RFL for the state of the Club, when the state of the Club lies with the Board of OK, MM and now MG.

We need to prep for life in SL 2 asap otherwise we are going to be playing catchup with the top championship clubs who have been building for next season for the last 8 months.
see this has dissolved into the usual slagging match on here with only a few keeping on trend. Same old posts blaming the RFL for the state of the Club, when the state of the Club lies with the Board of OK, MM and now MG. We need to prep for life in SL 2 asap otherwise we are going to be playing catchup with the top championship clubs who have been building for next season for the last 8 months. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 0

9:41am Wed 16 Jul 14

theviking62 says...

I notice, that the usual empty vessels, are trying to be objective, in saying that WE, the fans are blaming RFL, for our problems, nonsense. WE know that previous managements have been responsible, I fail to see where MG fits in this Bull Dust. Other than he took club into admin and is now trying to rebuild them.

The Management, of the RFL, NOTE this are changing the format of the game as a whole, as it suits them. They created the new SL2, from next season, without giving Championship teams, time to work towards it. This scenario, will create MORE financial problems for those clubs. Then we'll have the YO YO factor teams continually going up and down, through not having monies to be able to compete, in SL1.

Again, the RFL, had nothing to do with the fall from grace of the Bulls. But they have a lot to do with the slow death of the pro game. I could quote, all that Sheffield posted, as to their efficiency. But what's the point, you'll still think the majority are blaming RFL. Will animosity go away on relegation, NO, you'll still post your mindless ramblings.

Anyway, real life to lead, off on a long holiday, again. Unlike some on here, sat glued to their keyboards, by what I wonder, getting their jollies, in thinking they can upset the genuine Bulls fan.


Out of site, guess what, out of mind.
I notice, that the usual empty vessels, are trying to be objective, in saying that WE, the fans are blaming RFL, for our problems, nonsense. WE know that previous managements have been responsible, I fail to see where MG fits in this Bull Dust. Other than he took club into admin and is now trying to rebuild them. The Management, of the RFL, NOTE this are changing the format of the game as a whole, as it suits them. They created the new SL2, from next season, without giving Championship teams, time to work towards it. This scenario, will create MORE financial problems for those clubs. Then we'll have the YO YO factor teams continually going up and down, through not having monies to be able to compete, in SL1. Again, the RFL, had nothing to do with the fall from grace of the Bulls. But they have a lot to do with the slow death of the pro game. I could quote, all that Sheffield posted, as to their efficiency. But what's the point, you'll still think the majority are blaming RFL. Will animosity go away on relegation, NO, you'll still post your mindless ramblings. Anyway, real life to lead, off on a long holiday, again. Unlike some on here, sat glued to their keyboards, by what I wonder, getting their jollies, in thinking they can upset the genuine Bulls fan. Out of site, guess what, out of mind. theviking62
  • Score: -1

9:58am Wed 16 Jul 14

Sad bull says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here.
Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement.
Stuck record or what ?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: More free thinking people coming onto the forum, same old people trying to bully them away. Look at raisemeups embarrassing voice of the board post, we don't want you here. Super League will move on without the Bulls time the Bulls fans moved on with the Bulls and concentrate on getting back rather than blaming the RFL for their own mismanagement.[/p][/quote]Stuck record or what ? Sad bull
  • Score: 2

10:22am Wed 16 Jul 14

axelf1963 says...

You want the Viking song before you go lad ?
You want the Viking song before you go lad ? axelf1963
  • Score: -4

1:37pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip.
Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.
Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip. Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -1

2:02pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Mumby was the best says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip.
Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.
Are Keighley safe yet? Being a supporter of the Cougars how do you feel about the fatmam and his cohorts deeming 5 go down but none promoted from the Championship.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip. Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.[/p][/quote]Are Keighley safe yet? Being a supporter of the Cougars how do you feel about the fatmam and his cohorts deeming 5 go down but none promoted from the Championship. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 3

2:30pm Wed 16 Jul 14

raisemeup says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip.
Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.
You never fail do you TVOR ?
Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others.
You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they!
I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game.
In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty,
We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do?
Shameful !!
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip. Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.[/p][/quote]You never fail do you TVOR ? Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others. You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they! I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game. In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty, We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do? Shameful !! raisemeup
  • Score: 2

2:44pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Mumby was the best says...

raisemeup wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip.
Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.
You never fail do you TVOR ?
Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others.
You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they!
I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game.
In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty,
We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do?
Shameful !!
Yes and this well thought out strategy of the fatmans could mean the death of clubs relegated to Championship 1 or whatever its called. Having to travel to the likes of Gloucester Hemel Stags Oxford London and South Wales for a club like Keighley or Workington could see them go under. But hey ho the RL is run brilliantly from Red Hall. At least its our previous managements doing that we are in a mess, these poor clubs are or could be put in a mess by Red Hall. How after nearly killing Halifax off is he let near such an influencial position.
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip. Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.[/p][/quote]You never fail do you TVOR ? Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others. You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they! I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game. In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty, We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do? Shameful !![/p][/quote]Yes and this well thought out strategy of the fatmans could mean the death of clubs relegated to Championship 1 or whatever its called. Having to travel to the likes of Gloucester Hemel Stags Oxford London and South Wales for a club like Keighley or Workington could see them go under. But hey ho the RL is run brilliantly from Red Hall. At least its our previous managements doing that we are in a mess, these poor clubs are or could be put in a mess by Red Hall. How after nearly killing Halifax off is he let near such an influencial position. Mumby was the best
  • Score: 3

3:30pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Sheffieldbull says...

raisemeup wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip.
Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.
You never fail do you TVOR ?
Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others.
You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they!
I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game.
In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty,
We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do?
Shameful !!
Raise, need I remind you that TreVOR knows precious little about the sport of Rugby League and cares even less.
It demonstrates itself to be a truly sad individual whose only pleasure stems from schadenfreude and probably has... well let’s just say... ’Mummy issues’
I would imagine that in the days before the Internet it may well have donned a sandwich board and frequented Sporting events proclaiming that ‘the end is nigh!’
Nowadays, it’s only proclamation is ‘I told you so’ this largely thanks to Google, repeated ad infinitum.
Tell me please, where would we all be without those pearls of rehashed wisdom? (That reminds me of "What did the Romans ever do for us?" sketch)
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Relegation only days away. How did none of us see this. We were in the money and we let is slip. Truth is if Bulls were safe all the moaning minis on here wouldn't be saying anything. If Hull KR had overspent and hit rock bottom, the Bulls would be one of those putting the boot in.[/p][/quote]You never fail do you TVOR ? Spitting venom, and gloating over the misfortune of others. You have no real idea have you, Hull KR and many other club for that matter, have shared the adversity of financial problems, and if it's true that you support Cougars, so have they! I haven't witnessed anyone putting the boot in, from true supporters of the game. In fact we have as a club and a supporter base, in the past, helped many clubs in their time of difficulty, We do not kick those that are down, you as we know do? Shameful !![/p][/quote]Raise, need I remind you that TreVOR knows precious little about the sport of Rugby League and cares even less. It demonstrates itself to be a truly sad individual whose only pleasure stems from schadenfreude and probably has... well let’s just say... ’Mummy issues’ I would imagine that in the days before the Internet it may well have donned a sandwich board and frequented Sporting events proclaiming that ‘the end is nigh!’ Nowadays, it’s only proclamation is ‘I told you so’ this largely thanks to Google, repeated ad infinitum. Tell me please, where would we all be without those pearls of rehashed wisdom? (That reminds me of "What did the Romans ever do for us?" sketch) Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 2

9:09pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Worstbus says...

I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve.

Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!!
I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve. Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!! Worstbus
  • Score: -1

7:24am Thu 17 Jul 14

nosher says...

Worstbus wrote:
I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve.

Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!!
Ha ha. The bulls deserve to go down. The league table doesn't lie. Enjoy your time in the sun whino. Nothing lasts for ever. When your sugar daddy does one you will be back at the bottom like you was when SL started. Oh how we laughed when we hammered you many times in the early days lol.
[quote][p][bold]Worstbus[/bold] wrote: I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve. Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Ha ha. The bulls deserve to go down. The league table doesn't lie. Enjoy your time in the sun whino. Nothing lasts for ever. When your sugar daddy does one you will be back at the bottom like you was when SL started. Oh how we laughed when we hammered you many times in the early days lol. nosher
  • Score: 1

9:32am Thu 17 Jul 14

theviking62 says...

nosher wrote:
Worstbus wrote:
I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve.

Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!!
Ha ha. The bulls deserve to go down. The league table doesn't lie. Enjoy your time in the sun whino. Nothing lasts for ever. When your sugar daddy does one you will be back at the bottom like you was when SL started. Oh how we laughed when we hammered you many times in the early days lol.
" cheating low life " please explain. The players and fans are fully expecting to go down, so there will be no tears. Now, Axel, TBC, Shelf or whoever, be good chap, get back under whatever bridge you came from. Beware Three Bully Goats Gruff.

Just waiting for flight to be called, Enjoying coffee, in first class lounge. Living life to the full. Not restricted to one room like some, eh
[quote][p][bold]nosher[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Worstbus[/bold] wrote: I,m going to Huddersfield to see the bullocks get relegated on Sunday, can't wait to see the faces of the players when they get exactly what the cheating low life deserve. Come On You Rhinos!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Ha ha. The bulls deserve to go down. The league table doesn't lie. Enjoy your time in the sun whino. Nothing lasts for ever. When your sugar daddy does one you will be back at the bottom like you was when SL started. Oh how we laughed when we hammered you many times in the early days lol.[/p][/quote]" cheating low life " please explain. The players and fans are fully expecting to go down, so there will be no tears. Now, Axel, TBC, Shelf or whoever, be good chap, get back under whatever bridge you came from. Beware Three Bully Goats Gruff. Just waiting for flight to be called, Enjoying coffee, in first class lounge. Living life to the full. Not restricted to one room like some, eh theviking62
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree