Full-time: Bradford Bulls 33 Catalan Dragons 20

Enable automatic updates every 30 seconds? YES NO

Latest

  • Pre-match build-up
  • Team News
  • Regular Match Updates
  • Fans' Twitter Reaction
  • Full-time Report
  • Leave Your Comments

4:45pm

Bradford Bulls 33, Catalan Dragons 20

Francis Cummins was left delighted as the Bulls conjured a remarkable comeback to march into the Tetley’s Challenge Cup quarter-finals.

Catalan Dragons, featuring three former Bradford players in Leon Pryce, Elliott Whitehead and Olivier Elima, powered into an early 16-0 lead.

First Daryl Millard squeezed over in the left corner, Ben Pomeroy added a second on the opposite flank and Elima touched down under the sticks.

That made it 16-0 with only 13 minutes played in another nightmare start for Cummins’ men.

But Whitehead was soon forced to depart with a game-ending ankle injury and the Bulls gradually took control.

In the 29th minute, Lee Gaskell pounced on Luke Gale’s grubber kick to score and then Jamie Foster twice finished in clinical fashion in the left corner.

His three successful conversions made it 18-16 to Bradford at the break and Gale then scythed through the Dragons’ defence for a fourth try in the 43rd minute.

Adrian Purtell added a fifth home try in the 58th minute before Catalan responded soon after through winger Michael Oldfield, although it was too little too late.

There was an encouraging 80-minute debut for Jay Pitts in the second row while former Catalan prop Jamal Fakir also enjoyed his first reunion with his old club.

Foster slotted a late penalty and Gale added a drop-goal to complete a fine afternoon’s work as the Bulls look forward to tomorrow evening’s draw.

The only negative for the Bulls was the sight of Manase Manuokafoa being helped off in clear discomfort in the closing stages with a tight hamstring.

4:43pm

FT: Bradford 33, Catalan 20 - A famous and well-deserved comeback victory for the Bulls...!!

4:42pm

Luke Gale has landed a late drop-goal... It's now 33-20 with one minute remaining...

4:42pm

Manase Manuokafoa has gone off injured... been helped off the field in clear discomfort...

4:41pm

Attendance: 2,341

4:39pm

Now 32-20 with four minutes remaining...

4:37pm

Penalty for the Bulls, which Foster should slot...

4:35pm

Bulls hanging on a bit here... Catalan coming forward without creating too much...

4:23pm

62 mins... TRY for Catalan as Michael Oldfield goes over in the right corner... Barthau cannot convert so it's 30-20 with 17 mins remaining...

4:17pm

56 mins… TRY for Adrian Purtell from Adam O’Brien’s smart pass…

4:05pm

Danny Addy held up just short of the line...

4:03pm

Catalan kick out on full through Barthau...

4:03pm

Foster has converted to make it 24-16...

4:02pm

42 mins... TRY for Luke Gale who weaves his way over the line to leave Eloi Pelissier on his backside... now 22-16 with kick to come...

3:59pm

Second half is underway, Bulls with an 18-16 lead...

3:59pm

3:45pm

Half-time: Bulls 18, Catalan 16 - Great recovery from the home side.

3:43pm

YES he can!! It's 18-16 with the interval fast approaching...

3:42pm

Can Jamie Foster convert?

3:41pm

37 mins... TRY for Jamie Foster in the left corner has levelled the scores at 16-16... kick to come!!

3:39pm

Foster has converted to make it 16-12... definitely game on now.

3:38pm

34 mins... TRY for Jamie Foster as he touches down a kick from Lee Gaskell...

3:36pm

Whitehead has gone off injured... looks like his right ankle... Bulls trail 16-6 with seven minutes to go until the break...

3:31pm

28 mins... TRY for the Bulls as Lee Gaskell touches down Luke Gale's teasing grubber kick... this will be converted to make it 16-6...

3:28pm

Actually, that wasn't a drop-out but a penalty to Catalan... Whitehead back on his feet... the Bulls finally get a penalty in the 25th minute!!

3:26pm

The Bulls have forced a drop-out but Elliott Whitehead has gone down injured and is receving treatment... still 16-0...

3:25pm

3:24pm

3:23pm

James Child getting a bit of stick from the home supporters after failing to recognise a clear knock-on from William Barthau... still 16-0...

3:16pm

12 mins... TRY for Olivier Elima, who touches down with ease after Luke George fumbles Barthau's kick... another shocking start from the Bulls... now 16-0...

3:13pm

Jamie Foster kicks out on the full at the expense of a penalty...

3:12pm

Barthau converts to make it 10-0....

3:11pm

10 mins... TRY for Ben Pomeroy in the right corner after neat passing between Eloi Pellisier and William Barthau... now 8-0 with kick to come...

3:08pm

Tactical switch for Bulls; pre-planned: Kearney to half-back, Gaskell to full-back... still 4-0 but the Bulls have got a foothold on proceedings at least...

3:05pm

The Dragons coming forward at pace once again...

3:05pm

Catalan miss the conversion through Barthau but they lead 4-0...

3:03pm

02 mins... TRY for Catalan as Daryl Millard opens the scoring in the left corner...

3:01pm

We are underway here at the Provident Stadium... the visitors are attacking the Coral Stand in the first half...

2:51pm

Elliott Whitehead is roundly booed as his name is read out over the Tannoy...

2:49pm

2:48pm

2:48pm

2:47pm

2:45pm

2:43pm

2:09pm

Matt Diskin, Luke George and Jamie Foster have been included in Bradford Bulls' starting line-up for this afternoon's fifth-round Tetley's Challenge Cup battle with Catalan Dragons (kick-off 3.00pm)

George is back following a six-week absence, with Diskin and Foster regaining full fitness having missed the Bulls' previous two outings.

Ex-Huddersfield, Wakefield and Hull KR talent George is to feature at centre in the Bradford backline, inside Elliot Kear, with Foster appearing on the left wing alongside full-back Brett Kearney and three-quarter Adrian Purtell.

Luke Gale again partners Lee Gaskell in the halves as Jamal Fakir lines up in the front row to face his former club, next to skipper Diskin and fellow prop forward Manase Manuokafoa.

New signing Jay Pitts makes his Bulls debut in the second row, with Scotland 2013 World Cup star Danny Addy joining him.

Chev Walker has been named at loose forward, completing the Bradford pack.

Adam Sidlow, who missed the Bulls' Easter Monday trip to Wigan, joins Adam O'Brien, Tom Olbison and Adam Henry on the interchange bench, with Francis Cummins' side looking to book a coveted quarter-final spot.

 

STARTING LINE-UP

1. Brett Kearney

2. Elliot Kear

20. Luke George

3. Adrian Purtell

5. Jamie Foster

17. Lee Gaskell

7. Luke Gale

30. Jamal Fakir

9. Matt Diskin (c)

14. Manase Manuokafoa

33. Jay Pitts

16. Danny Addy

13. Chev Walker

INTERCHANGES

15. Adam Sidlow

19. Adam O'Brien

11. Tom Olbison

21. Adam Henry

2:06pm

Luke George starts at centre and Matt Diskin, Adam Sidlow and Jamie Foster all return... plus Jay Pitts starts in the second row...

2:05pm

Catalan are without the injured Thomas Bosc today... Leon Pryce and William Barthau in the halves...

2:04pm

1:51pm

12:33pm

12:32pm

12:31pm

Jay Pitts is also in line to make his debut after joining on loan from Hull FC... but Joe Arundel is cup-tied and misses out...

12:30pm

Team news within the next hour or so but the Bulls are expected to be bolstered by the return of a number of players...

12:30pm

12:28pm

Welcome to the Provident Stadium for today's Tetley's Challenge Cup fifth-round tie between the Bulls and Catalan Dragons...

Comments (42)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:58pm Sun 27 Apr 14

beverleyhills cop returns says...

Pride and passion needed today and the rest will take care of itself.KEEP THE FAITH we are still in businessso that's a bonus COYB
Pride and passion needed today and the rest will take care of itself.KEEP THE FAITH we are still in businessso that's a bonus COYB beverleyhills cop returns
  • Score: 8

1:00pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

Bon après-midi% 2C
aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons.
Merci
axlf
Bon après-midi% 2C aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons. Merci axlf axelf1963
  • Score: -14

4:53pm Sun 27 Apr 14

BCFC LAD says says...

axelf1963 wrote:
Bon après-midi% 2C
aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons.
Merci
axlf
I shall say this only once. Vous êtes un Kn0bhead, ce qui est le score?
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Bon après-midi% 2C aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons. Merci axlf[/p][/quote]I shall say this only once. Vous êtes un Kn0bhead, ce qui est le score? BCFC LAD says
  • Score: 17

5:00pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Solomon Grundy says...

Absolutely brilliant!!!! Well played the Bulls and well done Francis Cummins for lifting the team to get that win today!!

COME ON YOU BULLS!!!!
Absolutely brilliant!!!! Well played the Bulls and well done Francis Cummins for lifting the team to get that win today!! COME ON YOU BULLS!!!! Solomon Grundy
  • Score: 14

5:09pm Sun 27 Apr 14

bully4us says...

Is there anything more comical than a thick tw*t trying to make themselves look clever. What an idiot!
Is there anything more comical than a thick tw*t trying to make themselves look clever. What an idiot! bully4us
  • Score: 8

5:11pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Cougars v Bulls please.
Cougars v Bulls please. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 3

5:14pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Ever positive says...

axelf1963 wrote:
Bon après-midi% 2C
aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons.
Merci
axlf
I feel sorry for you, you need help more than the Bulls
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Bon après-midi% 2C aujourd'hui, je soutiendrai les Catalans Dragons contre les taureaux et prédire une trente point marge en faveur des Dragons. Merci axlf[/p][/quote]I feel sorry for you, you need help more than the Bulls Ever positive
  • Score: 2

5:16pm Sun 27 Apr 14

audal says...

HOW MANY !! supporters ? the RHINOS have more programme sellers
HOW MANY !! supporters ? the RHINOS have more programme sellers audal
  • Score: -9

5:29pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it,
surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ?
My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it, surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ? axelf1963
  • Score: -10

5:37pm Sun 27 Apr 14

beverleyhills cop returns says...

axelf1963 wrote:
My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it,
surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ?
Today I think no matter what you say will not change a thing PRIDE PASSION BELIEF if we go down we will go down fighting and a little troll like you can disappear into the und growth COYB
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it, surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ?[/p][/quote]Today I think no matter what you say will not change a thing PRIDE PASSION BELIEF if we go down we will go down fighting and a little troll like you can disappear into the und growth COYB beverleyhills cop returns
  • Score: 7

5:42pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Leagueman says...

Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win. Leagueman
  • Score: 15

5:50pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
[quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -2

5:55pm Sun 27 Apr 14

billybobbull says...

BIG sigh of relief. Time to think and believe. Maybe a breaking point. Well done lads . It's about you now. Great hard work. Everything will work itself out. Just work hard.
BIG sigh of relief. Time to think and believe. Maybe a breaking point. Well done lads . It's about you now. Great hard work. Everything will work itself out. Just work hard. billybobbull
  • Score: 3

5:56pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Paul from Idle says...

Need Steve Ferres and the board to talk to the team more often!!
Need Steve Ferres and the board to talk to the team more often!! Paul from Idle
  • Score: 12

6:07pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Rhinoman says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Cougars v Bulls please.
Not fancy Rhinos yet then .
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Cougars v Bulls please.[/p][/quote]Not fancy Rhinos yet then . Rhinoman
  • Score: 0

6:10pm Sun 27 Apr 14

tuono 59 says...

well done the bulls a win against the well respected dragons shows we can compete lets have some more results like this and the gate will slowly improve
well done the bulls a win against the well respected dragons shows we can compete lets have some more results like this and the gate will slowly improve tuono 59
  • Score: 8

6:10pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Rhinoman wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Cougars v Bulls please.
Not fancy Rhinos yet then .
Cougars would have a better chance against the Bulls.
[quote][p][bold]Rhinoman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Cougars v Bulls please.[/p][/quote]Not fancy Rhinos yet then .[/p][/quote]Cougars would have a better chance against the Bulls. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

6:12pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

Oh dear TVOR the uprising is starting, what next Viking making another statement like we will go unbeaten rest of year.
Don't know about them thinking they are bigger than city, with that crowd they don't even rival park avenue.
Oh dear TVOR the uprising is starting, what next Viking making another statement like we will go unbeaten rest of year. Don't know about them thinking they are bigger than city, with that crowd they don't even rival park avenue. axelf1963
  • Score: -10

6:13pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Simplyd1988 says...

Let's all be honest would rather of had 2 points. Even still, good win, let's kick on. COYB
Let's all be honest would rather of had 2 points. Even still, good win, let's kick on. COYB Simplyd1988
  • Score: 12

6:21pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Pablo says...

Credit where credit's due!

Excellent fight back, when we could easily have capitulated.

Hopefully, this will help to rebuild confidence.

Shame there wasn't more there to witness it.
Credit where credit's due! Excellent fight back, when we could easily have capitulated. Hopefully, this will help to rebuild confidence. Shame there wasn't more there to witness it. Pablo
  • Score: 11

7:05pm Sun 27 Apr 14

manc-bull says...

How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs
How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs manc-bull
  • Score: 6

7:22pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

manc-bull wrote:
How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs
About 2,300 judging by the gate today. The rest had given up.
Todays gate is less than Bradford's average away following so we are led to believe by some on here.
[quote][p][bold]manc-bull[/bold] wrote: How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs[/p][/quote]About 2,300 judging by the gate today. The rest had given up. Todays gate is less than Bradford's average away following so we are led to believe by some on here. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -3

7:37pm Sun 27 Apr 14

blue marlin says...

manc-bull wrote:
How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs
i for one did but full marks to all 17 on the field plus back room staff
one win does not cure theills but puts people in he riht frame of mind and a bit of belief.
[quote][p][bold]manc-bull[/bold] wrote: How many people at 0-16 down thought here we go again another thrashing but no!!!! Turning point in the season maybe only time will tell are we Gunna Win the league definitely not!! are all bull fans smiling tonight YES. Coybs[/p][/quote]i for one did but full marks to all 17 on the field plus back room staff one win does not cure theills but puts people in he riht frame of mind and a bit of belief. blue marlin
  • Score: 4

7:41pm Sun 27 Apr 14

beverleyhills cop returns says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH beverleyhills cop returns
  • Score: 9

7:44pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
[quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -6

7:55pm Sun 27 Apr 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Crowds at todays games. Leigh 3000,Salford 2000,Warrington 3000,Wigan 4000,Castleford 4000.Bradford 2000.Why the negativity about the crowd at Odsal.Axel has once again proved one thing,he never EVER goes to Odsal.Not even to Cue Gardens like he dreams.
Crowds at todays games. Leigh 3000,Salford 2000,Warrington 3000,Wigan 4000,Castleford 4000.Bradford 2000.Why the negativity about the crowd at Odsal.Axel has once again proved one thing,he never EVER goes to Odsal.Not even to Cue Gardens like he dreams. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 9

8:02pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

spanglishbull.uk wrote:
Crowds at todays games. Leigh 3000,Salford 2000,Warrington 3000,Wigan 4000,Castleford 4000.Bradford 2000.Why the negativity about the crowd at Odsal.Axel has once again proved one thing,he never EVER goes to Odsal.Not even to Cue Gardens like he dreams.
I was in there today Spangles and getting to the bar was quite easy for some strange reason.
Did not see Viking in there today he must have been at the dress shop having a new one made to accomodate for the extra bits he still has.

What do you think about the good Doctor giving you a few players ?
[quote][p][bold]spanglishbull.uk[/bold] wrote: Crowds at todays games. Leigh 3000,Salford 2000,Warrington 3000,Wigan 4000,Castleford 4000.Bradford 2000.Why the negativity about the crowd at Odsal.Axel has once again proved one thing,he never EVER goes to Odsal.Not even to Cue Gardens like he dreams.[/p][/quote]I was in there today Spangles and getting to the bar was quite easy for some strange reason. Did not see Viking in there today he must have been at the dress shop having a new one made to accomodate for the extra bits he still has. What do you think about the good Doctor giving you a few players ? axelf1963
  • Score: -9

8:37pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Why not ask Stuart Duffy about those who weren't there today, he's tweeted they aren't real fans.
Why not ask Stuart Duffy about those who weren't there today, he's tweeted they aren't real fans. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -2

9:11pm Sun 27 Apr 14

colgre says...

Rhinoman wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Cougars v Bulls please.
Not fancy Rhinos yet then .
no .....don`t fancy them at all ...
[quote][p][bold]Rhinoman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Cougars v Bulls please.[/p][/quote]Not fancy Rhinos yet then .[/p][/quote]no .....don`t fancy them at all ... colgre
  • Score: 3

9:22pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

Stuart was at Leeds for years so won't be used to this low turn out. I do believe we should start a petition to name to terrace opposite the stand the "unpopular" side.
Stuart was at Leeds for years so won't be used to this low turn out. I do believe we should start a petition to name to terrace opposite the stand the "unpopular" side. axelf1963
  • Score: -4

9:25pm Sun 27 Apr 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade.

But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking.[/p][/quote]Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade. But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow. AUGUST1964
  • Score: 5

9:26pm Sun 27 Apr 14

nowt fresh says...

Well done you Bulls from City fan, that result has to be a confidence booster !!.
Well done you Bulls from City fan, that result has to be a confidence booster !!. nowt fresh
  • Score: 6

9:28pm Sun 27 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

I hear you need a bag Viking / August
I hear you need a bag Viking / August axelf1963
  • Score: -6

9:36pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade.

But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.
You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person.

Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today.
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking.[/p][/quote]Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade. But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.[/p][/quote]You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person. Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -3

1:35am Mon 28 Apr 14

Arhmen Noleg says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade.

But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.
You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person.

Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today.
Lets not be disengenious.
The way Catalans have been doing that was a tremendous fight (at last)
Which I more than can be said for the support at 2000.
When the fans are needed most.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking.[/p][/quote]Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade. But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.[/p][/quote]You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person. Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today.[/p][/quote]Lets not be disengenious. The way Catalans have been doing that was a tremendous fight (at last) Which I more than can be said for the support at 2000. When the fans are needed most. Arhmen Noleg
  • Score: 0

7:19am Mon 28 Apr 14

bradfordbronco says...

axelf1963 wrote:
Oh dear TVOR the uprising is starting, what next Viking making another statement like we will go unbeaten rest of year.
Don't know about them thinking they are bigger than city, with that crowd they don't even rival park avenue.
oh dear AXELF1963 have you nothing else to do with your time than hope the Bulls lose.
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Oh dear TVOR the uprising is starting, what next Viking making another statement like we will go unbeaten rest of year. Don't know about them thinking they are bigger than city, with that crowd they don't even rival park avenue.[/p][/quote]oh dear AXELF1963 have you nothing else to do with your time than hope the Bulls lose. bradfordbronco
  • Score: 0

8:21am Mon 28 Apr 14

Shipley Paul says...

axelf1963 wrote:
My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it,
surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ?
You're right! I thought there was 2,301 there too. But you know what, you would have thought there was 10000 in that stand with the fantastic support that was given. One good game doesn't make everything ok but it's a start and for a change, us long suffering Bulls fans had something to smile about!
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: My prediction was wrong but after two weeks of taking money I can stand it, surely the 1 has been left off the crowd figure and there was not just 2300 there ?[/p][/quote]You're right! I thought there was 2,301 there too. But you know what, you would have thought there was 10000 in that stand with the fantastic support that was given. One good game doesn't make everything ok but it's a start and for a change, us long suffering Bulls fans had something to smile about! Shipley Paul
  • Score: 4

8:32am Mon 28 Apr 14

Scrouge says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Why not ask Stuart Duffy about those who weren't there today, he's tweeted they aren't real fans.
Duffy the self confessed Rhinos fan. Time this deranged duffer is sacked. What does he do??? Spends most of his time on here posting his rubbish using different names. VIKING, SHEFFIELD,RAISE THEM UP. Get rid and save a wage. Taxi for DUFFY.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Why not ask Stuart Duffy about those who weren't there today, he's tweeted they aren't real fans.[/p][/quote]Duffy the self confessed Rhinos fan. Time this deranged duffer is sacked. What does he do??? Spends most of his time on here posting his rubbish using different names. VIKING, SHEFFIELD,RAISE THEM UP. Get rid and save a wage. Taxi for DUFFY. Scrouge
  • Score: 2

9:40am Mon 28 Apr 14

beverleyhills cop returns says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
WRONG try again he he
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking.[/p][/quote]WRONG try again he he beverleyhills cop returns
  • Score: 0

9:45am Mon 28 Apr 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Axel,So you was there today eh.In that case why do you keep calling the club,Them and They.You are a thick stupid liar,you never go to watch the Bulls,you have never been to watch the Bulls.You have no intention of going to watch the Bulls.If you had you would have been delighted at the response from the players today after last weeks shambles,but No,find something to criticise.Time you resigned from posting on the Bulls forum and take your other aliases with you and your other so called Bulls supporter T.V.O.R.
Axel,So you was there today eh.In that case why do you keep calling the club,Them and They.You are a thick stupid liar,you never go to watch the Bulls,you have never been to watch the Bulls.You have no intention of going to watch the Bulls.If you had you would have been delighted at the response from the players today after last weeks shambles,but No,find something to criticise.Time you resigned from posting on the Bulls forum and take your other aliases with you and your other so called Bulls supporter T.V.O.R. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 0

10:14am Mon 28 Apr 14

axelf1963 says...

My god Spangles the grammar police would have a field day with you . I never said I was at the game just that I was in cue gardens.
My god Spangles the grammar police would have a field day with you . I never said I was at the game just that I was in cue gardens. axelf1963
  • Score: -3

2:19pm Mon 28 Apr 14

beverleyhills cop returns says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
beverleyhills cop returns wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Leagueman wrote:
Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last.
Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds.
There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table.
Well done again on a gutsy win.
Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.
some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH
Evening August1964/Viking.
Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade.

But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.
You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person.

Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today.
its a free world so stay there
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverleyhills cop returns[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leagueman[/bold] wrote: Terrific result, well played the Bulls. Something we can be proud of at last. Whatever the next round throws up we have now got some confidence and self belief which will hopefully carry on into the weekly rounds. There is hope but we need to start winning in the manner we did today and we can climb the table. Well done again on a gutsy win.[/p][/quote]Thats nice but Catalans are no Saints or Warrington who are up next.[/p][/quote]some people in life look for every negative and some look for every positive and it usually turns out the negative ones are very lonely and have few friends and spend there time being a miserable git.Like all days I am positive and after todays performance my glass is full.No matter what any morons put on today you wont dampen my mood.To the true fans who turned up today keep supporting are team and the ones who couldn't be bothered you missed areat day COYB KEEP THE FAITH[/p][/quote]Evening August1964/Viking.[/p][/quote]Wrong again,thats your persecution compex coming to the fore again,you really do need to get out more,should have gone to Odsal today you missed a real treat,sorry forgot you do sometimes pretend you've been don't you,just as you pretend to go to Valley Parade. But we're in the bag again tomorrow,put a negative on that sad fellow.[/p][/quote]You know the comma's yourself and viking keep using after every 5 words and no spaces tend to give it away your the same person. Anyhow I was at Valley Parade yesterday with 13k+ others, rather than at Odsal with 3 men and a dog today.[/p][/quote]its a free world so stay there beverleyhills cop returns
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree