Bradford City need James Hanson back to his best

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: James Hanson has been to a chiropractor four times in an attempt to sort out his back trouble James Hanson has been to a chiropractor four times in an attempt to sort out his back trouble

City are urgently seeking a solution to James Hanson’s back problem to get him leading their fight to stay up.

With Phil Parkinson insisting that his side are in the survival shake-up now, they need Hanson to be fully fit and firing.

The targetman has been hampered by trouble with his back in recent weeks – and Parkinson feels it is vital they discover the cause.

Hanson was limited to a bench role in Tuesday’s dismal defeat to Walsall and was only involved at all because Oliver McBurnie was sick.

He is not certain of being right for the weekend’s trip to third-placed Leyton Orient either and Parkinson said: “We’ve got to get to the bottom of his back problem, it’s as simple as that.

“We’ve sent him to a chiropractor four times. Our physio has looked at him – we’ve done everything we can.

“It keeps tightening up and we need to find out why. We need him to be back to playing at his best.

“He had trouble before the Colchester game but we took him down, he had a fitness test and played. But then he couldn’t train.

“We went to Shrewsbury on Saturday and that morning he said he was 75 per cent right, so he couldn’t go above three-quarter pace.

“Then he played again Tuesday when he felt he was only 60-65 per cent. Now he’s possibly doubtful for this weekend.”

Parkinson has a big job on his hands to lift morale before the trip to east London. Confidence has suddenly deserted his team following two poor performances.

The City boss and assistant Steve Parkin were up until the early hours after Walsall, discussing the best way forward.

Parkinson said: “We had a last-minute defeat at Shrewsbury and that can have a damaging effect. It did knock the stuffing out of us – but we’ve had setbacks before.

“My first year here when we were struggling, we played Southend at home on Good Friday. We had a really weak team – and they put in an incredible fighting, spirited performance to get the result.

“That’s what we need from this group of players now. This game can quickly change.

“When we won at Colchester, you could visibly see the confidence in the way we played against Gillingham, even though we didn’t get the three points. But just as quickly, confidence can go out of a team.

“We’ve got to get that back but there isn’t a magic wand. It comes back with hard work and effort, drive and commitment all over the pitch.

“We won’t win on Saturday if we play like we did the other night. We won’t win if we don’t find some energy and some drive.

“We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.”

Comments (39)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:20am Thu 27 Mar 14

Waynus1971 says...

I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!!

In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.”
The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...!
I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!! In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.” The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...! Waynus1971
  • Score: 10

8:25am Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........
..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!! shaun from richmond
  • Score: -4

8:32am Thu 27 Mar 14

realcitygent says...

artical above really does sum us up as a team ,without hanson we are totally lost for ideas ,parky has had city playing hoofit football all season with no plan b incase hanson gets hurt ,iv been going down to city 43years and in my time have seen some very poor managers ,but this season i think parkys decisions put him in with the bad managers ,ie one home game this season he decides to play kennedy as a winger and leaves wingers sat on bench ,another was playing bates in mf leaving dolan on bench and not playing atkinson at all im baffled, parky did great for us last season and it can never be forgotten but i think he has shownhe is not upto managing in this div all people need to do is look at his signings this season, also his tactics which are totally devoid ,i would like to see him stay and keep us this season ,then do the honourable thing and resign as i dont think city can afford to sack him and his staff as they all signed 3 year contracts,anyway roll on leyton o ,another long trip ,
artical above really does sum us up as a team ,without hanson we are totally lost for ideas ,parky has had city playing hoofit football all season with no plan b incase hanson gets hurt ,iv been going down to city 43years and in my time have seen some very poor managers ,but this season i think parkys decisions put him in with the bad managers ,ie one home game this season he decides to play kennedy as a winger and leaves wingers sat on bench ,another was playing bates in mf leaving dolan on bench and not playing atkinson at all im baffled, parky did great for us last season and it can never be forgotten but i think he has shownhe is not upto managing in this div all people need to do is look at his signings this season, also his tactics which are totally devoid ,i would like to see him stay and keep us this season ,then do the honourable thing and resign as i dont think city can afford to sack him and his staff as they all signed 3 year contracts,anyway roll on leyton o ,another long trip , realcitygent
  • Score: 2

8:33am Thu 27 Mar 14

wakefieldbantam says...

Waynus1971 wrote:
I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!!

In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.”
The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...!
Totally agree "back to what we were playing a few weeks ago" I must have missed that we played for an hour at Colchester the rest of the games we've been poor. We beat Port Vale in the last minute, they are a team on the slide everyone else is hammering them. Parkinson is becoming a master of spin to justify his own short comings, if Hanson is out we've had it!
[quote][p][bold]Waynus1971[/bold] wrote: I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!! In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.” The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...![/p][/quote]Totally agree "back to what we were playing a few weeks ago" I must have missed that we played for an hour at Colchester the rest of the games we've been poor. We beat Port Vale in the last minute, they are a team on the slide everyone else is hammering them. Parkinson is becoming a master of spin to justify his own short comings, if Hanson is out we've had it! wakefieldbantam
  • Score: 3

9:01am Thu 27 Mar 14

bahamianbantam says...

Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield.
How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone!
Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield. How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone! bahamianbantam
  • Score: 4

9:22am Thu 27 Mar 14

realcitygent says...

bahamianbantam wrote:
Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield.
How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone!
spot on ,i really fear for us if we go down , only 4 players contracted and 2 of them on very high wages ,as you say it will cost a fortune to get rid of parky and his team ,if we stick with parky can we trust him to sign anymore players as he has shown he has no idea ,his signings cant even get into are poor team ,so much money wasted this season for people to sit on bench or not even get in squad ,
[quote][p][bold]bahamianbantam[/bold] wrote: Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield. How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone![/p][/quote]spot on ,i really fear for us if we go down , only 4 players contracted and 2 of them on very high wages ,as you say it will cost a fortune to get rid of parky and his team ,if we stick with parky can we trust him to sign anymore players as he has shown he has no idea ,his signings cant even get into are poor team ,so much money wasted this season for people to sit on bench or not even get in squad , realcitygent
  • Score: 6

9:32am Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

wakefieldbantam wrote:
Waynus1971 wrote:
I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!!

In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.”
The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...!
Totally agree "back to what we were playing a few weeks ago" I must have missed that we played for an hour at Colchester the rest of the games we've been poor. We beat Port Vale in the last minute, they are a team on the slide everyone else is hammering them. Parkinson is becoming a master of spin to justify his own short comings, if Hanson is out we've had it!
Wrong we battered Gillingham in the first half. Vale are not on the slide and have held their position well in upper mid table. That was a game we had the best of. MK Dons a good battling performance against a good footballing side. A lot of the games in the winless run were draws and certainly not the nightmare performance from Tuesday. Fully accept that Tues was totally unacceptable and Parky has to share the blame (which he did) but lets keep a sense of fairness and perspective
[quote][p][bold]wakefieldbantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Waynus1971[/bold] wrote: I hope we can get Hanson fit because we looked toothless the other night. Admittedly, the front two got absolutely no service, but neither really looked like finding a yard away from an opponent. Gray didn't even put in the effort; at least Mclean was chasing down the keeper and closing down on defenders, but Gray didn't even offer us that. It was as abject a performance that I have seen under Parkie. And that was after he had demanded a performance following the Shrewsbury debacle!!!!! In the above interview, Parkie says, “We’ve got to find the answers and get back to how we were playing a few weeks ago.” The harsh reality is that we haven't played well, consistently, since the middle of December. Yes we have had a good performance here and there, but in general, we have simply been poor (average, at best)...![/p][/quote]Totally agree "back to what we were playing a few weeks ago" I must have missed that we played for an hour at Colchester the rest of the games we've been poor. We beat Port Vale in the last minute, they are a team on the slide everyone else is hammering them. Parkinson is becoming a master of spin to justify his own short comings, if Hanson is out we've had it![/p][/quote]Wrong we battered Gillingham in the first half. Vale are not on the slide and have held their position well in upper mid table. That was a game we had the best of. MK Dons a good battling performance against a good footballing side. A lot of the games in the winless run were draws and certainly not the nightmare performance from Tuesday. Fully accept that Tues was totally unacceptable and Parky has to share the blame (which he did) but lets keep a sense of fairness and perspective whisky1
  • Score: 10

9:37am Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........

..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please. whisky1
  • Score: 1

9:50am Thu 27 Mar 14

bcfc mad85 says...

Is this because you still can't think of any other tactics or a different style of play pp I can't wait for him to get back to full fitness so we can play him and get poor lad to 100 fouls with this style of play
Is this because you still can't think of any other tactics or a different style of play pp I can't wait for him to get back to full fitness so we can play him and get poor lad to 100 fouls with this style of play bcfc mad85
  • Score: 1

10:25am Thu 27 Mar 14

tyker2 says...

surely bad management to be solely reliant on a player who has a bad back: playing him when injured could bring his career to an early end. Surely Parky is aware that that is not a proper way to manage a team but then criticising the players reminds me of the dog days of Taylor and we all kow what happened with him!
surely bad management to be solely reliant on a player who has a bad back: playing him when injured could bring his career to an early end. Surely Parky is aware that that is not a proper way to manage a team but then criticising the players reminds me of the dog days of Taylor and we all kow what happened with him! tyker2
  • Score: 4

11:18am Thu 27 Mar 14

lawsonio123 says...

Is someone having a laugh surely we cannot expect James Hanson to keep us up a team consists of 11 players and Mr Parkinson is clutching at straws if this is all he can say Get a grip Parky you have a whole squad of players you signed and told us they Quote Good Signings so please use them and get us winning matches less of blaming the players it is your problem to get the best out of them more action less talk is the order of the day
Is someone having a laugh surely we cannot expect James Hanson to keep us up a team consists of 11 players and Mr Parkinson is clutching at straws if this is all he can say Get a grip Parky you have a whole squad of players you signed and told us they Quote Good Signings so please use them and get us winning matches less of blaming the players it is your problem to get the best out of them more action less talk is the order of the day lawsonio123
  • Score: 7

11:32am Thu 27 Mar 14

Olivermac says...

One major point that we are all missing is that 80% of the first team squad are out of contract come the end of the season and these players know it and will not be getting new contracts! I might be wrong but it looks like these players have allready had the word that there services will be redundant come the end of the season and this shows with the lack of commitment on the pitch just take an example Gray on Tuesday just could not be bothered how many times did you see Gray battle back like Hanson does, he is not the only player there are a few more that are in the same imindset and I just can't see how we will survive in this div, in my opinion I think Parky should give at least Atkinson a go and why not play this loan goalkeeper from S.W. Regarding The Hanson injury why should a team be based on one player, yes we do miss Hanson when he plays well but when he is not there then Parky needs to change the system no long ball and keep it on the floor unfortunately Parky has no idea how to change the system of his long ball game either at the start of the match or indeed during the game
One major point that we are all missing is that 80% of the first team squad are out of contract come the end of the season and these players know it and will not be getting new contracts! I might be wrong but it looks like these players have allready had the word that there services will be redundant come the end of the season and this shows with the lack of commitment on the pitch just take an example Gray on Tuesday just could not be bothered how many times did you see Gray battle back like Hanson does, he is not the only player there are a few more that are in the same imindset and I just can't see how we will survive in this div, in my opinion I think Parky should give at least Atkinson a go and why not play this loan goalkeeper from S.W. Regarding The Hanson injury why should a team be based on one player, yes we do miss Hanson when he plays well but when he is not there then Parky needs to change the system no long ball and keep it on the floor unfortunately Parky has no idea how to change the system of his long ball game either at the start of the match or indeed during the game Olivermac
  • Score: 7

11:43am Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........


..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
[quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??. shaun from richmond
  • Score: 0

11:50am Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........



..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them. whisky1
  • Score: 0

11:55am Thu 27 Mar 14

bcfc1903 says...

I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way.

How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again.
I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way. How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again. bcfc1903
  • Score: 11

12:11pm Thu 27 Mar 14

nowt fresh says...

Given James Hanson's back problem Phil Parkinson should not even be considering James for Saturday against Orient, although every game is winnable Orient away is a big ask and risking James when more winnable games are coming up against the likes of Oldham,Crawley is IMO a no brainer, if needs be go to Orient and "park the bus" and hope for goal on the counter attack, plenty of teams have done that at Valley Parade over the last 2 seasons, don't risk James on Saturday if he's not 100% fit, and possibly lose him for the rest of the season !!.
Given James Hanson's back problem Phil Parkinson should not even be considering James for Saturday against Orient, although every game is winnable Orient away is a big ask and risking James when more winnable games are coming up against the likes of Oldham,Crawley is IMO a no brainer, if needs be go to Orient and "park the bus" and hope for goal on the counter attack, plenty of teams have done that at Valley Parade over the last 2 seasons, don't risk James on Saturday if he's not 100% fit, and possibly lose him for the rest of the season !!. nowt fresh
  • Score: 10

12:33pm Thu 27 Mar 14

mrmuzzy says...

Same old excuses!
Should have fetched another forward in till end of season.
An absolute shambles at all levels!!!
Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club.
Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.
Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again. mrmuzzy
  • Score: -7

12:35pm Thu 27 Mar 14

jamiejoe says...

bahamianbantam wrote:
Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield.
How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone!
Everyone is getting a bit carried away with the doom and gloom ...

anyone would think we just had another 6 weeks of madness and splashed £2.5 million a year on Carbone (plus a big house in Leeds), £18,000 a week on Ashley Ward and so on ...

Let’s get some points on the board and take mid-table (in the 3rd division) for what it is.
[quote][p][bold]bahamianbantam[/bold] wrote: Sad thing is there are NO options! PP has no confidence in any of HIS signings to change things around. He doesn't rate Atkinson, Reach has dropped off but he won't play Yeates and Da Vita just a waste a space. Bennett and Thompson hardly pulling up trees. Jones is just knackered - as anyone would be when always outnumbered in midfield. How many people would say we are in a better place than August 2011 - if we are back in League 2 - with massive earners McLean, Davies, Taylor under contract? £500k to get rid of management team? The Nahki and C1 Cup legacy well and truly gone![/p][/quote]Everyone is getting a bit carried away with the doom and gloom ... anyone would think we just had another 6 weeks of madness and splashed £2.5 million a year on Carbone (plus a big house in Leeds), £18,000 a week on Ashley Ward and so on ... Let’s get some points on the board and take mid-table (in the 3rd division) for what it is. jamiejoe
  • Score: 8

12:56pm Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........




..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
[quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter". shaun from richmond
  • Score: 0

1:17pm Thu 27 Mar 14

tyker2 says...

Olivermac wrote:
One major point that we are all missing is that 80% of the first team squad are out of contract come the end of the season and these players know it and will not be getting new contracts! I might be wrong but it looks like these players have allready had the word that there services will be redundant come the end of the season and this shows with the lack of commitment on the pitch just take an example Gray on Tuesday just could not be bothered how many times did you see Gray battle back like Hanson does, he is not the only player there are a few more that are in the same imindset and I just can't see how we will survive in this div, in my opinion I think Parky should give at least Atkinson a go and why not play this loan goalkeeper from S.W. Regarding The Hanson injury why should a team be based on one player, yes we do miss Hanson when he plays well but when he is not there then Parky needs to change the system no long ball and keep it on the floor unfortunately Parky has no idea how to change the system of his long ball game either at the start of the match or indeed during the game
I made this very point on another thread yesterday.

THOSE PLAYERS LEAVING HAVE NO FEELING FOR TEH CLUB AND WILL SIMPLY PICK UP PAY UNTI 30 JUNE.

GRAY IS NOT INTERESTED, HAS NEVER BEEN INTERSTED AND PICKS UP GODNESS KNOWS HOW MUCH FOR AN1 8 MONTH CONTRACT: HE MUST HAVE EARNED OVER £200K OR WHAT?
[quote][p][bold]Olivermac[/bold] wrote: One major point that we are all missing is that 80% of the first team squad are out of contract come the end of the season and these players know it and will not be getting new contracts! I might be wrong but it looks like these players have allready had the word that there services will be redundant come the end of the season and this shows with the lack of commitment on the pitch just take an example Gray on Tuesday just could not be bothered how many times did you see Gray battle back like Hanson does, he is not the only player there are a few more that are in the same imindset and I just can't see how we will survive in this div, in my opinion I think Parky should give at least Atkinson a go and why not play this loan goalkeeper from S.W. Regarding The Hanson injury why should a team be based on one player, yes we do miss Hanson when he plays well but when he is not there then Parky needs to change the system no long ball and keep it on the floor unfortunately Parky has no idea how to change the system of his long ball game either at the start of the match or indeed during the game[/p][/quote]I made this very point on another thread yesterday. THOSE PLAYERS LEAVING HAVE NO FEELING FOR TEH CLUB AND WILL SIMPLY PICK UP PAY UNTI 30 JUNE. GRAY IS NOT INTERESTED, HAS NEVER BEEN INTERSTED AND PICKS UP GODNESS KNOWS HOW MUCH FOR AN1 8 MONTH CONTRACT: HE MUST HAVE EARNED OVER £200K OR WHAT? tyker2
  • Score: 0

1:24pm Thu 27 Mar 14

Prisoner Cell Block A says...

mrmuzzy wrote:
Same old excuses!
Should have fetched another forward in till end of season.
An absolute shambles at all levels!!!
Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club.
Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.
Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it?

Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified.

Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division.

I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.
[quote][p][bold]mrmuzzy[/bold] wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.[/p][/quote]Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer. Prisoner Cell Block A
  • Score: 12

1:26pm Thu 27 Mar 14

Prisoner Cell Block A says...

Prisoner Cell Block A wrote:
mrmuzzy wrote:
Same old excuses!
Should have fetched another forward in till end of season.
An absolute shambles at all levels!!!
Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club.
Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.
Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it?

Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified.

Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division.

I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.
Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy.
[quote][p][bold]Prisoner Cell Block A[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mrmuzzy[/bold] wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.[/p][/quote]Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.[/p][/quote]Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy. Prisoner Cell Block A
  • Score: -3

1:33pm Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........





..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?.. whisky1
  • Score: 0

1:40pm Thu 27 Mar 14

Victor Clayton says...

bcfc1903 wrote:
I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way. How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again.
I am sure you are right about enough quality. I think PP is over thinking the job and we just need a better balance. One thing I do wonder about – in the Gills game Drury was high up the pitch, in support of Reach all the time, but against Walsall he hardly crosses the halfway line in the first half. Has he had his wings clipped?
[quote][p][bold]bcfc1903[/bold] wrote: I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way. How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again.[/p][/quote]I am sure you are right about enough quality. I think PP is over thinking the job and we just need a better balance. One thing I do wonder about – in the Gills game Drury was high up the pitch, in support of Reach all the time, but against Walsall he hardly crosses the halfway line in the first half. Has he had his wings clipped? Victor Clayton
  • Score: 7

1:42pm Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........






..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
[quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?. shaun from richmond
  • Score: 0

2:09pm Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........







..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit) whisky1
  • Score: 0

2:22pm Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........








..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff!
Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou
ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
[quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!. shaun from richmond
  • Score: 1

2:44pm Thu 27 Mar 14

whisky1 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........









..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff!
Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou

ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
City fan MY ARSE
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.[/p][/quote]City fan MY ARSE whisky1
  • Score: 1

3:04pm Thu 27 Mar 14

torreyman says...

ok we get Hanson fit that's great but one man playing with a load of garbage what chance has he got does anybody know if we have scouts who go around looking at young players ? or is it left to PP ?
ok we get Hanson fit that's great but one man playing with a load of garbage what chance has he got does anybody know if we have scouts who go around looking at young players ? or is it left to PP ? torreyman
  • Score: 1

3:25pm Thu 27 Mar 14

shaun from richmond says...

whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........










..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff!
Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou


ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
City fan MY ARSE
Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT!
[quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.[/p][/quote]City fan MY ARSE[/p][/quote]Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT! shaun from richmond
  • Score: -1

3:50pm Thu 27 Mar 14

minkiebantam says...

Prisoner Cell Block A wrote:
Prisoner Cell Block A wrote:
mrmuzzy wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.
Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.
Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy.
lol. Good, quick retraction statement Prisoner! "Are you councillor Green in disguise??" ; )
[quote][p][bold]Prisoner Cell Block A[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Prisoner Cell Block A[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mrmuzzy[/bold] wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.[/p][/quote]Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.[/p][/quote]Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy.[/p][/quote]lol. Good, quick retraction statement Prisoner! "Are you councillor Green in disguise??" ; ) minkiebantam
  • Score: 0

4:16pm Thu 27 Mar 14

realcitygent says...

glad to see we have managed to get a striker in for sat ,jon stead from hudders lets pray than parky plays him and not put him on bench ,but how will he fill the legend that is andy grays boots ,got a feeling parky will start with bates up front cos he can play anywhere ,cant believe gray is out again shingles i think what a bloody waste of money ,i think stead will be ok he,s a tall lad so will fit into hoofit parky style football ,
glad to see we have managed to get a striker in for sat ,jon stead from hudders lets pray than parky plays him and not put him on bench ,but how will he fill the legend that is andy grays boots ,got a feeling parky will start with bates up front cos he can play anywhere ,cant believe gray is out again shingles i think what a bloody waste of money ,i think stead will be ok he,s a tall lad so will fit into hoofit parky style football , realcitygent
  • Score: 0

4:17pm Thu 27 Mar 14

Prisoner Cell Block A says...

minkiebantam wrote:
Prisoner Cell Block A wrote:
Prisoner Cell Block A wrote:
mrmuzzy wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.
Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.
Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy.
lol. Good, quick retraction statement Prisoner! "Are you councillor Green in disguise??" ; )
Hahaha, could be. EIther him or Henry the mild mannered janitor.

I realised my words were likely to be taken badly by everybody apart from the numpty it was aimed at. I hope I did cause offence there, that was intended.
[quote][p][bold]minkiebantam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Prisoner Cell Block A[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Prisoner Cell Block A[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mrmuzzy[/bold] wrote: Same old excuses! Should have fetched another forward in till end of season. An absolute shambles at all levels!!! Hope lawn/rhodes are happy. Because they are destroying this football club. Unless parkinson goes. League 2 football again.[/p][/quote]Oh my weeping Jesus, this is a joke statement isn't it? Rhodes and Lawn are destroying this club? If you want to see a club destroyed have a wander up Manchester Road, then come back and anoint the feet of the men you just villified. Regards Parky, you'd sack a manager at this stage of the season? You don't remember us doing that with Todd, it is only this season we've got back into that division. I can only assume you are one of the buffoons who sit near me in the Midland Road, or are at the front with a carer.[/p][/quote]Which isn't to say that anyone from the front has such a bad opinion or knowledge as yourself, that was worded badly and meant no offence to anyone but mrmuzzy.[/p][/quote]lol. Good, quick retraction statement Prisoner! "Are you councillor Green in disguise??" ; )[/p][/quote]Hahaha, could be. EIther him or Henry the mild mannered janitor. I realised my words were likely to be taken badly by everybody apart from the numpty it was aimed at. I hope I did cause offence there, that was intended. Prisoner Cell Block A
  • Score: -1

4:18pm Thu 27 Mar 14

james craggs says...

Three big problems,
1. Jittery Goalkeeper makes defence uncertain so wrong decisions made.
2. Midfield, no strong attack minded players to drive us forward.
3. Too much reliance on Hanson due to incompetent partner leads to ;
Big hoof up field to isolated forwards playing with back to goal.
All 3 need rectifying quickly, lets hope Parkinson recognises this and is the man for the job.
Three big problems, 1. Jittery Goalkeeper makes defence uncertain so wrong decisions made. 2. Midfield, no strong attack minded players to drive us forward. 3. Too much reliance on Hanson due to incompetent partner leads to ; Big hoof up field to isolated forwards playing with back to goal. All 3 need rectifying quickly, lets hope Parkinson recognises this and is the man for the job. james craggs
  • Score: -1

4:24pm Thu 27 Mar 14

Prisoner Cell Block A says...

torreyman wrote:
ok we get Hanson fit that's great but one man playing with a load of garbage what chance has he got does anybody know if we have scouts who go around looking at young players ? or is it left to PP ?
Why would we scout 'young' players when our own youth team have just won their divsion, play in a cup final on Saturday and have already produced one first teamer this season with a few more to be added next?

PP scouts our next opponents mainly.
[quote][p][bold]torreyman[/bold] wrote: ok we get Hanson fit that's great but one man playing with a load of garbage what chance has he got does anybody know if we have scouts who go around looking at young players ? or is it left to PP ?[/p][/quote]Why would we scout 'young' players when our own youth team have just won their divsion, play in a cup final on Saturday and have already produced one first teamer this season with a few more to be added next? PP scouts our next opponents mainly. Prisoner Cell Block A
  • Score: -1

5:50pm Thu 27 Mar 14

bcfc1903 says...

Victor Clayton wrote:
bcfc1903 wrote:
I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way. How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again.
I am sure you are right about enough quality. I think PP is over thinking the job and we just need a better balance. One thing I do wonder about – in the Gills game Drury was high up the pitch, in support of Reach all the time, but against Walsall he hardly crosses the halfway line in the first half. Has he had his wings clipped?
Yes, I think Phil needs to take a step back and relax a little, over preparing and too much tactics could be taking the edge of the players. You only need to a lose a small percentage of freedom as a player and before you know it you're playing with shackles attached. Belief is absolutely key, the players need to follow tactics but they also need the 'freedom' to play. So Victor, you make an excellent point in regards to Drury. Everyone needs to relax, dig deep and believe in themselves, do that and everything else will fall into place.!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Victor Clayton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bcfc1903[/bold] wrote: I'm quite certain that BCFC have enough in the dressing room to collect the points needed, it's not like BCFC are cemented in the bottom four is it. A level head is needed not the flapping around in sheer panic that some seem to be doing asking for everyone including the club cleaner to be sacked. Calm determination is key to BCFC having a first successful season in this division . Backbone and a tough mental attitude will always go along way. How about quid a kid making an appearance during the last three home games, let's get Valley Parade rocking again.[/p][/quote]I am sure you are right about enough quality. I think PP is over thinking the job and we just need a better balance. One thing I do wonder about – in the Gills game Drury was high up the pitch, in support of Reach all the time, but against Walsall he hardly crosses the halfway line in the first half. Has he had his wings clipped?[/p][/quote]Yes, I think Phil needs to take a step back and relax a little, over preparing and too much tactics could be taking the edge of the players. You only need to a lose a small percentage of freedom as a player and before you know it you're playing with shackles attached. Belief is absolutely key, the players need to follow tactics but they also need the 'freedom' to play. So Victor, you make an excellent point in regards to Drury. Everyone needs to relax, dig deep and believe in themselves, do that and everything else will fall into place.!!!!! bcfc1903
  • Score: 5

6:42pm Thu 27 Mar 14

lawsonio123 says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........











..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff!
Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou



ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
City fan MY ARSE
Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT!
Now Gentlemen abusing each other is no way to carry on please call a end to this dispute
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.[/p][/quote]City fan MY ARSE[/p][/quote]Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT![/p][/quote]Now Gentlemen abusing each other is no way to carry on please call a end to this dispute lawsonio123
  • Score: 0

9:25pm Thu 27 Mar 14

jamiejoe says...

shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........









..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick".
You asked me a question...and I answered it!.
I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios
1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say)
2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club
Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff!
Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou

ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
Fair point!!
[quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.[/p][/quote]Fair point!! jamiejoe
  • Score: -1

12:13pm Fri 28 Mar 14

nowt fresh says...

lawsonio123 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote:
whisky1 wrote:
shaun from richmond wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!!
SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.
You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.
You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.
Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".
No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..
AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.
You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)
OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.
City fan MY ARSE
Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT!
Now Gentlemen abusing each other is no way to carry on please call a end to this dispute
Gentlemen !!!,
it's more like a Kindergarten.
[quote][p][bold]lawsonio123[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whisky1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shaun from richmond[/bold] wrote: SO WHY?.....Isnt "Parky" seeking a solution to "HIS" two big MONEY SIGNINGS (Gray (£3k a week) McLean over (£5k a week) UTTER LACK OF GOALS???????........ ..BECAUSE......They are "UTTER GARBAGE"!![/p][/quote]SHAUN I am glad your back yesterday you alleged you had inside information on the Reach loan deal from his AGENT and that the circumstances reflected poorly on PPs judgement. I am sure you agree that it is unfair to raise that allegation on a Public Forum without giving us the full details. You constantly berate PP now you have the chance ( and you have raised it) to back it up with some evidence. Explanation please.[/p][/quote]You asked me a question yesterday.....I answered it??. Did you not want me to answer??.[/p][/quote]You claim to have spoken to the agent..there is no reason why you should name him assuming you have not betrayed a confidence....you also suggest it was not Parkys FINEST HOUR..why? If you are going to make alleagtions as to the way he conducts business for the club its only fair that you substantiate them.[/p][/quote]Cant work out if you are on "Magic Mushrooms"? or just "Thick". You asked me a question...and I answered it!. I think you do better when you are backing up "Library Peter".[/p][/quote]No you haven't answered the question at all... we have to alternative scenarios 1. You have made the whole thing up and its a Walter Mittyesq fantasy (probable i would say) 2. You have reported on a conversation which disclosed information which is confidential to the player and/or the Club Which is it?..[/p][/quote]AH WELL!....You will never know!...WELL, NOT FOR CERTAIN! Will you?.[/p][/quote]You cannot answer in a straightforward and honest way ..which sums you up ..No class...and obviously no life (of any merit)[/p][/quote]OOh....Don't get all Mad!!...Heres a tip....Try the McCall on match days...you will find out all kinds of stuff! Lots of Managers/Agents/Scou ts...who knows what kind of stuff you may learn!.[/p][/quote]City fan MY ARSE[/p][/quote]Whats your "Arse" got to do with it?...PERVERT![/p][/quote]Now Gentlemen abusing each other is no way to carry on please call a end to this dispute[/p][/quote]Gentlemen !!!, it's more like a Kindergarten. nowt fresh
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree