Koukash bid for Bradford Bulls gathering momentum

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Salford Red Devils owner Dr Marwan Koukash Salford Red Devils owner Dr Marwan Koukash

Dr Marwan Koukash has revealed his wife is already eyeing up potential new recruits for Francis Cummins’ squad.

Mandy Koukash yesterday submitted a bid to buy the Bulls from Leeds-based administrator David Wilson and should know by early next week if it has been successful.

Focus has now turned to making new signings and Dr Koukash said that process was underway.

The Salford Red Devils owner told the T&A: “Obviously Mandy is already looking at bringing in players.

“By seeking to take over the Bulls, she realises that the club need to finish outside of the bottom two.

“It’s crucial that everybody plays their part – including Mandy – to get players in and she is looking at doing that.”

Dr Koukash admitted making big-name signings would be unlikely but spoke of his confidence that the Bulls can overturn their six-point penalty and survive relegation.

“When you say big signings, you have to be realistic because which big signings are available now?” he said.

“If they are available, I’m sure Mandy will bring them in.

“But the priority this year is to make sure that investment is spent wisely in order to keep the club up. Next year is a totally different kettle of fish.”

Dr Koukash said he was looking forward to a potential wife versus husband clash when Salford travel to Bradford for a Super League match-up on April 11.

He also revealed his admiration for the way in which Cummins and his players have battled through the club’s crisis despite a constant weight of uncertainty on their shoulders.

“They have done a fantastic job,” he said.

“I can’t be seen to be telling Mandy what to do, and I won’t.

“But she’s not stupid and she can see that, despite the difficulties, there is still a team who are competing on the field.”

Dr Koukash and his wife are expected to attend Sunday’s home clash with Huddersfield but, unlike her charismatic husband, Mandy is not one for the limelight.

Dr Koukash added: “Mandy has many of my characteristics but she is probably a bit camera shy… but I’ll train her!

“I hope many thousands of people will start coming back to the ground – starting on Sunday.”

The multimillionaire racehorse owner suggested there could be a legal battle to reinstate the Bulls’ six points.

He said: “Mandy will also need to look at the legality of having the six points deducted. There could be some interesting times ahead.”

* The Bulls' Under-19s side suffered a 42-16 home defeat at the hands of Huddersfield last night.

Kyle Moore, Ross Oakes and Alex Mellor touched down for Richard Tunningley’s side, with Adam Brook kicking two goals. 

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:30am Fri 14 Mar 14

flashdonut says...

This is what we need to be reading in the morning. Not the normal doom and gloom we usually get. This bloke is worth over £900 million and he (sorry his wife) wants to buy us out.
.
This is the stuff of dreams.
.
Bullmania shall rise again.
.
COYB.
This is what we need to be reading in the morning. Not the normal doom and gloom we usually get. This bloke is worth over £900 million and he (sorry his wife) wants to buy us out. . This is the stuff of dreams. . Bullmania shall rise again. . COYB. flashdonut
  • Score: 24

7:39am Fri 14 Mar 14

colgre says...

I`d like to echo Flashdonut....to see potential good news about the Bulls is something of a novelty of late...But whoever becomes the new owner please stick with Franny he really deserves a chance to run the Bulls with a bit of money backing him up...COYB...
I`d like to echo Flashdonut....to see potential good news about the Bulls is something of a novelty of late...But whoever becomes the new owner please stick with Franny he really deserves a chance to run the Bulls with a bit of money backing him up...COYB... colgre
  • Score: 20

7:47am Fri 14 Mar 14

no1smytho says...

just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club no1smytho
  • Score: 19

8:13am Fri 14 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

no1smytho wrote:
just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money.
All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
[quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -3

8:20am Fri 14 Mar 14

melon head says...

Hold on tight squeese those knees the red hall roller coaster hasn't stopped yet . A lot more twist and turns still to come.but your right it's nice to read some positive things on here at last .one day we can all just talk about rugby on here instead of all this cr@p about who owns this gr8 club!!
Hold on tight squeese those knees the red hall roller coaster hasn't stopped yet . A lot more twist and turns still to come.but your right it's nice to read some positive things on here at last .one day we can all just talk about rugby on here instead of all this cr@p about who owns this gr8 club!! melon head
  • Score: 8

8:22am Fri 14 Mar 14

THEMANOFSTEEL says...

Who cares a bout big name signings
If players are happy they will be getting paid on time and we bring in the relevant players ie props on season contracts I can see us being fine
Truth is we won't beat huddersfield this Sunday who cares hull Kr next week which we can try and win
If we can get back the 2 points by paying the creditors
Will be even better news
Won't be a quick fix
Just hope it's good news next week!
Who cares a bout big name signings If players are happy they will be getting paid on time and we bring in the relevant players ie props on season contracts I can see us being fine Truth is we won't beat huddersfield this Sunday who cares hull Kr next week which we can try and win If we can get back the 2 points by paying the creditors Will be even better news Won't be a quick fix Just hope it's good news next week! THEMANOFSTEEL
  • Score: 4

8:37am Fri 14 Mar 14

BCFC1234 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote:
just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money.
All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story BCFC1234
  • Score: 3

8:59am Fri 14 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

BCFC1234 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote:
just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money.
All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
Why?
You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies.
For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey.

I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?
[quote][p][bold]BCFC1234[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story[/p][/quote]Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now? Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 3

9:59am Fri 14 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
BCFC1234 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?
But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BCFC1234[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story[/p][/quote]Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?[/p][/quote]But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is? AUGUST1964
  • Score: 2

10:36am Fri 14 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
BCFC1234 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?
But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?
I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one,

I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since.

I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes.
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BCFC1234[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story[/p][/quote]Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?[/p][/quote]But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?[/p][/quote]I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one, I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since. I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 2

11:23am Fri 14 Mar 14

Videoref says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
BCFC1234 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?
But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?
I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one,

I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since.

I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes.
I agree with virtually all this and have done similar myself this year-just paying at the gate. When season tickets went on sale wr had a potenntially good squad which has since been decimated and we have been defucted 6 points. Does this inspire eason ticket sales?
However, if Mandy Koukash buys the club, brings in a couple of players to replace the lost ones and we survive the season without being relegated by Franny continuing to do a great job with loan players, it puts us in a very good position next year for a long term plan with security of sound financial backing. Good look to the Koukash bid, the Squad, Franny and all the backroom staff that it works out.
Wouldn't it be ironic if wr survive relegation, look to build on and go forward and the club that gets relegated was the one who offered our best players the security of 1 yr contracts when we were doow?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BCFC1234[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story[/p][/quote]Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?[/p][/quote]But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?[/p][/quote]I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one, I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since. I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes.[/p][/quote]I agree with virtually all this and have done similar myself this year-just paying at the gate. When season tickets went on sale wr had a potenntially good squad which has since been decimated and we have been defucted 6 points. Does this inspire eason ticket sales? However, if Mandy Koukash buys the club, brings in a couple of players to replace the lost ones and we survive the season without being relegated by Franny continuing to do a great job with loan players, it puts us in a very good position next year for a long term plan with security of sound financial backing. Good look to the Koukash bid, the Squad, Franny and all the backroom staff that it works out. Wouldn't it be ironic if wr survive relegation, look to build on and go forward and the club that gets relegated was the one who offered our best players the security of 1 yr contracts when we were doow? Videoref
  • Score: 0

2:02pm Fri 14 Mar 14

flashdonut says...

Videoref wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
BCFC1234 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
no1smytho wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club
She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.
You must be gutted by this positive story
Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?
But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?
I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one,

I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since.

I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes.
I agree with virtually all this and have done similar myself this year-just paying at the gate. When season tickets went on sale wr had a potenntially good squad which has since been decimated and we have been defucted 6 points. Does this inspire eason ticket sales?
However, if Mandy Koukash buys the club, brings in a couple of players to replace the lost ones and we survive the season without being relegated by Franny continuing to do a great job with loan players, it puts us in a very good position next year for a long term plan with security of sound financial backing. Good look to the Koukash bid, the Squad, Franny and all the backroom staff that it works out.
Wouldn't it be ironic if wr survive relegation, look to build on and go forward and the club that gets relegated was the one who offered our best players the security of 1 yr contracts when we were doow?
Nothing more to add. Agree fully.
[quote][p][bold]Videoref[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BCFC1234[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]no1smytho[/bold] wrote: just hope franny is allowed to run the team, and she keeps to running the club[/p][/quote]She won't be doing anything. He's the one behind it all. He's the one on the news in the paper on twitter etc. It's his money. All that is irrelevant though as this is the only bid that has legs, all the other bids are potless.[/p][/quote]You must be gutted by this positive story[/p][/quote]Why? You have me down as someone who wants the Bulls to fail. I have all along simple pointed out that Khan and Co couldn't run a bath, were racking up massive debt and feeding the fans with lies. For making this simple observation I was called everything under the sun. Truth is I want to see the club thrive but when I see some two bob charlies riding it down the road to ruin with false promises I will say so, rather than sticking my head in the same and believing all would be rosey. I said in the RFL statement story that the RFL did the club a massive favour by not trusting Moore and co by putting special sanctions on them so they were supervised in what they did. This caused Moore to throw out his teddies for a 3rd time. I said is might be the biggest favour the RFL have done the Bulls, now weeks later someone with actual cash is potentially going to take the club forward that wasn't there before. I'm guessing you'd be happier if the RFL has just let Moore and Co get on with it to find us in the same position in 9 months time rather than the potential we have now?[/p][/quote]But will you really start going to the games as you suggested you would, and put your money where your mouth is?[/p][/quote]I'm 100% more likely to hand money to this regime than I am the Khan one, I've not had a season ticket since my hands were burnt with Hood. Buying a season ticket then the club finding the club might not make it past easter, then Khan and his labour cronies came in and I didn't trust any of them so I've stayed away since. I went to the Castleford game as a friend has a spare ticket but if I have confidence in the top, I'm likely to buy my own yes.[/p][/quote]I agree with virtually all this and have done similar myself this year-just paying at the gate. When season tickets went on sale wr had a potenntially good squad which has since been decimated and we have been defucted 6 points. Does this inspire eason ticket sales? However, if Mandy Koukash buys the club, brings in a couple of players to replace the lost ones and we survive the season without being relegated by Franny continuing to do a great job with loan players, it puts us in a very good position next year for a long term plan with security of sound financial backing. Good look to the Koukash bid, the Squad, Franny and all the backroom staff that it works out. Wouldn't it be ironic if wr survive relegation, look to build on and go forward and the club that gets relegated was the one who offered our best players the security of 1 yr contracts when we were doow?[/p][/quote]Nothing more to add. Agree fully. flashdonut
  • Score: 1

7:25pm Fri 14 Mar 14

ramascott says...

THEMANOFSTEEL wrote:
Who cares a bout big name signings
If players are happy they will be getting paid on time and we bring in the relevant players ie props on season contracts I can see us being fine
Truth is we won't beat huddersfield this Sunday who cares hull Kr next week which we can try and win
If we can get back the 2 points by paying the creditors
Will be even better news
Won't be a quick fix
Just hope it's good news next week!
by saying "the truth is we wont beat Huddersfield this Sunday" is by far a negative statement!
the bulls have talent and anything can happen on any day.. rugby league is a very weird game indeed. i infact do believe we can turn Huddersfield over and it would be good to see.
as far as the bulls future is lookibg its looking very good as it seems.
[quote][p][bold]THEMANOFSTEEL[/bold] wrote: Who cares a bout big name signings If players are happy they will be getting paid on time and we bring in the relevant players ie props on season contracts I can see us being fine Truth is we won't beat huddersfield this Sunday who cares hull Kr next week which we can try and win If we can get back the 2 points by paying the creditors Will be even better news Won't be a quick fix Just hope it's good news next week![/p][/quote]by saying "the truth is we wont beat Huddersfield this Sunday" is by far a negative statement! the bulls have talent and anything can happen on any day.. rugby league is a very weird game indeed. i infact do believe we can turn Huddersfield over and it would be good to see. as far as the bulls future is lookibg its looking very good as it seems. ramascott
  • Score: 0

7:17am Sat 15 Mar 14

cleckbull says...

Lets all be there on Sunday and make sure Mrs Koukask receives the best welcome possible
COYB !!
Lets all be there on Sunday and make sure Mrs Koukask receives the best welcome possible COYB !! cleckbull
  • Score: 1

7:21am Sat 15 Mar 14

cleckbull says...

Ooops..sorry about the typo....Mrs Koukash !!
Ooops..sorry about the typo....Mrs Koukash !! cleckbull
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree