Bradford Bulls and other Super League clubs to pocket £400,000 cash windfalls

Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Bradford Bulls and other Super League clubs to pocket £400,000 cash windfalls Bradford Bulls and other Super League clubs to pocket £400,000 cash windfalls

Super League clubs received a ‘signing-on fee’ of £300,000 from the RFL in February as part of the new television deal with Sky that was announced at the start of the season, it has been revealed.

Clubs will receive another £100,000 in July, giving them a windfall of £400,000 in less than six months.

Bradford have so far received around £250,000 of the £300,000 in two separate payments which have been used to help pay wages in the past two months.

The RFL are holding back the remaining £50,000 until the club’s ownership saga has been resolved.

Comments (39)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:37am Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -15

7:47am Wed 5 Mar 14

melon head says...

I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!!
I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!! melon head
  • Score: 19

7:53am Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

melon head wrote:
I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!!
Yeah hand the money over so when the new owner takes over the club is potless and the club needs an extra £500k investment. Thats a great idea.
[quote][p][bold]melon head[/bold] wrote: I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!![/p][/quote]Yeah hand the money over so when the new owner takes over the club is potless and the club needs an extra £500k investment. Thats a great idea. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -18

7:56am Wed 5 Mar 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

T.V.O.R.
£50k is witheld
T.V.O.R. £50k is witheld spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 16

8:02am Wed 5 Mar 14

melon head says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
melon head wrote:
I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!!
Yeah hand the money over so when the new owner takes over the club is potless and the club needs an extra £500k investment. Thats a great idea.
It's 50k and I was thinking about paying wages that's all ,calm down dear
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]melon head[/bold] wrote: I wonder if any other clubs have had money held back in the past ???we are not the only club to be in this position !!!!!! So the thinking is if your club needs money to survive hold some back that should work !!![/p][/quote]Yeah hand the money over so when the new owner takes over the club is potless and the club needs an extra £500k investment. Thats a great idea.[/p][/quote]It's 50k and I was thinking about paying wages that's all ,calm down dear melon head
  • Score: 23

8:09am Wed 5 Mar 14

Lythambull says...

Wasn't all this common knowledge about three weeks ago when the deal was announced? The headline leads you to think we had additional money coming in. Oh well, another day, another lazy Heppenstall story. Good news about Greg Burke, he's a solid player and if he can have the impact Mullally had had then he won't go far wrong.

Hopefully an announcement/movemen
t in ownership comes soon.
Wasn't all this common knowledge about three weeks ago when the deal was announced? The headline leads you to think we had additional money coming in. Oh well, another day, another lazy Heppenstall story. Good news about Greg Burke, he's a solid player and if he can have the impact Mullally had had then he won't go far wrong. Hopefully an announcement/movemen t in ownership comes soon. Lythambull
  • Score: 10

8:30am Wed 5 Mar 14

Sheffieldbull says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not? Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 18

8:35am Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -4

8:38am Wed 5 Mar 14

oddshapedballs says...

So the initial required figure wanted my moore and co was 500k and then this dropped to 100k. I thought he was putting some of the sponsorship monies in that he spoke of.
So the initial required figure wanted my moore and co was 500k and then this dropped to 100k. I thought he was putting some of the sponsorship monies in that he spoke of. oddshapedballs
  • Score: 1

9:07am Wed 5 Mar 14

Sheffieldbull says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts. Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 6

9:18am Wed 5 Mar 14

nosher says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.[/p][/quote]Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb nosher
  • Score: 4

9:31am Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
The RFL were clearly scared of losing the bulls but now they are at the stage where they appear not to care less.
Hood maybe exploited this situation by offloading the ground under the impression the RFL would never kick them out as they had their ground and it was useless without them.
Whats been and gone can't be changed and the RFL do shoulder some blame, but to blame them outright is very simplistic.
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.[/p][/quote]The RFL were clearly scared of losing the bulls but now they are at the stage where they appear not to care less. Hood maybe exploited this situation by offloading the ground under the impression the RFL would never kick them out as they had their ground and it was useless without them. Whats been and gone can't be changed and the RFL do shoulder some blame, but to blame them outright is very simplistic. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -9

9:31am Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
The RFL were clearly scared of losing the bulls but now they are at the stage where they appear not to care less.
Hood maybe exploited this situation by offloading the ground under the impression the RFL would never kick them out as they had their ground and it was useless without them.
Whats been and gone can't be changed and the RFL do shoulder some blame, but to blame them outright is very simplistic.
[quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.[/p][/quote]The RFL were clearly scared of losing the bulls but now they are at the stage where they appear not to care less. Hood maybe exploited this situation by offloading the ground under the impression the RFL would never kick them out as they had their ground and it was useless without them. Whats been and gone can't be changed and the RFL do shoulder some blame, but to blame them outright is very simplistic. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -8

9:32am Wed 5 Mar 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

It would have made sense if the RFL had been in a position to with hold all this money until the new owners are in place but the Club have been left in such a state by MM and his crew that 250K has been eaten up in wages already which should have been budgeted for.

Where is the season ticket money?
It would have made sense if the RFL had been in a position to with hold all this money until the new owners are in place but the Club have been left in such a state by MM and his crew that 250K has been eaten up in wages already which should have been budgeted for. Where is the season ticket money? fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 8

9:44am Wed 5 Mar 14

BierleyBoy says...

Gerry Suttcliffe won't be happy about this not being used to cover OK Bulls debts and avoid administration.

If that had happened his mate Khan could have walked away from the £200k council loan he has defaulted on after he failed to sell the business.

At least it keeps the Bulls afloat until another new company is set up to take over the SL licence.
Gerry Suttcliffe won't be happy about this not being used to cover OK Bulls debts and avoid administration. If that had happened his mate Khan could have walked away from the £200k council loan he has defaulted on after he failed to sell the business. At least it keeps the Bulls afloat until another new company is set up to take over the SL licence. BierleyBoy
  • Score: 9

9:59am Wed 5 Mar 14

Ever positive says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Do you ever wake up and say it's great to be alive?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Do you ever wake up and say it's great to be alive? Ever positive
  • Score: 15

10:09am Wed 5 Mar 14

axelf1963 says...

nosher wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb
Well said Nosher although the RFL should have held back ALL the money till this circus is over, The new owners can do a runner with it , Is it true about last lot allegedly weighing in barriers from speedway ?
[quote][p][bold]nosher[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.[/p][/quote]Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb[/p][/quote]Well said Nosher although the RFL should have held back ALL the money till this circus is over, The new owners can do a runner with it , Is it true about last lot allegedly weighing in barriers from speedway ? axelf1963
  • Score: -1

10:18am Wed 5 Mar 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Axel.
No.
Axel. No. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 4

10:36am Wed 5 Mar 14

rogerthat! says...

Lythambull wrote:
Wasn't all this common knowledge about three weeks ago when the deal was announced? The headline leads you to think we had additional money coming in. Oh well, another day, another lazy Heppenstall story. Good news about Greg Burke, he's a solid player and if he can have the impact Mullally had had then he won't go far wrong.

Hopefully an announcement/movemen

t in ownership comes soon.
And your point??. Never positive .Bitter.
[quote][p][bold]Lythambull[/bold] wrote: Wasn't all this common knowledge about three weeks ago when the deal was announced? The headline leads you to think we had additional money coming in. Oh well, another day, another lazy Heppenstall story. Good news about Greg Burke, he's a solid player and if he can have the impact Mullally had had then he won't go far wrong. Hopefully an announcement/movemen t in ownership comes soon.[/p][/quote]And your point??. Never positive .Bitter. rogerthat!
  • Score: -1

11:40am Wed 5 Mar 14

nosher says...

axelf1963 wrote:
nosher wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Sheffieldbull wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club.

Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year.

Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out!
Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent?
No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for.
And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?
If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them.
So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood?
And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.
It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way.
My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics.
The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.
Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb
Well said Nosher although the RFL should have held back ALL the money till this circus is over, The new owners can do a runner with it , Is it true about last lot allegedly weighing in barriers from speedway ?
Why thank you TBC. Shall I ting you the next time I go dogging lol
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]nosher[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sheffieldbull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]As usual, in your rush to post your anti Bulls opinions you disregard facts and figures as these details are really unimportant in your agenda eh TVOR? In fairness you were only £450k out! Seeing that you are ‘all knowing’ about the Bulls finances, and directly relating to a statement you made in your offering, let us be privy to your thoughts on the £700K Loan made secretly by the RFL to the Hood regime a little short of 3 months after the RFL had granted the Bulls a 3 year license to operate in Super League –do you consider this as grossly dishonest or just incompetent? No, you are right, the RFL have nothing to answer for. And NO, the RFL did not make the previous Directors overspend – that was solely down to their own mismanagement – no argument from me in that respect. Should the RFL shoulder any responsibility for that too? – Well, they were responsible for policing their own Licensing System were they not?[/p][/quote]If anything the RFL are guilty of trying to ensure the Bulls were part of super league a few years ago. With hindsight they probably would have refused the licence and left the Bulls to die. If they did that however the same people would still be pointing the finger at them. So are you under the impression the SL licence should have been turned down under Hood? And yes apologies for quoting the wrong figure.[/p][/quote]It’s totally hypothetical now, but even if the RFL had not granted a SL License then, how would it have been much different than the situation the Club are in now? It wouldn’t just have been the Bulls that would have forfeited the SL License back then, by the way. My criticism of the RFL is not solely directed at the current Bulls situation alone, it stretches back many years over many different topics. The point you are missing is this. The RFL have presided over failure after failure. Poor decision after poor decision. Weak governance and inept financial acumen. I’d be happy to supply examples to all of those accusations; alas I would only be repeating myself as I have done this many a time and often in other posts.[/p][/quote]Please not another rant. We are where we are, onwards and upwards. Coyb[/p][/quote]Well said Nosher although the RFL should have held back ALL the money till this circus is over, The new owners can do a runner with it , Is it true about last lot allegedly weighing in barriers from speedway ?[/p][/quote]Why thank you TBC. Shall I ting you the next time I go dogging lol nosher
  • Score: 2

1:13pm Wed 5 Mar 14

axelf1963 says...

You have quoted me there is that a mistake ?
You have quoted me there is that a mistake ? axelf1963
  • Score: -4

4:57pm Wed 5 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone?
SAD, SAD, CHAP.
You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there.
Well how about kite flying then!
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then! AUGUST1964
  • Score: 3

7:27pm Wed 5 Mar 14

bcfc1903 says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone?
SAD, SAD, CHAP.
You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there.
Well how about kite flying then!
Make no mistake Bradford Bulls fans, the vast majority of BCFC fans are with you!!!
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Make no mistake Bradford Bulls fans, the vast majority of BCFC fans are with you!!! bcfc1903
  • Score: 6

7:37pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone?
SAD, SAD, CHAP.
You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there.
Well how about kite flying then!
Evening Viking.
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Evening Viking. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 0

7:37pm Wed 5 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

bcfc1903 wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then!
Make no mistake Bradford Bulls fans, the vast majority of BCFC fans are with you!!!
Thankyou friend
[quote][p][bold]bcfc1903[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Make no mistake Bradford Bulls fans, the vast majority of BCFC fans are with you!!![/p][/quote]Thankyou friend AUGUST1964
  • Score: 5

8:17pm Wed 5 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then!
Evening Viking.
Looks like you suffer from delusions also!

Think the best course of treatment for you is that, in future everyone ignores you, we can see it's making your condition worse if we try and coax you into the normal world,(he needs to be blanked in future)
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Evening Viking.[/p][/quote]Looks like you suffer from delusions also! Think the best course of treatment for you is that, in future everyone ignores you, we can see it's making your condition worse if we try and coax you into the normal world,(he needs to be blanked in future) AUGUST1964
  • Score: 0

8:23pm Wed 5 Mar 14

axelf1963 says...

Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends:

My name is Viking,
I'm now called August,
What a joke of a man I really am.
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am. axelf1963
  • Score: -2

8:35pm Wed 5 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

axelf1963 wrote:
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.
IGNORE
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.[/p][/quote]IGNORE AUGUST1964
  • Score: 1

10:09pm Wed 5 Mar 14

axelf1963 says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
axelf1963 wrote:
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.
IGNORE
Breathe.......Whilst your still able
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.[/p][/quote]IGNORE[/p][/quote]Breathe.......Whilst your still able axelf1963
  • Score: -1

10:23pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
axelf1963 wrote:
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.
IGNORE
Where have you been for the last few months? Seen through your man from the pru login now the August1964 one. What next?
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.[/p][/quote]IGNORE[/p][/quote]Where have you been for the last few months? Seen through your man from the pru login now the August1964 one. What next? Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -1

10:27pm Wed 5 Mar 14

bradfordbronco says...

axelf1963 wrote:
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends:

My name is Viking,
I'm now called August,
What a joke of a man I really am.
God your're so boring. I lost interest after 4 words of your sentence!!!!
[quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.[/p][/quote]God your're so boring. I lost interest after 4 words of your sentence!!!! bradfordbronco
  • Score: 2

10:34pm Wed 5 Mar 14

bradfordbronco says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
axelf1963 wrote:
Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.
IGNORE
Where have you been for the last few months? Seen through your man from the pru login now the August1964 one. What next?
What's next is that you will carry on each day hoping for the death of the Bulls. What interest is to you? Do you actually need help? Do you need a hug or somebody to talk to? All this hatred can't be good for you. Is there anything in life you do enjoy? If so I suggest you concentrate on that rather than spend your time on matters that don't concern you.
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]axelf1963[/bold] wrote: Looks like another verse to the Viking song my friends: My name is Viking, I'm now called August, What a joke of a man I really am.[/p][/quote]IGNORE[/p][/quote]Where have you been for the last few months? Seen through your man from the pru login now the August1964 one. What next?[/p][/quote]What's next is that you will carry on each day hoping for the death of the Bulls. What interest is to you? Do you actually need help? Do you need a hug or somebody to talk to? All this hatred can't be good for you. Is there anything in life you do enjoy? If so I suggest you concentrate on that rather than spend your time on matters that don't concern you. bradfordbronco
  • Score: 2

11:26pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone?
SAD, SAD, CHAP.
You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there.
Well how about kite flying then!
Why the name calling, does it make your postings more plausible?

Anyway people, we can't comment on the Moore and co/RFL thread and we had that big thing about the gang being innocent and the RFL saying they wanted to use club money, so who is right?
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Why the name calling, does it make your postings more plausible? Anyway people, we can't comment on the Moore and co/RFL thread and we had that big thing about the gang being innocent and the RFL saying they wanted to use club money, so who is right? Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: 0

12:53am Thu 6 Mar 14

portugalbull says...

Glazers bought Man utd with club paying for loan, therefore with club money
Whilst this does not necessary make it right the precedence is there.

See RFL will not withdraw statement so I guess it will all come out in court.
Glazers bought Man utd with club paying for loan, therefore with club money Whilst this does not necessary make it right the precedence is there. See RFL will not withdraw statement so I guess it will all come out in court. portugalbull
  • Score: 3

7:45am Thu 6 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Papa Smurfs Wig wrote:
AUGUST1964 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.
Still waking up alone?
SAD, SAD, CHAP.
You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there.
Well how about kite flying then!
Why the name calling, does it make your postings more plausible?

Anyway people, we can't comment on the Moore and co/RFL thread and we had that big thing about the gang being innocent and the RFL saying they wanted to use club money, so who is right?
Anyone who doesn't tow the line gets turned upon.
Even though those people warned about the massive iceberg ahead before it was announced at the fans forum.
They are still happy to believe those who told them that the setup of a new company meant no threat of admin. That theu owned the club when they didn't, that the club players were ringfenced, that there was to be no points deduction, etc, etc.
They set out to call names to any who doesn't believe this guff like they do.
[quote][p][bold]Papa Smurfs Wig[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Awaits comments of how its unfair £500k is being held back until the ownership is sorted instead of been handed to Moore & Co in order to buy the club. Then how £600k of central funding deduction is unfair when £1.5m of debt was wiped off which no longer required servicing. Then how it was wrong of the RFL to buy the ground when the Bulls feel £700k in arrears on a loan. And how with £600k none of this mess would have happened as £600k easily covers £1.5m of debt Khan ran up in a year. Verdict, it's all the RFL's fault.[/p][/quote]Still waking up alone? SAD, SAD, CHAP. You'd be better going for a walk in the park the spring flowers are starting to come out,it'll be much nicer than sitting in your room by yourself all day,ask if they'll let you go back and comment on City topcs again you used to like that didn't you,oh sorry I forgot they chased you away from there. Well how about kite flying then![/p][/quote]Why the name calling, does it make your postings more plausible? Anyway people, we can't comment on the Moore and co/RFL thread and we had that big thing about the gang being innocent and the RFL saying they wanted to use club money, so who is right?[/p][/quote]Anyone who doesn't tow the line gets turned upon. Even though those people warned about the massive iceberg ahead before it was announced at the fans forum. They are still happy to believe those who told them that the setup of a new company meant no threat of admin. That theu owned the club when they didn't, that the club players were ringfenced, that there was to be no points deduction, etc, etc. They set out to call names to any who doesn't believe this guff like they do. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 2

8:19am Thu 6 Mar 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Anyone with a normal thought process can usually see a little from various angles,all you see for some reason and it shows in your posts, is hate and bitterness for reasons only you know.

And talking about supposed lies by MM, you've done exactly the same on here,remember when you pretended you'd been to the Cas game

I'm not the only one who has noticed these traits you possess,not matter how it turns out at Odsal to you it will always end in tears won't it,because thats what you wish for!!!

I suggest in future that everyone with any true interest as to the outcome of the Bulls IGNORE posst by you or your aliases,you really have become very boring.
Anyone with a normal thought process can usually see a little from various angles,all you see for some reason and it shows in your posts, is hate and bitterness for reasons only you know. And talking about supposed lies by MM, you've done exactly the same on here,remember when you pretended you'd been to the Cas game I'm not the only one who has noticed these traits you possess,not matter how it turns out at Odsal to you it will always end in tears won't it,because thats what you wish for!!! I suggest in future that everyone with any true interest as to the outcome of the Bulls IGNORE posst by you or your aliases,you really have become very boring. AUGUST1964
  • Score: 1

8:36am Thu 6 Mar 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

AUGUST1964 wrote:
Anyone with a normal thought process can usually see a little from various angles,all you see for some reason and it shows in your posts, is hate and bitterness for reasons only you know.

And talking about supposed lies by MM, you've done exactly the same on here,remember when you pretended you'd been to the Cas game

I'm not the only one who has noticed these traits you possess,not matter how it turns out at Odsal to you it will always end in tears won't it,because thats what you wish for!!!

I suggest in future that everyone with any true interest as to the outcome of the Bulls IGNORE posst by you or your aliases,you really have become very boring.
What every you say Viking. Why not save the hassle and log on as viking rather than various different users?
[quote][p][bold]AUGUST1964[/bold] wrote: Anyone with a normal thought process can usually see a little from various angles,all you see for some reason and it shows in your posts, is hate and bitterness for reasons only you know. And talking about supposed lies by MM, you've done exactly the same on here,remember when you pretended you'd been to the Cas game I'm not the only one who has noticed these traits you possess,not matter how it turns out at Odsal to you it will always end in tears won't it,because thats what you wish for!!! I suggest in future that everyone with any true interest as to the outcome of the Bulls IGNORE posst by you or your aliases,you really have become very boring.[/p][/quote]What every you say Viking. Why not save the hassle and log on as viking rather than various different users? Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 1

11:19am Thu 6 Mar 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

portugalbull wrote:
Glazers bought Man utd with club paying for loan, therefore with club money
Whilst this does not necessary make it right the precedence is there.

See RFL will not withdraw statement so I guess it will all come out in court.
Wether they did or didn't it is wrong but that is on a grand scale way off the Bulls status in the money stakes. They are so big that nearly anyone coming in would be doing similar as they are so huge. But they were the champions last year and have a massive fan base in the far east and more.
The Bulls are in a minority sport and the players were part time in this sport not so many years ago. But just becsuse thry were world chpions ten or so years ago doesn't put thrm anywhere near the dizzy heights of the big football clubs. As far as dome will think tiddlywinks could be bigger.

Yes it might come out in court but so many look at the last incarnation to have hrld office to be the new "owners" of the Bulls to have done some very underhand deals, the fencing being a big point even if the Reading Bullette was towing the safety line. Rubbish l ssy, scrap has high value.
[quote][p][bold]portugalbull[/bold] wrote: Glazers bought Man utd with club paying for loan, therefore with club money Whilst this does not necessary make it right the precedence is there. See RFL will not withdraw statement so I guess it will all come out in court.[/p][/quote]Wether they did or didn't it is wrong but that is on a grand scale way off the Bulls status in the money stakes. They are so big that nearly anyone coming in would be doing similar as they are so huge. But they were the champions last year and have a massive fan base in the far east and more. The Bulls are in a minority sport and the players were part time in this sport not so many years ago. But just becsuse thry were world chpions ten or so years ago doesn't put thrm anywhere near the dizzy heights of the big football clubs. As far as dome will think tiddlywinks could be bigger. Yes it might come out in court but so many look at the last incarnation to have hrld office to be the new "owners" of the Bulls to have done some very underhand deals, the fencing being a big point even if the Reading Bullette was towing the safety line. Rubbish l ssy, scrap has high value. Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: 0

3:01pm Thu 6 Mar 14

axelf1963 says...

Another verse:

My name is viking,
I have been rumbled,
What a joke of a man I really am.

TVOR he will never revert to his Viking name as the embarrassment factor would probably kill him off quicker than mother nature
Another verse: My name is viking, I have been rumbled, What a joke of a man I really am. TVOR he will never revert to his Viking name as the embarrassment factor would probably kill him off quicker than mother nature axelf1963
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree