Emotional Bradford Bulls coach rips into 'vultures' tapping up his squad as he fears more player exits

Jarrod Sammut, pictured, has already left the Bulls for Wakefield and Garreth Carvell went to Hull FC

Garreth Carvell playing for Hull FC

First published in Sport
Last updated
Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , Bradford Bulls Reporter

Bulls coach Francis Cummins fears that “vultures are circling” his best players in the wake of the club’s administration and revealed how they have been the subject of numerous illegal approaches.

Cummins, who described the situation as “anarchy”, said a number of his squad had been tapped up by rival clubs since the start of pre-season due to the ongoing saga surrounding the Bulls’ ownership.

Since the club was placed into administration on January 31, Garreth Carvell and Jarrod Sammut have left but Cummins accepted yesterday that other players could follow suit.

Cummins said: “The vultures have been circling for months and it’s been anarchy during that time.

“It’s still anarchy now because I’ve got people tapping up players.

“This is not just agents; it’s people from other clubs but they are allowed to do it (get away with it) because this is the situation we are in.

“The silence is deafening from within the game and the players haven’t told me personally but I know it’s going on.

“There are certain players who are getting pressure from other people to join their club.

“This was going on during pre-season and we’ve had illegal approaches all the time.

“We’ve had coaches getting players to ring our players up but nothing was done. It’s been stated (to the Rugby Football League) but I’m not going to hold my breath.”

Cummins said he would not blame any of his players if they decided to jump ship should a better offer present itself.

Cummins added: “I couldn’t blame anyone at all. We talk about player welfare but this is torture.

“We have lost players through this already and if more were allowed to leave then we are just being kept alive – on a life-support machine – to enable other clubs to function.

“It felt like we were starting to move forward, then the rug gets pulled again. You are asking how long mentally people can hang in there. To have the guts ripped out again is not nice.”

Robbie Hunter-Paul is remaining as chief executive and is hoping other clubs do not take advantage of the Bulls' difficulties.

He said: “It’s the same situation we were in two weeks ago – the contracts are transferred to the administrator.

“There are arguments to say they can go, and arguments to say they can’t. It would be remiss of me to make a comment on whether people will leave.

“It’s a really grey area. Clubs will do what clubs will do.

“You would hope with the term rugby league family, people would act like a family.”

Cummins and a number of backroom staff worked without pay for three months after being made redundant during the Bulls’ previous spell in administration in 2012.

Cummins was re-employed as head coach following Mick Potter’s departure but he said yesterday: “We’ve worked as volunteers before but that won’t be happening again.

“We did what we had to do last time because we were trying to save the club.

“But financially, me and a few of staff have never recovered from that period when we worked for nothing.

“We did what we had to do to get the club through to start building it back up.

“But me personally, I have done my bit. If I was to be made redundant then I wouldn’t be volunteering and working without pay.”

Cummins and his players have been reassured by the administrator that they will be paid tomorrow.

Sunday’s home clash with London Broncos will also go ahead as scheduled as the search for new owners continues.

Mark Moore, who was fronting Bradford Bulls 2014’s bid to buy the club, said he pulled out because the six-point penalty imposed by the RFL made relegation a certainty.

But Cummins said: “I disagree with him on the football side because I believe we are six points better than some teams – as long as I can keep the players I’ve got and there are options to bring in some young players on loan.”

Comments (54)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:21am Thu 27 Feb 14

bradfordbronco says...

If the RFL just kept out of it all this would have been sorted months ago. all their checking and time delays is killing the clubs

So far desoite do all their checks they have passed fit Mr Hood, Mr Khan, Mr Calvert Witt and Moore, Sincce then they have criticised them all. What was the point of their delaying tactics while they carry out checks and allow the administrators bill to grow
If the RFL just kept out of it all this would have been sorted months ago. all their checking and time delays is killing the clubs So far desoite do all their checks they have passed fit Mr Hood, Mr Khan, Mr Calvert Witt and Moore, Sincce then they have criticised them all. What was the point of their delaying tactics while they carry out checks and allow the administrators bill to grow bradfordbronco
  • Score: 18

7:43am Thu 27 Feb 14

Solomon Grundy says...

This whole situation is a disgrace and the RFL are massively to blame for what has happened starting with the bizarre and still unexplained purchase of the lease on Odsal from the Hood regime, which they outright lied about.

This needs to be fully investigated and the senior bods at Red Hall made to come thoroughly clean.

Huge sympathy for Francis and the staff at the club now, this is genuinely unfair on them.
This whole situation is a disgrace and the RFL are massively to blame for what has happened starting with the bizarre and still unexplained purchase of the lease on Odsal from the Hood regime, which they outright lied about. This needs to be fully investigated and the senior bods at Red Hall made to come thoroughly clean. Huge sympathy for Francis and the staff at the club now, this is genuinely unfair on them. Solomon Grundy
  • Score: 12

7:55am Thu 27 Feb 14

Ship rock says...

I'm surprised the idea of joining all four bids together hasn't been proposed. That would have financial benefits and would have more collective ideas to pull us back
I'm surprised the idea of joining all four bids together hasn't been proposed. That would have financial benefits and would have more collective ideas to pull us back Ship rock
  • Score: 3

7:55am Thu 27 Feb 14

slattsdad says...

Why show picture of sammut under headline of vultures circling???? Everything was above board and Wakefield praised on there conduct on the whole thing. Looks very misleading!!!!!
Why show picture of sammut under headline of vultures circling???? Everything was above board and Wakefield praised on there conduct on the whole thing. Looks very misleading!!!!! slattsdad
  • Score: 20

8:47am Thu 27 Feb 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Bronco,
How many times on this site have I said that the R.L.F. board are a useless bunch of amateurs.They have not got a clue.Have they not already stated that Mr.Lamb is a fit and proper person to take over the club.What criteria have they used to decide this ? Anybody know ? A bunch of amateurs headed by a Pub Landlord.What a state the game in this country is in.
Bronco, How many times on this site have I said that the R.L.F. board are a useless bunch of amateurs.They have not got a clue.Have they not already stated that Mr.Lamb is a fit and proper person to take over the club.What criteria have they used to decide this ? Anybody know ? A bunch of amateurs headed by a Pub Landlord.What a state the game in this country is in. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 14

8:53am Thu 27 Feb 14

gordon ramsay says...

Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown. gordon ramsay
  • Score: 13

9:04am Thu 27 Feb 14

rogerthat! says...

gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
[quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed. rogerthat!
  • Score: 2

9:05am Thu 27 Feb 14

Big_Biscuit says...

My sincere sympathy to Cummins, his staff and players.They have behaved with great loyalty and dignity throughout and deserve far better than this unbelievable shambles. Whatever happens now I wish them all the very best in their future careers.
My sincere sympathy to Cummins, his staff and players.They have behaved with great loyalty and dignity throughout and deserve far better than this unbelievable shambles. Whatever happens now I wish them all the very best in their future careers. Big_Biscuit
  • Score: 20

9:22am Thu 27 Feb 14

Loyalbull1981 says...

rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
It was and is Mark Moore who has been making all the statements thats why. He was the one saying we are all but relegated, the others have stayed quiet and away from media.
[quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]It was and is Mark Moore who has been making all the statements thats why. He was the one saying we are all but relegated, the others have stayed quiet and away from media. Loyalbull1981
  • Score: 2

9:29am Thu 27 Feb 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Francis Cummins asks the question.What will the R.L. do about the tapping up of players? The answer is simple.The same as they do about other issues that need addressing.Absolutel
y nothing.They do not know what to do when any difficult situation arises.They are clueless.
Francis Cummins asks the question.What will the R.L. do about the tapping up of players? The answer is simple.The same as they do about other issues that need addressing.Absolutel y nothing.They do not know what to do when any difficult situation arises.They are clueless. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 10

9:36am Thu 27 Feb 14

Reading Bullette says...

The RFL are a very weak Governing Body. They have no real authority and act as Bullies when they can but the silence is deafening on major issues.
The RFL are a very weak Governing Body. They have no real authority and act as Bullies when they can but the silence is deafening on major issues. Reading Bullette
  • Score: 8

9:38am Thu 27 Feb 14

rogerthat! says...

Loyalbull1981 wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
It was and is Mark Moore who has been making all the statements thats why. He was the one saying we are all but relegated, the others have stayed quiet and away from media.
And Robbie has said nothing??? The 4directors were Bulls 2014 were they not? All the lot should do one , hope the new owners have a clear out , no more Lies.
[quote][p][bold]Loyalbull1981[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]It was and is Mark Moore who has been making all the statements thats why. He was the one saying we are all but relegated, the others have stayed quiet and away from media.[/p][/quote]And Robbie has said nothing??? The 4directors were Bulls 2014 were they not? All the lot should do one , hope the new owners have a clear out , no more Lies. rogerthat!
  • Score: 4

9:41am Thu 27 Feb 14

raisemeup says...

rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
We can start at red hall.
[quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]We can start at red hall. raisemeup
  • Score: 3

9:48am Thu 27 Feb 14

Videoref says...

The other 13 clubs have shared the sky money-why not just share the squad out?-2 players per club, relegate 1 club at the end of the season-sorted. RFL and their stupid 888 league programme, Superleague clubs get £65,000 each plus 2 free players. Revamp Odsal for racing so RFL have income to throw money at London Broncos to 'expand' the game and RIP Bradford Bulls
Goodbye backroom staff-it's allnyour own fault.

A very sad day for the fans & the staff
The other 13 clubs have shared the sky money-why not just share the squad out?-2 players per club, relegate 1 club at the end of the season-sorted. RFL and their stupid 888 league programme, Superleague clubs get £65,000 each plus 2 free players. Revamp Odsal for racing so RFL have income to throw money at London Broncos to 'expand' the game and RIP Bradford Bulls Goodbye backroom staff-it's allnyour own fault. A very sad day for the fans & the staff Videoref
  • Score: 0

9:50am Thu 27 Feb 14

bull64 says...

You couldn't make it up...smoke and mirrors...successive mismanagement on a grand scale and now George Galloway chipping in... Let's hope Robbie and Franny keep strong and the team stay together. These guys are the heroes and need more support. Maybe the other clubs of our so called Rugby League Family will keep their hands off our players and will donate the money they have given themselves from the Bulls share back to the Bulls ....let's turn out in force on Sunday...CYOB
You couldn't make it up...smoke and mirrors...successive mismanagement on a grand scale and now George Galloway chipping in... Let's hope Robbie and Franny keep strong and the team stay together. These guys are the heroes and need more support. Maybe the other clubs of our so called Rugby League Family will keep their hands off our players and will donate the money they have given themselves from the Bulls share back to the Bulls ....let's turn out in force on Sunday...CYOB bull64
  • Score: 15

9:59am Thu 27 Feb 14

gordon ramsay says...

rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
Because he's the figurehead!!!!!

Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]Because he's the figurehead!!!!! Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!! gordon ramsay
  • Score: 3

10:01am Thu 27 Feb 14

vikksy says...

slattsdad wrote:
Why show picture of sammut under headline of vultures circling???? Everything was above board and Wakefield praised on there conduct on the whole thing. Looks very misleading!!!!!
Well, that's the T&A for you
[quote][p][bold]slattsdad[/bold] wrote: Why show picture of sammut under headline of vultures circling???? Everything was above board and Wakefield praised on there conduct on the whole thing. Looks very misleading!!!!![/p][/quote]Well, that's the T&A for you vikksy
  • Score: 2

10:03am Thu 27 Feb 14

Mike Strutter says...

gordon ramsay wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
Because he's the figurehead!!!!!

Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!!
Privately playing staff were saying a six point deduction would send them down so maybe Moore was taking it from the horses mouth.
[quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]Because he's the figurehead!!!!! Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Privately playing staff were saying a six point deduction would send them down so maybe Moore was taking it from the horses mouth. Mike Strutter
  • Score: 0

10:12am Thu 27 Feb 14

rogerthat! says...

raisemeup wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
We can start at red hall.
Yes , but look at yourselves first. Spin, lies,Spin, lies. Omar Omar give us a wave. Moore and co And Robbie the Saviours were all defended and praised by the loyal followers. Now it's the RFL that are to blame. Boots and All last night pointed the finger at the Past Directors . All of Them.
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]We can start at red hall.[/p][/quote]Yes , but look at yourselves first. Spin, lies,Spin, lies. Omar Omar give us a wave. Moore and co And Robbie the Saviours were all defended and praised by the loyal followers. Now it's the RFL that are to blame. Boots and All last night pointed the finger at the Past Directors . All of Them. rogerthat!
  • Score: 10

10:38am Thu 27 Feb 14

salford red says...

what a sad situation.and the rfl must take the blame for some of these problems.coach, players, fans, these are the losers. the rfl should help clubs in trouble not hinder
what a sad situation.and the rfl must take the blame for some of these problems.coach, players, fans, these are the losers. the rfl should help clubs in trouble not hinder salford red
  • Score: 6

10:39am Thu 27 Feb 14

Milo08 says...

Who cares what Boots 'n All think?
RFL is and always has been useless.
Who cares what Boots 'n All think? RFL is and always has been useless. Milo08
  • Score: 3

10:42am Thu 27 Feb 14

Ballboy2012 says...

Why do the t&A keep reporting Moore and crooks Ltd left because of 6 points and not the real reason of being put into special measures because the RFL stopped them buying the club with season ticket money and inputting zero from their pockets. A failed business plan, 6 points is just their excuse to leave.
Why do the t&A keep reporting Moore and crooks Ltd left because of 6 points and not the real reason of being put into special measures because the RFL stopped them buying the club with season ticket money and inputting zero from their pockets. A failed business plan, 6 points is just their excuse to leave. Ballboy2012
  • Score: 11

11:48am Thu 27 Feb 14

bcfc mad85 says...

Six points so four now We can come through this I can't see relegation at all as soon as the rfl pull there heads out there **** and accept lamb's bid we have a team of fighters from staff to players super league stick your relegation where the sun don't shine
Six points so four now We can come through this I can't see relegation at all as soon as the rfl pull there heads out there **** and accept lamb's bid we have a team of fighters from staff to players super league stick your relegation where the sun don't shine bcfc mad85
  • Score: 0

11:51am Thu 27 Feb 14

bully4us says...

Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is.
Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is. bully4us
  • Score: 16

11:59am Thu 27 Feb 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: -2

12:19pm Thu 27 Feb 14

rogerthat! says...

fedupwiththeBS wrote:
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????
[quote][p][bold]fedupwiththeBS[/bold] wrote: Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant.[/p][/quote]Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching???? rogerthat!
  • Score: -2

12:35pm Thu 27 Feb 14

fash1966 says...

bully4us wrote:
Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is.
Bang on the money!!
[quote][p][bold]bully4us[/bold] wrote: Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is.[/p][/quote]Bang on the money!! fash1966
  • Score: 5

12:40pm Thu 27 Feb 14

slattsdad says...

bully4us wrote:
Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is.
Great piece. I feel the same bout wakey. If we went down it wouldn't b such a bad thing we may actually win something lol and mid season when the league splits under the new format test yourselves against the lower half of super league and c how you fare.
[quote][p][bold]bully4us[/bold] wrote: Time is now looming where us Bradford fans finally realise that it is our directors fault over the last decade that has led to this. Yes the RFL are useless but they are useless at trying to save us from ourselves. They didn't cause this, we did. If Wakey or London had done exactly as us over the last 6-8 years we would be screaming for them to be relegated. I have watched Northern since about 1974 and wouldn't sleep that day we were relegated but I am also realistic about this situation. We are failing and have failed for a decade. It is time to downsize and re-build in a stadium we can share with someone else. As a Bradford person I will gladly watch us play Fax and Fev and put my money in with hopefully another 5K people till we can slip quietly back into super league. I want to carry on loving my team but I want to do it with my head held high knowing that we took our punishment. I would say let us go into the championship to start again, keep Franny and all of the young lads - but ask all other SL clubs to have a private meeting and decide how they are going to remove the bunch of amateurs running the game. Life would go on in the championship. It must be better than the last few years but we must lose the enormous burden of Odsal and start running a tight ship. I don't like Cullen but he did say it how it is yesterday and how Widnes cut everything and finished bottom. The details are now saying we were skint last October but we still signed Carvell, Fergusson, Gaskell and Henry. This is why other clubs and supporters have no sympathy. My call to all fans is to get ready to give true support if we do go down as there could still be a bright future if that happens. All is not lost! It just feels like it is.[/p][/quote]Great piece. I feel the same bout wakey. If we went down it wouldn't b such a bad thing we may actually win something lol and mid season when the league splits under the new format test yourselves against the lower half of super league and c how you fare. slattsdad
  • Score: 5

12:51pm Thu 27 Feb 14

foxy911 says...

Does this mean we will be docked another 6 points due to us going back into administration?
Does this mean we will be docked another 6 points due to us going back into administration? foxy911
  • Score: 3

12:56pm Thu 27 Feb 14

hx3bantam says...

That'll be Huddersfield then? They've got "previous" for it!
That'll be Huddersfield then? They've got "previous" for it! hx3bantam
  • Score: 2

12:59pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free.
It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -4

1:32pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Milo08 says...

Always look on the bright side!
Always look on the bright side! Milo08
  • Score: 1

1:34pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Bradford Builder says...

Extracts from Administrator:

What Valuations of the Company's undertaking and assets were obtained
Eddisons Commercial were instructed to value the assets.
The valuation provided showed the following:
Equipment and motor vehicle In Situ £46,600 Ex Situ £25,650

What alternative courses of action were considered?
The appointment was made by the Qualifying Floating Charge holder and therefore the only option available was Administration.

What were the assets sold and what was the nature of the transaction?
The transaction was a sale of the business and assets of the company, executed by way of a legal agreement on 31 January 2014. This also included the transfer of all staff and players under TUPE.
As part of the agreement and to meet the requirements of the RFL, the purchases are to make an offer to all trade creditors in the sum of 1OOp in the £.

What was the consideration for the sale, including payment terms, and other conditions of the contract that could materially affect the consideration
Asset Sum Realised (£)
Goodwill 179,999
Equipment and motor vehicle 29,999
Intellectual Property 1
Shares in Bradford Northern RLFC (1964) Limited 2
Total 210,000

The payment terms are as follows:

Goodwill
£20,000 Goodwill to be paid on signing the agreement, and held by Solicitors until completion in one months time.The balance of £159,999 payable in instalments commensurate with commission payments from Bulls Energy to the buyer and with any windfall payments to the buyer from the RFL. Any further payments will be made in line with any uplift in payments from the RFL for the 2014/2015 season.

Equipment and motor vehicle
To be paid in six equal monthly instalments commencing a month from the date of the agreement
Extracts from Administrator: What Valuations of the Company's undertaking and assets were obtained Eddisons Commercial were instructed to value the assets. The valuation provided showed the following: Equipment and motor vehicle In Situ £46,600 Ex Situ £25,650 What alternative courses of action were considered? The appointment was made by the Qualifying Floating Charge holder and therefore the only option available was Administration. What were the assets sold and what was the nature of the transaction? The transaction was a sale of the business and assets of the company, executed by way of a legal agreement on 31 January 2014. This also included the transfer of all staff and players under TUPE. As part of the agreement and to meet the requirements of the RFL, the purchases are to make an offer to all trade creditors in the sum of 1OOp in the £. What was the consideration for the sale, including payment terms, and other conditions of the contract that could materially affect the consideration Asset Sum Realised (£) Goodwill 179,999 Equipment and motor vehicle 29,999 Intellectual Property 1 Shares in Bradford Northern RLFC (1964) Limited 2 Total 210,000 The payment terms are as follows: Goodwill £20,000 Goodwill to be paid on signing the agreement, and held by Solicitors until completion in one months time.The balance of £159,999 payable in instalments commensurate with commission payments from Bulls Energy to the buyer and with any windfall payments to the buyer from the RFL. Any further payments will be made in line with any uplift in payments from the RFL for the 2014/2015 season. Equipment and motor vehicle To be paid in six equal monthly instalments commencing a month from the date of the agreement Bradford Builder
  • Score: 0

1:36pm Thu 27 Feb 14

grafter1980 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free.
Someone mentioned Khan's involvement in a bidding consortium. An interesting hypothetical question would be based on how the club has been run last year if Khan and Sutcliffe were to 'come back' to the club would they have to go through the fit and proper test again... would they pass?

Agree with your sentiments that all the focus on Moore and RFL detracts from the issue that created this - agreeing 50% sky deduction and living beyond means.

RFL mentioned Moore using Bradford fund to purchase club. Is that not the same as Khan and Sutcliffe not paying for club but agreeing sky deduction?

Sutcliffe says it is vital the club is saved... why did he resign then?
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free.[/p][/quote]Someone mentioned Khan's involvement in a bidding consortium. An interesting hypothetical question would be based on how the club has been run last year if Khan and Sutcliffe were to 'come back' to the club would they have to go through the fit and proper test again... would they pass? Agree with your sentiments that all the focus on Moore and RFL detracts from the issue that created this - agreeing 50% sky deduction and living beyond means. RFL mentioned Moore using Bradford fund to purchase club. Is that not the same as Khan and Sutcliffe not paying for club but agreeing sky deduction? Sutcliffe says it is vital the club is saved... why did he resign then? grafter1980
  • Score: 4

1:50pm Thu 27 Feb 14

grafter1980 says...

grafter1980 wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free.
Someone mentioned Khan's involvement in a bidding consortium. An interesting hypothetical question would be based on how the club has been run last year if Khan and Sutcliffe were to 'come back' to the club would they have to go through the fit and proper test again... would they pass?

Agree with your sentiments that all the focus on Moore and RFL detracts from the issue that created this - agreeing 50% sky deduction and living beyond means.

RFL mentioned Moore using Bradford fund to purchase club. Is that not the same as Khan and Sutcliffe not paying for club but agreeing sky deduction?

Sutcliffe says it is vital the club is saved... why did he resign then?
Signing players, while company in obvious financial distress (player paid late) followed administration with unpaid debt to HMRC. How is this not wrongful trading? The council loan is small fry compared to this in my opinion
[quote][p][bold]grafter1980[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: It's all the RFL's fault. Nice to see some are still holding into that and letting previous owners who ruined this club walk away scot free.[/p][/quote]Someone mentioned Khan's involvement in a bidding consortium. An interesting hypothetical question would be based on how the club has been run last year if Khan and Sutcliffe were to 'come back' to the club would they have to go through the fit and proper test again... would they pass? Agree with your sentiments that all the focus on Moore and RFL detracts from the issue that created this - agreeing 50% sky deduction and living beyond means. RFL mentioned Moore using Bradford fund to purchase club. Is that not the same as Khan and Sutcliffe not paying for club but agreeing sky deduction? Sutcliffe says it is vital the club is saved... why did he resign then?[/p][/quote]Signing players, while company in obvious financial distress (player paid late) followed administration with unpaid debt to HMRC. How is this not wrongful trading? The council loan is small fry compared to this in my opinion grafter1980
  • Score: 3

1:50pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Ackersthebull says...

rogerthat! wrote:
fedupwiththeBS wrote:
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????
Probably had their card facility frozen
[quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fedupwiththeBS[/bold] wrote: Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant.[/p][/quote]Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????[/p][/quote]Probably had their card facility frozen Ackersthebull
  • Score: 4

2:12pm Thu 27 Feb 14

fedupwiththeBS says...

Ackersthebull wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
fedupwiththeBS wrote:
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????
Probably had their card facility frozen
all previous card payments were being routed to the Bed z R Us pay pal account. That was more fishy than one of OK's beef curries.
[quote][p][bold]Ackersthebull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fedupwiththeBS[/bold] wrote: Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant.[/p][/quote]Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????[/p][/quote]Probably had their card facility frozen[/p][/quote]all previous card payments were being routed to the Bed z R Us pay pal account. That was more fishy than one of OK's beef curries. fedupwiththeBS
  • Score: 3

3:08pm Thu 27 Feb 14

tinytoonster says...

Milo08 wrote:
Who cares what Boots 'n All think?
RFL is and always has been useless.
yeah who cares what somebody who knows more than us thinks!
everyone against us, blah blah...
get real.
[quote][p][bold]Milo08[/bold] wrote: Who cares what Boots 'n All think? RFL is and always has been useless.[/p][/quote]yeah who cares what somebody who knows more than us thinks! everyone against us, blah blah... get real. tinytoonster
  • Score: -3

3:41pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Reading Bullette says...

Ackersthebull wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
fedupwiththeBS wrote:
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????
Probably had their card facility frozen
That's rubbish. Duffy hasn't had anything to do with the Media since the beginning of November. They brought a young kid in to look after that area because Robbie wanted to control it. Duffy was made redundant in December and asked to take a pay cut of 50% He did because he loves the club and wants it to succeed. It's a poor way to criticise someone who has worked for nothing in 2012 and is now on half his wages. Poor show and it just shows that you know jack all,.
[quote][p][bold]Ackersthebull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fedupwiththeBS[/bold] wrote: Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant.[/p][/quote]Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????[/p][/quote]Probably had their card facility frozen[/p][/quote]That's rubbish. Duffy hasn't had anything to do with the Media since the beginning of November. They brought a young kid in to look after that area because Robbie wanted to control it. Duffy was made redundant in December and asked to take a pay cut of 50% He did because he loves the club and wants it to succeed. It's a poor way to criticise someone who has worked for nothing in 2012 and is now on half his wages. Poor show and it just shows that you know jack all,. Reading Bullette
  • Score: 6

3:57pm Thu 27 Feb 14

rogerthat! says...

Reading Bullette wrote:
Ackersthebull wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
fedupwiththeBS wrote:
Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid.

He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left.
50K saved in an instant.
Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????
Probably had their card facility frozen
That's rubbish. Duffy hasn't had anything to do with the Media since the beginning of November. They brought a young kid in to look after that area because Robbie wanted to control it. Duffy was made redundant in December and asked to take a pay cut of 50% He did because he loves the club and wants it to succeed. It's a poor way to criticise someone who has worked for nothing in 2012 and is now on half his wages. Poor show and it just shows that you know jack all,.
You know it all ??? Being an insider. Game up for you all. Hope new owner shows you the Door! All Failures Lies and Spin.
[quote][p][bold]Reading Bullette[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ackersthebull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fedupwiththeBS[/bold] wrote: Can someone please explain why Robbie is still at the Club when the rest of the shower have walked away; he was involved with OK and GS, then with RW and MM and then CEO on the board for the failed bid. He is up to his neck in the lies and underhand behaviour that has brought this Club to its knees. Time to pack up and leave; no wonder Giants did not protest when he left. 50K saved in an instant.[/p][/quote]Agree, and throw in Duffy for good measure. They have both mislead the Fans with Lies and Spin. Just seen on Bulls web site they will only accept CASH on Sales. Will the Tax man be watching????[/p][/quote]Probably had their card facility frozen[/p][/quote]That's rubbish. Duffy hasn't had anything to do with the Media since the beginning of November. They brought a young kid in to look after that area because Robbie wanted to control it. Duffy was made redundant in December and asked to take a pay cut of 50% He did because he loves the club and wants it to succeed. It's a poor way to criticise someone who has worked for nothing in 2012 and is now on half his wages. Poor show and it just shows that you know jack all,.[/p][/quote]You know it all ??? Being an insider. Game up for you all. Hope new owner shows you the Door! All Failures Lies and Spin. rogerthat!
  • Score: 0

4:24pm Thu 27 Feb 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Rogerthat,
Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip
Rogerthat, Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 3

5:28pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Sheffieldbull says...

spanglishbull.uk wrote:
Rogerthat,
Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip
Absolutely concur Spang' Top bloke in every way.
Rogerthat....Cockney slang by any chance?
[quote][p][bold]spanglishbull.uk[/bold] wrote: Rogerthat, Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip[/p][/quote]Absolutely concur Spang' Top bloke in every way. Rogerthat....Cockney slang by any chance? Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 0

6:15pm Thu 27 Feb 14

billybobbull says...

Robbie I there because he is now the Chief Executive of the original company OK Bulls which he joined in June 2013, as Deputy Director and Business Development in relation to Development of organisational strategies, Income generation through commercial development, Brand management, Commercial management, Media and Marketing and management, Venue management. He has had less than one year in that role. Up until recently he was an employee.This is not his fault although I do see how some might want a head to chop off.
In the long run any club owner would want him on board as he can and will help bring I funding, as per his role.
Robbie I there because he is now the Chief Executive of the original company OK Bulls which he joined in June 2013, as Deputy Director and Business Development in relation to Development of organisational strategies, Income generation through commercial development, Brand management, Commercial management, Media and Marketing and management, Venue management. He has had less than one year in that role. Up until recently he was an employee.This is not his fault although I do see how some might want a head to chop off. In the long run any club owner would want him on board as he can and will help bring I funding, as per his role. billybobbull
  • Score: 6

7:27pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Is the general consensus in the sand that its still the RFL's fault?
Is the general consensus in the sand that its still the RFL's fault? Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -7

7:53pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Alhaurinrhino says...

Boohoo, poor bulls. This is all your shabby little clubs own fault.

As far as vultures circling goes, what's to circle over?
Boohoo, poor bulls. This is all your shabby little clubs own fault. As far as vultures circling goes, what's to circle over? Alhaurinrhino
  • Score: -2

8:10pm Thu 27 Feb 14

AUGUST1964 says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Is the general consensus in the sand that its still the RFL's fault?
Getting a bit repetetive now mate,can we listen to the 'B' side
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Is the general consensus in the sand that its still the RFL's fault?[/p][/quote]Getting a bit repetetive now mate,can we listen to the 'B' side AUGUST1964
  • Score: 1

8:32pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Glassjaw says...

Why is it that when Salford get a crowd of 7000 its a great success story but when Bulls get a similar crowd they get mocked at.Does my head in!
Why is it that when Salford get a crowd of 7000 its a great success story but when Bulls get a similar crowd they get mocked at.Does my head in! Glassjaw
  • Score: 2

9:24pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Papa Smurfs Wig says...

You can see why he's hitting out, no pay for all that time and then Moore throws the towel in. Knowing how many games they will lose. Franny is the team boss and it was up to him to motivate his players. You never know but whilst its against the chances then the players might raise their game.
You can see why he's hitting out, no pay for all that time and then Moore throws the towel in. Knowing how many games they will lose. Franny is the team boss and it was up to him to motivate his players. You never know but whilst its against the chances then the players might raise their game. Papa Smurfs Wig
  • Score: -2

9:31pm Thu 27 Feb 14

raisemeup says...

gordon ramsay wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
Because he's the figurehead!!!!!

Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!!
One or two of the actual Bulls support have seen the insidiousness of this statement from an early article in the T&A or Yorks. Sports: Lets see if you have seen what the more clued up supporters have already realised, and maybe why the statement was made? ie If they were to buy the club special
measures would exist?
Quote:
"It was at that point the directors were told the Bulls would be placed in ‘special measures’, preventing the club from making any new signings, if Bradford Bulls 2014 had followed through its bid to buy the club "
Unquote:.

Maybe some of you should revise thinking, and help the Bulls salvage as much as we can from a truly terrible situation.
[quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]Because he's the figurehead!!!!! Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]One or two of the actual Bulls support have seen the insidiousness of this statement from an early article in the T&A or Yorks. Sports: Lets see if you have seen what the more clued up supporters have already realised, and maybe why the statement was made? ie If they were to buy the club special measures would exist? Quote: "It was at that point the directors were told the Bulls would be placed in ‘special measures’, preventing the club from making any new signings, if Bradford Bulls 2014 had followed through its bid to buy the club " Unquote:. Maybe some of you should revise thinking, and help the Bulls salvage as much as we can from a truly terrible situation. raisemeup
  • Score: 2

10:06pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Sheffieldbull says...

raisemeup wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
rogerthat! wrote:
gordon ramsay wrote:
Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man.

However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other.


Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.
Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.
Because he's the figurehead!!!!!

Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!!
One or two of the actual Bulls support have seen the insidiousness of this statement from an early article in the T&A or Yorks. Sports: Lets see if you have seen what the more clued up supporters have already realised, and maybe why the statement was made? ie If they were to buy the club special
measures would exist?
Quote:
"It was at that point the directors were told the Bulls would be placed in ‘special measures’, preventing the club from making any new signings, if Bradford Bulls 2014 had followed through its bid to buy the club "
Unquote:.

Maybe some of you should revise thinking, and help the Bulls salvage as much as we can from a truly terrible situation.
Spot on Raise......
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rogerthat![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gordon ramsay[/bold] wrote: Cummins has behaved admirably throughout. A quality man. However, it's OUR successive inept regimes which are to blame. We got ourselves into this mess. Hood, Kahn, Moore. All as bad as each other. Moores plan to buy should never have been accepted. He's a clown. To sill when the inevitable points deduction happened was pathetic. This has cost the club massively and the situation is worse than ever. A realist from the other options should have been chosen. Moore is a bottleless clown.[/p][/quote]Why pick on Moore? There were 3 other Directors ! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky. A good clear out is needed.[/p][/quote]Because he's the figurehead!!!!! Then at a time when we needed to pull together and fight he bottled it and public ally said relegation was inevitable!!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]One or two of the actual Bulls support have seen the insidiousness of this statement from an early article in the T&A or Yorks. Sports: Lets see if you have seen what the more clued up supporters have already realised, and maybe why the statement was made? ie If they were to buy the club special measures would exist? Quote: "It was at that point the directors were told the Bulls would be placed in ‘special measures’, preventing the club from making any new signings, if Bradford Bulls 2014 had followed through its bid to buy the club " Unquote:. Maybe some of you should revise thinking, and help the Bulls salvage as much as we can from a truly terrible situation.[/p][/quote]Spot on Raise...... Sheffieldbull
  • Score: 1

1:02am Fri 28 Feb 14

ynotdunne says...

As a true Bradfordian but a bcfc supporter I genuinely feel for bulls supporters, I know the gut wrenching feeling you are going through. For the supporters and players n all true Bradfordians I hope you come through this.
As a true Bradfordian but a bcfc supporter I genuinely feel for bulls supporters, I know the gut wrenching feeling you are going through. For the supporters and players n all true Bradfordians I hope you come through this. ynotdunne
  • Score: 4

8:01am Fri 28 Feb 14

smithm10 says...

I am sick & tired of people wanting Robbie Hunter-Paul & Stuart Duffy out of the club. Without both these people we may as we'll pack up now. Robbie has brought in new sponsorship & was bringing back trust to the club. Stuart looks after player welfare & contracts . The only reason why Mark Moor did not go through with the sale was the club would be put in special measures & not with the points deduction. This meant we could not sign any players until out of special measures. Boots & all clearly said they walked because of this & Ralph Rimmer implied the same no mention from him about special measures placed on the new owners. They gave the go ahead for Mark Moore to take control of the club back in August when Omar left they saw there business plan so why accept his offer to take control. The rugby football league got us into this mess in the first place. If buyers are out there let's get one in ASAP & sort the mess out. Also the RFL where supposed to be making sure we were running the club correctly when Omar was in charge so why did they let club run up all this debt again. Super League clubs need to vote these clowns that are running the RFL out and fast before they ruin the sport. The silence from Mr Wood & co is deafening whilst not all the blame can be put on them the majority of it can. Now get behind the club especially the coach & the players get to ideal on Sunday & show everybody we are not dead & buried but will fight to the end
I am sick & tired of people wanting Robbie Hunter-Paul & Stuart Duffy out of the club. Without both these people we may as we'll pack up now. Robbie has brought in new sponsorship & was bringing back trust to the club. Stuart looks after player welfare & contracts . The only reason why Mark Moor did not go through with the sale was the club would be put in special measures & not with the points deduction. This meant we could not sign any players until out of special measures. Boots & all clearly said they walked because of this & Ralph Rimmer implied the same no mention from him about special measures placed on the new owners. They gave the go ahead for Mark Moore to take control of the club back in August when Omar left they saw there business plan so why accept his offer to take control. The rugby football league got us into this mess in the first place. If buyers are out there let's get one in ASAP & sort the mess out. Also the RFL where supposed to be making sure we were running the club correctly when Omar was in charge so why did they let club run up all this debt again. Super League clubs need to vote these clowns that are running the RFL out and fast before they ruin the sport. The silence from Mr Wood & co is deafening whilst not all the blame can be put on them the majority of it can. Now get behind the club especially the coach & the players get to ideal on Sunday & show everybody we are not dead & buried but will fight to the end smithm10
  • Score: 3

9:34am Fri 28 Feb 14

spanglishbull.uk says...

Smithm
The silence from Wood is deafening because he has not got a clue how to deal with the situation.Agreed all the blame is not the R.L.s but they have hardly helped the situation.I say now is the time for them to keep out of it and let the Administrator do his job without their interference.They need to be removed from office as soon as possible before the complete demise of R.L. in this country.In other words ,they are totally incompetent.Why do they want to talk to Mr.Lamb again next week?I thought they had gone through his business plan etc.Obviously not.But,there again they will not have a clue what they are looking for anyway.
Smithm The silence from Wood is deafening because he has not got a clue how to deal with the situation.Agreed all the blame is not the R.L.s but they have hardly helped the situation.I say now is the time for them to keep out of it and let the Administrator do his job without their interference.They need to be removed from office as soon as possible before the complete demise of R.L. in this country.In other words ,they are totally incompetent.Why do they want to talk to Mr.Lamb again next week?I thought they had gone through his business plan etc.Obviously not.But,there again they will not have a clue what they are looking for anyway. spanglishbull.uk
  • Score: 0

1:20pm Fri 28 Feb 14

Odsal Man says...

spanglishbull.uk wrote:
Rogerthat,
Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip
I'll second that. Stuart is very much an integral part of how the club functions and if he leaves he'll be a massive loss to the club and sport.

He's always had time over the years to talk to me and my party after various supporter forums and meetings.
[quote][p][bold]spanglishbull.uk[/bold] wrote: Rogerthat, Do you actually know Stuart Duffy.When he came to the Bulls 10 years ago he loved the Rhinos.Since then he has devoted himself to the Bulls cause.I do not work at the Bulls but have had plenty of dealings with him.I have always found him very amiable and helpful in my dealings.Obviously you have no knowledge of the man only second hand gossip[/p][/quote]I'll second that. Stuart is very much an integral part of how the club functions and if he leaves he'll be a massive loss to the club and sport. He's always had time over the years to talk to me and my party after various supporter forums and meetings. Odsal Man
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree