Pennine League Premier Division outfit West Bowling cantered into the semi-finals of the Bradford ARL Jack Senior Memorial Cup following a four-try first-half salvo against Clayton at Emsley's Rec.

Bowling joined Wibsey Warriors in the hat for the draw after Jamie Stuart posted a brace, followed by further efforts from Gareth Cullington and Jason Marshall.

On a day not conducive to goal-kicking, Ben Heald managed one success to see the tie put to bed at 18-0 by the half-time whistle.

Clayton’s youngsters, who are still searching for their first league win of the season in Division Two, made a real fist of the second stanza, showing that they have the skill and strength of character to change the club's fortunes.

They restricted West’s to a solitary touchdown from packman Jack Millburn, which was converted by Heald, to keep the margin to a very respectful 24-0 final scoreline.

The ties at Bank Top Harriers v Queensbury and Wyke v Birkenshaw were postponed due to waterlogged pitches.

Victoria Rangers' burning ambition to complete the Division Four campaign undefeated took a giant step forward with a 34-0 home win over nearest rivals Whinmoor Warriors.

The Vics started the game badly by failing to complete their sets, and indiscipline saw them on the wrong end of a 9-2 penalty count.

They settled the ship when Adam Hirst found Rob Stones with a line-breaking pass, soon followed by a cracking effort from Isaac Brown, who collected from acting half to cross under the sticks. Aiden Scully added both extras to see the hosts 12-0 up at the break.

Things really improved on the restart when Brown claimed his brace with Liam Vaseley, Hirst and Martin Southwell also crossing the whitewash.

Scully added another trio of kicks to see Rangers comfortably home and they now have just three more games to complete to attain their target and claim the title.

In Division Seven, Wyke A lost the all-important toss to fall to a 24-6 defeat at Selby A.

The hosts' decision to play with the wind proved a wise one as the heavens opened, leaving Wyke to face the storm.

When the conditions abated, Selby were 20-0 ahead at half-time but the black and whites won the second half when Phil Oliver scooped up a loose pass to cross, and Bradley Ellis tacked on the extras.