Long-awaited resolution over Bradford Bulls' ownership in sight after crunch meeting

Talks: Bulls owner Omar Khan

Talks: Bulls owner Omar Khan

First published in Sport
Last updated
Bradford Telegraph and Argus: Photograph of the Author by , Bradford Bulls Reporter

The ownership of the Bulls appeared to be heading for a positive resolution tonight after the club announced that a deal had been struck in principle after crunch talks earlier today.

Lengthy negotiations took place between owner Omar Khan, director Ian Watt and former chairman Mark Moore, RFL bosses and various legal representatives at the Provident Stadium this afternoon.

The meeting resulted in the Bulls issuing a statement announcing that an agreement had been reached and that Watt and fellow director Andrew Calvert would continue to run the club with assistance from Moore.

The statement said: “Bradford Bulls can tonight confirm that an agreement regarding the club's ownership has, in principle, been reached.

“A meeting between all parties concerned, including current and former directors, along with representatives of the Rugby Football League, was staged at Odsal earlier today.

“And details of its outcome are to be finalised in due course, allowing the Bulls to continue to be directed by Ian Watt and Andrew Calvert.

“Former chairman Mark Moore is to continue to work as part of the club for the benefit of supporters, staff and partners.

“The club will be making no further comment at this time.”
 

Comments (19)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:09pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Madam meow says...

New word for everyone POSITIVITY.
New word for everyone POSITIVITY. Madam meow
  • Score: 9

10:34pm Thu 9 Jan 14

raisemeup says...

Sounds good MM.
Just heard on Look North that an agreement has been reached.
Sounds good MM. Just heard on Look North that an agreement has been reached. raisemeup
  • Score: 3

10:34pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Mik_e says...

Heard it all before!
Heard it all before! Mik_e
  • Score: -5

10:38pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press.
Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: -2

10:54pm Thu 9 Jan 14

johntheumpire says...

About bloody time too!
About bloody time too! johntheumpire
  • Score: -2

4:02am Fri 10 Jan 14

bullsone03 says...

Good hat least now players and staff will feel more Secure and fans will be happy has well coyb
Good hat least now players and staff will feel more Secure and fans will be happy has well coyb bullsone03
  • Score: 2

7:31am Fri 10 Jan 14

tinytoonster says...

lets hope that its all good news going forward.
lets hope that its all good news going forward. tinytoonster
  • Score: 1

7:36am Fri 10 Jan 14

bradfordbronco says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press.
Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.[/p][/quote]Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done bradfordbronco
  • Score: 0

8:57am Fri 10 Jan 14

Bull4eva says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press.
Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done
I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill.
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.[/p][/quote]Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done[/p][/quote]I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill. Bull4eva
  • Score: 2

9:47am Fri 10 Jan 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

Bull4eva wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done
I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill.
I said nothing of the sort. I told you the club was in a dire financial mess as I believed it to be in the fans interest. What I said was confirmed days later.

Just because it still riles you Bronco that you were one of the ones who shouted me down the loudest when I told you about the financial mess don't go putting words in my mouth I never said.

I also disclosed the annual return was late, and it was probably late to hide the current shareholding at the club, which showed the new owners weren't the owners.

If you prefer to hear everything is ok, why not go read some fairy tales or speak with Sutcliffe who no doubt will tell you all is good.
[quote][p][bold]Bull4eva[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.[/p][/quote]Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done[/p][/quote]I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill.[/p][/quote]I said nothing of the sort. I told you the club was in a dire financial mess as I believed it to be in the fans interest. What I said was confirmed days later. Just because it still riles you Bronco that you were one of the ones who shouted me down the loudest when I told you about the financial mess don't go putting words in my mouth I never said. I also disclosed the annual return was late, and it was probably late to hide the current shareholding at the club, which showed the new owners weren't the owners. If you prefer to hear everything is ok, why not go read some fairy tales or speak with Sutcliffe who no doubt will tell you all is good. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 1

11:47am Fri 10 Jan 14

Ahrmen Aleg says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press.
Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done
Dont count any chickens.
Ok Bulls are now heavily in debt (in all probability to the RFL)and there is still lots of turbulant water to pass.
A very small step has ben taken but it is progress
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.[/p][/quote]Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done[/p][/quote]Dont count any chickens. Ok Bulls are now heavily in debt (in all probability to the RFL)and there is still lots of turbulant water to pass. A very small step has ben taken but it is progress Ahrmen Aleg
  • Score: 2

11:52am Fri 10 Jan 14

Ahrmen Aleg says...

Thee Voice of Reason wrote:
Bull4eva wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
Thee Voice of Reason wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.
Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done
I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill.
I said nothing of the sort. I told you the club was in a dire financial mess as I believed it to be in the fans interest. What I said was confirmed days later.

Just because it still riles you Bronco that you were one of the ones who shouted me down the loudest when I told you about the financial mess don't go putting words in my mouth I never said.

I also disclosed the annual return was late, and it was probably late to hide the current shareholding at the club, which showed the new owners weren't the owners.

If you prefer to hear everything is ok, why not go read some fairy tales or speak with Sutcliffe who no doubt will tell you all is good.
Well said.Its far too early for celebrating.

And I never saw you sayng they were heading for admn.

But that wlll be inevitable without he RFL"s loans from future advances of Sky money.

You merely pointed out the truth
[quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bull4eva[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thee Voice of Reason[/bold] wrote: Final a few heads have been knocked together and the realisation that airing your dirty laundry in public was never going to be a good thing and was going to cause no end of bad press. Still along way to go and alot of confidence needs restoring to the fans, sponsors and other connections to the company.[/p][/quote]Thanks for telling us all weeks ago that a deal would be found and the club wouldn't go into admin. Seems you were right all along!!!. Well done[/p][/quote]I'm wondering if Thee voice is mick gledhill.[/p][/quote]I said nothing of the sort. I told you the club was in a dire financial mess as I believed it to be in the fans interest. What I said was confirmed days later. Just because it still riles you Bronco that you were one of the ones who shouted me down the loudest when I told you about the financial mess don't go putting words in my mouth I never said. I also disclosed the annual return was late, and it was probably late to hide the current shareholding at the club, which showed the new owners weren't the owners. If you prefer to hear everything is ok, why not go read some fairy tales or speak with Sutcliffe who no doubt will tell you all is good.[/p][/quote]Well said.Its far too early for celebrating. And I never saw you sayng they were heading for admn. But that wlll be inevitable without he RFL"s loans from future advances of Sky money. You merely pointed out the truth Ahrmen Aleg
  • Score: 2

2:33pm Fri 10 Jan 14

bradfordbronco says...

The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA bradfordbronco
  • Score: 1

2:49pm Fri 10 Jan 14

Ahrmen Aleg says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH.
Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to.

The fans need to unite now

It should be YOUR club not conmens.

Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen.

Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise
all the fans.
Direct your anger to the departing idiots.
At least we know your a fan
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH. Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to. The fans need to unite now It should be YOUR club not conmens. Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen. Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise all the fans. Direct your anger to the departing idiots. At least we know your a fan Ahrmen Aleg
  • Score: -1

3:44pm Fri 10 Jan 14

raisemeup says...

Ahrmen Aleg wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH.
Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to.

The fans need to unite now

It should be YOUR club not conmens.

Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen.

Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise
all the fans.
Direct your anger to the departing idiots.
At least we know your a fan
It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least.
Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with.
And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel).
So going back to my first point are you empty vessels?
If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion.
This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations.
Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt.
Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts.
[quote][p][bold]Ahrmen Aleg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH. Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to. The fans need to unite now It should be YOUR club not conmens. Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen. Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise all the fans. Direct your anger to the departing idiots. At least we know your a fan[/p][/quote]It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least. Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with. And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel). So going back to my first point are you empty vessels? If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion. This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations. Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt. Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts. raisemeup
  • Score: 1

3:48pm Fri 10 Jan 14

Thee Voice of Reason says...

bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
My tone is the same throughout. I want the club to survive and live on but I won't proclaim someone as a saviour who isn't one.
Remember all those who were singing "we're in the money" Khan is god?
It's easy to get carried away, I just offer a level headed opinion not one blinded by amber black and red.
[quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]My tone is the same throughout. I want the club to survive and live on but I won't proclaim someone as a saviour who isn't one. Remember all those who were singing "we're in the money" Khan is god? It's easy to get carried away, I just offer a level headed opinion not one blinded by amber black and red. Thee Voice of Reason
  • Score: 1

4:28pm Fri 10 Jan 14

Ahrmen Aleg says...

raisemeup wrote:
Ahrmen Aleg wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH.
Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to.

The fans need to unite now

It should be YOUR club not conmens.

Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen.

Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise
all the fans.
Direct your anger to the departing idiots.
At least we know your a fan
It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least.
Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with.
And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel).
So going back to my first point are you empty vessels?
If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion.
This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations.
Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt.
Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts.
There is nothing more seedy than the world of Odsal for many recent years past.

Just ignore this man TVOR.I"ll happily take any libel as it comes.Which it will not.The fraud squad will accompany me.

Goodnite Brian xx
[quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ahrmen Aleg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH. Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to. The fans need to unite now It should be YOUR club not conmens. Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen. Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise all the fans. Direct your anger to the departing idiots. At least we know your a fan[/p][/quote]It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least. Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with. And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel). So going back to my first point are you empty vessels? If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion. This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations. Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt. Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts.[/p][/quote]There is nothing more seedy than the world of Odsal for many recent years past. Just ignore this man TVOR.I"ll happily take any libel as it comes.Which it will not.The fraud squad will accompany me. Goodnite Brian xx Ahrmen Aleg
  • Score: 2

7:24pm Fri 10 Jan 14

raisemeup says...

Ahrmen Aleg wrote:
raisemeup wrote:
Ahrmen Aleg wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH.
Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to.

The fans need to unite now

It should be YOUR club not conmens.

Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen.

Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise
all the fans.
Direct your anger to the departing idiots.
At least we know your a fan
It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least.
Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with.
And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel).
So going back to my first point are you empty vessels?
If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion.
This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations.
Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt.
Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts.
There is nothing more seedy than the world of Odsal for many recent years past.

Just ignore this man TVOR.I"ll happily take any libel as it comes.Which it will not.The fraud squad will accompany me.

Goodnite Brian xx
So where is the proof of your many scurrilous accusations. You haven't any proof have you?
Listen I do not care one way or the other, but it offends me when people can treat a forum like a vehicle to attack another human being, without any redress because of the anonimity of the person vilifying others in this way.
Personally I wouldn't let you off the hook, but I am not in the firing line of unwarranted attacks. Unless calling me by a name that you think is mine, but isn't is libelous??

PS The fraud squad have lots of cranks asking them to investigate non events.
[quote][p][bold]Ahrmen Aleg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]raisemeup[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ahrmen Aleg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH. Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to. The fans need to unite now It should be YOUR club not conmens. Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen. Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise all the fans. Direct your anger to the departing idiots. At least we know your a fan[/p][/quote]It strikes me that those that make the most noise often are those that know the least. Now I don't wish to get into your and TVORs seedy viewpoint of the world, nor the unsubstantiated information you are inclined to come out with. And frankly as everyone knows the truth is not based on conjecture or libelous comments (which I would think both of you have made, ie things said if designed to cause professional damage to an individual, if not proven to be true is Libel). So going back to my first point are you empty vessels? If you can prove all the things you say is a fact? Then do so by fact not opinion. This is your first lesson on how business works in very large organisations. Until then anything you say purporting to be factual will be ignored, if not proved without a shadow of doubt. Of course comments and opinions are OK, because it is always up to individuals to decide if they are right or wrong. ie Opinion's aren't facts.[/p][/quote]There is nothing more seedy than the world of Odsal for many recent years past. Just ignore this man TVOR.I"ll happily take any libel as it comes.Which it will not.The fraud squad will accompany me. Goodnite Brian xx[/p][/quote]So where is the proof of your many scurrilous accusations. You haven't any proof have you? Listen I do not care one way or the other, but it offends me when people can treat a forum like a vehicle to attack another human being, without any redress because of the anonimity of the person vilifying others in this way. Personally I wouldn't let you off the hook, but I am not in the firing line of unwarranted attacks. Unless calling me by a name that you think is mine, but isn't is libelous?? PS The fraud squad have lots of cranks asking them to investigate non events. raisemeup
  • Score: 1

11:33pm Sun 12 Jan 14

bradfordbronco says...

Ahrmen Aleg wrote:
bradfordbronco wrote:
The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA
I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH.
Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to.

The fans need to unite now

It should be YOUR club not conmens.

Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen.

Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise
all the fans.
Direct your anger to the departing idiots.
At least we know your a fan
He DIDNT Expose the truth about the clubs financial problems. He just told us what we already knew. He actually said we were mistaken for buying season tickets and that we should hang on to our money in case it was lost The TRUTH is if we hadn't done so we might not now have a club to support. Its the people like me that bought a ticket regardless of warnings from people like him that has actually helped the club. People like him stating the bleeding obvious didn't help the situation at all.

As I have said before had they gone bust then then yes, I would have lost £180. But at least I would have had the satisfaction of knowing that I stood up when it mattered and did my bit and it would't have been my fault they went bust. It was probably the most important £180 I've ever spent and now I cant wait for the season to begin. COYB
[quote][p][bold]Ahrmen Aleg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bradfordbronco[/bold] wrote: The point is TVOR goes to great lengths to say the Bulls are having financial problems (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW BY BTW) Then everytime there a bad news story he jumps up and down saying I TOLD YOU SO, AREN'T I THE CLEVER ONE) His tone has now changed on this story, thought i'd just point it out. Sorry if this upset him HA HA[/p][/quote]I think fans should be gratefull forTVOR for exposing some TRUTH. Its the conmen who have continually put the position is OK that anger should be directed to. The fans need to unite now It should be YOUR club not conmens. Look at all the hype that everything was OKSigning Carvell signing backroom staff.......All is well...Give us your money NOW weve already spent it.Now those backroom staff are laid off.Conmen. Find a 1000.Get behind a fans trust.Use your anger positively to galvanise all the fans. Direct your anger to the departing idiots. At least we know your a fan[/p][/quote]He DIDNT Expose the truth about the clubs financial problems. He just told us what we already knew. He actually said we were mistaken for buying season tickets and that we should hang on to our money in case it was lost The TRUTH is if we hadn't done so we might not now have a club to support. Its the people like me that bought a ticket regardless of warnings from people like him that has actually helped the club. People like him stating the bleeding obvious didn't help the situation at all. As I have said before had they gone bust then then yes, I would have lost £180. But at least I would have had the satisfaction of knowing that I stood up when it mattered and did my bit and it would't have been my fault they went bust. It was probably the most important £180 I've ever spent and now I cant wait for the season to begin. COYB bradfordbronco
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree