Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Get your skates on, Chris, and don't forget who your mates are
I'm loving ITV's Sunday night show Dancing on Ice (not Skating on Ice as we inadvertently called in it Monday's T&A - what else would they be skating on?!).
I must admit I had never heard of Bradford boy Chris Fountain before the show started (he is famous for being on teen show Hollyoaks) but he has been a revelation on the ice.
He is favourite to win although the competition is hotting up now it is nearing the finals. He is certainly my favourite (but he needs to be careful not to get too cocky).
However, I was dismayed to read in a national newspaper a quote from him in which he said the show's other Bradford boy Gareth Gates was not one of his mates on the show.
Come on now boys - with only a handful of contestants left it is great that we have two local lads to cheer for. A bit of healthy competition is good but let's not forget that it is just a TV show.
Let's hope you can both make it a one/two for the city.
Now that would be brilliant.
In this section
- Breast is best for brownie points
- When going dental stops you going mental
- Putting the 'cuss' in customer service
- 'Uncle Bob' and a right Royal radio show
- If this woman's lying, give her an Oscar
- Physician, heal thyself!
- Have you ever seen a man with flu? Imagine one with morning sickness!
- Things can only get better?
- Go private or go blind