Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Places to help your career path
Where to learn film-making in Bradford and beyond.
* University of Bradford Undergraduate courses, including BA Film Studies, BA Media Studies with Cinematics.
Postgraduate Courses, including MA Digital Cinema, MA Media Studies.
* Bradford College Various media and creative courses targeting FE, undergraduate and post-graduate students, including Art & Design, Media Production, Performing Arts, Photography.
* Leeds City College, Keighley Campus Software (Games) Development and ICT Creative Multimedia (2yrs) – for students with some experience of ICT.
Theatrical and Media Make-Up (1yr) – some relevant experience preferred.
* Shipley College Foundation courses pre-degree or industry start, including BTEC Introductory Diploma Media, First Diploma Media and National Diploma Interactive Media in Media Production.
* WOW Academy Various hands-on activity, including 3D Technologies, 3D Animation, Image Manipulation, Filming.
* National Media Museum Changing programme targeting all ages, including workshops, evening classes, day schools, film schools.
* Fabric Various courses, including Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Photoshop Advanced, work placements. Seminars at University of Bradford open to Bradford Film Network members.
* Keighley Arts Factory Community projects, including filming.
* Foster Community College Adult full and part-time Creative and Digital courses, including Certificate/Diploma for iMedia Users.
* Creative Partnerships Schools-based programme developing long-term partnerships between schools and creative practitioners, including film-makers.
Beyond Bradford l The Northern Film School, Leeds Metropolitan University The Northern Film School offers foundation courses, BA and MA film production courses. Areas of specialisation include directing, cinematography, screenwriting, producing, sound, editing.
* Lumen Arts, Leeds Lumen supports artists working with media and technology. It offers a range of training and opportunities through audio-visual creative courses.
* Screenhouse Training, Leeds Screenhouse Training runs courses for industry professionals, including directors, researchers, production managers and coordinators. They also run media skills and communication courses for specialists, academics, and scientists.