Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TANEWS to 80360, or email
Alert over leaking gas cylinder
10:00am Monday 20th August 2012 in Bradford
A leak is believed to have caused a propane cylinder in the front of a caravan in Saltaire to catch fire.
Shipley firefighters were called to garages in Caroline Street, between Edward Street and Amelia Street, at about 1.30pm yesterday.
A West Yorkshire Fire Service spokesman said a propane cylinder in the front of the caravan had caught fire.
He said the owner of the caravan, who received minor burns in the incident, had managed to put a towel around the cylinder and carry it out of the caravan while it was on fire.